[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Impromptu hand-to-hand combat weaponry that is not illegal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

>Impromptu hand-to-hand combat weaponry that is not illegal to carry

do you have one?
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo6.jpg (64KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo6.jpg
64KB, 800x600px
I carry 3 things
>an ice pick made from a nail and a screw vice
>my family pendant
>a parker pen
ice pick works as... well a stabby instrument
family pendant fits between knuckles and is good for punching
parker pen fits into family pendant and makes an impromptu icepick but with a guard to stop it slipping
>>
>>33630159
Yeah. These hands.
>>
File: Gufork_large.jpg (86KB, 269x800px) Image search: [Google]
Gufork_large.jpg
86KB, 269x800px
I carry a tuning fork slightly different to the photograph here.
I get stopped by so many Hobos, you know?
If I stab someone with it it's going to really hurt.

Also, if a wild animal attacks me it might just make the difference.
>>
>>33630198
Could you kill a Labrador?
>>
No, because I'm legally allowed to carry various weapons. What country/state do you live in that you're taking the ghetto route instead of carrying a real weapon?
>>
>>33630209
>. What country/state do you live in that y
UK. Police state, very strict, stop and search, detained for no reason, no right to self defence, many drunk drug addicts from bad homes
>>
>>33630204
Probably would strangle it.
>>
>>33630218
it'd bite your hand off
>>
>>33630220
It's called a rear naked choke dumbass.
>>
>>33630220
From my time wrestling with dogs, bum rushing the fuck out of it, using your superior mass to your advantage, and downing it then wrapping both arms around the neck and straddling the body usually works. If it jump for the head and throat in that first bumrush, keep your left arm covering your throat and get ready to throw an elbow to "catch" it on your arm.
>>
>>33630159
>being a faggot and not just carrying a knife illegally

I bet you kiss girls too
>>
>>33630159
anything is impromptu weaponry if you're cheap enough
>>
>>33630159
Guess i could flip my g43 around and use the mag well
>>
where the fuck do you live that it's illegal to carry a knife? faggots
>>
>>33630216
Donate your money to our 501c3 crisis center goy.
>>
File: IMG_20170409_151810_332.jpg (2MB, 1836x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170409_151810_332.jpg
2MB, 1836x1836px
>>33630159

My dog that wears that is a far more effective tool I would think.
>>
>>33634760
Man I don't know if I'd trust my food to that stick set up, I mean it looks very nice for like a TV show about Huck Finn but idk.
>>
File: The-Pen-Knife.jpg (597KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
The-Pen-Knife.jpg
597KB, 2000x1500px
>>33630159
A vintage gentleman's knife, they are super unimposing, even compared to buck knifes, but is better than a Swiss army knife.

Plus they are super fucking cheap and you have a great built in reason to keep it on you, it was your late grandfather's and he kept it on him every day.
>>
>>33634853

Its just water and its jammed into a clay bank. It was actually just an exercise on lighting a fire after 3 days of heavy rain with no synthetic tinder.
>>
File: that's a knife.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
that's a knife.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>33633345
this

fucking bong homos
>>
Bandana, lock
Meme kubotans
Meme defensive pens
Non lock sub 3 inch knife
Roll of coins
Pepper spray
Chain with weighted end?

Inform yourself what people used to carry when they had their weapons taken away but still hat to defend themselves

I think some village in japan was famous for shit like that in 17th century, Osaka or something

Or just carry a big knife/baton, laws are just laws and your own wellbeing lies in your own hands britbong
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.