[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Korea begins population dispersal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 4002_18pkwarheads.jpg (48KB, 640x503px) Image search: [Google]
4002_18pkwarheads.jpg
48KB, 640x503px
http://www.pravdareport.com/hotspots/conflicts/12-04-2017/137480-pyongyang_evacuation-0/

I wouldn't normally listen to Pravda but I'm struggling to find another source.

I find this the most worrying thing to come out of these tensions. Population dispersal is a standard tactic to increase survivability in a nuclear war. I can't member any time this has happened before. Are North Korea about to do something stupid?

I will admit I will be somewhat gleeful when North Korea dies but I feel sorry for the South Koreans and Japanese that will suffer during NK's last gasp.

Pic related, some wrapped girfts for Kim.
>>
>>33629766
It's fucking spring. They have no gas or any vehicles. It's fucking normal to shift labor around the country for spring planting.

China used to do the fucking same back in the 50s and 60s.

Stop your paranoid circle jerk moron.
>>
>>33629775
Ironically, the result of fuel and machine shortage is purely due to western sanctions.

Keep padding yourself on the back while your support of sanctions are killing millions of north koreans through slow starvation.
>>
File: faggot identified.gif (99KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
faggot identified.gif
99KB, 540x360px
>>33629786

nice bait
>>
>>33629786
>while your support of sanctions are killing millions of north koreans through slow starvation.
God you make a wonderful case for sanctions
I h ave the pwoer to kill millions through painful, slow starvation...by doing nothing! I feel so powerful! BEHOLD, LIFE AND DEATH IS MINE TO BESTOW! SWEAR FEALTY, OR WITHER AND DIE!!
>>
>>33629793
Using faggot unironically as an insult on 4chan.

get the fuck off underage banned fag
>>
>>33629911
Ur gay
>>
>>33629911
you are the definition of the word faggot
>>
>>33629911
>911
>being a gay terrorist faggot with butt aids
>>
>>33629766
>pravdareport
>no alternate sources

Cmon OP.
>>
>>33629911
In reading your protestations I am inclined to question your heterosexuality.
>>
>>33629786

>Have a communist country with a power hungry dictator

>Blame sactions
>>
western reporter inside north korea confirmed news fake.

no one's evacuated. They just had an event today. Kim opened a new road.
>>
>>33630090

So he's a bundle of sticks?
>>
>>33629766
I mean, the absolute worst that could possibly happen is NK nukes SK or California.

Both of those are good things.
>>
>>33629911
double faggot
>>
>>33629786

So the sanctions are working. Thanks for that confirmation.
>>
>>33630415
A fascist?
>>
I'm on board the USS Murphy. Can confirm shit is going down soon.
>>
>>33629766
>Increase survivability in a nuclear war

The North Korean government doesn't give a shit if its starving oppressed "citizens" live or die.

The answer is most likely they already did something stupid, like try to launch a chemical weapon that failed miserably so now they can't inhabit a section of the city.

>>33629786
Yup, totally the Western Devil's fault.
Not like, ya'know, a century's worth of tyrannically oppressive cut-throat authoritarian dictatorship.
>>
>>33630603
why do you feel the need to lie anon?

>major military action pending
>communication not restricted

are you retarded?
>>
>>33629766
>I feel sorry for the South Koreans and Japanese that will suffer during NK's last gasp.
if they had the balls to solve that in the past we would not be in this kind of situation now, so they can endure a couple irradiated cities.
>>
>>33630627
Japan already has a couple cities like that and most of those are already their fault.
>>
>>33629786
>Ironically, the result of fuel and machine shortage is purely due to western sanctions.
Oh, it's retarded
>>
>>33630603
>Having internet on ship
You must be the biggest POG
>>
>>33630610
They might not care if they die, but they do care about having meat to throw at the US/SK around.
>>
>>33629786
bahahahahahaha maybe he should spend money on logistics and agriculture and not nukes or even better make nuke power-plants BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>33629804
kek
>>
>>33630955
Do you know what sanction means?

They can't spend it on that shit even if they want to. Because everyone's forbidden to trade with them.

Kim the fatty has to go all mobster, literally, like money laundering, selling gold on black market etc, to get cash.

It was the same with Saddam. Saddam begged the west and finally west agreed to "petrol for medicine" do you not remember? Saddam literally traded oil for necessities.

All this bullshit about "caring about North Korean's human rights". If governments of the west really do. Then simply offer Kim and family immunity and large sum of money guarantee their luxury and safety. In return ask them to relinquish control. Same with Saddam and Gaddafi just offer them immunity and in return to step down. It's not like it was not done before.
>>
>>33631208
>"petrol for medicine"
Big mistake. (((Medicine))) is nothing but jew farma scam.
>>
>>33629786
>purely due to western sanctions
Nope that's their own fault:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Songun
>>
bit early for Christmas trees anon
>>
>>33629786
>western sanctions
You know they can trade with China without "sanctions", right ?
China, which is basically the world's biggest factory.
China, which can buy all the vehicules and fuel it wants because it has a massive trade surplus.

The only reason NK can't have enough fuel or vehicules is because it doesn't have enough foreign cash.
And it doesn't have enough foreign cash because their economy isn't producing much worth buying for China... or anyone else.

Even if USA agreed to free trade with NK, there wouldn't be much improvement :
NK wouldn't have enough cash to buy US products so US firms wouldn't do much effort to export anything there.
And US firms wouldn't buy much NK products because the quality and quantity is so poor it would be useless for said firms.
>>
>>33629786

Yeah, cause' the Norks are certainly entitled to OUR fuel and machinery.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.