[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Excuse me for this faggy question. But is there any real life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 22

File: snake.jpg (366KB, 800x707px) Image search: [Google]
snake.jpg
366KB, 800x707px
Excuse me for this faggy question.

But is there any real life equivalent to someone like Solid Snake/Big Boss? Of course there are multiple special forces, but is a person like this even possible to exist in real life? Without the cloning, genetic diseases and video games physics etc
>>
No, and if there were you can be damn sure it'd be covered up in red tape thick enough to build a bridge out of.
Reality defies simple answers, there is no one man army behind the scenes of any given military conflict or era
>>
>>33638377
No.
>>
>>33638377
No. There is not some government super soldier that brought down the russians in afghanistan, Rhodesians in Africa, A giant mechanical doomsday t rex, built his own base in the ocean, then got some more mechanical t rexs, and did stuff in Zanzibar.
>>
>>33638391
Had a feeling, but it would be cool if that was actually the case. Like there was a real Solid Snake type person, but honestly I think that would just be someone not human. The amount of not only physical but psychological strength displayed by Snake can't really be replicated I don't think
>>
>>33638419
No obviously, but Big Boss wasn't a super soldier, he was just insanely well trained and an elite soldier with a ridiculous high IQ.
>>
>>33638441
Oh so a soldier of super qualities then?
>>
>>33638457
Haha, I see what you mean, but he wasn't genetically modified in any way
>>
>>33638457
In-canon Boss is supposed to be genetically pre-disposed towards perfect "soldier" traits.
Kojima has a very loose grasp of genetics, mind

Of course the fifth game makes this all seem like bullshit because a random shmuck that got blown up in a helicopter and lost his fucking arm and most of his prefrontal cortex literally does shit far beyond the real Big Boss. Same game also establishes that the real Big Boss apparently had a cleanup crew led by a man equally as skilled as he was during the entirety of his single most high-stakes and infamous mission which became the basis of his entire career, so maybe Big Boss is just a fucking patsy
>>
>>33638480
Serum nor shield required.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersoldier
>big boss did shit that was within human limits
>>
>>33638499
That is another way to look at it, yeah.
>>
File: 17832144_117079250342.jpg (63KB, 700x1010px) Image search: [Google]
17832144_117079250342.jpg
63KB, 700x1010px
>>33638377
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Skorzeny

This man is probably as close as we will ever get to Big Boss.
>>
>>33638377
The closest is probably Mike Hoare
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 202x249px
>>
>>33639256
>Freed Benito Mussolini from imprisonment under direct order from Adolf Hitler alongside other paratroopers
>operated in a paramilitary fifth column behind advancing Allied Lines and propagandized displaced Reich loyalists
>later lead a deep cover operation to infiltrate Allied forces directly using their gear, uniforms and languages with the goal of recapturing a bridge in the Falaise Pocket
>Fled from post-war Germany, hiding across Europe
>Recruited as a military advisor for Egypt where he employed several ex-Wehrmacht and ex-SS troops to train the Egyptian Military
>Later allegedly served as a contractor for Mossad
>Became a military advisor and government bodyguard in Argentina
Holy shit, you're not wrong
>>
File: 1460942438633.png (73KB, 594x474px) Image search: [Google]
1460942438633.png
73KB, 594x474px
>>33638419
Big Boss didn't do any of that shit anyway.

:^)
>>
>>33639386
Except that the whole Venom Snake/Big Boss thing was never disclosed to anyone except, maybe, CIPHER. So even the Patriots didn't know, since CIPHER literally could not speak by the time Big Boss reconnected with him inbetween Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain
>>
File: burr.jpg (811KB, 2206x3000px) Image search: [Google]
burr.jpg
811KB, 2206x3000px
>>33638377

>Un-ironically, this fucking guy

He was a soldier/commander, obviously not "Super" though. But holy fuck, Aaron Burr comes close, he went into the wilderness of the Louisiana territory and began assembling a ragtag army of indians, and random settlers, potentially to set up his own nation in the frontier.

Mind you, he did all this after serving as the most hated VP in history, because he shot Hamilton in the chest in fucking public broad fucking daylight and had the balls to show up for duty in Washington like right after and act like nothing was wrong.

But anyway, if anyone was gonna set up a military based rogue nation, it would have been this guy.

>inb4 manuel lin m'niggers musical memes
>>
Check out Mike Hoare or Rene Falques
>>
File: MICHAELMOTHERFUCKINGTHORNTON.jpg (142KB, 275x412px) Image search: [Google]
MICHAELMOTHERFUCKINGTHORNTON.jpg
142KB, 275x412px
This hard ass mother fucker right here.
>>
While you hear of some pretty badass exploits from plenty of troops anyone comparable to Big Boss would probably be classified top secret.
>>
>>33638377
>hey is there some totally secret dude doing totally secret things out there?

How the fuck would any of us know?
>>
>>33638377
Read the wikipedia biography of Arthur Savage. Changed every place and industry he visited. Makes the Snakes sound like an incoherent stoner fantasy from an autistic virgin who never touched a real gun.
>>
>>33638377
>But is there any real life equivalent to someone like Solid Snake/Big Boss?

Yes there is one.

Bob Denard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Denard

He wasn't a good boy though.
Check it out if you didn't knew about him, he was pretty much /k/.
>>
>>33640034

> Makes the Snakes sound like an incoherent stoner fantasy from an autistic virgin who never touched a real gun.

Anon I don't know how much you know about Hideo Kojima but....
>>
Billy Waugh

Dude was operating in Afghanistan in his 70s, and is apparently still contracting to this day
>>
File: 4c8.png (1MB, 1194x1359px) Image search: [Google]
4c8.png
1MB, 1194x1359px
Shaka Zulu perhaps?
>>
>>33639256
>>33639350
>He was a noted fencer as member of a German-national Burschenschaft as a university student in Vienna. He engaged in fifteen personal combats. The tenth resulted in a wound that left a dramatic dueling scar—known in academic fencing as a Schmiss (German for "smite" or "hit")—on his cheek.
Dude also knows how to use a sword, he's a genuine Nipponmade character.
>>
>>33640925
>tfw according to this I probably have some sort of autism

I don't believe it.
>>
>>33641225
>I don't believe it.

Well you're on a Taiwanese claymation imageboard for starters
>>
File: _80177612_012987529-1.jpg (34KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_80177612_012987529-1.jpg
34KB, 660x371px
Paddy Mayne

On July 4, even before the transformation was complete, an SAS convoy set out to raid the airfields scattered in the Bagush/Fuka region, 100 miles behind enemy lines. Reaching Bagush on the night of July 7, Mayne and three men blew up 22 aircraft with plastic explosives. This was far fewer than they had sabotaged, and Mayne growled, “Damn, we did 40 aircraft. Some of the bloody primers must have been damp.” Not about to leave the job undone, Mayne and Stirling charged their vehicles onto the airfield and opened up with their Vickers guns, firing 1,200 rounds per minute apiece. Stunned by this new assault after they assumed the saboteurs had departed, the Germans ran for cover as the raiders shot to pieces 12 more
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 181x279px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 181x279px
The epithet "Mad" Mike Hoare comes from broadcasts by East German radio during the fighting in the Congo in the 1960s. They would precede their commentary with "The mad bloodhound, Mike Hoare"
>>
>>336414Hoare and his mercenaries worked in concert with Belgian paratroopers, Cuban exile pilots, and CIA-hired mercenaries who attempted to save 1,600 civilians (mostly Europeans and missionaries) in Stanleyville from the Simba rebels in Operation Dragon Rouge.

Hoare was born in British India to Irish parents He was educated in England. He joined the London Irish Rifles at the outbreak of the Second World War, and served in India and Burma as an officer. He achieved the rank of major. After the war, he completed his training as a chartered accountant, and qualified in 1948.

he said to journalists "killing communists is like killing vermin, killing African nationalists is as if one is killing an animal. I don't like either one or the other. My men and I have killed between 5,000 to10,000 Congo rebels in the 20 months that I have spent in the Congo. But that's not enough. There are 20 million Congolese you know and I assume that about half of them at one time or another were rebels whilst I was down here."

Irish-South African novelist Bree O'Mara (1968–2010) was his niece. She had written an unpublished account of his adventures as a mercenary in the Congo when she died on Afriqiyah Airways Flight 77
>>
File: 0.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
>>33641449
>>33641455
>>
>>33638499
MGS 5 isn't a real game as far as i am concerned, its blatantly obvious that the game was unfinished and completely fucked up in execution by the publisher.

To that end though, there's nothing really wrong with brainless paramedic assuming big boss's role, as the whole theme of MGS2 was about whether or not normal people with the proper condition could do the same feats as a genetically superior soldier. nature vs nurture
>>
Erik Prince is currently the reigning pirate king of mercenaries.
>>
File: tootall.jpg (20KB, 271x343px) Image search: [Google]
tootall.jpg
20KB, 271x343px
>>33638377
Ed "Too Tall" Freeman. This motherfucker right here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Freeman

Facebook copypasta that always stabs me right in the feels:

You're a 19 year old kid. You are critically wounded and dying in the jungle somewhere in the Central Highlands of Viet Nam . It's November 11, 1967. Your unit is outnumbered 8-1 and the enemy fire is so intense from 100 yards away, that your CO has ordered the MedEvac helicopters to stop coming in. You're lying there, listening to the enemy machine guns and you know you're not getting out. Your family is half way around the world, 12,000 miles away, and you'll never see them again. As the world starts to fade in and out, you know this is the day.

Then - over the machine gun noise - you faintly hear that sound of a helicopter. You look up to see a Huey coming in. But.. It doesn't seem real because no MedEvac markings are on it. Captain Ed Freeman is coming in for you. He's not MedEvac so it's not his job, but he heard the radio call and decided he's flying his Huey down into the machine gun fire anyway. Even after the MedEvacs were ordered not to come. He's coming anyway. And he drops it in and sits there in the machine gun fire, as they load 3 of you at a time on board. Then he flies you up and out through the gunfire to the doctors and nurses and safety.

And, he kept coming back, 13 more times, until all the wounded were out. No one knew until the mission was over that the Captain had been hit 4 times in the legs and left arm. He took 29 of you and your buddies out that day. Some would not have made it without the Captain and his Huey.
>>
>>33641657
Fuckin man.
>>
>>33638514
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersoldier
this page has the best "see also" section
>>
>>33639418
Ocelot and miller clearly knew in the truth records, the truth would definitely get out.
>>
>>33638377
>Snake
No. There are no clones that despite receiving recessive genes, manage to outperform their cloned twin with superior genes.

>Big Boss
Some overblown whiny faggot who couldn't do shit but got fame handed to him on a silver platter for being a worthless pussy, but still cried and moaned about it? I don't wanna point fingers.
>>
mgs fanboy are really cringeworthy.
Even worse than fucking Final Fantasy fags.
>>
>>33638499
>In-canon Boss is supposed to be genetically pre-disposed towards perfect "soldier" traits.

Literally how could you miss the point this hard. The message of literally all the games is that genes don't mean shit.
>>
File: 8740125.png (268KB, 656x418px) Image search: [Google]
8740125.png
268KB, 656x418px
>>33638377
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx1I5lKmpR0
>>
>>33640468
Criminally underrated post.

Some of these guys did amazing things, Denard's entire life was dedicated to engaging in and preventing coups.
>>
>>33638377
If there was anyone like Solid Snake, it might be this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audie_Murphy#World_War_II_service

"Taking shelter from the weather in an abandoned farmhouse on 2 March, Murphy and his platoon killed the crew of a passing German tank.[42] He then crawled out alone close enough to destroy the tank with rifle grenades, for which he received the Bronze Star with "V" Device.[43][44]"

"Two Germans exited a house about 100 yards (91 m) away and appeared to surrender; when Murphy's best friend responded, they shot and killed him. Murphy advanced alone on the house under direct fire. He killed six, wounded two and took 11 prisoner.[52]"

"While en route to Brouvelieures on 26 October, the 3rd Platoon of Company B was attacked by a German sniper group. Murphy captured two before being shot in the hip by a sniper; he returned fire and shot the sniper between the eyes."
>>
>>33639324
closest thing to it

sure as fuck nobody with less than 30 years in the military, seal team 6 ain't got shit to some of these old fuckers deployment records

in terms of a demigod soldier who waged a war on basically the illuminati global control system without immediately getting fucked up by said global system, or the clone of someone like this, no ofcourse not. real life isnt anime
>>
There was some British commander in WWII who went on to form one of the first PMCs in the world later. Don't remember the name, I don't recall him actually being a combat vet, but there were some parallels.
>>
>>33642822

Hang on, I found him:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Stirling

And get this:

> These hit-and-run operations eventually proved Stirling's undoing; he was captured by the Germans in January 1943 having been dubbed "The Phantom Major" by Field Marshal Erwin Rommel.

> You will never be given a badass nom de guerre by Erwin Rommel himself
>>
>>33641863
Miller only found out afterwards though, and was bitter as fuck that his Bromance would deceive him like that. Which is why he abandons Diamond Dogs and goes back to the States, eventually becoming an instructor at Foxhound.
>>
File: wfol0e2.gif (966KB, 420x386px) Image search: [Google]
wfol0e2.gif
966KB, 420x386px
>>33639324
>>33642780

This is the only right answer.
>>
>>33638377
Larry Thorne is also a candidate.
>>
>>33642839
>According to John Aspinall, Stirling reputedly personally strangled 41 men.
>>
File: Lauri Törni.jpg (171KB, 800x876px) Image search: [Google]
Lauri Törni.jpg
171KB, 800x876px
>>33643054
Forgot pic
Some military honors
Mannerheim Cross
2 Class Iron Cross
Bronze Star
Purple Heartx2
>>
File: LauriTorni.jpg (16KB, 220x322px) Image search: [Google]
LauriTorni.jpg
16KB, 220x322px
>>33639350
>>
File: image.png (7KB, 1184x75px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7KB, 1184x75px
>>33640468
kek
>>
How 'bout Jack Churchill?
That fucker was bonkers.
Went to WW2 with bagpipes, basket-hilted sword and a bow like a weeaboo for scots. The madman got shot in the neck with an MG, got captured recovered, broke out, got captured again and broke out, taking 44 prisoners (IIRC), saying that Germans are a good, well-disciplined bunch and will do as you say if you yell at them with commanding enough voice, and told that "We could have fought this war for ten more years if it wasn't for those damn yanks" and shit like that. Very /k/.
>>
>>33643173
I have always been curious as to what conditions produce these sort of men.
>>
>>33639256
Yeah this guys pretty badass
>>
>>33643085
>>33643161

Guy was a singular badass

>Fight to defend Finland from the Ruskies during the Winter War
>Kill so many of them they put a bounty of 3,000,000 Finnish Marks on his head.
>Lead his own company, named after him, that removed some serious Borscht.
>War ends. Out of a Job.
>Hates Ruskies so much he travels to Germany to be trained as a Partisan to keep fighting them
>WWII breaks out. Becomes SS Officer
>Continues to fight Ivan until the war ends
>Surrenders to the Allies, is thrown in British POW camp
>Escapes
>Returns home to Finland.
>Is Arrested by the police for treason on account of being in the SS
>Escapes
>Arrested again
>Escapes again.
>Eventually received Finnish Presidential pardon

>Makes his way to the United States
>Gains citizenship through relationship with the head of the OSS

>Joins the Army
>Gets into Special Forces
>Does all kinds of Spooky shit in nations he had no business being in

>Vietnam
>Even more Spooky Operator shit
>Bronze Star. Purple Heart
>Dies in a plane crash trying to save civilians.

What a guy.
>>
>>33643173

Churchill is also credited with the first and only Longbow kill in WWII.

Guy was definitely made from different stuff.
>>
>>33643258
>Cue Sabaton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwlDmm8C1yg
[spoiler]Their next album has to have songs about the other guys in this thread, especially Jack Churchill.[/spoiler]
>>
>>33643265

Also:

>Following WW2, Churchill remained in the British Army, rising to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. He was eventually transferred to a training position in Australia where he took up surfing, even designing his own surfboard. In England, he would become the first person to surf the River Severn’s tidal bore.
>>
>>33641657

Would gladly lay down my life for.

10/10

Fucking hero.
>>
>>33643265
Yeah, as said, that man was fucking mad. Also, imagine the intense "WTF?" the poor fuck must have thought as an arrow lands into his chest, dying to a bow in WW2.
>>
>>33638377
Probably osama bin laden
Works for the cia
Is praised a hero by the west while fighting the soviets
Does some horrid shit and eventually turns and becomes the bad guy only for elite opratives to ne semt in and killing him while his body disappears in a classified location
>>
>>33638499
No

The boss says in the tapes that big boss is just a regular guy its kust people look ip to him and have turned him into a legend. Hes just a guy nothing special
>>
if someone hasn't mentioned him yet
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauri_T%C3%B6rni
>>
>>33638377
Pat Mac
>>
>>33638457

He's a "superhuman" in the same sense Batman is. Apex normal. Peak human, but taken to the unrealistic extreme.
>>
>>33638377

OH LOOK IT'S THIS THREAD AGAIN!
What's it like not being old enough to drive, my dude?

Fucking video game junkie teenagers. Holy shit.
>>
File: 1489874671462.png (5KB, 274x242px) Image search: [Google]
1489874671462.png
5KB, 274x242px
>>33638377
>No mention of Leo Major

You disappoint me /k/.

Leo Major is the original Canadian Danger Leaf, on the night of April 13 1945, Major single-handedly liberated the city of Zwolle in the Netherlands from German army occupation. Private Major and his friend Corporal Willie Arseneault stepped forward to accept the task. To keep the city intact, the pair decided to try to capture Zwolle alone, though they were only supposed to recce the German numbers and try to contact the Dutch Resistance.

Around midnight Arseneault was killed by German fire after accidentally giving away the pair's position. Enraged, Major killed two of the Germans, but the rest of the group fled in a vehicle. He decided to continue his mission alone. He entered Zwolle near Sassenport and came upon a staff car. He ambushed and captured the German driver, and then led him to a bar where an armed officer was taking a drink. After disarming the officer he found that they could both speak French (the officer was from Alsace), and Major told him that at 6:00 am Canadian artillery would begin firing on the city, which would cause numerous casualties among both the German troops and the civilians. The officer seemed to understand the situation so Major took a calculated risk and let the men go, hoping they would spread the news of their hopeless position instead of rallying the troops. As a sign of good faith, he gave the German his gun back.
>>
File: 1491065171095.jpg (75KB, 380x572px) Image search: [Google]
1491065171095.jpg
75KB, 380x572px
>>33644491

Major then proceeded to run throughout the city firing his sub-machine gun, throwing grenades and making so much noise that he fooled the Germans into thinking that the Canadian Army was storming the city in earnest. As he was doing this, he would attack and capture German troops. About 10 times during the night he captured groups of 8 to 10 German soldiers, escorted them out of the city and gave them to the French-Canadian troops that were waiting in the vicinity. After transferring his prisoners to the troops, he would return to Zwolle to continue his assault. However, four times during the night he had to force his way into civilians' houses to get some rest. He eventually located the Gestapo HQ and set the building on fire. Later stumbling upon the SS HQ, he got into a quick but deadly fight with eight Nazi officers: four were killed, the others fled. He noticed that two of the SS he had just killed were disguised as resistance members.

Major found out later that morning that the Germans had fled to the west of the River IJssel and, perhaps more importantly, that the planned shelling of the city would be called off and his Régiment de la Chaudière could enter the city unopposed. Major then took his dead friend back to the Van Gerner farm until regimental reinforcements could carry him away. He was back at camp by 9:00 am. For his actions, he received the Distinguished Conduct Medal.
>>
>>33639256
>operated behind enemy lines
>got a major shrapnel wound in the head and big facial scar
He's the real deal
>>
File: spicer.jpg (73KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
spicer.jpg
73KB, 780x438px
>>33639256

"At no point in his life did he ever denounce Nazism"

>Working for jews
>Still totally identify with a political system that murdered jews

>what the fuck
>>
>>33646252
If you know the entire world thinks you're a vile, evil human being yet the entire world also thinks you're one of the most, if not the most, competent men in your very specialized skillset and will do whatever you want to get your specialty, then why bother playing nice?
>>
>>33641449
/DreamTeam/ when?
>>
>>33646591

how cucked was the mossad that they had to hire a fucking SS officer to do shit for them?

>the level of smug he must have felt
>>
>>33646712
They probably felt it was a pretty equal, if tense and contemptuous, relationship. They wanted him because he was good and refused to permanently remove his name from the list of Nazi war criminals. He wanted them because he liked his job and knew, at the very least, they wouldn't kill him as long as he worked for them. The only really distasteful part of the arrangement was that he sold out his former comrades as part of his job.
>>
>>33646776

So it just goes to show, if your really really good at something people really need, they'll forgive you anything. Even if they are Jews and you are a literal Nazi. Think he ever dropped a heil hitler just to fuck with them?
>>
>>33638377
Marcinko
Who should we have found our SEAL CT team?
Marcinko.
Why?
I'm worried if something bad enough happens he'll UNODIR (unless otherwise directed) and go after them himself. If he's running the team he'll make sure it's to his satisfaction.
OK.
>>
>>33643016
This. Miller allowed The Patriots to believe he'd fallen for the ruse or otherwise remained loyal to Big Boss. He never exposed the leak and was, ostensibly, killed by Liquid Snake under advice from Ocelot to keep him from exposing the leak after Shadow Moses Island was inevitably retaken.
Ocelot on the other hand went so far as hypnotizing himself to believe in Venom Snake so that he COULDN'T leak his true identity.
>>
>>33646868
I don't know, I was talking about his relationship with Wiesenthal and the like before but I'd figure there'd be more fuckery. banter, and conflict with the guys he was actually training. All operators tend to be alpha lads that will take dumb risks like that to piss people off, I could see him throwing out a few Roman salutes, Heil Hitlers, and maybe even giving out a gold star for merit. I'm sure the people he was training considered organizing "training accidents" for him as well. I could also see both parties being smug and presuming they have the upper hand on the other.
>>
>>33639256
>All that operating during WW2
>All that CIA/ODESSA(regardless of real or not there was definitely a super sekrit club of german veterans)/MOSSAD type spook shit
>Starts a merc group that's literally RWDS
Holy shit
>>
>>33641885
>manage to outperform their cloned twin with superior genes.
Kojima's understanding of genetics is non-existant
>>
>>33643300
so lame dude

>reads wiki article
>i'd die for this man
>>
>>33646914

This whole sounds sounds like a Sam Hyde sketch. Reality really is stranger than fiction.
>>
>>33646712
Why would they? Soldiers are tools to be used.

They would've put a bullet in him if he wasn't so useful, so they made due with what they had.
>>
>>33646914
>>33646978
>calls his trainees Jew #1, #2, #3, etc.
>Today Juden I vill be teaching you about operatink during unt gas attack. Unlike ze lies of your mongrel state, this gas vill be real!
>Improve your aim, Chaim! If I vas able to execute your uncle and his lover vith one bullet, I expect you to hit three targets with three bullets in three seconds!
>>
>>33644316
Hey, I'm 34 and I play this game almost erry day.
>married, own my home, employed, got lots of funs.
Arfcom has room for stodgy old duffers.
>>
>>33644316
>Complains about a thread on military heroics.
But someone else is the fag, yeah.
>>
File: hoobamon8-501848-Mikasa_X_Eren.jpg (675KB, 1400x934px) Image search: [Google]
hoobamon8-501848-Mikasa_X_Eren.jpg
675KB, 1400x934px
>>33638377
Yes but we will never hear about him/her.
>>
>>33638377
There was some finish ranger who did a fuck load of meth and went on a vision quest
>>
>>33643216
A continent and generation torn apart by the worst war yet in human history, decades of economic and political hardship, and watching a continent fall to a seemingly unstoppable onslaught until you and your nation stand alone against it.

Basically adversity no American has ever faced in recent history.
>>
A short list of badasses:

Dipprasud Pun: Gurkha who killed 30 men in hand to hand combat AFTER he ran out of ammo using, grenades, a landmine, his kukri and beating a Taliban to death with the tripod of his machine gun

Miyamoto Musashi: undefeated in hand to hand combat after 60 duels intentionally seeking out the greatest practictioners of martial arts. Defeated his first samurai by going into a berseker rage at 12 and slaughtering the full grown & experienced samurai. retired to a life of contemplation, attained enlightenment and wrote the book of 5 rings

Simo Hayha - deadlist sniper in history, set that record in 2 months of combat then got shot in the face and lived.

William E Fairbane - Like MMA? Knife fighting? Tacticool pistol shooting? Meet the guy who invented it - then help invent the modern special forces and train them in hand to hand combat. 600 street fights as a Singapore cop and never lost 1.

Anthony Joseph Drexel Biddle Sr - Like Fairbane above only crazy, christian, obsessed with knives and bayonets and USMC. Famously would demand to be stabbed by recruits going full speed against multiple assailants and was never cut.

Col John Boyd

Horatio Nelson

John Basilone

Smedley Butler

Chesty Puller

Chuck Mawhinney

Carlos Hathcock

Rafal Ganowicz

And one of my personal favorites Nancy The White Mouse Wake, who killed German sentries empty handed, killed a female german spy when her Frence resistance friends didn't have the heart and generally fucked Germans up from one side of France to the other throughout World War 2
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMh8V04s7Ts
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.