[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

.22 training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: usp 9mm.jpg (139KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
usp 9mm.jpg
139KB, 1024x681px
How long should one practice with a .22 handgun before moving on to a 9mm for best results?
>>
>>33634184
Congrats, you made the shittiest thread ive seen on /k/ for the past 8 years
>>
>>33634201
thank's
>>
>>33634201
Actually that may be a legit question if OP is afraid of recoil.
That being said, just keep going until you're comfortable with the recoil and develop good trigger habits
>>
1000 rounds, then a 10-page essay titled "What shooting .22 had taught me" handed in to the gun dealer
>>
>>33634201
I didn't see any video games or television shows in it.
So wrong automatically.
>>
>>33634226
You dumb cunt, you thinking shooting a 22lr is going to "build up" to any control?

>>33634184
dumbass op, dry fire your 9. Pick a spot on the wall and do it for hundreds of hours
>>
>>33634266
You folk's aren't very friendly
>>
>>33634281
That is the best advice for learning how to shoot a handgun/rifle.....
>>
File: lolfag.gif (3MB, 375x250px) Image search: [Google]
lolfag.gif
3MB, 375x250px
>>33634184
Might as well tuck your junk all the way between your legs and train with airsoft since you're bound and determined to be such a raging dickless faggot.
>>
I really don't see the validity of using a .22lr handgun, a 9mm supplemented with plenty of correct dry fire practice and quality instruction will be better in my opinion

http://pistol-training.com/archives/73
>>
>>33635112
this.
>>
if you're that afraid fire a .380. Rimfire is unreliable and dirty.
>>
File: overpricedbourbon.jpg (22KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
overpricedbourbon.jpg
22KB, 413x395px
>>33634228

Practice with the .22 until you aren't scared of 9mm anymore.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.