[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stalker Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1463881562295.jpg (405KB, 2048x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1463881562295.jpg
405KB, 2048x1150px
http://www.fluffybooru.org/post/view/15582

Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e28Qqj27qGA

Let's get a Stalker thread going. I need some Michigan anons to go innawoods with.
>>
I would love to do somthing like this
shame I am in bongland.
feels bad man
>>
Hoping to be able to do this challenge once I move to Utah.

Any suggestions?
>>
>tfw live in Michigan
>tfw nogunz
>>
>>33632832
I have extra guns, anon. Where are you at?
>>
>>33632969
with a abandoned building angle, are they common over the pond?
>>
>>33632823
Fellow bong here. Tried a few of these just without the guns. Isn't worth it unless you have friends with you. Get caught with a knife or an axe here and we're fucked and I'm not just going out with a shitty legal carry knife. Try it for yourself, anon.
>>
>>33633067
I live in Detroit so abandoned buildings are common but so far all the ones I know of are privately owned so I don't want to get arrested. Hoping to find some places on public land or out in rural areas to explore.
>>
>>33633096
problem is i dont know of any abandoned places that are isolated, plus my friends really would suck at somthing like this
>>
>>33633104
i live in urban fringe, hill ranges are about 2km from my house, been camping up there. nowere to do this though
>>
>>33633128
You the Michigan anon?
>>
>>33633147
no,sorry
>>
>>33633156
No worries, amigo. Are guns only allowed at ranges and when hunting in the UK?
>>
>>33633441
not really sure. i know if you are found on private land with a gun its armed tresspass.
>>
>>33633459
Same in the US.
>>
>>33633539
and i think most, if not all, abandoned places are still owned, that makes it hard even without a gun
>>
>>33633559
There's a bunch of abandoned places on public land up on Michigan's upper peninsula but that's quite a drive from where i'm at unfortunately.
>>
>>33633645
lucky. the one place i went to is a shop now.
all the others are covered in security
>>
>>33633666
That's how a lot of the stuff here in Detroit is.
>>
Want to try this out, theres a few abandoned buildings I know of that could work

Slightly scared of getting mugged or something though, the perils of living in a /noguns/ country
>>
>>33635010
Just bought Shadow of Chernobyl though, perhaps this will be what I need to convince me to do it anyway, guns or noguns
>>
File: Mt hood.jpg (314KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Mt hood.jpg
314KB, 2000x1333px
Fuck it, why not.. WA here ready to deploy, anyone?
>>
>>33632772
>http://www.fluffybooru.org/post/view/15582
Please kill yourself.
>>
>>33632830
Find abandoned mining operations from the turn of the century. Plenty of those in Utah.
>>
and good places in oregon or SoCal for this?
>>
>>33635215
(lenny face)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.