[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nephilim Defense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_4668.jpg (70KB, 600x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4668.jpg
70KB, 600x362px
Hello, I'm a very spiritual man and in my years of growing closer and closer to The Lord, God, I find that he calls on us to do parts of his mission.
That's why I am asking you this,

What Rifle/Caliber is best suited to spaying a Nephilim?(the half human half fallen angel that used to roam the Earth but is now retreated to caves and a land within the Earth).

I'm thinking that .308 or 5.56 will do, as the Giant of Kandahar the US army encountered went down to a few dozen guys laying down 5.56.
What do you think?
>>
What weapon you employ in your hunt matters not, long as you have faith in our Lord.
>>
>>33652650
Yeah I'd go for a semi auto 308.

5.56 is an underrated round, but I'd like the extra mass of 308/762 to help shred through any of the abnormally large bones within that beast and ensure I hit vials.
>>
>>33652650
45-120
>>
>>33652708
>.45-120

This guy gets it.
>>
>>33652650
SCAR 17s use bonded hunting bullets
>>
>>33652650
9mm. Shot placement > stopping power
>>
>>33652650

Get this shit back to /x/.
>>
>>33652678
fpbp
>>
>>33652739
>Implying /k/ and /x/ aren't close boards
>>
File: 1492189418489.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492189418489.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>33652650

1. Do you really think God would compelling you to kill someone who is in hiding? What did these nephilim even do to you?

2. Why are you wanting to use weapons designed for humans on something nonhuman?

Anyway, .338 Lapua
>>
File: 1383410428794.jpg (50KB, 468x720px) Image search: [Google]
1383410428794.jpg
50KB, 468x720px
>>33652650
Those are are not Nephilim.
They are the Adeptus Astartes, they are the executors of the God-Emperor's will.
>>
>>33652650
Why would you want to hunt Nephilim?
They're the children of Angels living on Earth
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 500x490px
"an oversized, uniquely large caliber four-round revolver."
>>
File: Best Revolver.gif (2MB, 396x223px) Image search: [Google]
Best Revolver.gif
2MB, 396x223px
>>33652792
Its too small, and holds too few rounds. But your on the right track.
>>
To spay a nephilim? Probably some garden shears, a gutting knife, heavy fishing wire and 6 bottles of sleeping pills.

But seriously? This topic is relevant to my interests and I have given this much thought. As an aspiring Einherjar, I have often thought about how to kill a giant. Not sure how big a nephilim is supposed to be, but according to my beliefs, all the fallen /k/ommandos past will have to come back for the final showdown at ragnarok, when the giants come.

Going by your pic, seems like smart money would be on a dune buggy and .308. How fast can they move? Are they ever mounted? Would having your weapon blessed have any effect?(since they're half angel, I assume not.)

I've always figured dragonsbreath shells and determination would be all I'd need against frost giants. Probably something like .308 for the other breeds. Hard to say, though, since descriptions of their sizes and shapes in the eddas vary WILDLY. From marginally larger than human and beautiful to collossal monsters with several heads. Hopefully when it all shakes out, we have svartalfen on our side. Can't even imagine how great dwarven gunsmithing would be.
>>
>>33652843
Ask Ratatoskr for some small acorns. Load them into rounds...
>>
File: gonnabeahelofadustup.jpg (87KB, 640x567px) Image search: [Google]
gonnabeahelofadustup.jpg
87KB, 640x567px
>>33652940
>making deez nuts jokes while you battle jotunn
Soon, brother...
>>
>>33652792
>you gain brouzouf
>>
>>33652843
From what I understand it's extremely difficult to pierce a Giants skin, only Gugnir can do it, which is why Thor uses a hammer because their skin is like armour and the hammer can destroy it without breaking it.
>>
>>33652751
Why would anyone imply that? Its pretty explicitly not similar.

>Weapons and hunting irl =/= larp rp to hunt bigfoot

I blame the fucking history channel for people like you.
>>
>>33652843
>Einherjar
You are pursuing this the wrong way.
Do you not know that your Norse gods you so dearly worship are descendents of the very nephilim I speak of?

Thor and Odin are false gods such as shiva and ganeesh, simply fallen angels or those descended from them which possess properties that humans do not have, all of which reside within the Earth hiding like cowards from the wrath of the Lord.
>>
>>33653202
>Their only sin is to be born
You cannot punish the child for the sins of the father
Don't pretend to be the will of the Lord and do evil in his name.
>>
>>33652678
Thank you. David was blessed with his sling and stone as he was trained by the Lord to slay a bear and a lion. Those were sent by the Lord to train him.
I believe us Jews by circumcision of the heart will be guided by the Lord one day to fulfill our mission by being chosen to battle, both spiritually and physically.
God bless you.
>>
>>33653215
The will of the Lord was to flood the Earth and rid us of these children that were the offspring of fallen angels. They had wicked intention and heart from the seed of fallen angels. They wish to do only harm to us and taint the Earth. God chose David to slay the Nephilim Goliath.
David hates the forces against God with perfect hatred.
>>
File: 1328468127243.jpg (18KB, 522x246px) Image search: [Google]
1328468127243.jpg
18KB, 522x246px
>>33653018
From what source did you read that? There are examples in the eddas of many vanir and even a few mortals killing jotunn. It's even said that Heimdall will occasionally send Einherjaren back from the dead to deal with any jotunn making trouble on earth, provided the einherjar doesn't speak to anybody. Never heard anything about unpiercable skin, except maybe jormungandr. But I'm not really sure I consider Loki's mutant offspring "jotunn"...

>>33653202
Sez you, maybe. I disagree.
My gods have been around longer than your upstart god of masochism and petty ritual, and they'll be around long after he's faded to nothing.
>turn the other cheek
What a fruitcake concept. Grow some balls.
>>
>>33653250
>Falling for Jewish trickery
When have Jews ever acted in the true interest of doing Good?
They killed the son of God out of wickedness, only the Lords foresight factored that evil into his plan.
The Christ was the embodiment and the will of God on earth, and he was a Nephilim, the child of a divine being and a mortal.

Additionally, Christ has no direct quotes about Nephelim, but he does preach the treatment of people by their deeds, not by the accident of their birth.

Only a father ashamed of his children and sinful acts of creating them out of wedlock would support the murder of innocents, which is what Nephelim are.
>>
>>33653322
Actually the worship of God as the entity we know him today extends back through the jewish religion to before ~3000 BC so that's older than any evidence we have for Odin and his kind
>>
>>33652786

Fallen angels
>>
>>33653322
You truly believe that The Lord is a fruitcake?
Is it not He that gave Samson the Might of the Holy Spirit each and every time before he slays thousands of men with a jaw bone? Or He that giveth David a lion and a bear to slay, to eventually slay Goliath?
Is it not known that it is He that will come down with a cloak soaked in blood and a sword with the point of a serpent to pass judgement?
>>
>>33653397
>according to jews
So you're just going to take their word for it?
According to my reckoning, Odin made us out of driftwood. But arguing creation stories is a game where nobody wins and it's probably 90% metaphor anyways.
We'll agree to disagree.
Just know that if giant guys show up and start wrecking up the joint, we'll all be on the same side regardless. Nobody wants that shit.
>>
>>33653434
That's what you say
What proof is there truly?
>>
>>33653454
According to archaeological evidence
I'd trust an archaeologist more than a Jew
>>
>>33653359
Nephilim are by no means innocent, for within their heart they are beings against The Lord.
And was it not Pontus Pilate which condemend Jesus? And was his sacrifice not necessary for the salvation of us now? You speak blasphemy. He does not condemn nephilim, nor does he say we should murder the innocents. Just as he instructed his people to kill a neighboring village of people who would eventually slaughter his own people in the early days of Noah, there are things that exist in this world that are sought out against Him.

The reptilians and those of the dragon, the nephilim, and the false Gods within the earth.
>>
>>33653445
Sure do.
I don't believe any of that shit was anything but entertaining stories, told alongside a belief system that rewards masochism, surrendering of individual will, and pacifism at cost to oneself. Probably a system designed by someone in charge to keep people placid and controllable.

I wouldn't trust any religion that tells me:
1) only what I say is true
2) if I hurt you it's because I love you
3) don't fight back

Christians sound like battered housewives.
>>
>>33653471
You mistake Jew for ashkenazi Rothschild Hollywood "Jew", henceforth those false Jew's say they are Jew-ish.
The people of God are Jew's by circumcision of the spirit for God, it has nothing to do with circumcision of the flesh, or motherly lineage, or birth rite, or ritual. Those are reserved for mysticism and unholiness and ritual, designated for Catholicism, Mystic Judaism, Masonry, Boulet, skull and bones, Hinduism, and Buddhism.
All of which were designed to deceive you and commit blasphemy against The Lord
>>
>>33652650
>What Rifle/Caliber is best suited to spaying a Nephilim?

Something big and battle-scarred from laying among dying humans. I wouldn't go for less than a .30.

Or a legit trench gun because duh
>>
File: AR10.jpg (563KB, 1247x743px) Image search: [Google]
AR10.jpg
563KB, 1247x743px
>>33652778
>They are the Adeptus Astartes, they are the executors of the God-Emperor's will.

If that's true then the simple act of having imperial slogans on myself and my weapons should make them pause, as it identifies me as loyal to the one true God-Emperor.
>>
File: Dad.jpg (53KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Dad.jpg
53KB, 1024x768px
>>33653505
>Reptilians

Oh boy here we go
>>
>>33653505
It wasn't Pilate who condemned the Lord, it was the Jews who threatened to riot, threatened to start a war just so they could shift the blame through the legal system to murder, rather than just coldly murder him and take self responsibility. A very Jewish thing to do.

Anyone who thinks Pilate wasn't just as much a puppet of the Lord as Christ is a damn fool or a Jew.

There is no EVIDENCE that Nephilim are in their heart against the Lord, only what the writings of Jews has said.

You'll notice in the old testament ''God'' was telling Jews to murder and doing murder left right and centre, but after The Christ came and told the truth about him there was not nearly as much murdering and smiting?

Because God never smote anyone, he gave people free will for good or ill, all that death was just another Jewish excuse to kill.

Christ took the whip to the malevolent, the wicked money lenders but to those who were victims of circumstance and genuinely repented their ill, the prostitutes and the poor who stole bread to live, the sick and the downtrodden, he was kind and loving and uplifting. Nephilim are just more victims of circumstance, there is no inherent evil, or good, to them. They are just like humans, they get to decide with free will.

>>33653536
>The people of god are Jews

I've had enough, you murderer of Christ, spreading your lies and advocating yet more murder. Your true nature is revealed to me, you fear what you cannot understand because you have been mutilated of soul and body, and in that fear lash out.

Put your sword back in its place, for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.
>>
>>33653041
Hell, /x/ doesn't even do innawoods anymore, now it's all people rping as vampires, flat earth conspiracies, and schizophrenics
>>
>>33653681
fucking hate those ''im immortal XD'' larpers
>>
>>33652778

Sauce?
>>
>>33653637
>all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

This is why man invented guns tho. Swords are too dangerous.
>>
>>33653750
It's a metaphor chum
>>
>>33653755
No shit, padre.
>>
File: IMG_4669.png (120KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4669.png
120KB, 640x1136px
>>33653637
You don't understand, this should clear it up when I say the people of God are Jews.
Not by institutional religion, but by spiritual circumcision
Just because you are born in the land of Jew, does not make you one. That is contrary to true faith all together
>>
>>33653783
Just because you are born in the land of Wicked Men, does not make you one.
>>
>>33653795
Alas I agree
>>
File: 1484712787354.jpg (52KB, 501x507px) Image search: [Google]
1484712787354.jpg
52KB, 501x507px
Who cares about fighting nephilhim, We need to figure out how to trap one so we can breed it to produce super soldiers.
>sending a 20 foot tall brute covered in steel plates to mow down communists with a belt fed automatic grenade launcher
>>
>>33653986
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.