[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britain - gun parts kits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ak47 shovel 3.jpg (154KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
ak47 shovel 3.jpg
154KB, 800x533px
So I live in the nanny state they call Britain, I've scoured the net for resources regarding the legality of gun part kits in the UK, however I can order them off this website here http://www.zib-militaria.de/epages/61431412.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61431412/Categories/Freie_Teilesaetze_von_Waffen
Anyone know if I need an FAC for these kits? Or a license license? Or a TV License? Ty.

Pic unrelated.
>>
Forgot to mention, I couldn't find any sort of resources and I have no idea how legal they are.
>>
>>33641598

Illegal. Still counts as manufacturing.

Don't bother. Go through the trouble of getting your FAC and live sort of happily.
>>
>>33641598
if you can't source a rifled barrel or make one yourself then it's not worth going above a STEN imo.
>>
>>33641604
What if I don't have the barrel and bolt though?

>>33641605
Not looking to make a homemade gun or anything, I'm just wondering what actually constitutes as an illegal gun part and what doesn't, forums seen torn over what's legal and what's not.
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (35KB, 741x741px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
35KB, 741x741px
Embrace your heritage, lad.
>>
>>33641623
>What if I don't have the barrel and bolt though?

Doesn't matter. This is a just an outright bad idea. My mate got clocked for having a potato cannon. The law here in the UK is really not friendly to us, in the old law, technically you could be arrested for throwing a potato too hard if the copper could prove you were throwing it hard enough...
>>
>>33641598
You're in the UK, of course it would need a license.

The best your realistically gonna do is make your own black powder shotgun, and even then unless you own enough land where you can shoot it without other people hearing it and calling the cops on you, even that's pointless.

Just buy an air rifle.
>>
>>33641662

Forgot the law the proper wording and I haven't had enough sleep.

Do not order this kit and it'll never make it out of gatwick. The cops will to get you, but the parts kit will stay in gatwick. Do not start messing on with illegal guns or parts kits in the UK.
>>
>>33641662
>>33641677
Advice taken, I'll stick to crossbows and deactivated guns as ornaments. Pretty ridiculous though, the potato cannon thing.

>>33641667
Not looking to do anything illegal here, I was just thinking if we might have some sort of loophole similar to the ones in the US with "ghost guns". Apparently not.
>>
>>33641699
There is no ghost gun 'loophole' in america. It is legal to manufacture your own firearms as long as they are not sbrs or automatic and meet other state laws. You could build your own bolt action rifle in california legally.
There is no 'loophole'.
>>
>>33641780
I was talking about a possible loophole in our law, not implying there's one in yours.
>>
>>33641867
There is a reason there isnt a loophole in your laws. They are not constitutionally protected. Sorry mate. You can however build your own bows or siege equipment.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.