[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alien gear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: jar-jar-binks.jpg (36KB, 353x341px) Image search: [Google]
jar-jar-binks.jpg
36KB, 353x341px
why does /k/ hate on alien gear? got one as a gift and not sure what to expect.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
Because there's better holster makers that actually have merit to their products other than a warranty.

That also include a warranty. And as far as I'm concerned, there's more people that like Aliengear more than people who dislike them on /k/. It's babby's first holster because wait times are for idiots and they have never seen the quality of a more expensive holster so they think Aliengear is good. Then with their limited knowledge, they push it onto someone who is interested in getting their first holster and the cycle continued.

>JM Custom
>Custom Carry Concepts
>Darkstar Gear
>Keeper's Concealment
>Raven Concealment

all make holsters that shit all over Aliengear.
>>
>>33642385
>It's babby's first holster because wait times are for idiots and they have never seen the quality of a more expensive holster so they think Aliengear is good

Yep, this.

Also add KSG Armory and G-Code to the list.
>>
File: gun sounds.jpg (407KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
gun sounds.jpg
407KB, 2000x1333px
>>33642385
No other post is needed. God job.
>>
>>33642346
serves me well. Their gunbelts kinda suck though, so don't do a combo deal. The belts aren't rigid enough for my tastes.
>>
I own two, they work fine. Honestly, as far as IWB goes, they all use Kydex molds and every other company ITT uses the same grade of leather. Beyond that, it's just branding. Once you have that, get a rigid belt and you'll be fine. I use IWB, an OWB with a kydex mold and leather, and a velcro belly band.
>>
>>33643028
you are retarded. alien gear is cheap injection molded plastic garbage with bad fit and way too much thickness, it's shit and you are dumb as fuck
>>
>>33643207

I use one, cockmunch. It's fine.
>>
>>33643230
hi points are fine too, doesn't mean you should advocate their use as your CCW.

Your holster is very important gear selection, you guys are tools
>>
>>33643028
The newer ones have a steel backer. Have you tried those?
>>
>>33642385
Can confirm. My first holster was an alien gear I got at the recommendation of, you guessed it, Reddit firearms. I've learned a lot since then, like avoiding Reddit.
>>
>>33643207
>bad fit

Fuck off fatty. It works fine if you're shaped properly
>>
>>33643359
Not to the body moron, the injection molded plastic fits the gun poorly, you know since it's cheap poorly molded garbage. /k/ tricked me in to buying one of these a few years ago and it was hilarious, I could rock the gun back and forth out of position while it was in the waistband, literally threw it in the trash
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.