[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/onfessions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

File: 1492027693007.jpg (83KB, 736x570px) Image search: [Google]
1492027693007.jpg
83KB, 736x570px
>21
>Going to watch a boxing match at a sports bar
>Step outside in between the undercard and main event
>See a dude bloody as fuck 20 feet to the left on the sidewalk
>Walk up to him, call the cops
>Tl:Dr cops come, do fuck all for an investigation, asks the drunk concussed mess who beat the shit out of him and he said me
>Get charged with attempted murder, all sorts of assault and battery charges
>2 weeks into jail I get into an actual fight with an old spic and kick the shit out of him and catch a felony battery on an inmate charge
>Paid 17,000 for am attorney to go to the bar, get surveillance footage and go to court and show that shit to the judge (fucking Jews)
>Think Im out with a clean slate
>Nope still got a battery on an inmate charge
>So desperate to get out I take the first plea I can
>60 more days after time served, 3 years probation, felony on my record because my 17k attorney got me a shit deal like a Jew

That's it. I can't own a gun /k/. Yet I browse everyday. Why do I do this to myself?
>>
>going to a bar

You deserve this.
>>
>>33637573
It's your duty to your country to own a gun.
>>
>>33637573
How can one man be this retarded? Do you dress yourself in the morning?
>>
>>33637573
Lie to yourself all you want, but don't lie here. You are anonymous. This may be the only time it is safe to tell the truth.
>>
>>33637573
There are other hobbies that may turn out more fulfilling than destructive devices. Try /diy/ /out/ shit like that. Don't torture yourself m8
>>
>>33637573
get clemency on it, hire another kike and get a pardon then you can own guns again.

or disregard the system entirely because the filthy american government has no business deciding who may or may not own firearms--it is a conflict of interest.
>>
File: Wait_yer_serious.jpg (107KB, 1227x772px) Image search: [Google]
Wait_yer_serious.jpg
107KB, 1227x772px
>>33637573
>expecting us to believe this fake sobstory
>>
>>33637681
stranger things have happened goy
>>
>>33637573
You can own black powder guns though. At least buy a few of those.
>>
>>33637678
I don't want to have another felony on my record , but I think I have to wait like 4 more years before I can try to get my rights restored. I also don't wish to deal with Jewish lawyers anytime soon as im finally working and getting financially stable again.

>>33637681
I wish I was shit posting desu
>>
>>33637573
>go to jail on trumped up charges
>proceed to actually act like a retarded nigger while in jail
>HURRR DURR MUH RIGHTS MUH JEWS
Absolutely mcfucking kill yourself
>>
>>33637993
You sound like someone who would have gotten raped in that situation.
>>
>>33638042
Exactly. Not the twist I saw coming
>>
File: wade-06-large.jpg (49KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
wade-06-large.jpg
49KB, 600x325px
this has been my fantasy for a while now and I almost thought it would happen
>Hilary wins the elections (hear me out first)
>trump never even got involved so we dont have smug liberals telling us he lost
>rest of the election is unchanged, she and the DNC stab bernie in the back and she wins
>dems and libs eat themselves alive. she won and "theyre with her". but she had to fuck over their meme-tastic super chill and oh so lovable grandpa
>shes getting all the current hate and controversy Trump is for everything she does, >things just seem to get worse and more divided
>something (or several) things go wrong in this country, mainly more debt and social issues, enough to distract everyone before another Paris level terrorist attack occurs, maybe multiple at once
>9/11 tier panic and fall out, suddenly it humbles the fuck out of everyone and we all like each other for a change
>Hilldawg sees this as an opportunity and a chance to wipe out ISIS for some cred, declares war on the islamic state
>not as many people sign up, not a lot of war support after 15 years in Iraq/Afghanistan from people
>draft is declared, leading to much more hillary hatred and Irony
>I get drafted because I have nothing else to do or stop me
>in this new age of social media, combat cameraman are more present then ever, My platoon is given one from the start of the war to its end and gets to know and film us personally, really showing the nitty gritty of our experience
>towards the end of the war, Im killed in a sad and tragic way, like wade in saving private ryan and its all caught on film
>after the war, the films get edited in a documentary scene by all. Its like band of brothers but real footage
>hillary rides out her final 2 years a sham and noted as one of the shittier presidents ever
>vets get respected again, everyone is humbled a little bit by the war and we all stop acting so self righteous
>best of all my death is scene by all and people will give a shit about me when I die
>>
>>33637573
>im willing to suck off other men and have them fuck me for money for ammo
>>
>>33638117
hey wanna make some ammo money?
>>
>>33638097
You smoke crack
>>
>>33638097
funny thing is sometimes she would come home early, and id pretend to be asleep. She'd stand in the doorway looking at me and id just keep my eyes shut. and I knew she just wanted to find out about my day, that she came home early just to talk to me and I still wouldn't move Id still prented to be asleep
I dont know why I did that
>>
>>33638140
Ill let u cum inside me for a spam can of nugget food
>>
>>33637573

Your fault for trying to help people.

Maybe you learned from this.
>>
>>33638042
>>33638048
Yeah because the quote "old spic" was totally going to rape you in a place in the prison that was, apparently, monitored well enough by guards that they charged you with felony battery for resisting.

Sounds more like you started some shit, or got into some shit, and the guards knew it. Probably the same tendency caused you to just so happen to walk up to a man beaten into a bloody pulp right after his would-be attackers left and got you jailed on a case of mistaken identity.
>>
>>33637573
this is why I will never be a good Samaritan
>>
This is why you don't help people anon, or at the very least stick around for the cops to show.
>>
>>33637573
I would be more worried about finding a job than owning a gun if I were you.
>>
>>33638588
>don't step up to old spic
>everyone in the prison now thinks OP is a bitch
>next time he's anywhere less monitored it's open season on OP's ass

You sound like someone who has never had to deal with nigs.
>>
>>33638793
posted this in /meg/

>be me
>be about to ship to bootcamp
>get assault and battery charge and caught with weed and scale last friday
>bail out at 2am and hire lawyer on saturday
>get DA to plead it all down to a criminal mischief ticket or something
>havent run it past any members of the military yet
>nor will i plan to unless directly asked

definitely lucked out but i have a feeling this might come up
>>
>>33637573
>>So desperate to get out I take the first plea I can

You fucked up don't blame your attorney.
>>
>>33637678
>or disregard the system entirely

That 80%
>>
>>33637573
Black powder, anon. It isn't much, but its better than nothing.

As for my /k/onfession
>Get first pellet gun as kid
>Woot, time to murder some birds
>Try to murder bird
>Cant hit any
>Sight in rifle
>Mostly
>Go to murder birds the next day
>Shoot at and hit one
>It doesn't just die
>I didn't know birds could survive getting shot
>I hit its fucking spine
>Its flapping its wings like fuck
>Run up to it and stomp on it to try to spare it the suffering
>Lift boot
>Eyes out of socket
>Bloody as fuck
>twitching
>"Well, at least its dea-"
>Starts flapping wings again
>Jesus H. Christ its still alive
>Bring heel down hard on its head
>finally is dead
>throw it's body over fence to neighbor's yard

I felt bad that it suffered. The next one i shot was a clean kill, though.
>>
>>33638542
where you from?
>>
>>33639133
md
>>
>>33637573
Why did you get into a fight with the spic?
>>
>>33638097
How long has it been since you slept?
>>
>>33638859
You going into the Marines?
>>
File: 1436545406298.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1436545406298.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>33638097
I hate to say it, but theres a part of me where I wish trump didnt run at all and that stuff happened
>>
>be a couple months ago
>get shitfaced at a hooters
>driving back
>think we're taking backroads
>buddy stops at stop sign
>pull of my glock and light it up
>turns out we were in the city
>see swarm of cops pass us
>>
>>33637573

Welcome to the wonderful world of muzzle loaders.
>>
>>33638097
This never would have happened
Leftist media would always shine her in a positive light
If anything shed pass patriot act #2 and every leftist would love her for it
>>
>>33639261
I genuinely laughed.
>>
>>33638859
Nigga how the fuck
>>
>>33638859
Courts don't move that fast you're full of shit
>>
>>33639261
similiar

>be driving home from wardensville in rural west varginny
>never any cops on this road speed limit like 70 or some shit
>we both were high on vicodin and booze so we didnt care
>hit 100mph
>friend getting too excited
>knows I have a flare gun and rustles through my bag
>I was too busy being strung out and euphorically speeding to care
>he yells "woooo" and fumbles with it and points it upwards
>into the roof of the car
>flare shoots out violently and bounces into back seat where the floor was littered with papers and notebooks
>car begins catching fire and smoking badly
>im almost home I think i can make it
>flaming car with two high men running 80+ mph to their house
>we pass a patrol car
>nothing happens
>get home and get out of car
>car ends up burning down but it ended up being okay
>police and fire end up coming a few minutes after profuse smoking and I have my sister who is sober go outside and cover my ass
>>
>>33639278
Obama was GWB II. It's funny to see people like Sam Harris now concerned about civil rights after he shrugged off the NDAA that included indefinite detention and assassination of US citizens without trial while Obama was president.
>>
>>33638859
enjoy your fraudulent enlistment, ya fuck.
>>
File: 1486577208071.jpg (65KB, 332x313px) Image search: [Google]
1486577208071.jpg
65KB, 332x313px
>>33639383
>>
>>33637573
Let no good deed go unpunished.
>>
>>33639383
You're probably one of those faggots that shoots up stop signs.
>>
>>33638588
He called me a white bitch in front of everyone; more than enough reason to beat the shit out of him in front of everyone when you're in a jail cell with 59 other men.

Had I actually beat that dude in front of the bar, my charges wouldn't have gotten dropped.
>>
>>33637573
So you're pissed at your lawyer for doing his job? You think a public pretender would have gone to the trouble of getting the surveillance tapes?

You're just lucky the cops didn't "accidentally" erase them after they committed to prosecuting you.
>>
>>33641146
>He called me a white bitch

Out of the blue?

Sounds to me like taking a break from firearms while you work on your self discipline might be best for you and the world.

Lots of people are racist. The ones who get to keep guns are the ones who can keep that shit wired tight.
>>
>>33639215
army

>>33639376
hired a lawyer who contacted the DA's office to explain my situation

>>33639504
can you elaborate? how can this come up and how fucked would i be? it would show up as a ticket when this is all said and done
>>
>>33637573
>not getting surveillance before you even got in the cop car.
You'redoingitallwrong.jpeg idiot.
>>
>>33639045
I laughed so hard
I think everyone who's tried to hunt birds with a BB gun has experienced something similar
It probably wasn't alive for the second stomp, just nerves and shit
>>
>some random guy says you beat him
>you actually end up in prison

Stop lying asshole.
>>
>>33637573
And that's why I don't stick around to assume any responsibility for anything. That's really shit anon, sorry.
>>
>>33637573
Almost every time I was arrested for some retarded shit, I went to a bar first dammit.
>>
>>33645669
Prison is where you go when you're found guilty. This dude was in county. Learn2law
>>
>>33642926
If a man in jail calls you a bitch in front of other men and you do not beat the shit out of him or at least fight him afterward,well, let's just say I hope you enjoy sodomy. Literally and metaphorically speaking.

Some guy was saying that his brother was locked up with LeXplorer from /sp/ and his life has been reduced to cleaning he inmates underwear and having his parents fill up his commissary so that the other inmates can buy ramen with the money.
>>
>>33642576
No, im just mad that I spent 17k on it. That was all the money I had saved and then some basically.
>>
File: IMG_6265.jpg (69KB, 1024x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6265.jpg
69KB, 1024x550px
>>33639383
I had a hearty kek there anon.
>>
>>33638097
Your fantasy is weird, I just say dream about stopping a terrorist attack or a spree shooter.
>>
>>33638841
why would i ever be around nigs in the first place?

this is a serious question... you guys dont actually live in places with non-whites... do you?
>>
>had an AFROTC Scholarship in a STEM field
>couldn't get my ass in gear to fix my run time
>was going to lose said scholarship
>self-eliminate due to personal reasons
>get stuck with paying back AF because I was 4 mo behind the cutoff date for forgiveness

I feel shit about it sometimes, but I mostly feel happy about where I am now.
>>
>>33637573

> he said it was me
> I didn't think to show them my non bloody knuckles
> I didn't think to get a public defender to grab the surveillance footage
> It's because I couldn't afford a real lawyer
> but then I beat up a spic and God magically deposited 17000 in my account for it
> I could now afford to get out of jail
> but I'm still on the hook for the magic old spic who challenged a young buck so large the cops took the word of a drunk concussed idiot that he must have been the perp in a beating

Konfession, today I responded to a lying liar who lies just to use edgy words on an assyrian chariot wheel customization forum.
>>
>>33637573
>Being a good samaritan.
Go fucking figure. This is why I just keep whatever wallets I find. There is literally no such thing as karma. You have a chance of good luck at someone else's expense, you better take it... Because one day someone is going to fuck you twice as hard whether you are a good person or not.
>>
>>33644502
>going into the army
>calls it bootcamp
>>
Friends, if you said that there were some real dumb fucking /k/unts on here, I would wholeheartedly believe you. Even if I believe that one trip/namefag whose name starts with a 'c' is probably a fuckin supreme shitposter, I guarantee there are plenty of jack offs on here with no good sense.
>>
>>33637573
>going to bars
>helping some random bloodied faggot
lmao
>>
>>33649416
alright basic training tbqh
>>
>>33639142
Justyn?
>>
>>33647170
>LeXplorer
That takes me back, almost forgot he was in prison. I remember that fuck always being in Rays threads on /sp/.
>>
File: 1491699334778s.jpg (2KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1491699334778s.jpg
2KB, 125x120px
>>33638097
>>
>>33649682
>if I put /k/ somewhere in the post that means I'm part of the club, mom
>>
>>33651030
The /k/lub
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.