[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General_elysian fields

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 130

File: ymgf7F4.jpg (144KB, 740x493px) Image search: [Google]
ymgf7F4.jpg
144KB, 740x493px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.
It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

/tg/Polybus/Archive
FAQ
https://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek

Red flame Lilly
Red Flame Lily:anon gets a pristine Martini Henry, fish out of the water happens
http://pastebin.com/u/Red_Flame_Lilly

Link to sticky: http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread:>>33580085
>>
>>33636207
Not a lot, but enough to get me interested in what happens next. As others have said, grammar and spelling are good, along with word usage, but there is something that is off. Maybe the length of sentences? Well, whatever, do please continue, AKM
>>
ill be working on the bins soon, im 2 threads behine now
>>
>>33642768
Much obliged, I only had about an hour for writing up that first bit. Had to do brain storming and such. Hoping to edit it when I get home and write some more over the weekend. In between visiting family for Easter that is, lol.
>>
File: 1488344187818.jpg (523KB, 962x1238px) Image search: [Google]
1488344187818.jpg
523KB, 962x1238px
>>
File: Toothpick.jpg (30KB, 420x304px) Image search: [Google]
Toothpick.jpg
30KB, 420x304px
New story coming as I am at a block with We Remembered Zion
>>
Anyone here like big tank destroyers?
>>
File: 1492003754964.gif (2MB, 360x414px) Image search: [Google]
1492003754964.gif
2MB, 360x414px
Gonna be dumping lewd bits sometime soon progress has slowed a bit because computer is out of comission.
>>
File: Pen fangs.jpg (87KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Pen fangs.jpg
87KB, 1200x675px
GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS

Okay, serious talk though, I'm gonna post the rest of section 3. gonna be like 14 posts or so

'ere we go
>>
>>33643336
>You and Lucya got home from the range that day in very different moods
>Lucya was absolutely ecstatic that she was able to go to the range with you today and shoot
>And she was absolutely overjoyed with the fact that you were able to find a source of good brass case ammo for her
>You on the other hand, were very unresponsive and quiet
>How you would apologize to Selene was the first thing on your mind
>Another one was what would you do to make it up to her
>You had the flip up sights that Stacy had given you
>But that was only a temporary fix for a larger problem
>You'd looked up different optics previously, and the one that you wanted to get her was a little bit shy of one thousand dollars
>Meaning that you'd have to save up for quite a while
>Granted, in a few months, there wouldn't be an issue as you would graduate college with an engineering degree and your college had a high placement rate right out of graduation
>So if nothing else, you could get her an optic as soon as you had a job offer in hand that came with a signing bonus
>But then again, that was months away, and you wanted to do something for her sooner
>Flip-up sights were one thing, but a scope and mounts?
>You doubt that you'd get one just handed to you, no matter how good a friend they were
>So you kept looking for deals, hoping that sometime soon, you'd find a good one
*Anon, are you alright?*
>You look over and see that Lucya is looking at you with a questioning glance; her eyebrows up, eyes fully open and showing concern, and her reaching a hand over across the car to you
>You're glad that someone like her is in your life
>You return her smile, but it's more of an empty gesture
>"I'm fine, just thinking about how to make Selene think everything is okay after earlier today."
*Well you've got those sights and you're truly sorry about it, so I think she will understand. Once you give her those sights and say you'll go shooting with her, I think that she'll forgive you completely.*
>>
>>33643351
>"I hope so, Lucya. I'll take her shooting tomorrow if she wants. I'd bring you again, but..."
*I'm back down to only having ten rounds, I know. I had fun today and you were nice enough to take me with you regardless of what happened with her.*
>You nod
*Besides, I think the two of you need some time together at the range alone.*
>"What do you mean?"
*Well the first time that you took me out shooting, it was just you and me. I know that I didn't show myself that time, but it was just us. I loved the sense that it was just you and I; and even though she knows that I live with you too, I think she would love to have that feeling too.*
>"You think so?"
>She nods
>The rest of the car ride home is quiet
>Back at the apartment, Lucya carries her case and ammo box inside
>Locking the car, you head inside after her and go straight for the spare room
>Lucya's put her stuff back in it's normal place and stepped past you out of the room
>She placed a hand on your shoulder as she passed
*I'll go take a shower, you see what you can do here with her.*
>"Alright, sounds good, Lucya. You did great today."
>You turned around enough to see her stop in her tracks and adopt a very slight smile
*Thank you, Anon. I'm glad to know that you think so.*
>You smile at that as well
>She heads off to the bathroom
>Now alone, you open Selene's case
>"Selene, I'm sorry about earlier today, can you come out, or switch forms, or whatever so that I can talk to you properly?"
>No response
>"Look, I know I fucked up earlier saying those things to you. And whether or not you believe it, I didn't really mean the things I said."
>You put a hand at the back of your neck, unsure how reasonable what you've said is
>"Alright, that didn't come out right. At the time, I meant what I said because I was fired up and angry that you didn't seem to understand where I was coming from. I've since realized that you're right on a lot of things. As kind of an apology, I got you something."
>>
>>33643360
>Again, no response
>You sit on the floor at that point
>Reaching a hand out, you run it across her handguard
>"Look, I'm sorry. I want to go back to before I said all that stuff and never say it in the first place. I forgive you for what you've said about me since it's mostly right. If you want some time alone, I understand. I'll give this to you when you feel like talking again."
>You got up from the floor and put the flip-up sights you had in your other hand on your desk
>Booting up your computer, you sigh in defeat
>You'd hoped this had gone differently
>However, you realize that she might need her space
>Lucya was finished with her shower, and walked back into the room
*She change forms at all?*
>"No, she's not responding, so I'm just gonna give her some space until she's willing to talk again."
*Fair enough. I'm going to take a few days off as well, it's been very exciting these past few weeks, but I'm still acclimating to being awake for such long periods of time.*
>"Gonna at least wake up in time for dinner each night? I've quite enjoyed eating with people the past few days."
*You realize that we don't have to eat, right?*
>"I do, but I like to at least have someone to talk to while I eat."
*Fair enough,
>And since you'd only had Selene and Lucya in your life for no more than a few weeks, it was pretty easy to go back to what life was before that
>So since it was still break from classes, you went back to what you would have done before they entered your life
>Video games, reading, and some other assorted hobbies
>Sunday and Monday passed fairly uneventfully
>Lucya came out to chat at random times of the day
>However, she made it out every evening for dinner
>You both enjoyed each other's company as you ate dinner and she sat and talked
>Regardless, she did occasionally pick at your food and taste what you've made
>On Monday night, she came to a conclusion
*Anon, I will cook dinner from now on!*
>>
>>33643372
>"Lucya, I can cook for myself, you know?"
*Yes, but I want to cook for you. I'll make sure to make things that you can take with you for lunch the next day. I want to start now so I can practice before you start classes back up.*
>"Fine, fine, we can start tomorrow then."
>Lucya's face lights up
*Excellent! Thank you, Anon!*
>You smile a little too, but then your smile fades as soon as it appeared
>"I would like for Selene to eat with us too, though."
>Lucya thinks about it for a few seconds before snapping her fingers and looking at you
*I got it! She drinks your blood as her source of food basically, so what if you were to give her some blood while she's in her rifle form?*
>You think about it for a few seconds, and then nod to her
>"After dinner, I'll do that."
>You and Lucya continue chatting each other up about other subjects as you finish dinner
>Afterwards, Lucya takes your dishes and begins to clean up
>Meanwhile, you head over to your hobby room
>Opening Selene's case, you run a hand over her
>You bring your hand down to the screws in her side; the sanded down one and the un-modified one
>Palm down, you lay the edge of your hand on the un-modified screw head
>Inhaling sharply, you swiftly drag your hand across the screw
>Turning your hand over, you see the wound start to open up
>In hindsight, you could have picked a better part of your hand to cut instead of the palm
>This cut is going to really be a pain for the next few days
>Clenching your hand into a fist, you hold the bleeding hand over Selene's rifle form
>You let blood fall over the flat surface of that form
>Unlike the time where you cut your hand in the bolt, the blood didn't instantly disappear
>It took a few seconds, but the blood started to disappear
>Slowly, almost as if you had started bleeding into a sink and didn't wash it out
>After a few minutes, all that was left was a painful cut on your hand and the smell of iron in the air
>The next few days were no different
>>
>>33643386
>Selene stayed in rifle form and you cut yourself a few more times in different, less obtrusive places to feed her
>Lucya in turn fed you, as her cooking ended up being amazing and even better than anything you've done
>The change in pace came around Thursday evening
>Lucya made dinner again, and against your better judgement, you ate too much
>Not much long afterwards, you're sitting there in a food coma
>You went over to the couch, and laid prone, trying to let your food settle
>And a few minutes later, you fell asleep
>Not much long afterwards, you wake up to the sound of something slowly cutting into your skin from behind your right ear
>You start to move your head, but a hand reaches down and forces your head to stay down
>If it was any other sensation at your neck, you would have freaked out hard
>But since you've lived this way for a few weeks, you knew exactly what it was
>A few seconds later, the hand is removed and the piercing sensation at your neck turns into more of a nibble
>"Selene? That you?"
"Y-yeah..."
>Her voice is fairly weak
>You turn over to find her straddling your stomach
>She looks... well you can't really tell if she's paler than usual, but she definitely seems tired
>"Selene are you alright?"
"I'm just a little bit tired and haven't been feeling good the past few days."
>"Look, if it's because of what I said Saturday, I want to let you know tha-"
>Before you could finish your sentence, Selene lazily reached a hand up and sloppily put it over your mouth
"Shush-sh-sh. I heard everything you said, and I forgive you as long as you can forgive me for what I've said."
>You take her hand in yours, away from your mouth
>"Of course I forgive you, Selene. Now let me know what's wrong as to why you're feeling so bad so I can help you."
>She nods
>>
>>33643390
"I conclude that it was that jelly that I sucked out of the English muffin we had for breakfast. After we argued, and I went into my case, after you guys went to the range, I came out and felt horrible. So I needed to go into a sort of suspended animation."
>"A what?"
"Think of it like a death trance. I had to sleep it off, turning off or lowering most of my bodily functions other than the ones that will aid in recovery. Given enough time, pretty much any injury or issue that I come across will go away."
>"So what did that have to do with the English muffin?"
"Well with the way that I did it, it was way too thick of a consistency. Blood is much thinner than that and I thought it was about as thin as blood. I was wrong, but neither of us could have done anything about it. All I know is that it caused the issue and that I needed to sleep. The blood that you gave me over the past few night helped a lot; I would have been out for a week or two if you hadn't. So uh, thanks for that."
>You let go of the hand that you were holding and wrap your arms around her and pull her down into a hug
>She tries to resist at first, but she relaxes within seconds and tucks her arms in between you and her
>"Selene, I'm sorry that I made you feel the way you did and didn't think about the consequences about letting you do that. To make it up to you, I got you a gift, and I'm taking you to the range tomorrow, just you and me."
>>
>>33643400
"I'd like that, I heard the idea the first time you suggested it a few days ago. Hearing is one of the things that doesn't get shut off during the death trance because I need to know when someone is trying to sneaking up on me."
>"Fair enough, Selene. You want anything else right now?"
>She sleepily reaches up to your jaw again
>Selene tilted your head back and to the side to expose your neck a little more
"Well, at this point, I'm just gonna have a snack and then go back to sleep so I can be ready for tomorrow, okay?"
>You smile as Selene stretches out on top of you
>"Uh, Selene?"
"Just getting comfortable. Don't worry though, I'll make sure to stop the bleeding before I fall asleep."
>With that, she bites into your neck again
>The bite isn't that painful, and neither is the impending blood loss
>In fact, as of late, you've gotten used to it, and it's been comfier than it was at the start
>You slowly start to drift off to sleep from the blood loss
>Right when you're on the edge of sleep, Selene pulls her fangs out of you
"There we go, thanks. Goodnight, Anon."
>And with that, she fell asleep, laying on top of you
>You thought about getting up and putting her in your bed
>However, that idea went out the window as you tilted your head up and felt the effects of the blood loss
>So with that, you ended up falling asleep with Selene laying on top of you
>>
>>33643410
>As far as you were concerned, the next morning came too soon
>It was rather comfy to have Selene laying on top of you last night
>Waking up in the morning, you see that Selene is still there
>Her breathing is very smooth and evenly spaced
>You try not to pay attention to it because it's so soothing and you'll feel that you'll fall back asleep
>You look around the living room for a bit, but eventually come back to her
>Different from last night, you notice that there's a blanket covering the two of you
>Seems that Lucya decided that the two of you needed it
>Not that you were complaining
>It made sure that Selene would stay there or that you would notice when she got up
>Selene was wearing some of the clothes you got her on that shopping trip last week
>Tank top, baggy pajama pants, and you saw the silly cat slippers on the floor next to the couch
>You'd passed out right after dinner last night, so you were still in your plaid button up shirt and jeans
>Normally that wouldn't be too comfy, but you had someone on top of you to help with that it seemed
>It was about this point, that you realized that you could stay like this for most of the day
>But a few seconds later, Selene woke up
>She yawned right in your face
>After she was done yawning, she closed her mouth and layed her face back down on your neck
>"You know Selene, you can lay here all day, or we could go to the range. Your decision really."
>With that she jolts slightly
>She's definitely awake now
"Shit, that's today, can we go now?!"
>You laugh at her excitement a little
>"Not just yet, Selene. I have to eat breakfast first, take a shower, and such. You want to get your stuff ready and give me time to take care of things on my end?"
"Sure!"
>She doesn't move though
>"What's wrong?"
"Nothing, just thought I bumped into something hard when I shifted around..."
>Your face turns a little red as you realize what she meant
"And that's the reaction I was looking for~. Alright, we can get up now!"
>>
>>33643426
>With a smirk on her face, she lifts herself up a little so that you can get out from under her
>She gets her slippers on and heads into your spare room
>You take a few seconds to let your face go back to normal from her little jab at you and head for your room, taking the blanket with you
>Lucya has taken up residence on your bed, still fast asleep
>A few of your textbooks and a novel or two are laying around her
>Some open, some closed
>You decide not to disturb her supposed diabolical plans too much and cover her with the blanket just as she covered you and Selene last night
>Then, you reached under the bed for a small box
>You didn't really need to, but you went and borrowed some wrapping paper from one of your few friends who lives on campus for this
>In the box were Selene's new flip-up sights
>You then placed it in the same ammo can that you kept Lucya's brass rounds in when you took her out last Saturday
>Don't want Selene to know about those until you get to the range
>Quietly going about your business, you took a shower and got ready for the morning of shooting
>Once done, you walked back out to the living room
>>
>>33643438
>Selene's case and can full of ammo was sitting next to the couch that you had both slept on
>And Selene...
"Anon, I made your breakfast for you!"
>Selene comes bounding up to you with a plate of bacon and eggs with a glass of cranberry juice
>She's back in her normal all black attire
>Not that you're complaining at all
"I got packed so quick that I thought I'd make you some breakfast, now come on, eat so we can go!"
>"Alright, alright. Thank you, Selene."
>You set down the ammo can that you had her sights in and took the plate from her
>The food disappeared as fast as you could manage
>As you took the plate to the kitchen, Selene grabs her stuff and stands at the door
"Alright, let's go!"
>With that, she unlocks the door and steps outside
>You can't help but smile at her
>You leave a note for Lucya on the fridge, saying you'll be out for a while
>Grabbing her gift box, you follow her out, closing and locking the door behind you
>The two of you get in the car and head to the range
>The drive is actually somewhat quiet due to Selene having too much nervous energy and being too excited
>You're slightly smiling every time she looks over at you
>You put some calm music on the stereo system in your car to break some of the silence at least
>Doesn't calm her down any, but that's alright
>>
>>33643451
>After about a 20 minute drive, you arrive at the range
>It's early enough that you have the entire place to yourselves
>Selene bounds over to the table as soon as she gets out
>Leaving you to get all of her stuff over to the table behind the benches
"Oh wow! This is so cool! How far does it go out?!"
>"It goes out 300 meters...or 300 yards, I can't remember which one it is, but this range complex has another range that goes out to a kilometer."
>Her face turns to one of utter surprise and shock
"A-A kilometer?!!! We have to try that!"
>"Not until I get you a proper optic Selene. Which, I promise I will get you one as soon as I can."
"I understand, I just can't wait!"
>"Well, would you rather sit here and keep not waiting, or would you rather shoot here for now? I brought all the ammo I have for you; 150 rounds."
"Then let's get started!"
>You laugh as she opens the ammo can with all of her ammo and rips the first box open
>She starts loading the one 10-round magazine that came with her
"This is going to be pretty slow since we only have one magazine."
>"Oh, that's alright. It's your first time out, so we can take it slow if you'd like. I'm going to put a target out at 50 meters to start with, I'll be back in a second."
>You take one of the paper targets you have with you out to the 50 meter board and staple it up to the plastic signboard that the range uses
>Walking back, you see Selene pick up the ammo case that you brought and look at it, turning it around and over in her hands
"Hey, Anon. What's the deal with this ammo case? Doesn't sound like there's any ammo in it."
>You walk up and wait until she hands it to you
>"It's just a cover-up this time for something else, actually."
>You open the case and hand her the gift-wrapped box
>She reacts as you'd expect, a slight mix of curiosity and happy surprise
"Y-you didn't have to!"
>"Selene, yes I did. Now open it before you say that I didn't have to again."
>>
>>33643459
>She listens and takes the lid off the box
>The moment she looks inside, her face looks more like she had just been proposed to with a wedding ring
"Y-you...you got me sights?!?!"
>"Yeah, I figured that you'd actually want to hit something if you went shooting. Plus, a friend of mine gave them to me and said that I should give them to you."
>Selene takes the flip-up sights out of the box, and puts the box down on the table
>She hands you the sights to hold in one hand, and grabs your other hand in her free one
>She places it on the back of her neck, and she changes forms to the rifle
>You carefully put the sights on the top rail the way that they are supposed to
>After making sure they're on tight, and flip up correctly, you let her revert to 'geist form
>The change is noticeable immediately
>You see that her eyes are no longer the dull red and slightly glazed over color that they were
>Instead, they are much brighter red and clearer as well
>The only thing that kept her eyes from being completely perfect were the tears that were forming at the corners of her eyes
>She bolted forwards and hugged you as hard as she could, burying her face into your shoulder
>You just simply wrapped your arms around her shoulders
"Th-thank you, Anon. This is one of the best things you've ever done for me. Now I can finally shoot and see better too."
>"Anything for you Selene. Now, we're going to have to dial those in for you, so it's going to be a little slow going for the first few shots until we've got things all set."
"That's fine, just glad that I get to shoot."
>The two of you let go of each other
>Selene grabbed her mag and handed it to you before going to sit on the shooting bench, facing you
>You go and sit down on the stool in front of her
>She grabs your hand in hers and transforms
>You load the magazine and close the bolt, chambering a round
>Even though she's in rifle form and not up to your shoulder, you could have sworn you heard her contently sigh
>>
>>33643472
>You shoulder her and aim at the target you put up
>"Ready Selene?"
"Absolutely, so you do know that I can communicate with you when you hold me like this, eh?"
>"Yeah, Lucya told me about it last Saturday. I'm going to fire you now, alright?"
"Alright, let's see how well you do."
>You aim with the sights on the target for a few seconds before squeezing the trigger and firing
>You hear Selene's excitement surge through your mind
>It makes you smile, yet you're not about to stop
>You looked through the cheapo pair of binoculars that you purchased just for this purpose as well
>The first shot was off a little, so you made an adjustment to the sights and continued shooting
>You made it through the first 10 rounds and took a few seconds to readjust the sights before laying Selene down on the table in rifle form
>Within seconds, she transforms; laying face up on the table, staring blankly to the roof of the covered area the benches were in
>Her breathing was a little shallow and you could see a little bit of sweat forming at the edges of her brow
>"You like?"
"Holy. Shit. That was amazing. Let's keep going!"
>She holds the empty magazine out at you
>You laugh at her enthusiasm and get about reloading the magazine
>A few magazines worth later, and Selene is sweating and short of breath
>She removed the leather jacket and corset of her outfit before the last magazine and unzipped the catsuit down a little bit
>You looked at her and smiled
>"Had enough for now?"
>She was able to catch her breath enough to answer you
"Yeah, I think we can call that good for now."
>"Alright, I'll start packing up while you take a few minutes to recover, okay?"
>She nods and wipes her brow with the back of her hand
>You go about putting the leftover ammo back into the ammo can that you brought and also put the magazine back in Selene's case
>You take those two things, and your other ammo case her sights were in to the car and placed them inside
>>
>>33643482
>Walking back to Selene, you see that she put the corset back on, but had her coat folded over one arm and left the catsuit unzipped a bit
>You smile at how good she looks again and she of course notices
"You know I can make this far worse for you, right?"
>"Oh, I know, but not right now at least, alright?"
"Yeah, sounds good."
>You get in the car and Selene sits down in the passenger seat
>You get the car started but Selene puts a hand on your arm as you're about to shift into reverse
"Hey, thank you for everything today."
>"No problem Selene, I'm glad that I have you."
"Same, which is why you're getting a name."
>You blink
>"A name? But I have one already."
"No, you misunderstand. Vampirwaffen give their shooter a name after the first time that they've been shot. So that's what I'm going to do for you. Think of it more like a nickname than anything, but one that gets used all the time and you can't argue or change."
>You chuckle a little
>"Alright then, Selene. What is my new name?"
"Hmmm....let me think..."
>"You wouldn't have mentioned it if you hadn't thought of anything, so what is it?"
"Oh, that's what it was! Your new name is Bloodbag!"
>She looks at you with a smile that tells you she was waiting for this moment for a while now
>"You watched Mad Max: Fury Road again, didn't you?"
>She just continued to smile as you put the car in reverse and pulled out of your parking spot
>"Fair enough, Selene. I'm your Bloodbag then."
"And I'm your Vampirgewher, Bloodbag."
>>
File: Hikari Standard Pose.jpg (94KB, 540x801px) Image search: [Google]
Hikari Standard Pose.jpg
94KB, 540x801px
>>33643491
And. We're. Done.

With this section at least. Took me a while, but there it is. Hope it's still good.
>>
File: 1489909008497.jpg (87KB, 368x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489909008497.jpg
87KB, 368x750px
>>33643497
This is unimaginably comfy. Always love getting updates for this.
Keep it up.
>>
>>33643497
Goddamn that's some good shit.
>>
>>33643497
Good shit m8. Mind if I take the stage now?
>>
File: 1443987314472.jpg (57KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
1443987314472.jpg
57KB, 500x735px
>>33643238
I believe we all appreciate big tank destroyers.
>>
File: KV1 stronk.jpg (220KB, 3000x1889px) Image search: [Google]
KV1 stronk.jpg
220KB, 3000x1889px
>>33643654
get ready, this will be a kinda big update
>>
File: 1384692222556.jpg (616KB, 1134x709px) Image search: [Google]
1384692222556.jpg
616KB, 1134x709px
[Just arrived in detroit]

>Honey, please be ready with the 240
“Of course, Lily”

This wasn’t really a normal thing to say to each other in a relationship. Then again, this wasn’t much of a normal relationship. Most of all, Lily wasn’t a normal girl. But maybe, just maybe she could be. With a little help.

“Alright, i want everyone to close up your hatches. Cameras if you really need to see outside, but make sure the hatches are closed. I don’t want anything to get thrown in”
‘Got it’

The loader sitting just behind you takes a final draw on his cigarette and makes very sure to toss it away from the vehicle. He did once drop the cigarette butt on top of the superstructure and ended up on the receiving end of a very one sided five minute discussion with Lily. He did not repeat that mistake

But for now, he slides down into his seat and closes the hatch above him with an authoritative clunk. Lily nods and does the same herself. You were now the beast’s eyes and ears. You couldn’t afford to miss anything. Anything on a rooftop. Anything on the road. Anything in a doorway, and you had to see it.

But truth be told, there was nothing here. It was all quiet. No people, no cars. Not really anything. Which, when you caught yourself yawning some time later

“Lily, could you come up here please?”

She opens up her hatch and sits down next to you

“Remind me, what is doctrine for sleeping while in a city?”
>You want to sleep now? Again?
“Yeah”
>Close to the vehicle, at all times. One awake and keeping watch at all times
>>
An hour later the Jagdtiger has been reversed into a garage in an abandoned two story house. Of course the vehicle was far too large to fit inside completely, but you pushed a very, very sad looking pickup truck in front of it, in a futile attempt to conceal it a little. One man sat by a window overlooking the street. The large MG rested beside him.

Resting next to you was Lily. She was not especially fond of getting too close when there were other people around. She had a reputation to uphold, apparently. But the rest of the crew knew how close you were, and after playing cold for a little while, she yawned once and fell asleep in your arms. You followed suit not long after

‘Anon’

You are woken from you calm sleep by the man keeping guard.

‘Dude, get up, now. We got company’
“What, uhm… what kind?

You stumble towards the window where the M240 was left earlier. A real shock awaits you on the street outside. You expected a group of old Escalades and 300Cs with 22 inch rims, and HiPoints and TEC-9s out the window. But the four cars parked in a neat row outside were as far away as humanly possible from the ones you expected. Four large, jet black Mercedes S-classes, complete with tinted windows and men in suits standing outside, all looking very… professional. And at the same time, foreign.

“Get that thing pointed at them, if the draw, you shoot”
‘Got it’

In this short time, Lily has moved up to you, weapon drawn. You nod a little to her and peek out the door

“Can i help you with anything?”
‘I believe you can. We happened to see a rather unusual vehicle sitting in your driveway. And i don’t mean the Chevrolet’
“Yeah, you don’t see those everyday”
‘Judging by the track marks leading up to it, it’s in working condition’
“Fighting condition”
‘And excuse me if i am jumping to conclusions here, but you have the new modular engine installed, correct?’
>>
File: 1384691800518.jpg (747KB, 1134x740px) Image search: [Google]
1384691800518.jpg
747KB, 1134x740px
His english wasn’t without flaws. Definitely not his mother tongue

“Suppose i do. But i am getting curious as to why you are asking”
‘My employer thinks you can help him’
“Your employer?”
‘Yes. To the point, you have managed to get an ancient, 75 ton vehicle moving in a relatively short time span. And using mostly modern parts. And you have experience with large cannons of a certain design. Would you be interested in helping my employer with a similar project? Well compensated, of course’
“Of course, given that i am nearby a tank garage, with free time, during wartime, sure, i’ll gladly help”
‘Thank you. We will be in touch’

Not even 10 seconds later, all men have gotten back into their cars, and set off

>What the fuck was that
“I have… no idea. At all. I’m speechless”
‘Anyone else picked up that accent?’

Your driver had just woken up

“Yeah, can’t really say what it was though”
>Something east european?
“Might be, anyway what time is it?”
>About 8. Let’s get going

But you didn’t. Instead some water was taken from the tanks, and made into instant coffee. You offered Lily some, but she absolutely detests it. She threw in a comparison (and an insult) to american beer as well. So she just stuck to water, and a few slices of chocolate, which she thought she ate without anyone seeing
>>
A little later the big machine wakes to life and sets off towards the Packard plant. And it seems that was the only thing in the entire city that was alive. But it was a life feeding of death. Many blocks before you even got there, many different vehicles in various state of disassembly. Mostly Humvees and MRAPs. Many, many of them with horrible scorch marks. Some were just a body. No wheels, engine, interior, lights, anything. They were just empty. Closer to the plant itself, the vehicles got heavier. MRAPs, a few M1128s. One of them had received a horrible hit. The entire front end was a big hole, and all of the interior was charred black. No one inside could have survived that

Lily looks undaunted, and the heavy machine slowly crawls towards the plant. And just as you see an M1 tank at a corner, you reach a fence. Its a 7 or so feet tall steel fence, crowned with barbed wire. Not like the Jagdtiger couldn’t roll over it like as if it were a wooden fence, but you order the vehicle to a halt anyway. Two very nervous looking armed guards look up at you, peeking your upper body out of the very intimidating machine

“Hey guys!”

The two guards look to you and one of them shouts back

‘This area is off limits to-’

Before the sentence is finished, Lily has played a little more with the wastegate system. Three loud bangs resonate from the stubby exhaust pipes, accompanying the two feet flames

“Sorry, i still have a little issues with the turbos”

The man blinks heavily and taps his ears. Lily opens up her hatch, smiling a little and then looking down on them

>Come on now, do we look like peasants or civilians? We’ve been all over the damn country looking for spare parts. And we’ve heard there is another tank similar to this one here

‘As i said, this area is off lim-’

>Driver, right turn

The massive machine slowly turns to the speaking guard and Lily points the 128mm gun towards his chest
>>
File: 1384691880621.jpg (749KB, 1134x740px) Image search: [Google]
1384691880621.jpg
749KB, 1134x740px
>You go find someone in charge or i’ll flatten you like the Wehrmacht flattened France. Move!

The old rule was “Don’t mess with a guy carrying a rifle”. This was a very good rule, since it got you out of harm. Today’s world was a little different, and while “don’t mess with people in a Tank destroyer” isn’t a saying, it’s still something good to do. So the man scurries away, leaving his friend alone. He tries to look scary, with his big helmet, assault rifle with lots of rails on it, and plate carrier with many things on it. And yet, he knew it was a futile act. Because at the end of the day, the Jagdtiger was presenting armor up to 10 inches thick to him, and had a gun that would make even an M1 blush

Not that a tank could ever blush, of course

Luckily you didn’t have to think too much about this question, since a man joined the nervous looking guard, which pointed at the Jagdtiger, yelled and then went away, leaving a rather confused looking boss.

‘Uhm…’
>Do you like this gate?
‘Wha?’
>Do you want me to flatten the gate?

The more important looking man is unable to speak or even respond to the pretty little woman on top of a very menacing looking machine

>Open the damn gate!

As if woken out of a trance, the man stumbles a little and walks into a little hut not very far from the gate. Soon, the old metal bars slide to the side and open up wide enough. The side skirt added even more width to the vehicle, making it wider than most vehicles that went on roads. Well inside the rumbling engine dies down and Lily jumps down in a practiced series of jumps and skips
>>
‘So, you're turning that thing in? I can give you a real good price babe’
>That doesn’t even deserve criticism. I need to look at an inventory list
‘Oh sure princess, this isn’t a serious place or anything, i’ll just give you the menu. Want any sides?’
>If you’re gonna be an up nosey little shit i’m going to have to do it on my own. And it’s not like my friend over there…

She points at the Jagdtiger, and getting more irritated as she speaks

>....won’t even notice a Humvee under its tracks. So the faster you speak the less collateral damage might get caused. And don’t pick a fight with mountains when there is gravel on the street

As Lily finishes her verbal assault, you shuffle ever so slightly towards the large, cold machine gun. Just in case something has to happen. But it didn’t. The man understood this was one of those fights were best if they never happened. He asks for a little patience and returns after a few minutes with a few sheets of papers

‘Right, here you go, that’s what we have. What is that thing anyway?’

Lily smirks like an idiot, for another chance at saying her favourite line

>It’s a Jagdtiger. The best we have. Now give me that

Lily nonchalantly takes the paper from the man and flips through it. She mumbles while looking through it all, probably not realising she is even making sounds. It was kinda cute and you found yourself smirking a little. She gets more and more annoyed the further she goes, and them fold the papers and looks at the man.
>>
File: 1409084475390.jpg (3MB, 6000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1409084475390.jpg
3MB, 6000x4000px
>There is no Panzerjäger section, and neither is there on for Jagdpanzers
‘what are y-’
>Shush. So i assumed americans were clueless and put it, incorrectly, under the tank destroyer section. But it’s not
‘What isn’t? What are you looking for’
>Sonderkraftfahrzeug 184, Panzerjäger Tiger (P)
‘do i look like google fucking translate?’
>Augh… The Elefant!
‘The fuck, that’s not even a tank’
>Unglaublich… THE MASSIVE BOXY THING WITH RIVETS ON FRONT
‘I’m not wikipedia either. Look under the miscellaneous section’
>Just… leave. Please

Lily seems to be very close to completely losing her shit and screaming her irritation into the man’s face. But she manages to keep her cool and keep looking through the pages looking for clues on the lost tank hunter, and then looks with an interesting expression, being somewhere between “disappointment” and “I’m not surprised”

>These guys…
“What’s up with them?”
>They can’t keep an inventory for shit
“Swearing is un-ladylike”

At this point you expected her to tell you to piss off or have intercourse with a cactus. But she didn’t. She stopped herself a little and turned to you

>You’re right. I apologize. Anyway, they have several vehicles in the miscellaneous section labeled with “Unknown fighting vehicle” and then a number
“No problem, sweetie. How many are them anyway?”
>Just under 50. And don’t-
“Call you sweetie? And miss the chance to see you all flustered?”
>S-shut up…

“Okay, you guys split up in two and go look for it. Keep your phones on, first to find calls others”
‘Yeah, got it’

You wait for the other two teams to walk away a little before you take her hand, and she drags you along in the big, machine-graveyard. Many slaughtered vehicles were here, many in the process of being cannibalised to keep their brethren alive. But then again, such is how it works when something can no longer serve your intended purpose. It gets a new purpose assigned to it.
>>
“Do you not feel something?”
>What do you mean?
“You know, walking around in a place like this?”
>Not really. I mean, I was a normal girl after all. Okay, i studied very much. But, i was still normal. And guess what, i will be again soon. Because you promised
“I did. And as i have said, i’ll stand by that”
>Good. It’s not that i doubt you, but it’s just…
“Nice to hear?”
>Reassuring

You keep walking around, still not really finding what you were looking for. But it’s an easy walk, a stroll. Something that should take place in a park a warm afternoon in June. But it was November, and destruction littered the path you walked. But then, Lily suddenly stopped, getting a firm grip on your hand
>Damn…
“What is it?”
>This is not going to be nice. You trust me, right?
“Lily…?”
>Please. Do you trust me?”
“Yes, i trust you”
>Okay, just follow me
“This feels a little sketchy hone-”

‘heeeeelp…’

A very, very weak voice could just be heard

“Who said that?”
>Augh...

‘please…’

You couldn’t tell anymore than the voice came from somewhere “over there”

“I can hear you, where are you?”
>Anon, we can’t…
“Can’t do what?”
>Augh… help

‘please!’

The voice was still silent, but it sounded a lot more desperate this time

‘Help me’

A head poked out of the drivers hatch of an M60. Lilly tugs your arms sleeve just a little and whispers

>The longer we stay the harder it will be to leave. Please, let’s go

‘Wait, please! Wait, you’re like…’
>Like you, yes
‘Where are you from’
>Never mind that
‘Okay, why are you here then?’
>>
File: yourenotfoolinganyone.gif (2MB, 550x479px) Image search: [Google]
yourenotfoolinganyone.gif
2MB, 550x479px
It’s at this point that the figure in the M60 was desperate for any sort of interaction at all

>I’m looking for family
‘Who?’
>Don’t know her name
‘Last name?’
>Augh… Nibelung
‘There is one here. So you are the other one…’
>Yes
‘that one…’
>I said yes
‘I’ll tell you where she is, but you have to do me a favor’
>And that would be?
‘I’m out. Engine, transmission and parts of the suspension are gone. I’m not going back into this war’
>No. No. Nonono. We are on the same side in this war
‘I know who you are. I’ve heard the stories. March 1945. That little village in-’
>Silence! Where is she?
‘Pencil’

You dig out a pencil from a pocket in your jacket, really hoping this discussion doesn’t go where you think it will, and toss it over

The figure takes it, and writes something in her hand

‘There. Come on now, Nibelung, this has always been your purpose’
>Cut this out, right now. We’re not enemies anymore
‘So make this one for mercy then. Fall to a Nibelung would be an honor, you know. Not in combat, but it can’t be helped’
>Stop it
‘That Match morning’
>Don’t go there
‘It was the 12th, right?’
>Seriously, stop

Lily unholsters her pistol

‘You’re still a legend for it, you know?’
>Shut up!
‘Of course, no one never knew your name, because all information was from the receiving end’
>I didn’t have a fucking name then, and i was deep in insanity, now stop!
‘Twenty two vehicles…’
>Please stop…
‘In seventeen minutes’
>Shut up!!
>>
[That Match morning is supposed to be "That march morning", just realized, sorry]

Lily raises her pistol to the woman’s head, and then stomp the ground a little as her eyes are pleading

‘All by yourself. Or maybe there was one man in the crew left?’
>Dieter was ill and was had a broken leg, but he could still load the projectiles. BUT WHY DO YOU BRING THIS UP!?
‘Please, Nibelung. If i am not your enemy, then please help your sister in arms’
>...
‘It’s written in the palm of my hand. Better read it before the sweat fades it out’
“Lily…”
>P-please stay out of this…
‘So that is your name… Lily. Like a pretty, white little flower’
>Just a nickname
‘A cute little nickname for such a dangerous girl. Anyway, why were the rest of the crew not there? D-’

BANG

A single 9mm projectile leaves the barrel of the black handgun, travels about five inches before meeting the woman's forehead, and then making sure the lower part of the gun mantlet and a little bit of the turret ring gets painted with the inside of her head. The little shell casing hits the ground and bounces twice with that characteristic ringing noise. Then there was absolute silence.

Lily exhales sharply, returns her Luger to her holster and then jumps up on the front of the tank. Seemingly untouched, she crawls up, and opens the woman's left hand. It just has a single word written on it

Behind
>>
File: i once was.jpg (42KB, 447x464px) Image search: [Google]
i once was.jpg
42KB, 447x464px
all i have for today. Hope you like it as much as you like vampires
>>
File: Wi(L)son.png (224KB, 377x530px) Image search: [Google]
Wi(L)son.png
224KB, 377x530px
https://youtu.be/eIw8m9ogJKE
>>
File: Totally not blushing.jpg (72KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Totally not blushing.jpg
72KB, 1200x675px
>>33643624
>>33643638
I am extremely glad that I've still got readers and that you think that the quality is still high enough to read.

Unfortunately, I can't promise when I'll start the next section, getting near the end of the school year with senior design breathing down my neck. I'll do what I can

>>33643884
I mean, I do quite like tanks as well. I'm a little more familiar with writing vampires than I am with tanks, however, which is why you see me writing what I do.
Your update was really good though. Had some good feels.
>>
>>33644036
I like it.
>>
>>33643884
Lily kicking ass, taking names, and going full savage. You never go full savage.
>>
File: 5c4.png (382KB, 609x799px) Image search: [Google]
5c4.png
382KB, 609x799px
>>33643497
Good read as always

>>33643648
Aw yisss
>>
File: 1491570292561.jpg (33KB, 374x503px) Image search: [Google]
1491570292561.jpg
33KB, 374x503px
finishing up a bit of story now, will get a bit lewd, avert the eyes of nearby chilluns
>>
>>33644441
>Casefile 7: CONT'D
>Where we last left off...
>>33629024

He cleared his throat. “H-how do you mean?”

“You always play coy, even though you already know exactly what I mean…” She kissed him on the cheek again and gave his ear a little playful nibble.

He chuckled nervously. “I didn't think to bring any protection along, though…”

“We don't need it. There are plenty of things we can do together that don't require protection…” With that, she carefully pushed him down flat on the bed and climbed into a straddling position atop him.

Looking down on her lover with a sly smile, she slipped her hands under his shirt and ran her fingers up and down over his chest. They were frigid to the touch, and the sensation caused him to shiver.

“See? Told you I needed your help with warming up,” she said with a giggle. Bending down, she closed her eyes and locked her lips with his for what seemed like the longest time, her fiery hair falling forward and draping onto his face.

Meanwhile, his hands clasped onto her knees, and began riding their way up her thighs, stopping every few inches to gently squeeze and feel her body through the fabric of her jeans. When he got up to her hips, she released the kiss and took a deep breath.

“Feeling any warmer?” he asked, as he slipped one hand under her shirt and teased her bellybutton with a finger.

She burst into a fit of girlish giggling and swatted his hand away. “Fuck you, that tickles!” she said with a grin.

“Yeah, I know, that's why I did it.”
>>
>>33644596

“You're an assho-ho-ha-hahahahaha!” She burst into another fit of laughter as he teased her there again, and took advantage of the distraction to trade positions with her, so that she was the one on her back with him straddling on top.

“Sneaky sonuvabitch,” she said with a smirk as she recovered.

He smirked right back at her. “Heh… not often that I'm on top… guess I'll make the most of it…” Riding his hands up her sides, he brought them up to cup her breasts.

She bit her lower lip and rested her hands on his shoulders as he gave her mounds a good, solid kneading through her shirt. Then when he slipped his hands underneath, she couldn't help but let out a soft little moan.

He grinned. “Glad you're enjoying yourself as usual…” He found the edge of her bra by touch, and slipped his fingers under that garment as well. Her cute little gasp as he held her breasts directly only served to encourage him.

Slowly but firmly, he started kneading her supple mounds as if they were dough, eliciting more than a few lewd sounds from her. He flicked his thumbs over her hardening nipples in tandem a few times, and he felt her squirm beneath him.

“Ah… yeah… there you go…” she spoke, bordering on breathless.

With his thumbs and index fingers, he pinched and pulled and twisted the little buds, until she was practically bucking her hips, grinding herself against him. He felt a bit of pain as his manhood strained against his pants, as if desperate to escape their confines.

He stopped his teasing to unbutton his jeans and to allow Chris to catch her breath.

He was right about to get right back into it when he suddenly had an idea. With only slightly shaky hands, he unbuttoned her jeans as well and rolled her onto her side.

“Huh? What are you doing now?” she asked, though she immediately received her answer as he got on his side right behind her, slipped one arm under her body, and made her into his little spoon.
>>
>>33644610

Her cheeks flushed red as she felt one of his hands come back up under her shirt, and the other trailed down to her crotch.

He didn't slip the hand into her panties right away; rather, he seemed intent on teasing her even more before he'd give her any release. He rubbed back and forth on her inner thigh just below her nethers, pinching and squeezing in a similar manner to how his other hand was dealing with her breasts again.

It was driving her crazy. She'd turned her head a bit so that she was gasping and moaning all but right into his ear. She felt the tip of his manhood rubbing the small of her back as he kept grinding against her body. He gave a moment's pause in his efforts to let out a breath he'd been holding, and she took the opportunity to press her lips together with his for a long kiss before he resumed the teasing.

He finally decided he'd stop torturing her, and slid his fingers under the waistband of her now soaked panties. He found her slit and cupped it for a moment, then started to run his index finger back and forth over its length, slowly, so slowly. He didn't penetrate her; the finger was just sliding over the lips of her nethers. His thumb brushed her clit, causing her to shudder and gasp loudly. His actions were rendering her putty in his hands.

His middle finger joined in the fun, and while still teasing the lips with his index, he just barely inserted it into her, massaging just inside her opening. He could feel the heat building up down there, and his fingers were very soon covered in her fluids.

With both fingers, he finally inserted into her properly, working them in and out of her repeatedly, feeling the hot, slick walls of her vagina contract and spasm around them. She was right on the edge, and when he started working his thumb in circles around her clit, it was enough to send her over.
>>
>>33644629

Her back arched and stiffened and she shut her eyes tight, letting out a long, soft moan, that was punctuated with an adorable little squeak at the end, as her toes curled and chills ran down her spine.

Having reduced his haughty lover to a sweaty, panting mess, he withdrew his hands from her sensitive areas and wrapped his arms tightly around her midsection, planting kisses on her neck.

“Heh… heh… you're a… son of a bitch… you know that... “ she said, still panting. “Where'd you… learn to do that?”

“I used to watch a lot of porn...”

“Used to? I caught you… browsing trap threads… on /d/ the… other day…”

“… sh-shut up…”

She chuckled and turned around in his grasp to be face-to-face with him, their noses touching. She gave him a light little kiss and just stared into his eyes for a while, content to stay like that with him. She took one of his hands and squeezed it, and he squeezed back.

“Heh, guess I should pay you back for…” she started, but trailed off when she noticed Cyka growling at the door, hackles bristling. Her eyes widened as she looked back at Dave, and her eyes darted back and forth from him to the window.

He instantly took the hint and got up off the bed, shutting off the lights before peering through the blinds. It was pitch black outside and he couldn't see anything. But still, Cyka kept growling, and he trusted the dog’s higher senses over his own eyes. He looked back and saw Chris already squatting over their bags, pulling out her WASR and an AR-15 for him.

Something started scratching at the door, and Cyka’s courage failed him. The little dog ran and cowered in the bathroom, whining pitifully.
>>
File: try_it_motherfucker.jpg (9KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
try_it_motherfucker.jpg
9KB, 299x168px
So I had a couple Ideas to cleanse your pallets of the taste of Jack's little fling with an ayy lmao and still hold off on Mike and Ekatarina's next chapter... so I recently read something that popped this idea into my head. How do you feel about a story of a man who whips up a homocidal frenzy in shitstain crime gang infested city number whatever the fuck ala neighborhood watch from the boondocks but bloodier? We're talking violence that would make moon man shudder, like a mix between nieghborhood watch from the boondocks but serious and that episode of metalocalypse where they went into the history of blues?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NhcssVFeUw
>>
>>33644648

Chris handed the AR-15 to Dave along with a magazine and a pair of earplugs, both of which he pushed into their respective holes. She rocked a magazine into her WASR, seating it with a loud click. The scratching stopped suddenly. Whatever was outside had heard them.

They readied their weapons, and retreated to the far end of the cramped room. Dave shut the bathroom door to protect the terrified beagle inside from what might happen. Chris took aim at the door. Dave aimed at the window.

They waited.

>To be continued...

Dump done. Commence in calling me a faggot.
>>
>>33644678
pretty good my man
>>
bump, reading binned stories
>>
>>33643386
seems like lucya is trying to push Anon and Selene together, but herself is coming to a more intimate role with Anon, potentially leading to him choosing between cute Ruskie housewife or Cute vampire... girlfriend... I guess.
>>
File: about to shitpost.jpg (12KB, 213x214px) Image search: [Google]
about to shitpost.jpg
12KB, 213x214px
>>33645261
Interesting observation ya got there.
Whether that's what's actually happening or not, well I guess that you'll have to find out as I keep writing ;)
>>
>>33643884
First, you're an ass. That American was a warrior and desired a warrior's death. You made her BEG, and then you made her hit every single button that Lily didn't want to be touched. You KNEW she was just antagonizing for the sole purpose of making it easier for Lily to do what was asked of her, and you forced Lily to act in a fit of rage. YOU are a dick.

Second, behind WHAT? Why you gotta make me wait?

>>33644036
I forgot the words that were said between them, but I think it's a good thing she came around. And came. That too.
>>
File: am i forgotten.jpg (161KB, 1292x848px) Image search: [Google]
am i forgotten.jpg
161KB, 1292x848px
>>33646121
The american knew exactly what button to press fro Lily to silence her. And while a warriors death would have been desireable, she could no longer fight.
Lily was second best
>>
File: deletthisinspanish.jpg (12KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
deletthisinspanish.jpg
12KB, 480x358px
>>33646121
>write an effective moral conflict into the story
>get called a dick for it
>>
File: 1364352859099.jpg (1MB, 2000x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1364352859099.jpg
1MB, 2000x1350px
>reposting my idea from the last thread, dear god someone please take it and run with it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVudkZcdI7I
>I was just a child when the stars fell from the skies

Ace combat-tier story of dogfighting invaders from space with your prototype sentient warplane when?
>>
A Red Stream.
Chapter 1: The middle of things.
>Florida, 2024. Paul sat in the patrol car thinking about the past few days and their events. The city hadn't been quiet, but since when was Florida EVER quiet? This shit though... Maybe his older brother was right when he went for machining instead of law enforcement or military. Though he hasn't been heard from in something like seven years at this point, since the nukes fell.
>This town was a typical Florida town, there was of course, meth, some gangs, weed up the ass. Cops could drive by three meth labs and a dead hooker in the right part of town just to arrest someone in from Colorado with some weed in their bag. But these last three days... Whoever was behind this shit was clearly motivated, well supplied and FUCKING PISSED.
>It all started, at least as far as we can see, when the local gangs collectively provoked... fuck, SOMEONE. Since then, someone well supplied has been waging a veritable WAR against the gangs in the area. Just yesterday street gang members were turning themselves in to the precinct with small numbers, but this morning when I got to work it was flooded, shady motherfuckers from central and southern america asking what happened to their friends, local crips begging to know if one of their boys was caught up in the fray. A strange sight.
>As I pulled up to the scene I'd been called in to investigate... I couldn't have been speechless, maybe.. appalled? In any case, I was greeted by a ramshackle neighborhood as was typical for the low real estate value bad side of any sufficiently large town in the entire united states. Only this time, there were bullet holes in about every house for two hundred yards past the isolated zone they called the scene.
>I could see it even as I dismounted from the Patrol car... A fucking mess if ever there was one.
"Okay, who's behind this?"
>"Not funny Berdan, YOU'RE the one who's supposed to figure that out." came Davis.
>>
>>33647225
"Yeah, this shit's just... bad."
>As I Walked past the tape I saw several officers with distressed faces, apparently traumatized by the scene before them, understandably so.
"How many vics?" I asked.
>"Somewhere between *dry heave* forty and sixty, it's hard to tell from the chunks." Sweetwater answered.
"I'm sorry, but... You know, let me get a look at the cartridges... where are they?"
>"They're in the middle of the street." Davis answered as he pointed over to the center marks in the street, where several casings of all sizes and diameters were strewn around randomly, for a large part, not to say the lawn of the bombed out husk that passed as a house wasn't littered with them as well as the burn marks on the house and the blast marks with a couple massive holes in the front side. Come to think of it, what appeared to be holes made by anti material HEI rounds were also present.
>As I looked over the casings on the ground, walking into the middle of the cordoned street I quickly identified nine millimeter, forty fives, five five sixes, seven six twos of the 39, 51 and 54 millimeter case variety, then I saw something that left me dumbstruck.
>As I knelt down and picked up one of these obscenely large cases I found myself looking at some slightly different cases of about the size of a fifty cal, but... inconsistent in length.
"HEY! Check this shit out!" I called over to a couple investigators, carrying two of the cartridges to them, one of each size.
"Were they using a fucking FIFTY on these people? And what's with these cases? There's no way these longer ones are within tolerance of a normal fifty cal."
>"What else would they be using?"
"... Um. You know, my Brother Michael used to talk about this ONE thing, a Russian gun, name pronounced as Dishka, was a Russian heavy machine gun, but as I understand it, they're super rare here in the states."
>>
File: confusion.jpg (6KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
confusion.jpg
6KB, 219x230px
>>33647232
>As I looked upon the scene I dry heaved, managing narrowly to suppress it, thanks only to the fact that I hadn't had breakfast yet.
>besides being packed and effectively muched in several instances, the corpses had chunks missing, and were in various states of being mangled, burned along with much of the house, eviscerated by apparent stab wounds and ballistic trauma, chunks blown out, gore everywhere, really the least disgusting ones were the ones that appeared to have been misted by some sort of explosive, giving an airbrushed effect to the walls that hadn't been burned by what ever device of arson was deployed to much of the front side of the house.
>Whoever did this was thorough. The chalk lines outside apparently testifying to their killing of all who were outside of the house to minimize the chance of witnesses fleeing the scene.
>I'd seen enough. I walked out of the house, a large hole in the front from whatever type of explosive they used. My mind traveled in another direction though.
>"Hey! Paul, you got anything on this?"
"I don't care anymore, whoever did this is thoroughly uninterested in witnesses or making a name for themselves, they use heavy machine guns and flame throwers or some shit. Look, THEY have a grudge against street gangs, I quit effective the end of this shift, this is a known gang controlled area, and fighting whoever these fucking psychos are isn't in my interest, especially when it's over the honor of some shithead crips.

That's it for the pilot on this one, tell me how that tickles 'ya!
>>
>>33647169
>running nav lights in combat
>>
>>33646294
Yeah, I know...

>>33646945
>recognize someone calls out the author for doing a badass job
>didn't recognize that it was a positive comment
>>
File: 05e33ebc23318f50df0032afe051bb3a.jpg (560KB, 736x2914px) Image search: [Google]
05e33ebc23318f50df0032afe051bb3a.jpg
560KB, 736x2914px
>>
>>33643884
Mmmm, yiss, good ol JT bringing in the Tank actin!
>>
>>33647237
The setting sounds pretty good, and I didn't know I wanted this.

Who said they quit? The first person protagonist?
>>
>>33648649
Truth be told, he isn't meant to be a protagonist, as I said in a previous post it would be about the guy who whipped someone up into the frenzy, and... yes, the first person cop quits.
>>
>>33643884
i like it mate, more?

>im new here where is the rest? caps?
>>
>>33649728
Oh. Check the pastebin in the sticky. That is the last part of like 250 pages
>>
HFG where are thou?
>>
>>33644036
Lurker here. Comfy vamps always make my day. Keep up the good work!

>>33643624
Also patiently waiting for moar bubba'ed waifu and friends.
>>
>>33649728
its a story thats been here just about as long as /wfg/ itself and is reaching impressive lengths, check that pastebin link in the OP for the archives
>>
File: vdv bridge.jpg (20KB, 236x296px) Image search: [Google]
vdv bridge.jpg
20KB, 236x296px
Forgot to put in the link to the paste-bin from last time.

https://pastebin.com/2Qi2xyDP
>>
Interest check. I'm on a bit of a flow with JT. Think I'll. Keep doing that unless you want Annie back?
>>
>>33651028
Hit your stride.
>>
File: 1489947485779.jpg (73KB, 604x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489947485779.jpg
73KB, 604x800px
>I stand here on the edge of nothing.
>Staring out over nothing.
>Nothing, that's all it is.
>I am nothing without my rifle.
>I am nothing but my rifle.
>Lifeless, empty.
>People look at me like a person.
>I look down on myself from above.
>Separated, what was once whole.
>I watch myself march into nothing.
>Nothing left but me.
>It's all just nothing. Just me, and my rifle.
>>
>I march through nothing.
>I have found nothing.
>Yet through this I find myself walking familiar ground
>Tracing lines in the dust, the dirt.
>Nothing over head, nothing for miles around.
>Yet I have come come and my home is nothing.
>Nothing but me and my Rifle
>>
File: 1459565874026.jpg (99KB, 720x912px) Image search: [Google]
1459565874026.jpg
99KB, 720x912px
>>33643497
Man, this is really nice. Thank Eris those two made up and that Selene was only avoiding Anon out of necessity. I'll never eat another English muffin again in protest for hurting a Waffengeist!

>>33643874
Christ. That was, it was something. It was good, but I'm not sure how I feel. I mean, I've got a bit of confusion about why the M60 girl would think that Germany was an enemy. Did she think Lily was an Ossie? I'm only asking because it's the only thing I can root right now. I could see that last scene pretty damn clearly in my mind, like it was in a movie. But I don't know how to feel about it yet.

>>33644650
Violence to make the Moon Man shudder? Count me in.

>>33644678
You're not a faggot, you're an asshole for leaving us on that cliffhanger. You know we'll keep reading it, regardless. Don't gotta bait us like that. Fuck yeah, Dave finally wins one! But does that mean that Chris is wearing nothing but the WASR for this?

>>33647237
Michael has a brother, who's a detective in Florida? And the VDV are wiping out the Gangs of Miami? You gotta tell us more. I want detective swept up in huge ass shit. I really want this, now.

>>33647238
Don't want the enemy planes running into you.

>>33651596
That's good. It's a nice little poem, but it's got a lot of feeling in it. I like it.

>>33639678
And I'm really sorry I didn't say anything about this last thread. I thought you were going to post it but the last thread got archived and now here we are. I enjoy it. I'm still not certain if mysterious phone guy is helping out or masterminded the whole thing. But I am not in the least bit sympathetic to those fuckers for what they did to Viveca. They got less than what they deserved.
>>
File: JT331.jpg (93KB, 640x414px) Image search: [Google]
JT331.jpg
93KB, 640x414px
>>33651759
It's more about Lily's name. While they were not technically enemies, many M4s fell to the JT

I'll tell about the "schools" and whatanot later, where these caretakers were trained and taught. Will explain a little more why the Nibelung name is heavy
>>
>>33651759
not quite, nothing like hotel Moscow at least.But ummm. You and >>33648649 asked for this. You might find this a little brutal.I'll se about working on it, as this is only a side project for now.
>>
File: 1459563933826.jpg (201KB, 1800x1206px) Image search: [Google]
1459563933826.jpg
201KB, 1800x1206px
>>33651769
I'm still a bit confused about why the Cold War tank thought the German was an enemy, unless maybe she was originally in a very early M26, or a lot of the Nibelung family ended up in der DDR. But I don't doubt that you'll explain everything really well. I'm willing to live with the confusion until then.

>>33651989
Hell, it'll be hard to find things that I think are brutal. I'm willing to take it. But you work on what you want to work on. I enjoy all of your stories.
>>
File: 1491269880464.jpg (3KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
1491269880464.jpg
3KB, 214x235px
>>33651759
The pair remained mostly clothed throughout the little bout. Mostly.
>>
>>33652357
She was from a time when germany was the enemy. The nibelingernwerke was never East or west germany. She was a germany that was an enemy to the US.

Of course, she didn't much care about friend or foe at that point
>>
update to bins will drop trough the day
>>
>>33651769
If it is based in Norse mythology, I have a pretty good idea why. I kinda hope it is, and I really need to learn about these schools.
>>
>tfw want to write more lewd but they actually need to kill things on occasion too

>tfw not even knowing if the lewd is good by any measure
>>
case file 7 up to date
https://pastebin.com/f03ZfwUd

new guys on the sticky
https://pastebin.com/4xBKnX6q
>>
>>33653181
I'm making things up as I go along. And these things are kinda hard to... just make up
>>
>>33651759
Sudden closing shift stopped me last night.
>>
Sorry for the delay every, but here is Hotline Waffegeist, Part 9

>August 16th, 8:00pm
Boar and Viveca were playing a game of Texas Hold ‘Em to help whittle away the boredom and relax. It was a struggle between the two, each trying to bluff and maneuver around each other in order to take the pot. As time progressed, nerves were wearing thin on the both of them.
“I am done. Game is getting boring, no one wins.” And with that, Viveca grabbed her pack on cigarettes, put one in her mouth, lit it, and stretched her legs from the table, balancing on the chair she was sitting on, while rocking back and forth. Boar continued to nurse the one he had lit prior as he gathered the cards and put them back in their pack.
>>
>>33656090
“Still keeping in contact with your friends?”
Viveca heaved a sigh at the question. “A lot of the guns I hung out with up and left with their owners elsewhere. Guns that remain don’t really want to see me anymore. Fucking range toys and safe queens. Fuck them anyway. Bunch of cum dumpsters in the shape of a gun anyway.”
“Your human friends?” Boar inquired.
“They’re not allowed to see me anymore. Their owner-“
“Parents” interrupted Boar.
“blyat, parents think I’m a bad influence.”
“Ugh, fucking had it with how this state treats you girl. I’ll give them a call and give them a piece of my mind”
“No, papa, they just think my behavior is too violent and rebellious.” Viveca said with a cheeky smile.
“What did you do?”
“Only elbowed one of boys in face.”
“What did I tell you about hitting others?” Boar replied in a stern tone.
“Blyat, he got too grabby. Not my fault his face is too soft.” she replied as if it were a matter of fact.
“Did you at least apologize for maybe breaking his nose.” Boar replied, burying his face in his hands.
“Nyet!” Viveca replied with a cheery smile.
“Should I expect a call from his parents?” his face still buried in his hands.
“Nyet. Still sneaks out with rest of group to be with me. My ears are too cute.” she said while wiggling her ears.
Some time continued afterwards, and the two retired to bed.
>>
>>33656117
>August 17th, 6:04am
Morning came, and a breakfast of bran cereal, coffee and a cigarette was shared between the two. Viveca fixed her bowl with a sprinkle of sugar to make it more palatable, while Boar kept it plain. Checking the clock, Boar got up, with Viveca following suit, and headed to the door. “Be sure to continue holding down the fort, Viv.” Boar said, rubbing Viveca’s unwashed and matted head.
“Da, papa. Have good day.”

>8:10pm
Boar had finished work not that long ago. It was a long day, and due to a few coworkers not showing up, he had to cover their shifts. He was tired, and in a bad mood. Walking up the stairs, he was hoping that Viveca had already made dinner or close to being finished. Inserting the key into the lock of his apartment, he twisted it open and found himself in a darkened room. Nothing looked as though it had been touched when he left earlier that day.

Boar grabbed his phone and tried to call Viveca. The phone never rang, transferring him instead to Viveca’s voicemail. Boar began to pace around the apartment thinking to himself what may have happened. Rousing his computer, he frantically tried to locate Viveca’s location using her phone, but nothing came to pass. Moving back to the kitchen, he lit a cigarette, trying to keep himself calm. After minutes of trying to piece everything, the mysterious cell phone rang. Collecting himself, Boar went over and picked it up.
>>
>>33656160
“Hey, this is Benny from the construction company. Looks like you left your tools back at the construction site at 5454 Las Palmas Driv-
“Where is my daughter?” Boar interrupted in a stern and cold voice.
“As I said, you left your tools back at the construction site. Once you pick them up, we can discuss your retirement and severance package. We’ll reach you on your phone, and don’t wake up the neighbors. ” And the call went silent. The cell phone began to creak and groan under the stress of Boar’s grip, and he let out a deep breath.

>5454 Las Palmas Drive
A mostly finished, four story apartment complex, still under construction, lay in front of him. All the windows were still boarded up, hiding any visible presence of anyone inside. Boar donned his mask and plate carrier, and grabbed a mallet. Boar circled around the complex, looking for any openings to get inside or weaknesses within the building, avoiding the front door if possible. Fueled by rage as he was, it would be for nothing if he ended up getting killed by being reckless.

Up on the second floor, there was a panel of window uncovered and unguarded. However, the climb up was too high and no ladder in sight. Heading back to the van, Boar tied an iron hook and rope together and went back to the spot where the open window resided. With a swing, he hooked the window on a solid location and began to climb.

Boar entered from the window, and landed in the darkened building with a few sparse lights around. The pile of cigarettes in the center of the roomed, some freshly used, confirmed that this building was being inhabited. Boar held the mallet, preparing himself for any fights ahead.
>>
>>33656186
Slowly Boar moved carefully through the hallway, ensuring that he steps cannot be heard and that he could not be seen. Of what Boar could tell, none of the rooms had doors installed yet and all the rooms were still bare. Boar hid in one of the empty rooms, away from prying eyes, and placed his ear against the floor. There were some sounds of footsteps, but Boar could not be too sure how many there were. However, one set sounded close by.

Passing through the doorway, Boar swung the mallet at the guard’s head, knocking him out in an instant with a resounding crack. Boar dragged the man inside the room, remaining out of sight. Judging the situation, Boar swapped both his and the guard’s cloths and balaclava, along with putting the boar mask on the knocked out guard. Inspecting the weapon, Boar could only assume the weapon the guard carried was nothing more than a normal MP5SD.

Boar then shot the guard on his plates, and waiting a few second. The radio on his should came abuzz.
“Shots heard. Report, over.”
“Shots fired on second floor, near smoke room. Intruder subdued and masked. Send reinforcements, over.” replied Boar.
“Roger. Who is reporting, over.”
Forgetting such a stupid mistake, Boar began to look over the vest for identification.
“Johnson, sir. Over.”
“Acknowledged, heading over now.”
>>
>>33656220
Boar breathed a quick sigh of relief, almost completely blowing his cover before he could use it. A minute in, two guards came in with their weapons at the ready, flanking Boar, and looking at the man slumped against the wall.
“This looks like one of them from the surveillan-“ said one of the guards
“Hold it. interrupted the guard. Grabbing the man’s arm, he inspected it and on his forearm was tattoo. “Who are yo-“ and before he could finish, Boar had shot him and the other guard point blank, gore splattering behind. The radio sounded off again.
“What is going on up there, over!”
“Reinforcements are down. The masked intruder was more tenacious than I thought. Suspect is neutralized.” replied Boar
“Check if he is alive, congresswomen Brown has been trying to get any of these psychos to talk, over.”
“Roger. Be aware there may be more, over.” Grabbing the fake, Boar tied his hands together to sell the act. Dragging him, Boar felt uneasy with how smoothly the exchange went. He carried the man with one arm, and the MP5SD in the other, just in case.

Moving down to the first floor, he kept his senses on high alert. Down the hall, he noticed another guard. The guard gave a signal of acknowledgement, and Boar responded the same, moving on. Reaching the basement floor, Boar followed the sounds of machinery. He knocked, prompting the sounds to die down.
“Not now, I’m busy!” yelled someone behind the door.
“Captured one of the masked killers, was commanded to bring him to you.” Upon hearing that, the sounds of machinery completely died down, and the door opened. Behind the door was a thin elderly man wearing a machinist apron.
“Well look at that, I think we captured this one’s partner. Bring him in, and I’ll try to get one of them to talk. He is still alive, right?” the man said with a devilish grin and curiosity.
“Very much so.” and Boar threw a punch in the man’s face, give way a wet crack.
>>
>>33656267
Boar dragged the fake in, and shut the door. Dropping the fake, he aimed the MP5DS at the still reeling Specialist.
“The fuc-“ cried out the Specialist, but was quickly head butted to the ground. Walking over back to the fake, Boar removed the mask, took off the balaclava, donned the mask once again, and crushed the fake’s head on the pavement. Seeing now that Boar had managed to come in, the Specialist tried getting up and head towards the radio. Instead, Boar grabbed him by the back of his shirt, throwing him back on the ground and with his leg on his neck. Taking in the surrounding, he saw a lone female figure on a chair, blindfolded, gagged, and breathing heavy.

Boar was not sure what happened next, but he came back to find that the Specialist’s head was grinded to a pulp and on the floor, while he himself was covered in gore. Looking around again, the female figure still remained in the chair, now struggling to get out. Boar quickly made his way towards her, trying to calm her down. Now close to her, Boar saw it was Viveca.
“Shh, shh, it’s me.” he said, trying to reassure her while removing the gag.
“P-papa?”
“It’s me, you’re safe now.”
“Papa, I…didn’t say anything.” she said, trying to hold back her tears. Upon removing the blindfold, Boar’s heart sank. Her amber colored eyes were now completely pale-white. “Don’t worry, papa, it’s just my iron sights.” She continued, putting on a brave face, despite the tears and the coagulated blood now running wet. Boar undid her restraints, got her out of the chair and quickly embraced her, tears rolling under the mask.
>>
File: Jacket and The Girl.jpg (580KB, 900x633px) Image search: [Google]
Jacket and The Girl.jpg
580KB, 900x633px
>>33656328
Viveca let out a weak chuckle. “H-hey. They, heh, saw my stock. Now I can’t get married.” trying to continue to put on a brave face and lighten the mood. Grabbing the base of her neck, she transformed into her shotgun form. If it was not for the fact that Boar has already done enough to the Specialist, he really would have made sure he suffered a far worse fate. Looking at Viveca, her iron sights had been filed down; likely from the now gore covered grinding stone. Further causing Boar to sink into despair was that her stock looked to have been sawed off.

Quickly looking around the area, Boar found a light switch and flipped it. From the small illumination of what little extra light there was, various stocks hung. He felt a sickening feeling in his stomach on the implications of what he was looking at, but tried his hardest to ignore it. The only one that he could see that would be compatible was a telescopic stock, but it would have to do.

He set Viveca back on the ground, to which she turned back to her human form, now wearing bikini-like underwear.
“Sorry, was the only stock replacement I could find.”
“No, it is fine. Feels comfortable. It’s just the feeling of wearing another gun’s stock that makes me feel awkward.”
Nodding, Boar grabbed his cloths and put them back on, leaving the guard’s own equipment on the ground. Looking back at Viveca, she was struggling with moving around.
“My cloths. Please find them?” she asked. Boar nodded, and found Viveca’s track pants, shoes, and black tanktop. Giving them back to her, she put them back on, with some help from Boar.
>>
File: quack.jpg (814KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
quack.jpg
814KB, 1280x1920px
>>33656362
Getting out proved much easier than getting in. Upon returning to the first floor, Boar removed one of the boards, and booked it back to the van and drove off. At a safe distance, Boar grabbed the red dot sight, placing it on Viveca’s rail. Opening her eyes once again, they now glowed red, and her sight restored.
“Hanging in there?”
“Da…I’m better.”
“You sure?”
“You are the one that kept grinding that piz`da head even when he was screaming who told him to do this to me.”
“Was it Congresswoman Brown?”
“Da.”
“I have four magazines read-“
“I want to make that piz`da suffer.”

And that marks the end of part 9. Hope you all enjoyed it, and if not, at least you gave it a go.
>>
>>33656375
i like it
>>
>>33647237
>My shift continues on as I eventually get to the morgue to examine some of the corpses, which to the surprise of fucking no one were only more of the same only less scorched by what by now must have almost CERTAINLY been a flamethrower.
>I finally got back to the station after two and a half hours on the job, beginning the task of writing my resignation letter when Captain Peters walks in.
>"Holy shit, they weren't kidding. You're really quitting?" He asked as he looked on at the half begun letter on the desk.
"Look, I'll give my report with a signed statement if you want, but I'm not here to fight whoever they are with whatever they have."
>"If you do this, Berdan, I'll see to it you never work in law enforcement again."
"GOOD. I didn't intend on moving to another station only to be blown away when they call cops from the next three counties to deal with whoever has a fucking M-2 AND a DHsK handy. If that's what you want out of me you can go fuck yourself."
>"WHAT's so bad about ONE M-2 and ONE DHsK?"
"MOTHERFUCKER, THOSE ARE HEAVY MACHINE GUNS, DID YOU SEE THE BODIES?"
>"NO!"
"CHUNKS! NOT BODIES, CHUNKS, PIECES. FUCK THAT."
>"ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! Let's calm down here. Tell me, CALMLY, what's there."
>Paul took a breath before continuing.
"Chief, whoever's doing this has resources we can't dream of to be able to get their hands on a DShK, legally or illegally. Let alone one AND another heavy machine gun, like an M2, this has to be the work of an organization, or a large conspiracy, edging on the brink of an organization. Think cartels, organized crime, no fucking way street gangs have the power to get their hands on shit like this, whoever did it probably ONE, has an independent machine shop somewhere to make shit like this with an insane degree of reach or talent to reverse engineer or clone one, B, has extensive resources to get the real thing from someone else, or C, IS a government sanctioned corporate military entity, or is the government. Pick one."
>>
>>33656789
>what's so bad about one Russian gun and one American gun?
>....motherfucker, you have no idea

>>33656375
>blacked out
>then told he ground the other guy's face off well after the fact by a blind witness
Good goddamn man. Keep it up.
>>
>>33656763
>>33656923
Glad you two liked it. And yeah, Boar may have gotten a little upset at things.
>>
>>33656789
>"The government. So you think the government is involved in this?"
"It's as likely as the other *HIGHLY* unusual options there are. Whoever contributed the DShK had to have some far international reach. Maybe a bring back from overseas. I happened to have seen a few in the sandbox during the last decade. In any case, we can only tell that the only thing we know of, at lest, as far as I KNOW OF, that can fire 12.7X108 is a DShK."
>"Okay, so it's a government bring back? Then why use it to smoke a gang like that? What would government want with out city and its street gangs. The CIA usually helps CREATE street gangs, not snuff them."
"Doesn't matter if that's the case. you get a call from that phone over there telling you something along the lines of 'You done a good job, now let our boys higher up than you take it from here,' you put the phone down and never look into it again lest you learn something you're not SUPPOSED to know and some OGA be forced to hunt you and your entire family down and kill you in a convenient and suspicious but only barely investigated accident, or die in a mugging in which nothing was taken from your pockets or you commit suicide by shooting your self twice in the BACK of the hea-"
>"I get it, I get it, let's go with another angle then, shit." peters interupted, a mild laugh overtaking him.
"Cartels... They're taking over out town, better tell all the officers to accept with no resistance or requirement for persuasion, their new salary bonuses in the form of bribes. In fact, make it department policy, or we're gonna start dropping like flies. Whoever's doing this has to have deep fucking pockets, so our other angle is a private military company or some paramilitary group with extreme amounts of resources. There were also blast marks, so explosives suddenly become involved, given the fact that it was a known gang neighborhood with a crip party going... That eliminates muslims, then again so did the nukes. Gotta be paramilitary."
>>
File: tkl9c5734.jpg (356KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tkl9c5734.jpg
356KB, 683x1024px
>>33657111
>That eliminates muslims, then again so did the nukes.

jc my sides
>>
File: gotta get a grip.webm (849KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
gotta get a grip.webm
849KB, 480x270px
>>33657111
>those trips
Also, good fun with this small paragraph being serious and hilarious at the same time.
>>
>>33643497
Some good shit.

>>33645261
>>33645775
I, being a Mosin-fag and a Slavabo, am voting for Lucya to win.
>>
File: he's back!.jpg (33KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
he's back!.jpg
33KB, 400x250px
>>33657111
>"So... I don't suppose you happen to know of any paramilitary groups with a shitload of bring backs and financial resources to afford these weapons you say are so rare and who'd have a motive against these gangs?"
"No. I don't know of any such groups, even before the finer points come into the picture. Who could they have pissed off in order to provoke an attack like this? Well, look for the crime syndicate with heavy machine guns and the vehicles to hide them in transit, fire them without rolling over, and apparently the money to hire people with expertise in making small but effective bombs."
>"Oh, there's Murphy from the ATF."
>Murphy walked into the room, and as our usual BATFE liaison, began giving the report.
>"We found multiple calibers at the scene, most notably .50 BMG and 12.7X108MM, though the chamber and extractor marks on the other cartridges show hardware with fluted chambers, of course all the calibers popular for hunting deer coyotes and people, and an explosive residue found at the scene, with blast patterns that render it consistent with AT4s."
"So now our resident dog hunter is telling us the shadowy and until now either super secret squirrel or non existent paramilitary organization has rocket launchers, which makes our first step in searching them out either really damn easy or really damn hard, depending on whether they were smuggled in a cache from sandy land or stolen from a domestic base. So either some remnant supplies from the Osama administration or some else a company with a nebulous name who isn't officially supposed to operate domestically is on the run with some kind of... COUNTER crime operation going on. I don't like where any of this leads. As I've said, I'm quitting effective end of this shift."
>"Don't forget the flamethrower." Murphy added.
"RIIIGHT. Who could forget the flamethrower? They were already apparently exploded shot with anti material shot again and bayoneted, may as well add burning to the list."
>>
File: 1487824639199.jpg (43KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
1487824639199.jpg
43KB, 464x464px
>>
File: waning_hope.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
waning_hope.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>>33657689
Two hours later.
>"Paul, I'm serious, this is fucking crazy, we can't support this!"
"Look, I just want to ask a couple questions, go in, be polite, not take up too much of anyone's time."
>"Tell me, how did you divine that there might be something here, HERE, to go on?"
"Just a small hunch, Four kids from this neighborhood disappeared about four weeks ago, two weeks ago they showed up again with gang markings, beaten to death, apparently slowly, and well. If there were ever an area where someone would be motivated to carry out this war in any numbers this might be the place in some small corner of my mind. Wouldn't explain the logistics though."
>"So kids get mixed up in gang activity, and these suburban folk turn into a literal platoon sized paramilitary organization?"
"More than likely not, but hey, worth a question or two."
>I walked to the first door and knocked. An answer finally came in the form of a blind opening and a set of eyes looking me over before the door opened. The man inside the door was semi well kept, wearing a pair of jeans and a tee shirt, his house on the inside appeared to be a tribute to that rifle's usefulness, a few pictures of himself in deserts and forests and the heads of several animals decorating his walls.
>"What can I do for you, officer?" He asked
"I had a few questions, if you don't mind, just to canvas the neighborhood more or less."
>"No problem, please, come on in, have a seat." He says as he walks into the kitchen
"I'm detective Paul Berdan and you are?"
>"Jason Rogers. Can I get you something to drink officer?"
"No, thank you."
>"So what was it you wanted to ask?"
"First I'd like to ask if there's been any odd behavior among your neighbors. I understand there's been a tragic occurrence last month "
>"Yeah, the neighbors have turned quite activist about the deaths of four of their kids. Tragedy really, they've been holding vigils every night or so, poor folks probably haven't slept in weeks."
>>
File: Shocking!.png (1MB, 1583x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Shocking!.png
1MB, 1583x1075px
>>33651759
It's not the English muffin that forced her to go into the death trance, it was the jelly. The jelly's the real culprit.
[Also i have an English muffin with peanut butter on it every morning for breakfast so :/]

>>33657688
>>33650106
Thanks mates.

Hmmm, I think I'm starting to see signs of people thinking that a waifu war is gonna go on. I'll admit I'm a bit surprised to see that happening. Guess you'll have to wait to see if that's the case or not!
>>
>>33658856
>"Honey! Who's there?" A woman's voice came as she peeked around the corner, her hair quite obviously an unnatural white color, dyed for that deliberate effect, facial features a mix between the sharp features of a European with the slight slant of Asiatic features, and the slight squint of asian eyes present but not as pronounced as in asian women.
>"Oh, carry on!" She said cheerfully as she disappeared out of view once more, her cheerful humming audible from the other side of the house.
"I'd like to know if you're aware of some shootings that happened not too far from here, just a couple miles away."
>"A shooting a couple miles away? Chance is a million." he said as he rolled his eyes practically into the sides of their sockets.
"haha. Yes, a couple miles away there's been a massive shooting in a gang house, many of the victims had prior convictions... It's a gruesome scene."
>"Well, in the first place, I highly doubt any of the neighbors went on revenge killings, but what really concerns me is that you use this language 'many of the victims.' How many victims are we talking here?" he asked with something approaching genuine concern.
"Best numbers forensics put together is between forty and sixty, they're having trouble counting the remains."
>His face made the traversal from curiosity to surprise as his was ready to spit out his drink, but managed to stop himself.
"Shocking, I know."
>"Zero to a hundred REAL quick."
"Well, if you happen to find anything out or have any information you think might be relevant, feel free to phone us anytime." I said as I got up and walked to the door. Turning to shake his hand I caught a glimpse past him at the woman who lived with him, quartering away she looked much the same save for two cropped ears matching her hair color, fades and all with no apparent device to hold them on, and a bushy white tail that was... posing?
>"You okay? You look like you're having a flashback."
"Late night."
And I walked away.
>>
And that'll be it for chapter one and Paul's involvement in the story, stay tuned, folks!
>>
>>33657689
>the Osama administration
i kek'd
>>
File: image.png (321KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
321KB, 900x1000px
>>33657688
I vote for that too, but... that's my own tendency to love women who are more charming and modest than edgy and different looking overriding the whole decision. It's certainly going to be complicated for Lucya being Anon's wife and eventually realizing the shoe fits and that she's gonna wear it when she's pushed him into The other woman's arms.

>Pictured: Lucya when she realizes that she loves Anon but can never have him since she pushed him and selene together, and is forever the forlorn wife, spurned by her husband in favor of his concubine, and it was all her doing.
>>
File: 1236010191432.jpg (577KB, 968x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1236010191432.jpg
577KB, 968x1400px
Bump. Falwritefag, pls come back. You never finished the vietnam story, or the skinwalker story.
>>
File: 1491773625689.jpg (50KB, 564x406px) Image search: [Google]
1491773625689.jpg
50KB, 564x406px
>>33661424
Don't worry, I'm not gone, both stories are getting progressed slowly.

Settling into a new job and trying not to kill myself by doing it improperly.

Updates soon-ish, though I can't be totally clear when.
>>
File: 1459488379582.jpg (307KB, 1360x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1459488379582.jpg
307KB, 1360x1800px
>>33659268
I know it was the jelly... I just want an excuse to not support the Limeys and their culinary deviancy...

>>33659835
Well, there's fucky things going on in Miami. My vote is still with the VDV, though I guess the cartels could be behind it all. Maybe it's the Provos. Didn't they get a few DShKs? And they know how to make an explosive.

>>33660517
Wait... How is Lucya Anon's wife? They never got married or anything, did they?

>>33661424
>>33661559
But I thought the Skinwalker story got finished. They all lived happily ever after in the cabin in the woods, right? Right?
>>
>>33660517
Oi mate, best be going back and reading again. Lucya and anon aren't married. Back in Section 2, she mentions being his first rifle which is its own special thing in her mind and he agrees with her on that.

>>33661857
Like I said above, they aren't married. And wage war on the limeys culinary "deviancy" all you want, imma go eat an English muffin now.
>>
File: Good job.gif (30KB, 372x375px) Image search: [Google]
Good job.gif
30KB, 372x375px
>>33659799
Love this fic so far, keksodus. Then again, you've constantly put out some good stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 427x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 427x680px
>>33662210
I can read! However it's a dangerous game Lucya's playing, inching closer to anon bit by bit while intentionally pushing him and the edgy goth together. In the future she might just have to break that shit up. I'm aware their not married, however Lucya does seemingly slip further into that role. First defending him from the vampire and now not letting him cook for himself? School isn't the REASON she wanted to cook for him, it's the EXCUSE. She wants to feel needed, and soon it's gonna be more that she wants, and then she'll want to feel loved... that's when I reason she'll either have to share or seize Anon's affection. That's just how I see it.
>>
File: 1484676335324.png (28KB, 172x263px) Image search: [Google]
1484676335324.png
28KB, 172x263px
>>33659268
>not just going the harem route
>>
>>33661424
>not the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1DZU4Dtv0M
>>
File: The rules of having a waifu.jpg (35KB, 499x492px) Image search: [Google]
The rules of having a waifu.jpg
35KB, 499x492px
>>33662687
>the lazy route.
>with more problems
>>
>>33662687
this guy gets it
>>
File: rGlD6.jpg (660KB, 3200x2248px) Image search: [Google]
rGlD6.jpg
660KB, 3200x2248px
>>33662713
harem can be done right if the members aren't just fawning over mc's dick, but also genuinely like each other and want to support each other as a group. They all have interests and flaws outside of wanting to be with the protag, and those make them seem more like people. Use those interests to connect the girls to each other, not just the mc.

Rokujouma is an example that did this right.
>>
How does /wfg/ deal with overly long exposition?

At the moment, I have a scene where two snipers are providing surface recon on a suspected enemy camp on Mars (no air = no UAVs and the orbits of satellites can be predicted, so sending in super spy sats would alert the enemy forces). Part of that is detailing the kit they have - like how their EVA helms mean their rifle scopes are more like cameras with a HUD uplink/ video feed and a CPU that projects bullet trajectories and whatnot, how their ammunition is smaller calibre than standard on Earth because most structures and equipment on Mars is light to save mass/ keep pressure in, how their carbines/ SMGs have suppressors in case they need to fight indoors and so forth.

Problem is, I feel like my exposition of explaining these elements is a bit too long, and I don't think there'd be a way to put it in dialogue as these are best-of-the-best marines that have been trained for long-term deployment on Mars, so having them explain their gear to each other in that second would be a bit weird.

Any advice here? I might just be a bit too critical of my work, as I love long exposition sequences in other stuff but I feel overly aware of it in my own stuff.
>>
Well hello there /wfg/, I've been doing greentext porn for /foe/ for a bit, and am feeling confident. You guys want some raifu adventures?
>>
>>33659268
Just because there isn't one active in the story doesn't mean that we can't impose one because we want one rifle to be more important to >anon.
>>
>>33661559
I feel ya, settling into new jobs, especially the social aspect, sucks cock.

I recently landed an ok job, and these threads are one of the few things keeping me sane. As gay as that might sound, hoping that someone has updated their story, is pretty much the highlight of my day.
>>
>>33662966
sure
>>
File: Ferd_3.png~original.png (196KB, 798x317px) Image search: [Google]
Ferd_3.png~original.png
196KB, 798x317px
>>33662966
.../foe/?

>>33662857
Like, sperging out about equipment and or vehicles? i've done that a LOT for my story, and am going to do even more with pic related

The trick is to sorta... write it into the story itself i guess
>>
>>33662511
You might be over analyzing things here. I might not even touch on that anymore than I have so far. Maybe I will, who knows? I certainly don't.

>>33662687
I could, but I see an owner and their group of writers as more of a family. Just think, you may have an entire arsenal of weapons, but you always have your favorite above all the others. That, and >>33662713 has the right reaction image to respond to you.

>>33662735
Does he though?

>>33663071
And just as you guys could impose a waifu war, I could very well go about ignoring it and keep writing the story I want to write.
Oh wait...that's what I'm doing :/
>>
>>33663420

Pretty much, yeah. I've spent a lot of time working out the specifics of my scifi world in regards to tech, and I've tried to do as much research as possible to make my military structure accurate.

But I love reading about delta-V capacity of a spacecraft and how the orbital mechanics of a situation mean a certain fleet will take weeks to arrive, but I know a lot of people find it boring and I'm worried I go overboard.

I'm gonna post a short snippet in a minute though, as I think I've managed to get it down a little bit. See what people think.
>>
not /k/
>>
>>33663438
He is. I mean, cuddling 4 teenagers to sleep never gets old, ya know?

Sure, that was just a sleepover, but still
>>
>>33663420
Post apocalyptic threads on /mlp/.
>>
>>33663500
just keep /mlp/ content on /mlp/ please
>>
>>33663500
>/mlp/
Leave.
>>
>>33663479
You're about six months late m8
>>
File: celica.jpg (108KB, 680x578px) Image search: [Google]
celica.jpg
108KB, 680x578px
>>33663500
well... just keep those things away from here i guess
>>
Here's my first attempt at properly writing something. Let me know what you think, as I'm sure I have a lot I could improve.

https://pastebin.com/PH4BL0gb

It's a scifi one.
>>
>>33663509
>>33663526
Don't worry, I know what goes where.
>>
File: 1440595819893.jpg (70KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
1440595819893.jpg
70KB, 960x539px
>>33663602
good

>>33663547
ohh, this looks interesting
>>
File: littlewilson.gif (863KB, 277x300px) Image search: [Google]
littlewilson.gif
863KB, 277x300px
>>33663950

Thanks a lot

I'm setting a personal goal of doing between 500 and 1000 words a day, so hopefully my next post will be a bit more substantial.
>>
>>33662857
I personally, would prefer over explanation, over no explanation. I love when authors get into the specifics of their creations.
>>
File: 1488089916272.jpg (120KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488089916272.jpg
120KB, 750x1000px
>>
Red flame lilly Chapter 2 part 1 missing?
>>
File: 1479826485084.png (181KB, 800x644px) Image search: [Google]
1479826485084.png
181KB, 800x644px
Barret u said u would have an update up for easter. I'm still waiting
>>
>>33665075
It is. I forgot to bin it and forgot where I wrote it so it is lost to the void
>>
File: 1492335795783.png (678KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
1492335795783.png
678KB, 850x464px
>>33665844
Shit
>>
File: rage.png (34KB, 690x656px) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
34KB, 690x656px
>get a letter saying surgery is postponed

So, on an unrelated topic (and a bump) who is getting shitfaced?
>>
>>33666208
YA
BOY
>>
>>33665844
Did you post it on here at any point? If so, desuarchive should have it.

>>33666208
I'm currently recovering from being shitfaced just hours ago, if I didn't have to work in 6 hours, I would be shitfaced in bed now.

Godspeed comrade.
>>
>Mike had a massive hangover when he was told that he was on duty that day. As he sat behind the desk he dropped something & as he ducked under the desk to pick it up the phone started ringing.
>Mike was startled by the sudden ringing & hit his head on the desk, the phone kept ringing as he collected himself, he was still cursing as he finally managed to pick up the phone.
>"Is that any way to talk to a superior officer, do you know who I am?" a voice on the phone demanded.
>"No sir, I don't" Mike replied.
>"I am the commandant of the Marine Corps!" the furious voice said.
>"And do you know who *I* am, sir?" Mike asked.
>"No" the commandant replied.
>"Good" Mike said and hung up.
>>
I'm a writer and I just wanted to gauge your opinion. I write a fic based in reality (besides anthropomorphic guns) and I was wondering how you reacted if I put supernatural elemtents (god and shit) in the story. would that ruin it even if it was a minor plot point?
>>
File: 1399276722850.png (106KB, 315x334px) Image search: [Google]
1399276722850.png
106KB, 315x334px
>>33666591
yeah, girls being guns or living in tanks would be absolutely ridiculous and no one is going to read it
>>
>>33666616
something great is about to happen
>>
>>33666591
Try it and find out.
>>
>>33666477
I did post it here, but right now I'm extremely busy and don't have time to search through desuarchives
>>
>>33666929
you're right, I mean I might as well just do it and see how people react. its not like im muddying up a good story. I like to think of my work as the /k version of "the Room"
>>
>>33666591
as long as it makes sense on the story and doesnt makes the MC a mary/gary sue is all right
>>
File: 1488090005463.jpg (125KB, 540x618px) Image search: [Google]
1488090005463.jpg
125KB, 540x618px
>>
>>33663438
>over analyzing
If you're telling me you didn't think of these logically straight forward and not even overly subtle motives when you wrote this, you are UNDER considering this.
>>
>>33665075
This it? I'm having serious issues navigating this site.

https://desuarchive.org/k/thread/32673108/#32699441
>>
>>33668283
That would be it
>>
File: 1459524754738.jpg (80KB, 564x702px) Image search: [Google]
1459524754738.jpg
80KB, 564x702px
>>33662857
Well, I remember reading about a UAV design for Mars that had flapping wings. And there are others, some with hydrazine powered engines or electric motors. The wingspan would have to be longer, I think. But Mars's atmosphere is about as thin at the surface as ours is at about where the U2 flew. But for why they would talk about their gear... Maybe they're from different countries or companies or departments. They've got different stuff and are just shooting the shit in the down time. But however you do it, I do enjoy all the technical details people put into their stories.

>>33663547
I'm digging the UN Spacy thing you've got going on. Keep it coming on.

>>33666208
Every day now that I'm working nights.

>>33666573
Ha! Poor guy. Sucks working with a hangover.
>>
>>33663438
I never said that you couldn't or wouldn't. The "waifu war" is nothing more than fans of your work saying who they would like anon to end up with romantically; if any of them would become a romantic interest at all.
>>
File: 1489771083444.gif (833KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1489771083444.gif
833KB, 500x650px
>>33668992
Thank God, that site is a nightmare to navigate while drinking. Took me around 45 min to do 5 min of digging.
>>
File: Writer Nourishment.png (52KB, 309x317px) Image search: [Google]
Writer Nourishment.png
52KB, 309x317px
Bump
>>
File: Eva.jpg (125KB, 700x529px) Image search: [Google]
Eva.jpg
125KB, 700x529px
SUNDAY
>The morning light peering in from the blinds awakens you from your slumber
>Waking up naturally was something of a rarity with your having to attend classes five days a week
>You tried to enjoy what little time was left before you were forced to start your day
>That or Eva kicking you out bed
>Checking the clock, you make sure you didn't sleep in too late
>0817 hours
>Deciding it's time to begin the day, you attempt to get out of bed
>As you try to leave the confines of your cloth fortress, you feel something tug at your waist pulling you back in
>What comes next can only be described as disgruntled moaning as your M14, Eva, tries to stay asleep
>"Eva." You grunt, uttering with what little energy you have
>As you speak, you feel your rifle intertwine her legs with yours
"Five... more... minutes" The M14 demands
>Her arms pull you in tighter as you're forced to form the little spoon, her body pressing against you
>"Mhmm... fine..." You reply, too tired to protest
>You couldn't argue with Eva - especially this early
>Cuddling with Eva wasn't something you wanted to give up too soon anyways
>This side of Eva was something you could only enjoy early in the mornings
>After cuddling for a while you open your eyes slowly to observe the time
>0952 hours
>>
File: M14.jpg (104KB, 800x1006px) Image search: [Google]
M14.jpg
104KB, 800x1006px
>>33670698

>"Eva." You whisper calmly
"Mmmm... I'm going, I'm going - geez, so demanding." Says the begrudged rifle
>Your rifle finally releases her grip, freeing you; albeit slowly
>As you get out of bed you feel something is odd
>Looking down, you notice that you slept naked - with Eva
>"D-Did we fuck last night, Eva?"
"Yes." Says the M14 with a smug smile, eyes still closed
>"I thought that was just a dream."
"God I hope not."
>The awkward silence sets in as you stand there naked while Eva examines you with those green eyes of hers
>"Well, uh... I'm going to uh go use the bathroom... freshen up and the like."
"Sounds invigorating." Your rifle taunts
>Trying to ignore Eva's early morning sas, you make your way to the bathroom to freshen up
>Brushing your teeth, making your hair straight, and splashing some water on your face to wake up was your usual routine
>Stepping from the bathroom, you're greeted with the pleasant sight of Eva's buttstock in the air as she bends over putting on her olive drab panties
>As you scan her rear, you notice a tattoo on the small of her back
>"When did you get a tattoo?" You inquire, taking in the sight
"What? Oh! That..." Eva says as she bends back up once she finishes dressing
>She then turns, finally clothed somewhat decently in a bra and pantie - both OD green
"That's my serial mark, Anon."
>It read as follows:
>U.S. RIFLE
>7.64-MM M1A
>WINCHESTER
>044430
>>
>>33670716

>You wonder as to how you managed to miss the marking after living with the rifle for a few months - even more so after the fact you two have had sex at least two, now three times
>You let the thought slip your mind as Eva bends down grabbing your face to plant a kiss
>Her soft lips turn you to puddy as she presses them against you
"Get dressed, Anon. You have breakfast to make." She says as her tan shirt comes between your face and hers
>"What do you mean I have breakfast to make?" You demand, still naked
"It means I'm out of my Meal, Combat, Individuals and you need to get more." She says as her OD shorts slide up her legs
>"Do we even have anything to cook with? I'm not sure I have any bacon or eggs."
"I'm sure you'll make do with whatever we have on hand."
>Buttoning her OD blouse she plants another kiss - this time on your cheek
>She seems oddly affectionate today you think to yourself
"Now get dressed already."
>As you stand there not knowing what to say next, Eva leaves the room to the kitchen
>Thinking back, you realize that Eva had mastered the art of leaving you speechless
>With Eva now gone, you do you best to get dressed quickly; as to not leave your rifle waiting for breakfast
>Throwing on some shorts and a t-shirt, you leave your room for the kitchen
"'Bout time." Eva calls out, sitting from behind the breakfast bar
>"Do you know what you want for breakfast, Eva?"
"What ever's in the kitchen" The M14 says, while pointing to the fridge
>Acknowledging her gesture, you make your way to open the fridge
>"We have bacon... and uh... I think frozen pancakes." You reply, head still searching in the fridge
"That'll do then."
>"You sure? I know it's not much an--"
"It's fine, Anon." Eva says, cutting you off
>>
File: SLAP.jpg (42KB, 800x526px) Image search: [Google]
SLAP.jpg
42KB, 800x526px
>>33670735

>Once you gather everything from the fridge, you lay it out on the counter next to you
>Grabbing a plate from the cupboard, you lay the bacon down and place it in the microwave
>Letting the bacon cook, you bring your attention back to Eva
>"So... you want me to heat up the pancakes or do you like to just snack on them cold?"
"Cold's fine"
>After you receive your response, you hand her a packet of frozen pancakes for breakfast
>"Bancon'll be another few minutes." You say as you check the time left on the microwave
"Algrite"
>It was adorable when Eva tried talking with her mouth full
>Most of the time you could understand her as you had grown accustomed to this habit of hers
>Your train of thought is interrupted by the irritating buzzing of the microwave going off
>Making sure you don't burn yourself like the last time, you equip an oven mitt to carefully remove the smoking bacon from the microwave
>"Here you are." You say, placing the piping hot dish of bacon on the breakfast bar in front of the M14
>Upon releasing your grip of the plate, you grab a slice of bacon with your unmitted hand
"Hey! What are you doing to my breakfast?" Eva demands
>"Getting my breakfast before you get that gunpowdery smell all over it."
"I can't help the fact I'm a geist, Anon; that's just who I am."
>"Mmmm, I hope you like your bacon with grease; 'cause I forgot to drain it out."
"Ha! The grease only makes my bolt even cleaner."
>"Good to know." You reply, learning something you hadn't previously known about Eva
>Then it hits you: what else did you not know about Eva?
>You decide it's finally time to ask the question
>"So, Eva, tell me about your past."
>>
>>33670749

>It was at the moment the world had seemed to stop
>Eva had swallowed the remaining food in her mouth, lowered her utensils and began to speak
>Looking you directly in the eyes, she gave her answer
"No."
>It was the most deadpan response you had ever heard from her
>"I just wanted to--"
"You ask again and I will waterboard you with vodka."
>It felt as though Eva was two seconds from snapping and planting her fist square in your face
>You both stared at each other waiting for one of you to speak first
>Eva's green eyes were piercing right through you
>"Was it really that bad?" You try to remedy the situation
"I killed a lot of gooks in ways I don't want to talk about alright?"
>"Wouldn't you feel better if you told someone? You just need a release."
>Without saying a word, Eva gets off the bar stool and goes to lie belly down on the couch, her face absorbed by the cushion
>Not realizing how royally you fucked up, you quickly clean the plate of bacon in the sink and make your way over to your room
>There, you retrieve your box of M959 Saboted Light Armor Penetrator Tracer 7.62mm NATO rounds
>It was something you came across a few years back and you've been saving it for a special occasion
>Now seemed like a better time than any to whip out the SLAP
>Making your way back to the living room, you plop the ammo box down on the coffee table and sit in the adjacent chair
>Trying not to make the situation worse, you sit there; waiting for Eva to notice
>The boredom sets in within ten minutes; you decide to pass the time
>Thinking on what the best thing to do, you pull out your phone and look through songs
>Looking through the songs, you decide on a classic: Creedence Clearwater Revival's Fortunate Son
>As you play the song to the maximum volume your phone would allow, you hear a slight humming from the pillows
>This was then followed by what you assumed was Eva saying "It ain't me"
>At that moment, Eva had lifted her head up
>You can see the tears down her cheeks
>>
>>33670762

>She had a big dumb grin
"Anon, you idiot" The rifle taunted playfully, wiping the tears from her face
>You let out a brief chuckle and point to the OD green box of SLAPs you laid on the coffee table
"Are those what I think they are?"
>"All 200 rounds."
"Where did you even manage to get them?"
>"I have my sources."
"Thank you, Anon this is gr-- wait a second." Eva suddenly stopped herself
>Dread filled you as her gaze shifted from the box of ammunition to your eyes
>Those eyes, green as the lush malaria-infested jungles of Vietnam, were locked on you
"You better tell me what the catch is or I'll - Oh. I know what this is." Your rifle proudly proclaimed
>"What is it?" You inquire
"You want me to give up my story and in exchange we get to shoot those SLAP rounds."
>"You caught me."
"Anon, you son of a bitch. You just don't know when to stop digging. Fine, I'll indulge you."
>"That's all I want."
"Just. This. Once. Anon." Her eyes becoming more hostile with each word
>There's a brief pause as the rifle props herself up on the couch, eyes still locked with yours
>>
File: 1st_Cav_at_LZ_Stud.jpg (286KB, 1277x912px) Image search: [Google]
1st_Cav_at_LZ_Stud.jpg
286KB, 1277x912px
>>33670791

"I'll spare you the boring parts and skip to the relevant ones. I served in Vietnam from 1964 to 1970. The earliest thing I can remember was the attack on the USS Maddox. Course, by that time, I was just some rifle in the States. A few weeks later, I'm in 'Nam stationed at Khe Sanh with some Marine named Walter."
>"I take it you were at the battle of--"
>Eva cut you off again
"Khe Sanh, yes; brutal fuckin' fight it was. Weeks we held out against the Viet Cong. Imagine going weeks without proper C rations and ammunition resupply. Only things we got were from the pilots who were crazy enough to drop supplies on the airfield as they come under fire. Never met 'em but if I did, I owe them some thanks. Now, back to the story. Where'd I leave off?"
>"You were talking about how the pilots wer--"
>It seemed you were going to be cut off a lot for this story
"Right right right. So this battle happens for a period of weeks. Sometimes, the VC managed to break the lines and we had to engage in CQC. I'm an M14 so I'm no good for that. What I was good at is killin' gooks. What you need to understand is that CQC wasn't the most brutal thing for that fight; far from it. No - it was that the worst fighting happened at night. Keep in mind, this was before your fancy NVG so we only had our eyes and whatever lights worked to keep us safe.
>There is a deep sigh from Eva, it's obvious this isn't too enjoyable for her to recount
>>
File: Vietconginterrogation.jpg (302KB, 2376x2944px) Image search: [Google]
Vietconginterrogation.jpg
302KB, 2376x2944px
>>33670804

"You see Anon, we had the day, but when that East Asian sunset, the VC had the night. Nights over there we nothin' like the ones here in the States. One night your mate might be fine but when you woke up, his throat was slit; he had drowned in a pool of his own blood while you slept. The damn gooks used physiological warfare on us relentlessly. Because of this, when you heard something in your sleep, you got up on your feet, grabbed your rifle, and shot anything that moved. This is why I'm a light sleeper Anon; I haven't slept the same since the war. Well, I'll be honest, I sleep better with you."
>Her comment causes you to slightly blush
"After Khe Sanh and subsequent Operation Charlie, I was stationed at a detention center for captured VC; the name escapes me however. This is where the really fucked up things I helped perform happened. Huh, it's actually where they taught me how to die people to chairs and waterboard. Along with other torture - I mean enhanced interrogation - methods."
>You let out a worried laughter as Eva mentions torture
"Something funny, Anon?"
>"No." You quickly utter
"Let me tell you about torture, Anon. After what those gooks did to use at Khe Sanh and the Tet Offensive, I just let go of any humanity I had for them. Man, woman, child - they were all VC to me, and my shooter Walt felt the same. Fact, his whole battalion did. Back to the detention center. There, all the captured VC from the region were sent to us for interrogation. They'd come in by the truckload, bags over their heads, hands tied behind their backs. I assume they'd be disorientated from all the driving. New arrivals were stripped and given rags as clothes; everyone was isolated at first in cells no wider than your closet. We only gave them enough rice to feed 'em for a day. After a few weeks of isolation, we'd take them in for interrogation - no, let me call it what it was: torture. Are you sure you want to hear this, Anon?"
>>
File: vietnam-khe-sanh-920-10.jpg (117KB, 920x594px) Image search: [Google]
vietnam-khe-sanh-920-10.jpg
117KB, 920x594px
>>33670824

>"Yes, I want to know your past."
"Anon, this might change the way you think of me."
>"Please, Eva."
"You asked for it. What we did as torture was a range of various things. Sometimes it was stuff we learned from retrieved POWs about how the VC used bamboo torture to stress positions. Then there was the stuff such as sleep deprivation, isolation, waterboarding, starvation, force feeding, etc. Because the VC used women, we were sometimes forced to torture them. I've helped waterboard women in order to get information to save the lives of my shooters. I did what I had to to keep my shooters safe, you might disagree. Anon, are you paying attention?"
>"Y-yes, I'm just... listening."
>Your rifle stares at you with doubt
"When we got the information we were looking for, it was time for execution. 'Course, we couldn't let them run back to their Viet Cong masters, so we had to kill them. After what we did, and what we saw the VC do to my shooters, we didn't treat them as humans. Sometimes we gave them a quick death, usually the women, by shooting them. Other times, we would bind their hands, beat them, spit on them, abuse them, and let them walk free; what they didn't know was that we sent them into a quicksand field. When they realized it, it was too late as they were too far in. Sometimes, they didn't sink fast enough and a GI - with the help of others - would have to hold them under with a stick until they stopped moving."
>"Eva, please." You try to respond, awestruck
>The rifle ignored you and pressed on with her story
>>
File: 061-backphoto4.jpg (567KB, 1000x788px) Image search: [Google]
061-backphoto4.jpg
567KB, 1000x788px
>>33670838

"One time a this VC commander gook managed to get away from us before he could be executed. We found the little rat down the road. After we drove his ass back, we decided he needed some more torture then a spectacular execution. For this gook, we decided that since the camp was having some construction we'd pour concrete on him. And that's exactly what we did. We had his hands bound and tied above his head with them leading to a rope in the ceiling. Once he was restrained, we had concrete poured over him, slowly. It was a slow death and we savored everything about it."
>This was a side of Eva you have never seen or wish to have seen now. Sleeping in the same bed with her won't be the same with someone this sadistic.
>How could someone so caring towards you be so cruel?
>"He tried screaming but we just ignored it. After that incident, nothing new really happened. Few more years there and I was getting phased out by my little cousin the M16. I really hate those damn ARs, can't stand them. I was supposed to be the US service rifle and then I get replaced by some fancy plastic toy. Goddamn it!"
>As Eva makes her outburst, she throws a pillow across the room
"Are you happy Anon? You're in a love with a monster that was replaced by a piece of plastic."
>"No Eva, I'm not happy. I'm not happy because of the way you were treated. I'm sorry for what happened."
"Anon, you don't understand, you can't understand. War changes people. I did what I had to to keep this nation safe."
>Tears began to run down her cheeks
>>
File: vietnam16.jpg (79KB, 720x463px) Image search: [Google]
vietnam16.jpg
79KB, 720x463px
>>33670857

"I know it wasn't some honorable war with a righteous cause but damn it, we were sent over and followed orders."
>You got up from your chair and sit next to Eva as to comfort her
>Placing her in your arms, you stroked her head, the smell of gunpowder filling your nostrils
>"Sush, Eva. It's okay. You did what you were told. Following orders is what you're made for: you are a tool for killing."
>As you provide comfort, Eva's tears begin to wet your shirt
"Anon, promise me you'll never replace me what an AR."
>"I promise, Eva. No AR rifle will come between us."
>Minutes pass as you stroke her head
>It seems Eva has fallen asleep in your arms
>You check the time on the wall clock
>2034 hours
>It's late for a weekend
>Too late to go shooting
>You stare at the box of SLAPs on the coffee table as it mocks you
>The next thought in your head fills you with regret
>After hearing Eva's story, you're then overcome with fear
>What is Eva going to do once you tell her you can't go shooting today?
>You couldn't stomach the ideas after you learned what happened in Vietnam
>Then it hit you: the box of SLAPs
>If she wakes and seem them you'll have to tell her no shooting for today
>2100 hours, no movement from Eva
>She seemly sleeps best with you
>Maybe you can get away with hiding the SLAPs
>Ever so stealthfully, you slide away from Eva, allowing her head to gently land on the couch
>Like you did to Eva, you carefully take the box of SLAPs off the coffee table
>Eva turns in her sleep shifting her face towards you, eyes still closed
>One mistake and she could see you're trying to hide the SLAPs
>All that time playing stealth vidya games has paid off as you leave the room undetected with the box of ammunition
>Hiding the box in the back of our closet where Eva would dare not tread, you make your way back to the living room
>As you enter the room, you hear Eva pipe up
"Anon? What are you doing?"
>"I was uh... using the bathroom..."
>Nice save
>>
File: M14LifearchiveDeltaPatrol_.jpg (119KB, 900x581px) Image search: [Google]
M14LifearchiveDeltaPatrol_.jpg
119KB, 900x581px
>>33670870

"Uh huh. Well, I'm going to bed." The rifle said as she got up from the couch, arms stretching, and headed towards you
>She stops just in front of you
"You're on the couch tonight."
>"Did I do something wrong? I listen to your story wit--"
"I need some alone time, Anon. I'm sure you will understand."
>Using her superior height, she plants a kiss on your forehead after dictating where you'll be sleeping
"Set your alarm - you have classes tomorrow."
>It was almost as if she was taunting you
>Eva then fades down the hallway, shutting out all light as she closes the bedroom door
>With your M14 getting ready to sleep in the other room, you decide it's time for bed yourself
>Not two steps later does the hunger set it
>You haven't eaten anything all day besides a few strips of bacon
>If you were Eva this wouldn't be a problem
>Obviously, you couldn't go to sleep hungry
>You decide to warm up a blow of soup in the microwave
>As you wait for your dinner to heat up you hear Eva shout out from the other side of the apartment
"Keep it down Anon!"
>This was followed by the bedroom door shutting
>She didn't seem angry but more irate
>Complying with your rifles request, you take the soup from the microwave with 24 seconds to spare
>You quickly eat your soup in the darkness of the kitchen
>Tossing it away in the trash, you head off to the couch for bed
>Turning on your phone to set an alarm you take note of the time
>2246 hours
>Waking up at 0600 hours won't be fun
>>
File: 061-backphoto3.jpg (605KB, 1100x883px) Image search: [Google]
061-backphoto3.jpg
605KB, 1100x883px
>>33670891
That's it for chapter 2.
Feedback is welcomed as always
>>
>>33670913
Sidenote to Poly: add me to the sticky

also, pastebin for chapter 2: https://pastebin.com/B6KHpdkk
>>
File: 1469663449799.png (506KB, 1211x925px) Image search: [Google]
1469663449799.png
506KB, 1211x925px
>>33666591
Well considering one of the best writers in the thread is doing that right now in an ongoing I'd say youre good to go.
>>
>>33670913
Feels like this came on really fast, man. Like, there was almost no set up between their relationship aside from "They fugged." While I think the Vietnam recollection itself is decent, its placing in the story lacks impact on the reader.
>>
>A dead light rises over the waste.
>You look up and squint, the light hurts your eyes.
>Peaking over the edge, you see the silhouettes of shattered trees.
>The last stubborn vestiges of nature. Determinedly clinging to the earth.
>The light falls slowly, the shadows lengthen.
>The light comes to a rest. Darkness consumes the waste once again.
>You sit back down, back against the wall.
>Someone brushes past you.
>And another.
>Pale eyes glint in the moonlight. Badges and buttons glint silently.
>Someone grabs your shoulder. Yanking you into the press.
>Into the flow and press. A human river of sweat and fear.
>All of a sudden it stops. The men to your side turn and face the wall.
>The light returns. They can see the fear on your face.
>A howl like a dragon is followed by another.
>Distantly you hear the fruits of their exploits. An unceasing drum beat.
>At the first whistle your step forward.
>The second you grip the ladder, no more than a few nailed together planks and branches.
>The third you start to climb.
>Your first step into the waste. Light by the pale light.
>Forwards to whatever awaits.
>>
Chapter Two: The Beginning Of Things.
Sixteen days ago...

>I lie awake in bed watching the sun rise, or, more accurately, watching the room turn from the dark gray tones of night, to a rich blue that resembled not the glow of a blue light, but rather the reflection of that soft glow upon the surfaces of the room.
>What must've been an hour and a half passes while I sit in the fading darkness with only Marina's steady and slow breaths to break the stillness.
>The alarm clock, one of my hobbyist abortions of wires, tubes and an alarm clock makes a few sounds as circuits switch on and a couple mechanical components inside closed the circuit to the radio, faintly lighting up the tubes in the radio as the the warmly distorted sounds began to flow from the speakers.
https://youtu.be/fiKrclcBPXY

>Marina's ears twitch slightly and a few seconds pass before she opens her eyes and gives me a contented smile.
>Her smile is shadowed by a note of embarrassment as I bring my hand to her head and pet her, making sure to give a good couple seconds to each ear. "Stop. Please? You know I'd kill you for this if you were anyone else." She says with her smile taking a shy note.
"What are you getting so worked up about? It's only me, and they're adorable."
>"Jason, we've talk about this." she says with a pout.
"Oh stop it. You've got nothing to be so sensitive about. Besides, I know you like it, you can't hide it in your sleep."
>Her face goes beet red "You were petting me while I slept?" She asked as I smiled on at her.
"Yes."
>"How long have you been awake?"
"Hour and a half."
>"And you didn't wake me?"
"It was so peaceful and comfy, your ears are so soft..." I said as I gave her head another stroke.
>"Debil."
"Well. Suppose it's time to get up."

This one post took TOOOO fucking long to make, like five hours or some ridiculous shit. Anyway, you get the point, and more tomorrow.
>>
>>33670913
i liked it
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 400x603px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 400x603px
>>33670891
hmm. I kinda ACTUALLY WANT to follow this.
>>
Okay, so I think I've basically figured out the main three characters for my story.

Aside from the Sniper, I'm gonna have a Sergeant in the Commonwealth Royal Marine Corps and a ship captain in the Chronian Patrol Fleet, maybe UN Orbital Patrol or Commonwealth Royal Navy.

So yeah, plans are to go to Titan, the Galileans, the Belt and Mercury.
>>
>>33670913
My biggest complaint has to be pacing. You run through everything far too quickly, there's parts that you could have drawn out with explinations like how we suddenly go from 10 am to 8pm after Eva tells her past. Some parts need more detail, like how she was basically in country from 1964 to Khe Sahn and then to when she was phased out with the same shooter, which mean to even get the battle of Khe Sahn part (1968), Walt would have volunteered for a total of 4 combat tours into vietnam, which only someone fucking insane woukd have done. Or drag out her not wanting to talk about her past because currently, her transition to nit wanting to speak about it at all to doing such seems way too fast for such a heavy subject. So in short, don't rush things and the story will flow better.

You also have many weird line in the story that sound like only someone straight out of /r9k/ would say. If it's supposed to be that way, put some back story into anon being really goddamn autistic, if that's not the case make it sound less autisitc.

And finally (from a personal standpoint on food)
>microwave bacon and frozen pancakes
Absolutly barbaric
>>
File: 1485059865819.png (270KB, 750x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485059865819.png
270KB, 750x1500px
bumping for big girls
>>
>>33674148
big girls?
>>
File: ptrs_1.jpg (9KB, 650x174px) Image search: [Google]
ptrs_1.jpg
9KB, 650x174px
>>33674160
big girls
>>
>>33670913
I'm with a couple of the others on this. The Vietnam shit was pretty damn good, but it happened too quickly and for too long in story time wise. But hell, maybe a fucking is all it takes to fully open up somebody... Other than the pacing, I really did like it. Girl's been through some shit.

>>33671639
Hope it's not a bad forward...

>>33671948
Who is this Marina? Who is this Debil? Does the clock contain Nixie tubes? Please don't leave us with only this.

>>33674160
>>33674197
Real big girls.
>>
>>33674197
oh yeah, been a while since we had big girls...
>>
File: satisfied.jpg (157KB, 1136x784px) Image search: [Google]
satisfied.jpg
157KB, 1136x784px
>>33674243
>>33674239
>>33674197
>>33674160

see, this is how you make someone get going...
>>
>>33674239
you go forwards to wherever you want to go. Good or bad.
>>
>>33662210
>eating an English muffin
Well, if you're gonna eat out a British woman, that's one way to say it...

>>33666208
Sadly, I'm in the middle of my workweek and getting shitfaced isn't in the cards until next week. After my Friday, I have two range days (going away present for friend, then general fuckery with my brother), two early work mornings, three workdays where corporate clients are doing departmental evaluations, and THEN I get a chance to get shitfaced. But I will be as hammered as possible.

>>33670824
You....may have skipped some words over with your spellchecker.
>sunset - sun set
>die people - tie people
>physiological warfare - psychological warfare
Still, I like the way it reads.

>>33670913
He can't exactly bitch. He did it to himself. And where the hell did his day go? Woke up, heard a story and then it's 12 hours later?

>>33674263
Nobody is stopping you but you.
>>
>>33668168
I am literally just coming up with shit as I go, I don't think too far ahead so I don't get bogged down.

>>33669133
Fair enough, I do have an idea of where I want it to go.
It is, my story, after all. And I'll tell it the way I want and hope people like it.

>>33674800
No, it was actually breakfast time when I posted that. So I was eating actual food. Also no english raifu in life anyways...yet.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
>>33674239
>Who is Marina?
Self explanitory
>Nixie tubes?
Vacuum tubes
>Debil?
Russian for "Idiot"
>>
>>33671030
I always thought this pic was kinda cute, but I have no idea what's going on? The girl on the left eating a lime or something?
>>
Still working on the story friends. Going slow, trying to think of a good way to tie the intro in with the teaser i posted earlier. And between that and constantly tabbing to check grammar and spelling, and factual info, it's going a lot shower than I had hoped.
>>
>>33675847
Left is Muslim girl, right is Christ-chan, and it's parodying 'Remove Kebab' and 'Serbia Strong'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
>>
>>33675020
So am I, but I think of this when I do it, hell, look to any of my stories and let me be the first to tell you. It isn't written in the paste bin, it's written in the 2000 character box.
>>
>>33675951
Ah ok, thanks.
>>
>>33676005
Yeah see I have a character count extension for Chrome. I just check every now and then when I'm typing in pastebin and divide it up into 2000 character blocks for later posting.
>>
>>33675951
>Left is Muslim girl
That's ISIS-chan actually
>>
File: The Forever War.jpg (44KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
The Forever War.jpg
44KB, 334x500px
>reading The Forever War again
>while listening to the Halo CE OST

This is pure bliss.
>>
>>33677329
Everyone seems to forget that that war began in the 80s
>>
>>33677385
w-what war?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>You squat, examining yet another torn heap of flesh and feathers. Another turkey hen, slain in the night my an invasive little bastard that hadn't been an issue until this year.
>Eastern coyote, emboldened by a lack of local hunting interest, and an unusually warm winter had started going after the already scarce game birds in your property. And frankly, you'd had enough.
>You stand, walking back toward your house. You beeline straight for where your guns are, pushing the door to your room open.
>Your rifles were all lounging about as you entered, going to where you stored ammo and accessories. You pull out a box of the rounds you intended to use, instantly gaining a groan from behind you.
>"Anon, why are you taking the gook?!" The lightest of your girls called. "Whatever it is, I can do better!"
>You frown at the little Armalite. "First off, language." You say, poking her on the nose. "Second, you've been used a lot recently, and I'm also wanting something with a little more power..."
>"So the Hatfield or Fiftythree..." Your tall, cat eared Mauser called from your desk. "Becouse you still have yet to buy me any worth while food..."
>"Right... Sorry." You frown. "But I'm gunna hold off on the shotgun, I'm still sore from last week..." You reply.
>You look to your shortest companion. "Come of, we've got work to do..."

(Here we go, don't h8)
>>
>>33677971
>You start out, know the handy little Mosin is following. You stop at the freezer, pulling out some bacon.
>"Why do you need bacon, Anon?" She asks, following you to your truck.
>"We're going to use it to bait coyotes." You say, hopping into the driver seat. The cat eared Type 53 hops into the passenger seat. "Coyotes? The small, feral dogs? I'm a bit big for that..."
>"That's the point. I want to turn these little cunts into paste." You reply, turning the truck on and starting off. Your rifle sits, looking out into the woods as you drive through them. She's been to hell and back, being some grunts bring back from Vietnam. Someone ran corrosive ammo through her, which pitted her barrel to the point that only heavy grain stuff could work in her... But with the right stuff, she could nail tacks. Someone had taken her bayonet off and lost it to time. Her metal was rusted and worn, and a previous owner had forced her into an M44 stock that didn't fit, then tried to make her fit with JB weld... But she was still a handy carbine shooting a hell of a round.
>"You ever hunt animals before?" You ask.
>"Yes, but that redneck could never hit anything. And neither could my operator overseas." She replies, looking out the window. "Do you think you can?"
>"Of course, but hey, I'm sure you'll be happy to just have some rounds run through ya, eh?" You grin, nudging her with your elbow. She blushes furiously, glaring at you as you focus on the gravel road.
>>
File: 1483994368816.jpg (210KB, 686x441px) Image search: [Google]
1483994368816.jpg
210KB, 686x441px
>>33678429
>coyote hunting with a Type 53
>mfw
I've literally had this planned into my story for months, and now I feel that if I go ahead and add it, I'll just be ripping you off.

Liking this so far. Looking forward to more.
>>
>>33677329
im more of a starship troopers fan but TFW is also good, kinda to left wing for my taste tho.
>>
>>33678559
I'll post more shortly, gotta finish hanging out with the normies first.
>>
Here's an update gang! Hope you like it! As always feedback and critiquing is welcome and appreciated. Will check thread or new thread tomorrow. Heading to bed soon. take care!

https://pastebin.com/4xBKnX6q
>>
Someone write a story about a coward who works in a nazi concentration camp, or any warcriminal facility from any era, that gradually comes to know what he's doing is wrong but still isn't brave enough to resist, but spends weeks, months or years trying to gather the courage to do something, as he grows detached, and spends most of his days fantasizing about massacring his coworkers and friends.
>>
>>33677399
The forever war, JT. You never read it?

I highly recommend it.
>>
>>33679710
That was one hell of an opening.
>>
>>33679710
Dis gon b gud.
>>
>>33678429
>You park beside a shack grandpa built to hunt out of. You won't be using that this evening. Across the road is a hill covered in trees and large rocks, sitting on the edge of a field and more woods.
>With Fiftythree following, you hike to the hill, then out into the field a bit. You tear open the package of bacon and dump it onto the ground.
>"That should work, if Papa was right." You says, marching back to the crest of the hill and sitting on a rock that overlooks the field. Your carbine sits beside you.
>"How long until they come?"
>"Not sure, 30 minutes, an hour? They'd come quicker if I had a call..." You frown. "I may have just set bait for vultures..."
>She snorts, ruffling your hair. "I'm sure you'll find some coyotes." You nod, silently watching down into the field and across to where the woods continue. You roll around five rounds of Brown Bear in your hand, waiting for the chance do put them to use...
>>
File: sentence length.png (28KB, 685x690px) Image search: [Google]
sentence length.png
28KB, 685x690px
>>33679710
This is good, I like it a lot! It feels very 'in the moment' and real, and you've done a great job capturing the atmosphere of the story.

My only critique for it is about the length of your sentences. There are some times, mostly during the longer descriptive parts such as the firefight, where I feel the flow of the story gets bogged down by your favour of using a period, when you could use commas or break it up it different ways to make the descriptions feel less list-like and monotone.

For example:
>There is a dull thud, and split second later the rear most transport takes a near direct hit from an enemy, bursting into a ball of flame, effectively locking the convoy into a death trap.
This is a very good sentence, it doesn't overstay its welcome nor is it too short, and it gets it point across effectively.

>You could hear screaming from the rear. Not everyone must have died from the mortar round, left instead to burn to death inside the metal casket. It was a fatal decision to get bunched up when you all stopped.
These three sentences could be reworked to flow better in my opinion, since it reads as you just listing off facts, as opposed to telling us a story. Try rewriting it a little to see if you can make it work better, sort of like in the picture I've included.

Overall the story is very good and you show a lot of promise, I'm excited to see where you go with this!
>>
>imagine myself having a productive day
>have to do university application's
>but also update to Panzermädels

Tough choices
>>
File: WHITE+POWER_ff5335_4928040.jpg (53KB, 460x655px) Image search: [Google]
WHITE+POWER_ff5335_4928040.jpg
53KB, 460x655px
>>33681479
>tfw already have a degree
>>
File: IMG_1064.jpg (225KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1064.jpg
225KB, 1280x960px
I AM DETERMINED TO MAKE AT LEAST ONE POST TONIGHT, DAMMIT! My doggo is also the cutest.
>>
File: 1492040025218.jpg (64KB, 720x563px) Image search: [Google]
1492040025218.jpg
64KB, 720x563px
>>33675678
Well, when asking about who Marina was, I meant that I wanted to know more about her. Like what makes her tick. Basically, I was saying that I want more story...

>>33679710
Pretty good. Thought the old shepherd herder guy could be trusted, but I guess you can't trust anyone, not even yourself.

>>33678429
>>33680570
Remove coyote, Mosin stronk! Seriously, though, coyotes are fucks. I will always approve of hunting them.

>>33683231
I believe in you! Also, very nice dog.
>>
Froganon here. Hope you guys are fine. New Update for me, dumping the new part. There should be another one this afternoon CET.
>>
>>33683545

Holidays came around quite unexpectedly. You knew they were coming but you did not lokked at when exactly they would begin and you were surprised when you were met with a closed door at the campus. You turned around and went to shop a bit before going home again. Standard groceries shopping because the fridge was emptying quite fast these days. You bought a few extras, a bottle of whisky, a little "saucisse d'Ardèche" because they're quite good here and went home. And home she was waiting. It was normal for you now to come home to a girl. At first it was quite disturbing because you honestly expected her to show up once a week to go shoot and that would have been it. But instead she made the other room hers and was acting just like you would expect a normal 21 year orl girl to act. Well, she wasn't going shopping thrice a week nor did she spent hours on end strapped to her phone which was a blessing for you.

Having two weeks to relax and not having much to do, the first thing you had to do was to plan something. At first you just wanted to sit your lazy ass on the couch for two weeks but you quickly realized you would be quite bored at the end of the first one. The logical question was "What should I do ?".You couldn't just do whatever you wanted now that you had a girl at home. You already changed much of your life since she began to live with you. Shower everyday, cleaning every two, homemade cooking as often as possible... You even bought new tableware and some cocktail glasses. You wanted to try for the sake of it and she thought it a funny thing to do and the glasses weren't that expensive.
>>
>>33683548

You spoke about it one evening with her because being something that would fill most of a week, she should at least know about it too. Options were quite limited. The first one would have been the Saumur Tank Museum but it was a bit sad to go there when there wasn't any Caroussel. Second is a trip to the D-day beaches and camping there. Third was another trip and camping but in the Flanders battlefields of WWI. Lengthy discussion ensued but fortunately she wasn't dead-set on an option and she mostly let you decide. You pondered for a while, even wile researching what to visit and what to go see on both places.

Finally you reached your decision. Flanders it would be. You drifted to sleep slowly, hearing a faint snore from the room across the house. The little bullet glinted faintly as you closed your eyes.

Preparing for a camping trip was trickier than you thought. Your car did not have space to take much with you and you would have to buy thing once there. "Foraging" you thought, fancying you a Union bluecoat marching through Georgia. You never would be one, but you smiled at the thought and lightly hummed the appropriate melody. Having no tent, you would have to sleep in the car. You took two sleeping bags to keep you warm just in case. Nights aren't that cold during early spring, especially for a guy coming from Savoy, but you never know and the extra comfort was worth the little space it took in the trunk.
>>
>>33683555

You made your way towards Flanders on roads, not highways. Jane wanted to see something else than clean highways and cars going way higher than the speed limit. She wanted to see the country and you were happy to oblige. It took more time than with the highway but driving with songs such as "A long way to Tipperary" or "We don't want the bacon" was something way more enjoyable than plain old radio. You picked a camping site in a little place between a forest and a farm. There was a trail going in the forest that had a prong about 20 meters in. You were out of the road enough to have the cars noises dampened but also close enough to reach it after a minute or two of walking which was convenient enough for both of you.

Starting the fire was a bit harder than you thought it would be. You never really tried it before and she had no idea how to do it. You tried about a dozen different ways before deciding that doing what your instinct told you to do was perhaps a good idea. That and doing just as your grandfather did when your were still a child and the stove had to be lit. You gathered rocks in a circle, put some dead wood Jane brought, some paper as the core and then pilled what would never pass as proper logs on top of it. The result was a cone shaped pile of will-probably-burn things and you had absolute faith it would work. Striking a match was the easy part. When the paper took fire and slowly consumed itself, it spread the heat to the twigs. With a satisfying cracking sound, the fire took; albeit slowly and while emitting a strange odor of burning flesh, but still.
>>
>>33683564

Satisfied, you took out both chairs and the little Czech mess kit out and sat around the little fire. The "rations" you had were simply some cold meals you prepared the day before and you simply dumped them in the kit and heated them above the flame. It took a while but it gave you the ample time to chat a bit with your not-so-fortunate camping mate.

"So, you're enjoying yourself ? Not sad that you don't get to sleep in a real bed tonight ?
- It's fun. but if we didn't know how to make a fire, it wouldn't have been as fun. Perhaps you weren't as ready as you thought you would be.
- Touché...
- Don't make a face, I'm having fun here with you ! It's so different that what I'm used to !
- Me too. I used to go camping when I was younger but I eventually stopped when I moved out of Savoy. Provence is nice too but I didn't have as much time. There was school and I spent most of my time doing homework. Then I again moved out and here we are today."

A long silence follows before she speaks again, in a soft, curious voice.
" You think we could go to Savoy once ?
- You mean next time I go there, could I take you along ? Of course. My grandfather would be surprised. He did his military service, so perhaps he knows about your condition.
- Perhaps. Perhaps not. It was not as known as it is today. But I heard some good things on Savoy and how nice it is. I'd like to see it.
- I planned to spend a month there this summer. I'll let you tag along"

She stops looking at the fire and the forest and locks eyes with you. You're feeling yourself drifting away and sinking in those two little hazelnuts but you manage to hold yourself together and quickly look away at the fire. From the far side of your field of view, you can see a smile on her face and a dream in her eyes. You're quite impatient to be in summer suddenly.
>>
>>33683569

And that's it for the morning. As usual, feedback is appreciated on any aspect you feel is lacking in the narrative or interactions between the two characters.
>>
>>33671948
>Marina and I get out of bed and Marina does her daily full body stretch, sending a shudder from her ears to the tip of her tail, fluffy with white fur in stark contrast to her shapely, otherwise hairless and womanly body.
>I turned off the radio, dimming the soft orange glow of the tubes and turning off the music. After we'd showered and dressed, Marina made breakfast while I decided how I would endulge my desire to subject her to discomfort today.
"Hmmmm... what if I-"
>"Jason, breakfast is ready!"
"It's such a pleasant morning, why don't we have breakfast out on the front porch?"
>"But-but, Jason... People could see me."
"And?"
>"But Jason... I'm a freak! I mean, look at these! These aren't normal!" Marina says, pointing to her ears
"I'm aware, but neither are the literally white hair or the tail, but no one remarks about that. Besides... they're adorable."
>"Okay." Marina says, defeated.
"Come along." I say, taking the dishes from her and leading her out front.
>As we sit outside and begin eating the blue glow on the horizon has begun to give way to the orange and eventual yellow glow of the sun, which as Florida had it, meant that the day was going to be hot. Some of the neighbors even began exiting their houses and walking about, all of whom seemed to walk the same direction down the street.

>"Is it just me, or does the neighborhood already seem a bit restless today? The neighbors seem like they're all going to the same place."
"Could be they found the four kids went missing a couple weeks back. If I remember, they went boating or something and haven't been seen since."
>"The poor families, misisng their children. Should we go and offer our condolences? I could get my hat on and-"
"No."
>"But it feels so insensitive not to-"
"Again, no. Give them their space. I could also be that their new cult is soing well and they're looking for a couple to sacrifice to Moloch or some such satanic clown fucking."
>>
So what are permissible topics for writing about here? Anything about guns/warfare?
>>
>>33684057
Correct. As long as it is /k/ related, you are good.
>>
>>33683571
Grammar and spelling need a little work, but it's forgivable given English isn't your native tongue. Only other suggestion I have is you need to break up your paragraphs and make it clear who's talking.
Other than that this is still very enjoyable.
>>33684048
I'm hooked. Pretty comfy and has enough mystery to keep me guessing.
>>
File: 1491997992739.jpg (71KB, 643x325px) Image search: [Google]
1491997992739.jpg
71KB, 643x325px
>>33683571
It's pretty good. Nice, comfy. French guy who's into rifles and the Union is alright in my book.

>>33684048
Florida Man eats breakfast with rifle, disregards creepy street walkers. I'm sure they're nothing important. But yeah, I want more of these two
>>
>>33684048
>Moloch
I admit, I laughed. Good shit. Keep writing, though.

>>33683569
Well, damn. Now I want summer to happen, too. You write very, very well, even if English was your mother language.

>>33684666
And Satan posts the original X-Wing. That's some interesting shit, dude.

I can't wait for work to be over and get back to the stories.
>>
>>33684509
>>33684666
>>33684791

Noted! I'll try to space the paragraphs more from now on.

Meanwhile, the next part. It's a bit heavy on the feelings side though.
>>
>>33684947

You wake up with sore legs and neck, sweating in your sleeping bag. The sun is a bit high in the sky and your watch tells you it's about 8am. Little fog stripes swirl between the trees and low clouds give the trail a menacing and fascinating feeling. You slowly get out of the car and fill with tea a mug you just grabbed. The air is chilly and you can feel the moisture around you.

You open the rear door and wake up your companion. She slowly opens her eyes before closing them again and rolling to the right. You sake her again and tell her that the sun is already quite high and you still have a bit of road waiting for you. She knows but it doesn't mean she doesn't want to stay inside a bit longer. Grumbling, she steps outside too and fills her mug with chocolate.

You clean everything up and start the engine again. It does so with difficulty. You drive back on the road and keep driving towards Flanders and the Ardennes. At first you just had Flanders in mind but you added the Ardennes afterwards because being so close and ot going would have been a shame.
>>
>>33684955

You finally cross the border around 11am. You kept driving towards the general direction but you soon had to resort to GPs coordinates and map-reading. When you spoke about it with Jane, you did not want to go to the "usual" places. Instead you searched for the exact coordinates of the battlefiels and intended to visit them.

So here you are, stopped on a dirt road some distance away from the closest village, trying to figure out if the left part of the forest is the newly planted one or if it is the right one. Both looks the same and you expected as much. The wouldn't leave the trees alone to wither and die just because it was a battlefield once, they would exploit it, cut trees and plant new ones, which isn't making your job any easier now.
>>
>>33684962

After a while you simply decide to check both sides and see what you can find. Jane follows close behind but not right beside you. She doesn't seem as eager as she was around the fire and she is looking twitchy, constantly scanning her surroundings and humming the air. In a way, she reminds you of a hunting dog or a frightened animal. You smile faintly while trying to find old shell holes, foxholes filled back up after the war, the remaining part of a bunker, a steel tank trap just above the ground, anything.

But the search is fruitless. Twice you thought you found something only for it to be a literal foxhole or a ground depression. You turn back, your tail between your legs. The walk back to the trail is quicker that the walk inside the forest and you find yourself near your car while trying to understand why there is no trace of anything that would tell you a battle happened here in 1944, 1917 or even 1914.
>>
>>33684971

The right part of the forest turns out to be the new one. The trees are all neatly spaced, ligned and trimmed. The ground is as level as humanly possible and there is nothing out of place on the ground. It is almost too clean to be believable. Beaten by circumstances, you decide to go ask around in the village. Perhaps some old memorabilia collector did amass eveyrthing years ago. The village isn't that big, perhaps 500 souls tops, and not that wide either. Most of the inhabitants are elders that remember the time but have no idea what happened in that forest.

An old lady told you about the germans that used to take trucks full of prisonners and go to the north, only to come back empty. A pretty-probably great-great-grandfather told you about his time in the Resistance and how his buddy, Maxence, got arrested by the Gestapo in a trap one night in August. He did not see him for months. One day, he showed up at his door and told him to get out now. The then-young man got a suitcase, filled it up, took his hat and stormed out of the back door. Minutes later, he heard an auto's brakes screeched near his neighborhood. He found Maxence's body the day after in a ditch, a bullet to the head and two to the back.
>>
>>33684978

Another one told you about his time in the farm when he was 6, about his father, about the dynamite sticks in the cattle's barn, about the train tracks running eastwards, about running back to his father to tell him a train was coming. After a while he stopped speaking and just looked through the window, sorrow in his eyes. He told you to go speak to a "friend" of him, two houses over.

His "friend" had another story. He helped german soldiers with their boots, their belts, their holsters. Knowing how to work leather and make small repairs was a trade then, he told you. It could make difference between life and death. And he took full advantage of the difference. He made some extra repairs on the side, and tried to squeeze everything he could. He told them what he heard from other inhabitants, he kept and ear open wherever he went, and always listened in church, albeit not always to the sermon.
>>
>>33684986

All those stories, all those people telling you part of their lives because you asked them about it, it was overwhelming. You are a stranger to them, and yet you felt closer to them than perhaps their own grandchildren do. You could be their own grandchildren, granted, but why would them tell you so much about them ?

And then it dawned on you. You cared. Their grandchildren, this new generation now in school, don't. They stay riveted on the couch, watching mindnumbing programs all day long. They listen to what passes as music nowadays, sounds assembled through a computer with an arranged voice. They don't read, they don't listen to what life was before, they simply try to be as cool and "in" as possible.
Perhaps they didn't yet realize how much their parents or grandparents had to share. Perhaps they simply don't care and see them as rotten symbols of an era now long gone.
>>
>>33684990

As much as it hurts you to do so, you know you were like them for a while. You don't know how but you slowly came to appreciate your roots and what made you the man you are today, the stories of your grandparents and what they went through in their lives. While everything makes sense in your head, you also think about Jane. what about her, what about her roots ? What makes her what she is now ? She has no grandparents, no parents, no family. She has clones of her, variants of her, copies of her, but nobody gave her life, nobody nursed her.

And finally you realize it : Her roots, her family, what made her what she is and what makes her what she will be, it's you. You are perhaps the most precious being for her. And so, of course she would be offended you denied her existence. What would you feel if your parents, your family, denied your existence ? Told you you were but a simple fantasy ?

Your chest tighten, you can feel blood thumping in your head, your breath suddenly taken away by the sudden understanding of your responsibility and your place in someone's life. How come you did not understand it earlier ?
>>
>>33684996

And that's it for today. Again, feedback is appreciated, etc...
>>
>>33642646
tfw there is a giant thoroughfare that goes from one side of my city to the other called elysian fields.

My city went through this huge greek thing postcivil war and named half the city after greek mythology.
>>
>>33685002
Dammit frogger, you made me feel. Well done, though.

Earlier, you made some clunky sentences that seem forced (fill with tea a mug you just grabbed) and, while technically correct, I can't help but wonder if there's a literal French translation I'm missing.
>>
>>33685002
This write up as a nice sense of ambience? Not a lot happening, but there is a good sense of feeling of being there. Blah, cannot really describe what I'm getting out of it, other than I like it.
>>
>>33685027

Yes, in French it would be '' Remplir de thé un mug que tu viens de saisir''
It's literally '' fill with tea a mug you just grabbed''.
I'll try to avoid those in the future, but it's the way it comes to me.

>>33685028
I tried to make the readers reflect on what we are perhaps missing by not talking to our elders and on what society is slowly becoming.

I'm also needing the write up for the coming parts. Soon (tm).
As for feeling being there, I'm trying to convey what you would feel if you were there. Glad to see it's kind of working!
>>
File: 1296075085097.png (7KB, 191x234px) Image search: [Google]
1296075085097.png
7KB, 191x234px
>>33679906
>>33680343
Thanks friends!

>>33680904
Yeah, I need to work on that. I think I worry about it sounding like one long run on sentence instead of a description. Will try to edit it when I get home from work

Thanks for the feedback everyone!
>>
Its almost that time m8s
>>
File: 1488090070868.jpg (226KB, 540x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1488090070868.jpg
226KB, 540x1416px
>>
File: very large snek.jpg (416KB, 1807x1384px) Image search: [Google]
very large snek.jpg
416KB, 1807x1384px
>>
>>33680570
>You wait, the sky above you and your rifle darkening with a coming storm. You've positioned wisely; downwind of the pile of bacon.
>And your patience pays off, a scrawny, grayish tan hound start making his way out of the woods across the field from you, trying to keep low.
>You look to Fiftythree, and find her laying at your side in her wooden and metal form. You pick her up, and open the bolt, rapidly pushing rounds into her chamber as quietly as possible.
>The thrill of the hunt gets to you, your heart is beating out of your chest and you chamber the first round, and bring the rifle to your shoulder. You can feel her heat in your cheek as you line up a shot. You position the sights on the beast's front shoulder as he bends down to sniff at the bait.
>You move your finger to get trigger, the world seeming to pause and wait as you prepare to pull back...
>>
File: 1488491884780.jpg (78KB, 640x664px) Image search: [Google]
1488491884780.jpg
78KB, 640x664px
>>
>>33686576
>You pull back on the trigger, the world at the end of her muzzle domed by the massive fireball she spurts. Your ears ring in annoyance.
>"Fuck, forgot ears..." You frown, pulling her from your shoulder and running her bolt. You see a few tuffs of fur fall into a a pile of torn fur and flesh laying beside your bait pile.
>You run out into the field, looking around for any other signs of activity, and spot another coyote running for the trees. You lift your rifle and fire at it, kicking up dirt behind it. You run the bolt, and aim again, leading it this time. Bang, and you see the hound roll over and flail in pain. You roll your bolt once more and aim, before putting the coyote out of his misery.
>Your ears are screaming and your heart is racing. There's a dull thumping pain in your temple as you eject the last empty case and the remaining live round. You walk back to your perch, collecting empty steel along the way. You sight with a sigh of joy, grinning as you lay back on the rock.
>"F-fuck..." Your companion pants, having returned to her flesh and blood form. She's sweating intensely, blushing and panting hard as she flops back beside you. "All of that over two dogs...?"
>"Asshole dogs, but yeah, pretty much." You reply, reaching over and rubbing her belly, earning a pleased purr. "But critters around here wise up, it'll be hours before any wonder back out..."
>She looks over to you. "So... Camping trip?" She grins. Night hunting would be a pain, especially with that muzzle flash. Not to mention the difficulty of spotting a coyote in the dark, but you can't help yourself.
>"Camping trip."
>>
File: 1296376178830.jpg (12KB, 241x230px) Image search: [Google]
1296376178830.jpg
12KB, 241x230px
so, who are you guys waiting on? we've had all kinds of neat updates this thread!
>>
>>33687423
Who are YOU waiting on?
>>
File: M-HPooh.jpg (85KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
M-HPooh.jpg
85KB, 400x550px
>>33687501
i like big girls. All of them

but they have been absent lately
>>
>>33687423
Fucking barret
Why won't you update
>>
>>33687423
Waiting on the guy with the restored revolver and the "geistsight" that apparently only he has.
>>
File: 1492017943081.jpg (18KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1492017943081.jpg
18KB, 512x384px
>>33685002
Damn, I feel this feel that I did not ask to feel, but I'm glad that I feel it. It's good stuff here, Frogi. Good stuff.

>>33687280
Whoo! Get fucked, coyotes. And maybe some tenderness towards Fiftythree for a job well done?

>>33687423
I ain't waiting on dick! I'm glad for anything and everything that we are given.
>>
>>33687423
Patiently waiting on more Pale King's Disciple.
>>
File: 57922537_p0_master1200.jpg (596KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
57922537_p0_master1200.jpg
596KB, 849x1200px
>>33686351
Poly, my name appears twice on the sticky. The link on lines 268 and 269 are currently out of date. You can go ahead and delete those.
>>
>>33688669
thanks for the heads up, i shouldnt work on the sticky while sleep deprived
>>
>>33687892
Tell me something you want to see.

The next chapter is for you.
>>
>>33684048
>"You know what? We should go out and take a walk. Maybe head into the forest and go camping?"
"That would be nice. How about we take that walk in like an hour. We can get on that camping trip a bit later in the day. Sound good?"
>"Yes." Marina said, her ears perking up and her face lighting up with excitement. Her pale blue eyes once bleary and drained of energy now practically shooting out of their sockets in excitement.
>Soon enough Marina and I finished up breakfast, washed the dishes in the sink, Marina put on a hat, and we walked out. On the way out of the neighborhood passing the neighbors, gathered in a yard apparently feeling sorry for each other and consoling a few individuals in the crowd, maybe... eight or ten.
>We stopped walking as some of them noticed us, and looked over.
"What happened to them?"
>One of them let out a long sigh before answering. "They were murdered by the local nicaraguan gang. Fucking pieces of shit beat them to death and marked their bodies."
"That's fucked up. My condolences to the families."
>"The police probably won't be able to bring in whoever did it. The things I'd like to do to those low life shits."
"I get it. Believe me. I just... I got to walk on for the time being."
>"I feel ya."
>With a mutual nod of acknowledgement, We parted company, Marina and I walking on.
>Minutes passed, Marina and I walking together in silent reflection.
>"You were very reserved." Marina remarks, breaking the silence. "It's admirable, but... You and I both know you're capable of helping them make it right."
"Not right. Just. And you're right, dear. I could have them howling for blood in a week's time and a hardened anti gang deathsquad organization in two. But is it worth it? I don't know."
>"We both know why you're hesitant. I understand. But you have the resources and connections to make such a thing happen without any personal connection, cost and I know you won't have remorse."
"Right again I suppose."
https://youtu.be/tdAUWQaqDx8
>>
>>33688160
Soon, komerad.
>>
its that time m8s
>>
File: 1489009317552.jpg (334KB, 1366x894px) Image search: [Google]
1489009317552.jpg
334KB, 1366x894px
>>33690155
Add me to the sticky
REEEEEEE
>>
File: 1488729030966.jpg (107KB, 700x661px) Image search: [Google]
1488729030966.jpg
107KB, 700x661px
>>33690309
forgot to namefag, my autism is showing again
>>
>>33687280
>You sit up, knowing you'll need to figure out your sleeping arrangements. Fiftythree looks up at you. "Do you need to collect the dogs?"
>"No, leave 'em as more bait. That or the vultures will get them." You say, moving down toward where you've parked. "So, we've got the shack" You point to the sturdy wood structure on stilts. "Or I can pull a tarp and some straps out of the truck, and I can dig a shelter up on the hill."
>She's about to reply, when the distant sound of thunder interrupts her. You look to the sky, noticing that the sky has grown a dark grey in the distance.
>"The hill would be best for hunting... But the weather..." She starts.
>You nod. "Critters like the rain as much as we do, so the point is a bit null. No matter." You say, grabbing the hinged stairs and folding them down. You start up, opening the screen door.
>Inside, the air is dusty and stale, with only the glomy light of an impending storm lighting the interior. You crack the door open to clear out some of the air, and start working on getting a lamp lit.
>>
>>33689028
>"Then the only reason you're not on the task as of NOW is that you're worried they'll spin out of control and become too powerful or zealous for their own good. Or is it YOUR own good?" Marina remarked.
"That's what I'm contemplating. Obviously I need to give them some degree of independence so I can have an alibi if one of them talks and outs me. I need an absolute, irrevocable and impenetrable out that would completely dissociate me from their actions, initially our actions. Then of course there are the ever present initiation problems in starting a militia. How do we disguise it? Do we? How do we prevent penetration? If law enforcement, and I KNOW there are some law enforcement who live in the neighborhood were to penetrate the group, or were to get information from someone in the group, it could be disastrous. Next comes the issue of stopping the squeals. If we can't keep it a secret, it won't be much of a deathsquad, let alone for any meaningful length of time. We have to start with only a few, we have to disclose information under the guise that it need be kept secret and listen to hear it echo around, keeping note of who was told what."
>"So you have to establish operational security first. This is understandable. How fast could this be done?"
"Probably within five days if we were to work around the clock. But this assumes we skip our camping trip and go to work right away. If that was the case, we could vet the whole neighborhood in five days, taking who we could use and rely on to keep their fucking mouth shut, throwing out any who couldn't."
>"You've put a lot of thought into this very quickly. Why do I get the feeling you've done this before?"
"How do you think I got into a position to find you?"
>"I hadn't thought of that. I just thought of it from my point of view. I'm made, I get put in a box, next thing I know An American is picking me out of the box in the desert and speaking to me in a strange language I didn't understand."
>>
>>33687423
I'm waiting on my lazy ass to write another chapter, but got people wanting it a different direction then where I wanted to go.
>>
File: Titusgrabthefifty.png (830KB, 549x936px) Image search: [Google]
Titusgrabthefifty.png
830KB, 549x936px
now I'll go ahead and switch back later on, maybe in the next thread.

A Red Stream - Status: Suspended.

The Night Reich - Status: Continuation scheduled for next thread.

The Quiet Ones _ Status: Scheduled.

Now I got to go to the shop and finish a project. See you guys later!
>>
File: 1398652277956.gif (2MB, 328x268px) Image search: [Google]
1398652277956.gif
2MB, 328x268px
ITS TIME TO BUMP IT TO 310 M8S SO TO MAKE NEW THREAD!!
>>
File: 1489111338528.jpg (219KB, 2048x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1489111338528.jpg
219KB, 2048x1058px
>>
>>33691044
Oh shit famalam. Can someone add what I've got to the pastebin?
>>
>>33691255
i'll take care of your stuff m8, it'll be added on its own time
>give tittle of story
>if you got more questions check the FAQ
>>
File: mylastfuck.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mylastfuck.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>33688891
I'm so sorry it took me until after work to see this.

>what do you want to see
Nigga, you left us on the verge of a firefight with possibly smart gangsters, a gun that wants to steal Anon's shooting cherry from his personal gun and for the gangsters to kill an older man, said older man passed out on the couch downstairs after setting (and detonating) multiple traps for the gangsters, and plenty of geists that can ONLY be seen by Anon.

I so badly want the next chapter to include
A) Anon shoots his revolver (fuck me for forgetting her name) and we get to see her reactions (this is obviously different than the rest of the geists from this board)
B) Anon kills a man/men in his defense and in defense of his property and guests
C) Anon acknowledges that there is morality, and there is survivalism. Perhaps a little bit of internal struggle/debate on that
D) Combat. Holy Shit, I want you to write combat.

Sorry for the itemized list.
>but you did ask
>>
>>33691281
Uh, just put it in as Fiftythree, that's the best I've got for a title at the moment.
>>
>>33691399
noted, ill work on pastebin later
>>
File: ffs.png (138KB, 248x368px) Image search: [Google]
ffs.png
138KB, 248x368px
do i really need to bump it to 310 mark?
>>
File: fuck you canada.png (865KB, 1280x948px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you canada.png
865KB, 1280x948px
>>33691436
Not entierly
>>
File: 1492161454139.gif (998KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1492161454139.gif
998KB, 500x280px
all by my self, weew
>>
File: T-72B2.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
T-72B2.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>
File: Smart_pistol_m6.jpg (850KB, 1920x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Smart_pistol_m6.jpg
850KB, 1920x1600px
Alright /wfg/, tell me what a smart pistol geist would be like.
>>
>>33691649
A small child prone to extreme narcolepsy, in which it'll suddenly fall asleep and not able to work.
>>
>>33691720
And when it's not sleeping?
>>
>>33691720
>in which it'll suddenly fall asleep and not able to work.
He said smart pistol, not M16
>>
>>33691649
cyberpunk as fuck
>>
>>33691321
Give me two days.
>>
File: OH_SHI.jpg (40KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
OH_SHI.jpg
40KB, 420x420px
>>33688160
What the fuck IS that thing?!
>>
>>33691763
Wait, is this smart pistol a fake thing or the one that requires the finger print to use?
>>
>>33691830
The one Anon posted is from the game Titianfall
>>
>>33691806
>mfw
>>
File: 1411349545252.gif (1MB, 244x255px) Image search: [Google]
1411349545252.gif
1MB, 244x255px
>>
File: 1485490322194.jpg (10KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485490322194.jpg
10KB, 240x240px
>>33691871
>>
>>33691830
Smart pistol as in the one from Titanfall, not the finger print one.
But that raises the question of what would the Alternator/Double take be like- presumably having two bolts...
>>
File: 1489860161484.jpg (150KB, 852x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1489860161484.jpg
150KB, 852x1041px
>>33691891
>>
File: ku-xlarge.jpg (148KB, 640x589px) Image search: [Google]
ku-xlarge.jpg
148KB, 640x589px
>>33691912
>>
File: 1492458926936.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1492458926936.gif
3MB, 400x225px
now we wait for the page
>>
File: 1488491626642.jpg (34KB, 604x513px) Image search: [Google]
1488491626642.jpg
34KB, 604x513px
>>33691951
>>
>>33691649
>little girl like any other handgat spirit
>has nothing but love in her heart and the best of intentions, but...
>narcoleptic as fuck, randomly falling asleep and being unable to function
>book smart as fuck but zero common sense, basically high-functioning autism
>some small but obvious cybernetics
>cannot fucking live without her phone
>attached to her owner to the point of dependency
>>
File: image_0.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>33691988
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 442x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 442x700px
>>33692024
>>
next thread on the making
>>
>>33692340
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 350x828px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 350x828px
>>33692369
>>
File: 2013-04-29 14.23.58.jpg (35KB, 400x530px) Image search: [Google]
2013-04-29 14.23.58.jpg
35KB, 400x530px
>>33692359
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 728x531px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 728x531px
>>33692400
>>
>>33692387
>>33692423
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 1000x862px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 1000x862px
>>33692438
>>
>no snarky remark

new thread
>>33692492
>>33692492
>>33692492
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 130

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.