/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DPRK Military Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 30

File: emX8VPc.jpg (379KB, 900x581px) Image search: [Google]
emX8VPc.jpg
379KB, 900x581px
I would like to know a couple of things:
What are their military strategies? Do they follow WW2 Stalinist war tactics still?

What is their equipment?

Do they fund any armies or organizations (terrorist)?

Are they powerful enough to conquer anyone?
>>
File: NkArtillery.jpg (37KB, 675x368px) Image search: [Google]
NkArtillery.jpg
37KB, 675x368px
>>33647447
They could inflict mass casualties on South Korea if they tried. They have massive amounts of long-range artillery on the border and if a war was declared they could blast the shit out of Seoul and probably kill like 30,000 in a few minutes.
>>
>>33647525
This is true, however they'll get gang banged when all of NATO comes in to stop them, assuming China doesn't back them up of course
>>
>>33647525
Debunked numerous times. Lurk more.

>What is their equipment?
Shitty 60s vintage, getting shittier every day, they came out with an MLRS a few years ago and it was literally their first domestically produced weapon system in decades.

>Do they fund any armies or organizations (terrorist)?
Organized crime, counterfeiting, governments that hate the USA and meth
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea%27s_illicit_activities

>Are they powerful enough to conquer anyone?
No, only die in the even of war.
>>
>>33647584
NATO wouldn't be there, NORTH ATLANTIC Treaty Organization. Although all NATO members are UN members too. China would not back them up, it would be a colossally stupid idea on their part because they too would then get curb stomped.
>>
>>33647447
I would really like to have a nork parts kit.
>>
>>33647625
China is being weighed down by N Korea, the only reason they'd want them around is to have a buffer zone from South Korea, a free nation, well free compared to them

I imagine that after the initial bombardment, and assuming the Kim doesn't go full nuclear holocaust, that the 2nd Korean War would look a lot like the Gulf War for us

Air Power just absolutely raping the NORKs at every corner while ROK and US ground forces walk over the smoldering heaps of equipment and bodies
>>
>>33647447
There's a live stream of the festivities for their Day of the Sun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q901s3wcNSU

Lots of military hardware and soldiers on display.
>>
>>33648232
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBMzXkZzlNM
the RT stream is higher quality.
>>
>>33648261
Thanks! If nothing else, the framerate is much better.
>>
>>33648261
this is fucking sick
>>
>>33648261
>parading with fucking RPG 7s
i fucking love these guys
>>
>>33648261
It's catchy. :)
>>
>>33648261
>entire leadership and well-fed/competent soldiery gathered in one place
be a shame if a strategic nuclear warhead accidentally detonated 1000 meters above that square right now.
>>
LIVESTREAM OF MILITARY PARADE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBMzXkZzlNM
>>
unconfirmed missile launch https://twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/853070051393589248
>>
>>33648261
>live stream showing where dear leader is out in the open

how much of a mad man would Trump have to be to order a decapitation Tomahawk strike right now?
>>
>>33648401
possibly just a drama larper idk
>>
>>33648261
Absolutely Aesthetic
>>
>>33648401
confirmed fake
misreport by Chinese news agency

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-14/chinese-media-almost-sets-world-war-3-erroneous-north-korea-headline
>>
>>33648421
figured as much...
>>
>>33648402
Everyone would just say it's a false flag attack and blame CHINA. ITS HUUGE.
>>
File: nazi_march.webm (2MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
nazi_march.webm
2MB, 720x405px
so north koreans are basically a bunch of naziboos?
>>
>>33647447
>What is their equipment?
Soviet era stuff, it's mostly up to date though due to the Chinese. It's not on par with US tier stuff, but a war with them would be insanely bloody, to the point where the US won't engage in one.

We'll just dick wave, then let Kim get back to his slow modernization and opening up of the country via Chinese and Russian channels
>>
>>33648447
>but a war with them would be insanely bloody,
For them.
The reason no one wants a war is because nork infrastructure would collapse and you'd have millions of people starving to death since the country only survives week to week.
>>
>>33647625

Then explain Turkey and Greece.
>>
just a song to set the mood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkAp5gAYDUQ
>>
>>33648401
Don't post some fuckwit's tweet if it isn't important and verified.
>>
>>33648261
Does anyone else find the Nork tv announcer speech style extremely annoying?
>>
>>33648465
i mean these soldiers were testing out the use of nukes with infantry around roughly the korean war era..
>>
>>33648457
No, it'd be bloody for all sides involved, no one wants that. Especially since the Chinese would likely allow a guerilla movement to operate since post-war would require American occupation
>>
>>33648468
it wasn't him that fucked up it was chinese media site xhina that fucked up .. apparently their grasp on English is tenuous
>>
>>33648457
No it'd be very bloody for the south, Japan and America.
>>
File: 19648h53gagwzjpg.jpg (17KB, 299x450px) Image search: [Google]
19648h53gagwzjpg.jpg
17KB, 299x450px
>>33648472
They probably face execution if they display insufficient enthusiasm.
>>
>>33648489
look at the last korean war it was a fucking meat grinder. the norks plan is to zerg rush south korea and spam a shit ton of missiles its pretty much planned that the north koreans will push us back to bussan with in 24 hours we will then launch a massive counter attack and use our superior communications and cordinations to cut up and divide their forces while bombing the shit out of them.
>>
ooohhh tanks
>>
>>33648477
>since the Chinese would likely allow a guerilla movement to operate
China has been sick of their shit since little kim has taken over and they've even started putting additional troops on their border because norks are antagonizing legitimately everyone for 0 reason. If a war happened with the north it'd be a gigantic humanitarian crisis and a massive economical impact on the south. North Korea may have a gigantic military but in modern day conflicts having a shitload of farmers with rifles isn't an indomitable force when the battlefield is largely dictated by air superiority.
>>
File: großer kerl.jpg (56KB, 680x426px) Image search: [Google]
großer kerl.jpg
56KB, 680x426px
>>33648444
>commiefags
>nazis
wut
>>
>>33647447
Here's an American DMZ guard's account from 1975, re: the discrepancy in troop numbers along the border;

>It was widely rumored among our unit, that if the balloon went up, our whole unit roster was already (and always was), on file with graves registration, so our next of kin could be notified. Our normal platoon rotations were duly noted as well, so it would be known that if anybody survived, it would be members of the off-duty platoon, but the two duty platoons were probably toast. None of us were ever expected to survive any kind of all-out offensive, just trained on how to respond to small-scale “incidents”.

http://www.jsavets.org/Memories.htm
>>
>>33648518
The Chinese would absolutely support a guerilla movement that bogs the US into another decade long slog with no victory, they benefit greatly from that
>>
>>33648533
Except if anything did happen there's a very large chance the Chinese would actually help the US at this point to score brownie points. Jung-un is a rabid dog off its leash and has been barking at China as well.
>>
>>33648532
The american forces stationed in north korea are a trip wire force that are expected to be over run at best they delay the invasion and allow for a more favorable position for the counter attack by us, as well as provide a reason for our entry into the conflict to back up the paper agreement we signed.
>>
>>33648545
>the Chinese would actually help the US at this point to score brownie points
lel, not gonna happen
They'll watch the Americans die, then hand guns and advisors to a resistance movement that they foment

Honestly, nothing is going to happen. This is just dick waving between two fat retards. This shit happens almost every 4 years without fail since both the Norks and US get to posture and look tough
>>
>>33648444
Nazis were not the only ones who goose step
>>
>>33648532
Yeah their job is as a human shield.
>>
>>33648563
>lel, not gonna happen
Chinas choices
>lose a puppet state
>help US and insert your own people to keep it
also
>for 4 years
Try decades, friend.
>>
>>33648533
why tho? I don't see how they can possibly have any objection to korean unification. They basically get their own colony without any cost or responsibility.
>>
>>33648575
>Try decades, friend.
I retract that statement, it's late and my reading comprehension is shit tier.
>>
>>33648444
>nazi goose stepping looks intimidating
>best korea goose stepping looks comical
>>
>>33648563
China has so much trade with the US they're basically forced to. They and Russia have actually stopped accepting North Korean imports.
>>
>>33648579
Because if it was under the South's government it would basically be American controlled and American troop supplied.
>>
>>33648472
china central television is worse
>>
>>33648575
Oh, and one more thing to add onto this; if China is caught aiding an enemy force the US can impose trading embargos collapsing their economy and saying we don't have to repay our debts.
>>
>>33648606
I've never heard it, but after hearing old school chinese singing I can believe it.
>>
>>33648472
Yes. Their soldiers speak that way in interviews as well.
It's over-exaggerated and over-confident which is exactly why they do it. Awful sounding language on top of it.
>>
North Korean military headwear is truly appalling.
Choices are cap that resembles a toilet bowl, a hat with an overly stiff bill, or a plastic looking helmet.
Communist forces usually look very well but North Korea looks worse than WW2 USSR.
>>
Saw some Tanks with MANPADS and ATGM launchers, fucking based
>>
File: ICBM.jpg (19KB, 355x249px) Image search: [Google]
ICBM.jpg
19KB, 355x249px
this is new
>>
>>33648737
I saw some of the generals driving in an open-top Trabant earlier.
>>
>>33648518
Thank you. This is the most level headed assessment of the situation so far. There's been talk of letting China man the ground war. And desu, fuck it let them do it. It's their mess to begin with. I'd love to see Korea reunited, but I'd love even more to not see the US get into another war.
>>
>>33648723
Yeah none of the hats fit on their heads. the ushanka looks okay though.
>>
Can someone explain to me why every couple photos, some Nork grunt has an AK or a Type 73 that's all chromed out with fancy engravings? Are they given shiny guns that would give their position away as a reward for achievements? Did they make a bunch for ceremonial use and then just circulate them around as general use weapons when they upscaled their military thirty years ago?
>>
>>33648597
They still do trade. Maybe officially they don't but there was a Washington Post headliner today about how some chinese firms are still sending missile tech their way
>>
File: 1487387682998.jpg (112KB, 538x581px) Image search: [Google]
1487387682998.jpg
112KB, 538x581px
>>33647447
Their overfolders and helical 5.45 maga are pretty much the only thing I care about
>>
If we win the upcoming war, do you guys think we'll get neat, best korean surplus stuff?
>>
File: FAK U GOAT.jpg (30KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
FAK U GOAT.jpg
30KB, 620x400px
>This nonstop cheering
>Erratic arm gestures by civilians marching
>All the generals clapping in sync constantly
>Fatass enthusiastically waving while looking down every few seconds
This is awful. I'm sad I missed the shit show of a military marchpast with all the barely functioning vehicles.
>>
>>33647447
>what are their military strategies?
"run forward blindly because Dear Leader told them to and Party leaders will rape and shoot their families if they dont"
>do they follow WW2 Stalinist war tactics still?
Insofar as "charge or be shot in the back" yes but that's as advanced as their "tactics" go.
>what is their equipment?
Basically a little bit of everything manufactured between 1890 and 1970 with a small smattering of late-80's Chinese knockoffs of late-70's Soviet designs. I mean seriously they're still using domestically produced Tokarevs but also have some AK74's, G3's, CZ75's, Vetterli's, etc.
>do they fund bullshit?
Some. Nothing with staying power and nothing particularly large because they are cripplingly poor domestically and their currency isn't worth the paper it's printed on outside the DPRK.
>are they powerful enough to conquer anyone?
They couldn't even significantly damage Seoul, which is within range of the majority of their artillery emplacements (which they've been building as fast as they can for 50 years). They have ZERO expeditionary capability since their navy consists of minisubs and small coastal-only missile boats and their airforce is basically nonexistent and hasn't really improved since the Korean War.
>>
File: 1492217999615.jpg (284KB, 900x581px) Image search: [Google]
1492217999615.jpg
284KB, 900x581px
Is this a top folding stock? Looks like most of the AK's have this...growth.
>>
>>33648775
I think it's the second. I've noticed it too.
Those should be ceremonial weapons and you see some guards in Pyongyang with them, but then you also see a few random ones scattered in training photos.
>>
>>33648841
Folder.

>>33648775
As best as I can tell it's an honors things, not a regular use thing. It's like how American units usually carry their colors except shiny and chrome.

>>33648827
No. Did you see any Iraqi surplus flood the market?
>>
>>33648881
fuck me, you're right. What happens to all the guns then? Please don't tell me they get smelted down, please don't.
>>
>>33648472
I think it's hot.
I want to fuck the Nork announcer chick as she play by plays my stretching her asshole.

Imagine one of those JAVs where the news anchor is getting bukkaked/banged while she reads the news, but with the Nork announcer instead
>>
File: 1337318625_2199542-p1030298.jpg (367KB, 1845x1383px) Image search: [Google]
1337318625_2199542-p1030298.jpg
367KB, 1845x1383px
I do like some of the Nork SPGs. Koksan M1989 is cool.
170mm gun on a Type 59 (T-54) chassis.
>>
>>33647652
this desu
>>
>>33648894
I honestly don't know. I mean a lot are retained so you can still easily equip whatever standing army you put in place after, but maybe the rest goes into storage? I'm not entirely sure.
>>
>>33648917
>all the crew member seats are forward of the gun
Is it at least auto loading? Or do they have to get out to shoot?
>>
>>33648894
They'll probably go to the Russian and East Euro market.
>>
>>33648993
Vehicle deploys stabilizers and elevates gun, crew dismounts, run back, and works gun like an artillery piece.
As far as I know it cannot fire while on the move. Their 122mm and 152mm Chuch'e-Po probably can since the gun. The 122mm variant even has the gun in a turret.
>>
What's the big fuss over the new submarine missile?

I was under the impression NK had shit subs?
>>
>>33649039
That's what I suspected. I don't know a ton about the artillery world, but this seems less than ideal for self propelled arty.
>>
>>33649039

So it's like a chinese-fire-drill everything they want to shoot?

>Chinese-Call-For-Fire drill
>>
>>33649083

Koksan is all about the range, desu. It's one of the few tubed pieces the norks have that can reach seoul.
>>
File: Pyongyang_Military_Parade09.jpg (364KB, 760x570px) Image search: [Google]
Pyongyang_Military_Parade09.jpg
364KB, 760x570px
>>33649083
Didn't realize part of my post got cut off, my bad. Meant to say how the 152mm is mounted in a bed on the vehicle so it's easier to fire with the crew remaining on it.

For SPGs it depends on the size of the gun. You can have 'smaller' guns for infantry support. Ones which can drive pretty quickly to an area, fire, and then move on to the next location.
Larger guns would be used for bombardment where the target was stationary (Due to the slow rate of fire). Wikipedia gives the 170mm Koksan a rate of fire of only one or two rounds every five minutes.
>>
>>33648261
>guys with RPGs march by
>glorious leader picks up binoculars while grinning
based
>>
>>33647447
Silly question. Considering the Chinese governement browns their collective pants at the idea of a korean reunification (under South-korea leadership) that would open the possibility of US troop on their own border with korea, and the fact they are obviously realizing their are loosing grasp and influence on the current north korean governement getting more and more aggressive, what are the odds that, between threats of US/South Korea military action and offers of beneficial trade agreements with the US, they'd be convinced to remove the North Korean head of state themselves to place someone more manageable in his place, in the near term, like, give of take one year, assuming we'd start talking with them about that opportunity through back channels right now ?

A large time-limited Chinese ground operation under the pretence of saving the north korean people of their own leader, etc. that would allow them to flex their arms, play the boss in their claimed sphere of influence, have a go at a major modern ground campaign, that would preserve a buffer state between them and South Korea. Assuming of course they agree as well to get back to their initial border after stabilisation to preserve said buffer state.

Am I the only one to see this solution at the least shitty one?
>>
File: dildo army.png (1MB, 1507x731px) Image search: [Google]
dildo army.png
1MB, 1507x731px
dildos on guns, lol
>>
>>33649189

I find that worse, really. I don't care for the hegemonic aspirations of red china and the existential threat that it brings to my country's survival.
>>
>>33649204

Rifle-grenades is my guess.
>>
>>33649235
No shit, still looks like a prostate tickler though.
>>
File: North Korean Guard flowers.jpg (223KB, 1808x1356px) Image search: [Google]
North Korean Guard flowers.jpg
223KB, 1808x1356px
>>
>>33649263
c-cute!!
>>
>>33649225
I'd rather push the chinese to sort this shit out than playing world police over the Pacific ocean with a potentialy nuclear state led by a militaristic madman on the border with a nascent superpower that may do something silly.

IF the US governement manages to prevent the South Korean from freaking the fuck out in that eventuality and doing something silly themselves.
>>
>>33649263
Is that the new camo? Seems less effective than the plastic grape leaves tho
>>
File: North-Korean-Camouflage-1.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
North-Korean-Camouflage-1.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>33649302
Still in testing. Person who photographed was shot for trying to expose top-secret North Korean technology.
>>
>>33648261
Not gonna lie those planes spelling 105 in the air around 1:45 looked pretty damn cool.

If Libya, Iraq or Afghanistan really had nuclear weapons they would never been attacked

History has shown giving up nukes/wmd's is a fast way to get invaded by the U.S.
>>
>>33649263
>NK is a frozen wasteland where their standard dress uniform is a massive fucking winter coat.

Why can't we ever fight anywhere nice like the Bahamas or Greece?
>>
>>33649297

Yeah, cause you dont have the Chinese right next to your border, mate.
>>
>>33649320
Gaddafi did have nukes.
>>
>>33649317
what the fuck shooting form is that in the background though?
>>
>>33647447
are those cz-75s? or some horrid BHP they made?
>>
>>33649339
Angry Crab
>>
>>33649343
Wikipedia says they use both CZ-75s and Hi Powers, but only spies get Hi-Powers.
>>
>>33649339
Probably some sort of recoil management for MGs.
>>
>>33649337
>The Libyan disarmament issue was peacefully resolved on December 2003 when Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi agreed to eliminate his country's weapons of mass destruction program, including a decades-old nuclear weapons program

Yep and he gave them up. The U.S. toppled him anyway. As history has shown big mistake

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disarmament_of_Libya
>>
File: 213144.jpg (69KB, 680x470px) Image search: [Google]
213144.jpg
69KB, 680x470px
>>33648530
>>
>>33648461
Lobbying by the Eisenhower Administration to have geographically important allies. They basically promised the world to both NATO allies and Greece and Turkey if they eliminated champions of communism and turned towards democracy.

>>33648447
not even close, the Chinese peaced out in the mid 80s in regards to NK

>>33648533
No, because it would undoubtedly spill over into China. Look what happened to Pakistan, they supported these guerilla movements and had experience in defeating cross border movements yet still had trouble countering US raids into the country, which is the last thing the Chinese want.

>>33648603
What happens if that movements gets killed? Then the US moves in, puts 2 and 2 together and gives the big finger to the China and unashamedly begins signal boosting democracy into China, which means their little guerilla movement fails.
>>
>>33649386
What about South Africa then? Former Yugoslavia (specifically Bosnia where weapons were thought to have been created under Tito)?
>>
File: 1454193246936.jpg (852KB, 2048x1338px) Image search: [Google]
1454193246936.jpg
852KB, 2048x1338px
I'm shivering in my boot
>>
File: 1421927589852.jpg (150KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1421927589852.jpg
150KB, 1280x853px
>>33649675
Look at this poor man. The Korean military can produce mechanized vehicles to carry its troops and weapons, meanwhile this poor man can only afford one boot and no clothing. Having to choose which foot to don it on each morning as he hops through the day.

Clearly this is evidence that Supreme Commander Kim Jong Un must lead a campaign of Reunification to liberate the oppressed who have been so beaten by the capitalistic system that they can only have half of a pair of shoes.
>>
File: argument-typo.jpg (32KB, 735x541px) Image search: [Google]
argument-typo.jpg
32KB, 735x541px
>>33649781
you got me to heartily kek, but pic is still related
>>
I doubt they could support a sustained and meaningful military offensive beyond several weeks due to the poverty of their country. The ability of some of their military elements to hold out in a guerrilla style defensive of their homeland could be a problem. You would hope that they would throw down their arms and want to be liberated but then think of all of the fanatical Japanese troops in WWII who fought to the death rather than surrender. The mentality of the N. Korean line soldier may be similar due to brainwashing from the earliest stages of his life. Mix in a few nuclear detonations and it could become a very costly and unpopular war.
>>
File: KPA Weapons.jpg (915KB, 1905x1857px) Image search: [Google]
KPA Weapons.jpg
915KB, 1905x1857px
>>
>>33650011
NK would be a gold mine of bring back guns. Assuming troops would even be allowed to.
>>
File: Artillery.jpg (2MB, 1920x3282px) Image search: [Google]
Artillery.jpg
2MB, 1920x3282px
>>
>>33650037
They wouldn't be. Haven't been allowed to send anything back for some time.
>>
>>33648530
>patriotism
>traditional family values
>proudly militaristic
>strong patriarch leader
>100% ethnically homogenous

Why the fuck do you capitalism cucks hate Best Korea? Hitler was literally a socialist.
>>
>>33650011
>>33650077
Very nice. Thanks for posting.
>>
>>33650108
((Propaganda))

That's why most of us hated Saddam and Ghadaffi years ago. Turns out the violent islamist that followed after them make them look like saints.

No one can argue that Libya and Iraq are safer because of intervention.

>Lots of people made a whole lot of money though
>When ((Seth Rogen)) is making propaganda against you question why?
>>
>>33648465
is that supposed to be a mushroom cloud from a nuclear strike? Those troops marhcing that closed to it (aside from impossible) are so fucked
>>
>>33647447
Jesus fucking Christ, that guy holding a giant AK looks like a fucking hobbit next to the rifle.
>>
File: Vehicles.jpg (1MB, 2050x2530px) Image search: [Google]
Vehicles.jpg
1MB, 2050x2530px
>>
File: 1490138554755.png (675KB, 689x693px) Image search: [Google]
1490138554755.png
675KB, 689x693px
>>33647584
China's only hesitation in getting rid of NK is there would then be a unified Korean state, likely western aligned, directly on their border. Even if they could force Korea into distinctly northern and southern provinces the long term outlook isn't great. NK has been a huge liability, burden, and general pain in their ass for its entire existence.
Last time, the US was unprepared, NATO and the UN were nascent, and the PRoC had just concluded its civil war. If China made another shit mess of it they would jeopardize their economic position, with several neighbors and other nations clamoring to take up the mantle of cheap goods shit hole. Sometime Trumpalump and most Americans would be all too happy to award to someone else at just about any expense.

>>33650402
The DOF in that shot is terrible (maybe a cropped fish eye?) but he is probably short by American standards, avg height there is 5'5".
>>
>>33648585
>nazi goose stepping looks intimidating
no it doesn't. it always looks comical. it's just a measure of a soldier's discipline to be able to goose step for long periods
>>
>>33649327
I think you had your share of nice weather in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Only if WW3 reaches Europe and you're deployed in Scotland you're allowed to curse
>>
File: aLKAjp6_700b.jpg (73KB, 700x383px) Image search: [Google]
aLKAjp6_700b.jpg
73KB, 700x383px
>>33650481

>Mobile SA-3

That's simply transport vehicles. You can't launch missiles from them.

Also: why not posting grorius reader misirre tractor, you america pig disgusting
>>
>>33651511
>nice weather
>Afghanistan and Iraq
110+ degree weather isn't nice
>>
>>33648532

Thats almost like the job of any US soldier used to have in Berlin, but worse since you are already surrounded by the commies.
>>
File: IMG_2531.jpg (184KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2531.jpg
184KB, 1500x1000px
>>33651529
That's not a SA-3 dumb ass... this is
>>
>>33651551
That's what the joke was all about, kind anon
>>
They produce Crystal Meth on an Industrial scale. Even prescribe if for minor ailments.

The battle plan consists of two million tweakers with Ak47s not stopping until they reach the sea or run out of Meth.
>>
>>33648444

Amusingly enough, it's complex. Norks aren't (anymore) giving even the lip service to the Communism thing (despite keeping a theoretical link to the international organizations).

One must realize that NK is built like a weird mutant of Stalinist inspirations, Soviet statebuilding and a ton of Japanese traditions. No, not the contemporary animu Japs, the "Co-prosperity sphere" Japs. After all, Korea was modernized by the Japanese and brutally managed: something did stick.

And of course in practice they aren't a Marxist state: they are a ereditary monarchy with stratocratic tendencies. I am amused to think of them as a throwback to pre-20th century models of governance.

NK is a fascinating subject. It would be a pity if Trump decided to destroy it just for dick waving (without considering the millions of dead norks this would cause).
>>
>>33648261
https://youtu.be/hBMzXkZzlNM?t=1h44m47s

Dat stare tho
>>
>>33650481
>SU-100
>1944
>Still used today
>Anti-tank

what?
>>
>>33648477
>US Occupation
Why for ?
SK can do it.
>>
File: 1492258773.png (405KB, 650x412px) Image search: [Google]
1492258773.png
405KB, 650x412px
>>
>>33650108
>Hitler was literally a socialist
Uhhh no.
>>
Born too late to explore earth, born too early to explore space. But born just in time to watch North Korea get curb stomped.
>>
>>33650082
What about parts?
>>
I can't wait for US 3rd Army to roll down these streets
>>
>>33648232
>this is fucking sick
Tanks for the memories best korea
>>
>>33648232
Kim looks so bored.

Their senior staff officers look fucking ridiculous with all those medals. They have not been in a war since the 50s.
>>
>>33651834
>National Socialist Workers Party
>not Socialists

I don't know where you get your information but it is dead wrong.
>>
>>33652003
[18:15-18:35] Military show (chorus, parade, exercises, etc.); also includes the military comedy show It's So Funny
>>
[17:30-18:00] Children's Broadcast time (cartoons, anecdotes of Kim Il-sung, Kim Jong-il, etc.)
>>
>>33652033
Stay on topic. My only post ITT was pointing out you are wrong if you think Hitler wasn't a socialist.
>>
>>33652092
you sure won that argument XDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>33648533

Welcome to the 21st century where China "benefits greatly" by selling the US (and the rest of the world) as much of literally everything they can buy.

Things change and they no longer benefit greatly from other nations wasting treasure and lives in Korea.
>>
>>33648723

OD bedpans. That's the first thing their officers hats remind me of.
>>
>>33652092
>Stay on topic. My only post ITT was pointing out you are wrong if you think Hitler wasn't a socialist.

Fuck off I unironically think hitler was a dickhead but never brought him up to start with and in case you did not notice this thread is about NK so stay on topic yourself.
>>
>>33652148
Imagine dropping a MOAB on that parade ground.

Insta win.
>>
>>33651833

Is that a fucking Armata? What?
>>
>>33652193
>Is that a fucking Armata? What?

No the hull is wrong as is the turret it is some shit the norks created probably so no surprise it looks at least externally like some shit the vatniks created.

Anyway it did not break down so it can't be an armata pic related
>>
>>33652003
But the economic system of Germany most certainly wasn't Socialist. It was owned by men and corporations.
>>
>>33652225
It's photoshopped
>>
File: 1430585326674.gif (3MB, 416x405px) Image search: [Google]
1430585326674.gif
3MB, 416x405px
>>33648465

> We'll make diamonds from their ashes
>>
>>33652232
>It's photoshopped

Alrighty.

The glassis is different anyhow.
>>
>>33649320
Yeah, looked cool. Also looked like WW2 planes.
>>
>>33652226
>But the economic system of Germany most certainly wasn't Socialist. It was owned by men and corporations.

There was no economic "system" in Nazi Germany they made it up as they went along Literally.
>>
>>33649320
I like the screamy ya ya yas

Making me sleepy tho
>>
>>33652003
That's a classic example of etymological fallacy. Just because socialist is part of its bame doesn't mean it's socialist. They were actually against socialism.
>>
I wish I knew what the commentators were saying.

So much hysterical emotion about vintage apcs.
>>
File: armata_infonet.jpg (85KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
armata_infonet.jpg
85KB, 620x349px
>>33652247
yeah it's this picture
>>
>>33647652

Trump are you listening? We already found the post-war staple export of NK.

Think of all that untapped surplus.
>>
>>33652279
They were against marxist socialism, in favour of National Socialism (which was pretty much centrist in terms of economic policy, would be left of many labour movements today). It's like comparing State Capitalism to Libertarianism.
>>
>>33650318
Why?
>>
>>33652226

Who were directed what to do by a government.

Germany had price/wage controls, and socialist entitlement policies as well. The only place more socialist than Germany was Russia.
>>
>>33651622
They're really quite similar to the Japanese fascist model, if you're interested, I'd look it up.
>>
>>33650108
>national socialism is socialism

No, sir.
>>
File: 1307635613002.png (113KB, 219x281px) Image search: [Google]
1307635613002.png
113KB, 219x281px
I really hope all this shit dies down and we return to the status quo.

North Korea is already a living museum of the 20th century cold war, it would be so fucking cool to fence them in from all sides, cut off all contact and come back in 100 years and see how much or little they've changed. Like the world's biggest science experiment
>>
>>33650011
>Norks use AR-15s
Source
>>
>>33652596
you are a fan of mass human experimentation?

The scale and inhumanity of the three generation policy is enough reason to shut it down.
>>
>>33652666
>mass human experimentation
I don't know why you're trying to make it sound bad. This isn't just some Unit 731 shit, just BUILD THE WALL around them, let them be and set up a few cameras for research.

Fascinating as fuck senpai
>>
>>33650108
>Why the fuck do you capitalism cucks hate Best Korea? Hitler was literally a socialist

If your stupid unironic love of hitler has caused you to love north korea I suggest you work backwards through your live choices one day at a time until you find out at what point you became a sad fuck.

Alternatively go and live there.
>>
>>33652684
>I don't know why you're trying to make it sound bad.
Mrs. Li escaped from Communist-governed North Korea to join a growing number of defectors who say they have firsthand information on starvation and slavery in the camps.

"She was 39 years old and had two children, 5 and 7 years old," Mrs. Li said, recalling her friend who stole the beet, Chae Wal Ryung. "Her husband had been a miner, but he was trapped and killed in a mine accident. So she had to work in the mine in his place. But there wasn't enough food, so one day she stopped on her way home and stole a beet root from a field. She was arrested on the spot, and she was never allowed to go home or see her children again.

"She was a mother, and she used to think of her children. She had images of her children starving to death. But the guards accused her of being reactionary, of not having faith in the Party to care for her children. So she was shot. They gathered us all together to watch, and they shot her."
>>
>>33652721
So?
Not our problem
>>
>>33652653
Infiltrator units. They also have them for familaration training.
>>
>>33647447
>WW2 Stalinist war tactics

I really want to know what you think these are.
>>
>>33652721
4 billion people suffer in poverty or near poverty every single day. Are you going to cry about them too?

We may as well make the most of a bad situation.
>>
>>33652740
No one in their right mind would support such a government.

North Korea is not even useful as a buffer state now that he is a nuclear armed madman personally threatening the American people with a nuclear terror attack.
>>
>>33652740
>>33652596
The victims of your experiment would torture and kill your entire family, more than 3 generations of it I expect.

Being fascinated by it won't help you when you're choking on your own cock and balls bleeding out.
>>
>>33652760

tactical use of yelling "za stalina" and then human wave charging over a minefield.

norks obviously dont have a stalin, but they got the minefield part covered.
>>
>>33652790
>when you're choking on your own cock and balls bleeding out
Weird thing to raise, we're not going to be the ones suffering, they are.
>>
>>33652770
>No one in their right mind would support such a government.
That doesn't mean we need to go about sticking our dick in there
If Kim wants to genocide his entire population, more power to him
Not our problem in any way, shape, or form
>>
>>33652814
>That doesn't mean we need to go about sticking our dick in there
>If Kim wants to genocide his entire population, more power to him

It does if he intends to nuke South Korea or Japan or the USA. It is also greatly our concern if he starts mass producing nuclear weapons and supplying terrorists with them--as he is known to do.
>>
>>33652814
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/15/report-trump-reelection-effort-raised-13-2-million-so-far-in-2017.html
>>
>>33652852
>Kim is known to supply terrorists with nuclear weapons
Why are we talking about fiction
>>
>>33652864
He is known to supply terrorist and basically any anti-western country with arms.
Thread posts: 187
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.