[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only person who does not like this rifle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Ruskie Peasant Rifle.jpg (23KB, 740x256px) Image search: [Google]
Ruskie Peasant Rifle.jpg
23KB, 740x256px
It's an overrated peasant rifle in my eyes, bring on the hate replies Mosinfags.
>>
>>33652985
Overrated by whom? Poor slavaboos from the mid 2000s?
>>
>>33653048
Eyup, nailed it right on the head.
>>
No one actually likes it, they liked how cheap it was.
>>
>>33653056
It's a good rifle, no doubt. Fun to shoot and even more fun to collect. But it definitely has flaws.
>>33653063
I love all 5 of my Mosins, and will probably buy more before the year is up.
>>
>>33652985
They were cheap and widely available, but overall its in competition with the Carcano for worst bolt action fielded, and the carcano holds six shots so it may eek out a victory on that premise alone
>>
>>33653093
I'm more of a Mauser person myself but if they were cheap. Fair enough.
>>
>>33653106
Mauser and Enfield actions are objectively better, Styer and Bertheirs as well
>>
>>33653084
>I love all 5 of my Mosins
You're also a tripfag, which is the only explanation for someone having such a shit opinion and buying five of the same garbage rifle.
>>
>>33653112
>Berthier
>Mannlicher straight pull
>Better than a Mosin
Lol no.
>>
>>33653124
>tripfag
Firstly neck yourself, secondly, opinion discarded
>>
>33653117 (you)
Best I can do boss. Also
>A M44 is the same as a M38 as a 91/30 as a M91
Hmmmm....
>>
I wanted to buy one when they were $59.99 at J&G in the early 2000s, but was broke back then. More recently I fired one at a range and didn't enjoy it at all. Shit bolt, short stock, bad trigger.

These days you can get a Mauser-something for $250 which is what most Mosins are running.
>>
>>33653160
Why would you buy milsurp if you aren't a collector? You can get a used Savage for the same price or cheaper.
>>
>>33653084
Britbong here,
Whats the point if having 5 of the same gun? I get the idea of having as many guns as possible, but surely its just like having 5 of the same top, pair of trousers, shoes etc

Its the one thing Ive never got my head round
>>
>there are people itt who legitimately believe military bolt actions fielded from WW1 to WW2 are superior to other military bolt actions fielded from WW1 to WW2 and this isn't the closest match in terms of armament in the entire history of war excluding civil wars
THEY'RE ALL THE FUCKING SAME THING
>>
>>33653190
Well they aren't the same. I have a M91, a pre-ww2 91/30, a war time ex-sniper, a m38, and a m44. Probably gonna pick up a m39 and m27 sometime this year too. So they use the same action, but they aren't the same rifle.
>>
>>33653216
54r is in fact not the same as .303 Brit
>>
>>33653112
That's right, yet personally I would not say Bertheirs.
>>
>>33653084
Right then
>>
>>33653216

Try shooting a Mosin next to an Enfield. The Mosin feels ur mum. ie: a sloppy mess.
>>
>>33653190
For the memes.
People these days buy nuggets for the same reason they buy dragon dildos, For the love of memes.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.