[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, what's /k/ opinion on the mossberg 930 spx?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4099.jpg (64KB, 835x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4099.jpg
64KB, 835x213px
Sup, what's /k/ opinion on the mossberg 930 spx?
>>
>>33649677
Inferior to Benelli or Beretta
>>
>>33649677
Checked. But bennelli is god.
>>
>>33649677
Excellent semi auto shotgun. Don't let benelli fudds discourage you from owning one.

>>33649695
>muh poorfag
I own both(M3), and they're both great, dumbshit
>>
>>33649677
I really wanted to own one, then I saw a bunch of problems on youtube. Guess I'll save up for that Benelli M4.
>>
Garbage.

Benelli is a meme.

Get a Remmy.
>>
>>33649834
Op here. Remmy is the spic trash. And I should know since I'm spic.
>>
>>33649791
Op here. Yes, they tend fail with shit light load ammo. Mostly fails when not cleaned. I tend to shoot more than 500 rounds thru my baby b4 cleaning it which cause a failure to extract issue.
>>
File: IMG_0083.jpg (288KB, 800x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0083.jpg
288KB, 800x312px
>>33649856
Remington 11-87 Police is a very solid semi-auto shotgun. Pic Related.

It's a fucking tank. Even the 1100s are good-to-go.

You're just a fucking autist repeating innernet horseshit- muh quality controllllll
>>
>>33649677
Good enough gun for the price. Consider upgrading the internals to avoid the rust/mosture issues.
>>
>>33649986
Op here. I had not idea that calling a Remington semi auto spic trash was internet horse shit. I love my spx and the only gun I see better than it is a Benelli(strictly subjective).
>>
>>33650000
I have. I got the Or3gun spacer tube. Any other suggestions?
>>
File: titlights.png (1016KB, 676x582px) Image search: [Google]
titlights.png
1016KB, 676x582px
>>33649732
Yeah, the reviews and videos I've seen of it, really sold me on it.

Obviously it's not a military-grade Benelli, but for a half decent semi-auto shotgun, it seems like the best choice for the money.
>>
>>33650104
What would a be a decent buy?
>>
>>33650065
I'm talking about the popular meme of calling any post 2008 Remington product crap or having quality control issues. It's nonsense centered around the compnay being purchases by Freedom Group which is majority owned by Cerberus Group which is run by... DA JEWS! And therefore some master plan to sabotage quality, reducing interested in purchasing guns and effectively hampering guns availabilty to freedom loving Americans.

The fact is, with the amount of product that Remington produces, the incidents where there are quality issues unrelated to handling/use by gun owners is marginal. And would be covered under warranty.

That being said, Benelli's are great, I want to have sex with one, because it's a meme.

My Remington 11-87P is a motherfucker. Never an issue. Needs no upgrades really except for a bigger charging handle which is easily changeable. I put a Dave's Metal Works one on mine and also a Surefire forend weaponlight since that pic.
>>
>>33650188
Op here. I had no idea. I was just being bias since I own a mossberg. Tbh, if I had done my hw, I'd prob be a proud 1100 owner right now. But still, Remington is spic trash. <3
>>
File: P1000497-900x600.jpg (266KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
P1000497-900x600.jpg
266KB, 900x600px
Why bother getting a semi-auto shotgun if it isn't magazine fed?
>>
>>33650188
>The fact is, with the amount of product that Remington produces, the incidents where there are quality issues unrelated to handling/use by gun owners is marginal

WHAT IS FLEXITAB
WHAT IS THE MODEL 700 TRIGGER RECALL

Remington has made nothing but shit since 1816. Buy a fucking Winchester.
>>
>>33650273
Op here. That 700 recall kek
>>
>>33649695
fpbp, if you can't afford a Benelli or Beretta and don't want to deal with shortcomings of the Auto 5 then you should really just buy a pump action.
>>
>>33650273
>WHAT IS FLEXITAB
I believe the problem was operator error, but nevertheless, the problem as been addressed over a decade ago.

>WHAT IS THE MODEL 700 TRIGGER RECALL
I own two Remington 700s, a Police model and an LTR. Neither have ever tried to kill me. Of the cases in which they have "fired on their own, I swear" the details have always been suspect. But again, Remington stepped up to make adjustments. What happens when people fuck up and shoot themselves or other people? They blame the guns.

But hey, Remington has been making some good shit if they're still in business and one of the top manufacturers.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.