[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Massachusetts thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 21

File: 1482792425402.png (126KB, 287x343px) Image search: [Google]
1482792425402.png
126KB, 287x343px
>Can't buy or own a shotgun or rifle without a license
>Shit you did as a minor counts for questions on your application
>Waiting 2 months to receive your license
>Neighbor asking why you would need anything that isn't for hunting
>Lots of brands banned by name for no reason so worried to buy anything off gunbroker
>Tavor is legal but AR15 isn't
>Friend refusing to be a reference on your application because "Not everyone should own a gun"
>Can only hunt deer with shotguns
>So many fucking deer that you see herds at the end of your street every sunset and they're constantly spreading lyme.
>Can't even own a musket with ammo without a License, can only own a musket without any ammo as ammo makes it a firearm, which you need an FID or LTC to own period.
>FUCKING TWO SHOT DERRINGERS AND CERTAIN BLACK POWDER REVOLVERS ARE ILLEGAL BECAUSE OF SOME HORSE SHIT WITH THE SAFETY/MANUFACTURERS
>>
>tfw also no-gunz massfag

Are we a cucked state?
>>
>>33642621
>tfw reading this shit as a Commiefornian
Maybe we don't have it so bad after all
>>
This is making MD actually look like a free state.
>>
>>33642621
>Friend refusing to be a reference on your application because "Not everyone should own a gun"

He's not your "friend" just an acquaintance, you need to downgrade this person as someone you know from somewhere. Fuck this guy
>>
>>33642831
Is that a rhetorical question?
We're basically Canada with a few months off License approval time, and even then I bet you could get in trouble for owning an SKS in certain parts here if they deem it an "Assault Weapon".
>>
I live in Mass. Literally too much of a hassle to get into guns. Something like $1,000 in licensing, safety courses, and other miscellaneous fees before you even buy a gun or ammo.

I guess gun control laws work.
>>
>>33643220
$100 for the training coarse, $100 to fucking apply at your PD.
$200 is still a shitton just to be able to own a gun still, though.

I've owned a crossbow the past 3 years but realize I can't escape this State anytime soon, so trying to apply.

Just the fact they count shit you did as a minor makes it difficult. Was willingly hospitalized due to OCD when I was 14, so I need to get a fucking affidavit from my psychiatrist and hand it in with my application.
>>
>>33643220
The only problem is Tyrone and his buddies don't give a shit about that, just steal their daddies old handgun to go rob the liquor store or gangbang
>>
File: 1263274078409.jpg (18KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1263274078409.jpg
18KB, 366x380px
>>33643220
>I guess gun control laws work.
wew
>>
Texas fag here. You nofunz faggots make me laugh. I can go to Walmart right now and buy a shotgun.
>>
MAFag here. If you're will to risk it the most recent interpretation of the AWB by AG Healey's office is if it was in the state legally before July 20 2016 you can get nearly anything you want. We can also still CCW pretty easily with preban hicaps so we still btfo California.
>>
>>33643276
Gun control laws work for keeping guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens, was my point.

>>33643250
I looked into it and saw $450 for a FID training course, $350 for 1 year 24/7 indoor range + outdoor range membership fees, plus the fees you mentioned.

>>33643291
When I was a kid I remember going into Walmart and seeing revolving racks of shotguns in the sporting goods section.
>>
I hate it. The $200-300 dollar entry fee plus the hassle of finding a class plus all the waiting is way too high of an entry barrier for 99% of my peers (college aged). On top of all this garbage the cops can come and take your licence at any time for literally no reason.
>>33642621
sounds like a shit friend
>>
>>33643338

I paid $80 for my course it was run by the Police Armorer right in the basement of the Medord PD and it was live fire. You should look harder.
>>
We're a shitty commonwealth, so your chances of getting approved vary from town to town at the whim of the local chief.

Some places simply won't issue, and good luck getting a class A "all lawful purposes" permit for concealed carry.
>>
>>33643354
is right, my course cost $50 and was run in some random bar is the morning. $450 is insane.
>>
>>33643363

There's no such thing as a class B anymore. Unless you live in Boston or Brookline most towns will issue you all lawful purposes.
>>
>>33643354
Is that open only to meddie residents?
>>
reading threads like this as a Missourian makes me feel like I'm in some foreign, alien country. it feels impossible that we both live in the old US of A.
you know what we're complaining about here? we can't carry guns in government buildings. that shit pisses us off.
>>
>>33643181
The neighbor can mind their own goddamn business too. It's a free country and OP has the right to privacy. They are not accountable to this person for why or why not they might want a gun, or for having one. They jump through the (seemingly many, seriously, this is bullshit) legal hoops, they can have a gun.

Of course, they can ask about it, but it's not like they are entitled to an answer or anything.
>>
>>33643341
Westfield State offers a free LTC course to students, taught by a university cop
>>
File: 1491489986062.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1491489986062.png
18KB, 509x411px
>be from CT
>Cry
>>
>>33642621
Wow you cucks almost have it worse than us leafs. Our licensing system is reasonably straightforward and hassle free, and you can still own AR15's with an RPAL.
>>
>>33643395
I know the feeling. When I first found out you can just buy guns when you turn 21 with a background check, but no License needed, it blew my fucking mind.

We're most upset about not being able to own any semi-auto rifle that's isn't a .22, Mini-14 or Tavor here.
>>
Can someone run me through what you need to do to get a gun in this state?

I know there's a lot of info on the web, but I'm more looking for people's personal experiences.
>>
>>33643521
best case scenario
>call around looking for a class (gunstores)
>sign up for / attend the class ($50-$200)
>call police and set up appointment
>go in to the station/ get printed (what happens next varies completely town to town)
>pay police
>wait 2 or so months
>your licence comes in the mail
>>
>>33643381

Nope. I lived in Slumerville at the time. This was 6 years ago though so no idea if it's still being run there.
>>
>>33643521
worst case scenario
>look for classes for a month, finally find one that costs $200 and is 2 months from now and an hour drive away
>attend the class and set up an appointment with the police
>appointment is set up 2 months from you calling
>they print you and make you fill out all the paperwork, pay $100
>they dont like your reason for wanting guns or they're just feeling bad that day so you get denied
>take them to court over it paying thousands in legal fees
>finally get a licence
>its restricted for whatever reason
>take the local police to court again
>finally get the gun you want
>police randomly declare you unsuitable and take the licence away
>they illegally seize your guns when they take the licence (yes this has actually happened, no you wont get the guns back in good condition)
>take them to court again
>finally get everything squared away
>attorney general reinterprets a law and you get thrown in jail for 20 years
>>
File: 20160725_193428.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160725_193428.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>33642621
I have a cousin up there and I have had to watch him struggle to get into guns. It's sad.

>5 years mandatory jail time if you are caught transporting a handgun without a carry permit.

My cousin couldn't even bring his own handgun to the range because he was waiting on his fucking carry permit.

>Need a carry licence to buy handgun ammo.

Lol. Just go to Walmart and show them your firearms licence or whatever (they have no clue what to look for)... After you wait 20 minutes for someone to find and dust off the ammo storage key.

>Needing to carry around 2 licences

Asinine bullshit.

>AR-15 ban

I went to a gunshop (Mass Firearms School) twice while I was up there. One week they had 2 walls full of ARs... The next, nothing but pic related. SAD!

>Cousin had to go through his uncle, a state trooper, to get a Glock 19... not a straw sale somehow... ;^)
>Took probably 2 months

Here in VA, I walked into a CGX on the day I turned 21 and came out 30 minutes later with the same gun.

>Most of our family from MA has a deep hatred of guns and give us shit for owning them.

It's sad to see how fucked MA. I think you Massfags are beyond the point of no return... Things are only going to get worse, famm ;_;
>>
>>33643560
>>33643589

This guy nailed it.
>>
File: 20100115152653!Virginia_new_sign.jpg (241KB, 1386x954px) Image search: [Google]
20100115152653!Virginia_new_sign.jpg
241KB, 1386x954px
>>33643363
Don't shit on Commonwealths. You faggots are just doing it wrong.
>>
>>33643560
What's the interview process like?
>>
>>33642621
hop the boarder to NH. Hell even Rhode Island isn't that shitty.
>>
>>33642621

> Yankee faggot expects anyone to care
>>
File: 1491233991790.jpg (59KB, 350x412px) Image search: [Google]
1491233991790.jpg
59KB, 350x412px
>>33643660
Forgot to say how he needed to pay to sit in a class all day to get proof of competency and I just did that shit online in an hour.
>>
>>33643737
For me it was just the cop going over the application paper with me and putting it into a computer. There was no actual interview and they never contacted my references. They never asked why I wanted the licence either and just put "all lawful purposes".
>>
>>33642621
Just buy a bow. Holy shit I hate that state so much.
>>
>>33643751
Proof of competency? Show them your D.L. and let them see you're 18
>>
>>33642621
I can buy an ar15 in less than 10 minutes.
>>
Do you need to take a test?
>>
>>33643856
For handgun carry permit you need proof of handgun competency in VA.
>>
Anyone in MA have a stripped AR lower for sale?
>>
>>33643660
You need a carry permit to take a handgun to the range? How the fuck does that work? Does that mean you can't drive it home after buying it or what?
>>33643751
Completely unrelated but I've always wondered why Teddy's teeth look so flat in this picture. It's like a cartoon or something.
>>
>>33642621
I can buy an AR15 and an ammo can of bullets at walmart any time
>texas master race
>>
File: 1451262471791.png (1MB, 977x713px) Image search: [Google]
1451262471791.png
1MB, 977x713px
>>33644278
ok?
>>
>>33643683
Virginia sucks, it's a Hillary state.

Drumpf is a disgrace, but that's no excuse for voting Hill.
>>
>>33644228
I'm not sure how it works up there. Maybe you need a carry permit to buy it from an ffl but not private sale if they come over and give it to you ;^)
No idea about his teeth. Probably fake or ground down.
>>
>>33644328
I did my part to try electing the Donald. Chesapeake went red.
>>
>>33642621

move to NH. we have less brown people/heroin
>>
Move to NH. Problem solved. We need more red voting hick conservatives and lolbertarians
>>
>>33644421
>move to NH. we have less brown people/heroin

>Go to NH
>Walk into fast food restaurant
>Workers are all teenaged white kids and not middle aged spics from the Dominican Republic

NH is heaven
>>
File: 74+15=Fun.jpg (413KB, 1200x719px) Image search: [Google]
74+15=Fun.jpg
413KB, 1200x719px
>>33643660
Oh shit, I shoot at Mass Firearms School too
The guys who work there are kinda sloppy, but I like them
What the hell is wrong with the heating though?

But for all you sad MA boys, I moved to DE for college, got my state license the next day and have bought everything I wanted and could never have in MA

Even thinking about the hoops you have to jump through in that salty, angry shit-lib state makes me mad
>>
>live near boston in a yellow town
>licensing officer requires me to go through a 1yr target/hunting restriction before getting ALP
>preban ARs are 2k, way too paranoid to privately buy a post 7/20 rifle

It hurts.
>>
>>33642621
This is so similar to how it is in Canada it's uncanny.
>>
>AG tries to look super hard on guns to look good for Clinton's cabinet
>Ignores 20 years of precedent and makes practically every AW owner in the state a felon overnight with no oversight or debate
>>
>>33644562
Marua Healey is a treasonous bitch
The globe defended her so hard
"Why are people being so mean to a WOMYN in charge about something WE ALL KNOW shouldn't even be available to CHILDREN"
>>
>>33643737
After asking me about why I wanted a license my licensing officer put me through a monologue about gun safety, how he locks his firearms and ammo in separate safes and how he doesn't carry while off duty. Then he reminded me how much he loved and believed in the second amendment before giving me a target/hunting restriction.
>>
>>33642621
>>Can't even own a musket with ammo without a License, can only own a musket without any ammo as ammo makes it a firearm, which you need an FID or LTC to own period.

Literally how? How has that not been challenged in federal court? Because that is in contravention of every interpretation of the 2nd Amendment, including the chucklefucks who think the 2nd Amendment is limited to 18th century technology.
>>
>>33644611
They don't care, the gun owners in MA are turbo-fudds, cops and a handful of rich fucks who can buy everything pre-ban

Not enough opposition
>>
>trial for GOAL's lawsuit against Healey's enforcement notice scheduled for May 2018

Not a typo.

Fuck this state.
>>
>>33644328
>Drumpf
Whatever you think of Trump, the Drumpf meme by John Oliver was the stupidest and least effective political meme ever. No political heavyweights ever used it, only morons on the Internet.
>>
massivetwoshits is a joke. stop coming to nh
>>
Dude, fucking preach. I'm over in Framingham and you'll see/hear about brown people pulling off robberies and shooting every month. But then you'll hear 2-4 leftie chucklcucks go on and on about "Muh guns r bad, lol. Think of muh chillnz". Most days I don't mind being a masshole, but it's gotten to the point where as soon as I'm able to, I'm gonna think about heading to New Hampshire. Because being here makes becoming a has-guns too much of a hassle.
>>
>>33644712
Marlborough here, same deal.
Also, the only decent range anywhere near here is MFS and they don't have a rifle range
>>
>>33644517
That guy with the red arm gives my cousin the evil eye every time he comes in. He jammed the shit out of a rental shotgun with the wrong shells and "red arm" had to disassemble the gun to remove it. The rest of them are cool haha.
The heat...What heat? I can see my breath every time I shoot in there. It's like shooting in a walk in freezer.
>>
>>33643291
>texas pretending they have good gun laws
you guys are way behind lol
>>
>>33644712
>Framingham
Fuck dude I was born there.

I agree fully. Thing is, when it comes to stuff not guns related, I like my State. I like the weather and live in a real rural/sub urban area and get lots of time in the woods. But fuck, guns is a big issue to fuck up on.

>>33644726
>Marlborough
Two towns away from me. World feels so small atm.
>>
AZFAG here. It's weird that you have to go through all that shit yet I go in and buy anything I want and can immediately CC it if I so choose.
>>
File: IMG_3320.png (177KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3320.png
177KB, 600x465px
>>33642852
I'm literally crying because I always though cali was worse than us.
>>
>>33642621
>be me
>living in Brockton
>Brockton not a shall issue city for unrestricted LTC unless vet or you know the police chief
At least I live on the outskirts of the city
>>
>>33644810
Fucking exactly! The only major issue I have is that it's one of the bluest states in The Union. Otherwise it's pretty alright. It especially sucked since I went to high school in Sudbury, everyone was hella liberal/feminist and 70% of the kids were either rich, Jewish or both. It was enough to drive you mad.
>>
>>33644849
they were until july
>>
>>33642621
Sounds a lot like NJ.
Shit, I was waiting an entire year for my FID, and it's up to your local police to hand them out, on paper it is 4 weeks maximum. They don't. they hope you forget and throw your foid application in the trash. You have to threaten them with legal authority for them to finally give it to you, and you REALLY don't want to do that, as now they are 500% more likely to pull you over for anything and make your life a living hell.

And they have the balls to paint blue stripes on the roads as if they experience any kind of hardships.
>>
>>33642852
>Maybe we don't have it so bad after all

Commiefornia will have many chances to play catch up
>>
>>33643452
And if Mad Max gets in it'll only get better
>>
>>33642621
>Can't even own a musket with ammo without a License
>>33642621
>CERTAIN BLACK POWDER REVOLVERS ARE ILLEGAL BECAUSE OF SOME HORSE SHIT WITH THE SAFETY/MANUFACTURERS

REALLY?
>>
>>33642621
>AR15 is illegal
I know a place where they build AR-15s that complies with the laws.
>>
Seriously what the hell are you guys doing not challenging your bullshit laws in court? Even California has at least two cases pending Supreme court hearings.
>>
>>33643217
Canadian here, you have way more restrictive laws than we do.
>>
File: IMG_1974.jpg (167KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1974.jpg
167KB, 1920x1080px
>Be me
>South of MA, East of CT
Haha, faggots.
>>
>>33643108
i go shooting and operating with my best friend in Maryland lately (from another state here), and yeah it's depressing to hear that shit. But guy still has about 100 guns more than me so cant be too bad i guess, right, friendo? There's just a bunch of shit i can own and he can't but it's still not as bad as it could be. We still get to destroy a lot of shit innawoods. My advice to MD fags is to buy up everything you can and all the ammo, before it gets worse. Liberals are trash.
>>
>>33642621
>>Lots of brands banned by name for no reason so worried to buy anything off gunbroker
>>Tavor is legal but AR15 isn't

This is why idiots shouldn't be in power.
>>
>you can own a nugget at 15 with an application fee of 25 dollars
>literally right fucking next to NH
>>
File: 1491682604677.png (125KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1491682604677.png
125KB, 500x522px
>>33642621
Come to the best state in the Union , the Gunshine state
>>
>>33647189
I love you homos but aren't you guys getting some cucked up new laws? I wanted a summer house and to operate in my pool and shit, but that softened my benis.
>>
>>33644683
This. His name is already fucking slang for fart, how could anyone think a minor change would be some kind of victory?
>>
>>33643217
Like >>33647065 says, you have it worse. The Canadian licenses are shall-issue. There are specific reasons to deny that must be fulfilled, otherwise they have to grant your license. Also, things done as a minor don't count (unless really severe like murder, and even then it has to do with whether you got charged as an adult, etc).

The idea that a US state, or several US states have worse gun laws than up here in Canada makes me angry.
>>
File: 9c7839_6086953[1].jpg (76KB, 1200x927px) Image search: [Google]
9c7839_6086953[1].jpg
76KB, 1200x927px
>>33642621
MFW none of this shit is my problem
>>
>>33647319
Literally "where?"
>>
>>33647390
Not him, but PA
>>
>>33647319
Im with this guy. And i live in the faggist liberalest part. Breddy good desu.
>>
Meh, at least NH and Vermont are right next door.
>>
File: 1405917000614.png (189KB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
1405917000614.png
189KB, 450x472px
>>33647097
>cuckisland thinking he's any better than the other NE shitholes
>>
>>33643521
-Move to NH ME or RI
-Buy Gun
-Shoot
>>
>>33644375
In mass you can't even own the gun without a "carry permit" really a license. If the town is cucked they give you the carry permit with a restriction of "No concealed carry" Meaning you just paid all that money waited all those years and you can only just buy the gun and bring it home and to a range. Just like you could in almost any state without a license of any kind.
>>
>>33647097
I think the only reason RI doesn't have mass style gun laws is they know we're all so corrupt we just won't follow that bullshit anyway.
>>
>>33644421

Less heroin?

>>33647065

All this shit about Canada being less restrictive than any US state is horseshit.

Canadians can you have a loaded restricted firearm at your bedside for self defense against another human being while you sleep?

Source: dual citizenship and have a Canadian RPAL and unrestricted CCW in MA
>>
>>33647390
>Not knowing what the state of PA looks like

public school education right here... and this is coming from a Burger
>>
>>33642621
Wow sorry to hear that cuckstate bros in contrast this is what it's like for us
>>33647319
>>33647474

>Can buy any non NFA item on a whim
>No licenses needed for rifle, shotgun, or pistol
>only ID I need to buy any non NFA firearm is a driver's license
>can buy as much ammo as I can afford in any caliber
>Tracers, green tips ok
>What's a mag cap limit?... Oh is that how many rnds can I squeeze in my 100rnd drum??
>Preban... Postban... what's that?
>NFA friendly
>takes about 10 ~ 30 min for the Bground check (depends on how busy the Fed system is at the time)
>What's a waiting period?
>Can CCW
>Can CCW any pistol I want
>No class required, just fill a form, get finger printed / pic taken, and wait for the printing machine to print one About 2 min
>Bayo Lugz
>Flash suppressors
>Pistol grips
>Collapsible stocks
>What's a bullet button?
>Whats with that fin on the pistol grip?
>high cap mags, loaded bullet belts, and other military surplus sold in flea markets

All of this but you can't
>No Duur huntin w/ semi auto Not a hunter... IDGAF
>no exploding or arial fireworks w/o permit... Not 12 anymore so I just go shooting on the 4th of july

If the winters didn't suck out here I'd honestly can't complain
>>
File: flagofmissouristateflag.jpg (62KB, 680x397px) Image search: [Google]
flagofmissouristateflag.jpg
62KB, 680x397px
>>33652287
Free State brethren checking in.
>>
>>33642621
Tennessee here. I can buy a shotgun in Walmart lol
>>
>>33642621
Just so you know you are worse than France.

No licence here to own a muzzleloader (including inline) or cap and ball, pyrodex, percussion caps etc. It is a walk in purchase
>>
File: 19349745-mmmain.jpg (36KB, 620x425px) Image search: [Google]
19349745-mmmain.jpg
36KB, 620x425px
This cunt needs to go
Mass is starting to get better laws and all of a sudden her copycat bullshit law happens.
>>
>>33652062
>Canadians can you have a loaded restricted firearm at your bedside for self defense against another human being while you sleep?

no.

but atleast i dont need a fucking license to buy a musket.
>>
>>33647019
http://www.masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/01/ag_maura_healey_to_vigorously.html
We are, but Maura Healey is the epitome of "I respect the 2nd amendment but muh black rifles" gun control cunts.
>>
>>33652062
>Canadians can you have a loaded restricted firearm at your bedside for self defense against another human being while you sleep?

How could anyone know other wise? RCMP arent going to come around while im sleeping and see if my firearms are properly stored.

If I need to use force, I would fist retrieve my handgun, load it with a loaded mag, that I of course store seperately, then defend myself.

Thats exactly what I would tell the police. Onus is on them/crown.
>>
The day I turned 18, I ordered a nugget off the internet. Three days later, I picked it up at the nearest FFL holder, a police supply store.

An off duty cop who was picking up his uniform from their dry cleaning service struck up a conversation with me about it, and said he was glad to see someone so young who was eager to exercise their rights.
>>
>>33644712
>>33644726
Pittsfield here, is there any hope for MA?

Or should I just move to a non-cucked state instead?
>>
MA is still less restricted than CA and I would say NY too. We can have preban high caps and CCW etc. No bullet buttons etc. My class was $85 and the fee for LTC is $100 for five years. Everyone at my range shoots AR or AK. Last weekend someone had an ACR. Tavors, ACR, M1A and mini14 are all legal to buy. I got my Glock 19 used for $350. Too many lazy people in this thread
>>
>>33653780
Move to southern NH/VT and commute to work in Mass or something if you want to take advantage of the jobs here. New Hampshire you can own basically whatever you want.
>>
>>33643291
Texas is pretty cucked dude, you shouldn't be bragging.
>>
>Tavor is legal but Ar 15 isn't

Isn't it obvious?
>>
>>33643220
ahahah $1000? Plenty of places have the class for under $100. MFS is $100, too. The application fee is a fixed $100. It's dumb to have to spend $200 for a natural right but if you think it's $1000 you're getting fleeced...
>>
>>33653822

The reason is our state didn't make any new gun laws. Instead our AG reinterpreted (she claims she's just following the law as originally written) the AWB from 1994s text. It originally said copycat AR15s and AKs were banned but no one interpreted it that was federally from 1994-2004 and then in MA from 2004-July 20th 2016.

Tavors, among other MSRs that are legal, hadn't been thought of yet in 1994. But if our AG had her way they'd be banned too.
>>
>>33643338
you're not trying..$85 for my course, $100 for fee, my range is $135 a year with indoor/outdoor/trap ranges, there are three outdoor ranges and a 24/7 indoor range and they have trap competitions, etc.
>>
>>33653929

BRPC reporting in. I love our club but fuck I hate driving on 93 South from the north shore.
>>
>>33643291
Oh yeah? I can have a shotgun shipped to my door without going through a dealer or any of that nonsense. In fact, I think I'm going to order a 12 inch double barrel shotgun for shits and giggles.
>>
>>33653959
I'm in MA and had two Garands shipped to my door.
>>
>move to MA from nyc
>Bring guns with me
>Tell police sotuation and get my ltca without references in a month in arlington
>Get carry in a year from then
>Never had a problem with my preban AR
>Traded pistols every other week had a blast shooting machineguns and destructive devices

Yeah op your just a fucking faget. Try living in new york city. God whiny bitch
>>
>>33653606
... you're literally comparing having to be licensed to buy certain semi-automatic weapons, to being able to freely own a muzzle loading rifle.

These are not in the same category. I can have any "historic" weapon (WW2 and back) shipped directly to my door without so much as a back ground check here in the States. C&R FTW
>>
Az here loling at your commie laws.
>>
Black powder guns don't need an LTC in MA. Nor do guns made before 1900
>>
>>33652200
>shitty square east coast nowhere
yeah, nobody cares
>>
>>33644517
I loved living in Delaware. No sales tax, no permits required for pistols and open carry.
>>
>>33644375
All private sales in MA have to go through a state system.

Taken from the official website:
>All firearms licensees and gun owners are required by law to report ALL private sales, transfers, and surrenders of firearms to the Massachusetts Firearms Records Bureau
>>
>>33644375
You can't buy a handgun without a carry permit. It's that simple. Applies to both dealer and private sales.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>33654414
>PA not important
Yeah about that
>>
>tfw no AR
>tfw no hicap poly mags
>>
File: IMG_0132.jpg (911KB, 2111x3206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0132.jpg
911KB, 2111x3206px
>>33647319
yeah it's pretty fucking sweet here. I live in the city and even I can buy whatever the fuck, carry and there even some ranges in Philly (although none of them that great)

However it's very possible that faggots will try to bring some of this shit over here if we're not careful. Despite the fact that gun violence in Philly has actually gone down since we've loosened our gun laws.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.