[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

purchasing a long gun for florida

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: DSCN1949-e1361742026998.jpg (148KB, 1118x686px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1949-e1361742026998.jpg
148KB, 1118x686px
as the title suggest i am in Florida and i can legally purchase my own long gun here, finally!
what does /k/ recommend for a first buy?
id like something that is fun to shoot, relatively easy to maintain and feels nice.
any recommendations or advice?
>>
>>33654318
I'm guessing poorfag, so MP15 Sport II, Colt 6920 OEM or Ruger 556.
>>
>>33654334
si, thank you ill look into this!
im just looking into something that will be cheap-ish but realible and fun to shoot
>>
ar-15, spend around $500

welcome to the gunshine state.
>>
get whatever the fuck you want because it's florida.
>>
>>33654361
His suggestions were great, but if you want to spend a little more there is a lot of good AKs in this state. Go to the AK geneal and check the buyers guide there if you are interested in AKs. Just don't fall for the .22 for your first gun meme unless you are fucking 9.
>>
>>33654676
This, welcome to the best state. We have everything except snow.

t. Orlandofag
>>
>>33654676
>>33654722
Florida is pretty great, just don't go to indoor ranges. They suck ass here, atleast in central florida.
>>
>>33654744
im in sw florida and the one i went to was pretty alright, small but its still nice
>>
>>33654744
>They suck ass here, atleast in central florida.
Can confirm as >>33654722 ranges are kind of barren near UCF.

You have options in pretty much any direction though. Go east toward Titusville and there's some pretty decent gun clubs that have distance ranges, or just go that way to visit Knight's Armament because central Florida has a shitload of manufacturers here.

They say if you pass Knight's on your way to Titusville on a full moon, you can see Dugan firing rounds at the stars.
>>
>>33654776
Yea they are hard to find, there might be a couple in central florida. The east coast of florida is the worst place to find indoor ranges. Full of fudds wanting to check your magazines and shit for them scary greentip cop killers.
>>
File: 1467605477772.jpg (198KB, 1028x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1467605477772.jpg
198KB, 1028x1500px
>>33654776
>im in sw florida
I'm sorry. UFag who used to live in Naples. Couldn't stand those arrogant little cunts and the fucking seasonal snowbirds, especially faggot cunts from Canada(Quebec mostly)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.