[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does getting /fit/ allow for better recoil management?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1489533226679.png (475KB, 558x472px) Image search: [Google]
1489533226679.png
475KB, 558x472px
Trying to do whatever it takes.
>>
>>33644593
Yes. It lets you carry a heavier gun. Heavier guns mean less recoil.
>>
4 SHOTS CUMMON
>>
File: rpinata.jpg (30KB, 659x483px) Image search: [Google]
rpinata.jpg
30KB, 659x483px
>>33644603
>Yes. It lets you carry a heavier gun. Heavier guns mean less recoil.
I really want to get a battlrraifuu but I don't think I can effectively run around with it, and not be exhausted enough to shoot it accurately.
>>
>>33644593
No, it's all technique.
>>
yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT9IamQhSeI
>>
>>33645405
skip to to 5:30, I forgot those vids were so long
>>
>>33644593

No OP, the people like miculek and other freaks of nature who can shoot that fast all have vicegrips for hands and fapmaster forearms out of pure coincidence.

For rifles, you won't get as tired as fast, but the bigger bonus will be more mass behind the gun. Stance is still going to be king.
>>
I guess a somewhat related question, would just being a bigger fat guy make recoil more manageable too, assuming you maintain or improve upper body strength accordingly?
>>
File: 1437945851407.jpg (149KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1437945851407.jpg
149KB, 1228x1502px
>>33646984
b-but you'd run out of breath holding the damn thing...
>>
File: Operator At Any Size.jpg (119KB, 584x891px) Image search: [Google]
Operator At Any Size.jpg
119KB, 584x891px
>>33646984
>>
>>33645035
That is true but even an SKS can beat the shit out of you if you don't have those gains son.
>>
>>33645405
Lol why is that roided out fucking gorilla there this is dumb as fuck
>>
>>33650977
Easy on the racism. Colion Noir is actually a pretty decent guy, despite his overuse of similes and metaphors sometimes. Reminder to keep /pol/ in /pol/.
>>
>>33651021
Hehe le ebin reddit switcharoo

Colion is the only guy there definitely not on roids
>>
>>33644593
I guess, in the end shooting is what helps the most. But I knew a guy, probably 2m tall and 100kg who shot like it was nothing. Then again he was used to be an operator and used to do a lot of sports shooting until PTSD crippled him.
>>
>>33644593
>Piano's Reloading Supplies
>4 scoops per case, come on!
>>
>>33651021
I'm not sure, but I think that's the subtlest nigger joke I've ever seen on this board. Well played, m'sir.
>>
>>33646984
Yes and no. A big, fat guy can certainly absorb more kinetic energy (recoil) than a skinny guy, but the big, fat guy will likely not have enough muscle tone to completely control his body while its fat absorbs that energy; ie he will be fighting the effects of both the recoil and his own shaking fat instead of just the recoil. To illustrate, imagine what would happen if, when sighting in a rifle, you supported the stock on jello instead of sandbags.
>>
>>33651282
That's maybe subtle if you're a fucking headspazz on a lifeglug
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.