[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

9mm Kit Guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Beretta.jpg (53KB, 700x248px) Image search: [Google]
Beretta.jpg
53KB, 700x248px
Are there any cheap 9mm carbine kits? I want build something for plinking. Even better if it is historical, like a Sterling smg.
>>
File: 1490733180171.png (205KB, 720x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490733180171.png
205KB, 720x360px
>>33628522
>>
>>33628522
pps43 pistols are pretty cheap
>>
>>33630319
I wish they made rifle versions. I also wish they had full-size Uzi pistols instead of rifles
>>
Suomi m31
>>
>>33630263
What is that
>>
>>33630680
The meme gun. The Pepe Liberator Carbine: https://twitter.com/volkegeweere?lang=en
>>
>>33630680
Vaporware.
>>
>>33630680
The 'pepe liberator'. A literally retarded idea produce by a retarded man, with a price point originally said to be below 100 dollars it seemed to good to be true. ten threads later the created had raised the price point to 200 dollars because he literally didn't understand why bushings and piping didn't make for a safe barrel. It was at this point he stopped shilling his products on /k/ because it clear that his product was a illegal open-bolt failure.
>>
>>33630744
Dang I was hoping for a viable project gun for fairly cheap
>>
>>33630804
If you want a 9mm project gun get a pps43 and a 9mm barrel. The bolt and magazine both fit 9mm and the hardest part of the machining is cutting a groove in the bolt with a dremel for the firing pin.
>>
>>33630711
>>33630712
Literally hasn't posted in a month. I don't know why he thought that autistic design would work instead of just designing some barely-not-a-firearm ATF-approved design based on one of Luty's designs or a closed bolt Sten.
>>
>>33630711
how is it not a pipe gun in a chassis?
>>
>>33630744
The problem was that he was trying to design a literal shit-cheap semi-auto in a 35,000 psi caliber with no engineering or machining background.

Hell, if you were willing to just get a declaration from the ATF on what point making this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbcMwPdoEd0 would constitute building a firearm, you could just build it one step short of THAT, then attach stock and grip and send it to anons for $40.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.