[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I gon do wid all dis money?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Viper-The-Rapper-002v4184701492.jpg (60KB, 320x450px) Image search: [Google]
Viper-The-Rapper-002v4184701492.jpg
60KB, 320x450px
Story time /k/
>This time last month I was working at a gas station living with my mom in a double wide trailer
>my mom got sick and couldn't handle the medical bills plus rent so I quit school to help
>told her I failed so she wouldn't feel bad
>Mom gets better
>Take second job painting houses to try scrape together money to go to trade school
>Barely keeping the lights on.
>Mom too proud for ebt
>sell guns to pay rent

>Last week land 30,000 a year job (more than practically anyone else in the park)
>get call from lawyer the next day
>great uncle I barely knew died
>apparently he heard about how rough we had it
>Left my mom and I 100,000 each

Now I don't want to spend it all on hookers and blow, or buy anything fancy, but I'm itching to build my gun collection back. I'm willing to spend $2,000 buying new guns. The question is what do I buy? All I have left is a canik tp9 and a remshit 500.

tldr was poor, not anymore, what guns should I buy?
>>
Imma be real with you man, I think you should use that money to pay down any debts you have and invest the remainder conservatively. You can easily get 4-5k in supplementary income yearly from that, so just hold off till next year.
>>
>>33654312
second
although I'd buy an AR-15 while the market is so over-saturated.
>>
>>33654272
Viper?
>>
>>33654347
Yep. This.
>>
>>33654312
This. Sock your inheritance away in short-term certificates of deposit until you figure out what to do with it.
>>
>>33654347
>>33654312
>>33654379
You are probably right. Getting rid of my collection killed my soul though, and I'm worried I might be in that poor person mentality where you have to spend money as quickly as you get it. People around here routinely win $1000+ on scratch off tickets and use the money on more scratch off tickets.
>>
File: phil loves little boys.png (76KB, 644x844px) Image search: [Google]
phil loves little boys.png
76KB, 644x844px
>>33654379
Hi Phil
>>
File: 1460687994788.jpg (48KB, 420x309px) Image search: [Google]
1460687994788.jpg
48KB, 420x309px
>>33654379
>>
There is a mutual fund called Pimco High Interest Income (PHK) that pays an $.08 per share dividend per share monthly. It's currently $8.67 or so per share, buy 10,000 shares
of it and take in an extra $800 a month. For the first 2 or so months use that to get a couple of guns/ammo, but after that re-invest into other dividend stock that will grow over time Like Unilever or Glaxo Smith Klein (PHK will not grow much). In 2 years or so you'll be out of the park and upwardly mobile.
>>
>>33654272
git gud and make ur own shit my nigga! Fuck the ATF!
>>
>>33654379
CDs a shit. Interest is too low right now, if you don't want to do research and want garaunteed money's its not horrible but I would say take at least 10 or 20k and learn to stocks. And learn patience cause there will definitely be ups and downs with that. Just don't invest it all on one stock, find yourself 10-15 decent bets and put the rest down on newish companies that are finding their place in the market. Keep your risky stocks to about 20% of your portfolio.
>>
>>33654272
If you live in a rural area that may be enough to pay for a good chunk of a house leaving a small mortgage. Limited bills means more freedom in the long run.
>>
Use the money to fix your life. Stop buying too much stuff you don't actually need

>inb4 "need"

Buy your guns with the job money, not the other money. Rap game money is different
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.