[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SEALs are LIARs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

File: b87c68f517ee6595e36f79baab106cbf.jpg (207KB, 1280x631px) Image search: [Google]
b87c68f517ee6595e36f79baab106cbf.jpg
207KB, 1280x631px
Why do people like SEALs? They are glorified lying celebrities.

pic related.
>>
>Marcus Luttrell
>Liar
?
>>
Who fucked your bitch, OP?
>>
>>33624193
http://popularmilitary.com/marines-and-afghan-who-saved-marcus-luttrell-say-lone-survivor-was-lie/

US forces and Gulab visited the location multiple times and no signs of a firefight existed. Gulab stated they heard gunfire, but it was very brief, an indication of the team being ambushed and killed right away. There were no enemy bodies recovered. Also, footage taken by the Taliban show the bodies of two of the SEALs. They are close to each other, with no signs of them being moved. They both have all of their magazines on their kits, and both of their dust covers on their rifles are closed, a clear indication they never got a shot off.
>>
>>33624208
I don't believe you or that "source".
>>
>>33624224
Just look at the dust covers of their rifles on the taliban video. your precious seals died without getting a shot off.

keep believing their lies bitch boi
>>
>>33624242
anyone can be ambushed
>>
>>33624176
Yeah. They reek of fish and are slimy too.
>>
>>33624176
I don't get what you're on about, every Labrador I've encountered seemed trustworthy
>>
>>33624725
Thing is pumpkin, they werent ambushed
>>
>>33624793
>they werent ambushed
>>33624208
>an indication of the team being ambushed and killed right away

I don't know what you're trying to get at.
>>
>>33624821
>indication
>>
>>33624242
saw it, have you. Nothing indicating this other than a bury video and them posing with weapons later.
>>
File: SEAL attacks diver.gif (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
SEAL attacks diver.gif
3MB, 720x404px
>>33624176
That looks like a nice pupper
>>
File: 1463459988528.jpg (65KB, 541x625px) Image search: [Google]
1463459988528.jpg
65KB, 541x625px
>>33625621
I think it's the same dog that some Mexicans shot and Luttrell cased them down.
>>
>>33624208
Also wasn't the Taliban "force" actually like 9-15 guys?
>>
>>33624760
I like how that fat fuck is mooching off the VA and tax payers getting them to pay for a "service dog." What the fuck does he need one for? That dog must have cost over $8k -- starting -- some dogs can cost well in the double digits depending on training. Seeing eye dogs are up there with most expensive, nearly $80K or more if special needs training
>>
>>33625621
Fucking professional, kept shooting.
>>
>>33624242
>Just look at the dust covers of their rifles on the taliban video. your precious seals died without getting a shot off.keep believing their lies bitch boi

I'm sorry you can stuff your talib propaganda up your ass and fuck off, I'll take the burger version over yours any day which is actually pretty nice about afghans
>>
>>33627866
>I like how that fat fuck is mooching off the VA

kys
>>
>>33624176
This thread again. Every countries SOF lie about ops. The diffrence is in America we look up to our SOF as truly the epitome of patriotism and badassery so we have them talk and write alot more about their lives. This tends to lead to lying and wahtnot so they can sound even more rad.
>>
>>33624793
>Pumpkin
All info you provided has been discarded
>>
>>33624176
I dunno, I don't like anyone cept for women and I only like them if they put out and dislike them after.
>>
Most people in the military are fucken' drama queens.
>>
>>33628850
t. "lolbertarian"
>>
>>33627988
Cry somewhere else bitch. Seems like every veteran is whining about "muh PTSD" while fucking 90% of them were in maintenance or some other cushy non-combat detail.

Also, please let me remind you, this Texas retard Lutrell is famous for FAILING at his job. The Benghazi white trash losers are famous for FAILING to do their jobs. Like many other attention whoring cunts.

Fuck em.
>>
>>33628850
And dumb as shit. I would say a good 2% are of high intelligence. Another 10-15% are average intelligence. These are usually the people that truly have good idealistic intentions.

The rest of DUMB AS SHIT. They join the military for the GOV WELFARE: housing, food, meager salary as they have otherwise shitty lives with no options(like education and employment) or upward mobility. They are essentially trained monkeys, who mooch off the Gov.

And as such, when they leave they continue to mooch. They beg for Vet programs, Vet discounts, Vet benefits and drain healthcare.

I have a tremendous amount of respect for people who do it right with ethos. Fight the noble cause and suffer for it. They get my support. But I'm tired to seeing the opportunists who make up the majority of Vets. And almost everyone who is quick to point out that they are a veteran is a greedy, lying sack of shit working that angle for their own personal gain.

Some of the biggest violators:
Marcus Lutrell
Corpse Kyle
Robert O’Neill
Mark Owen
Benghazi Contractors (and like they literally are contractors now- with pickups and ladders and shit. Pathetic)
>>
>>33627815
it was more like 40-50 from what i heard
>>
>>33629247
What is this the Taliban Football League?
40-50 loitering dude is a fucking ARMY and would have raised flags for a strike. Was probably a dozen dudes who spotted, tracked and ambushed them. Then when Lutrell was rescued by the Afghani, it may have been more but let's be realistic, his account was embellished to make up for being a rat who slunk away from his buds to save his own ass.
>>
>>33628617
Cry more babycakes :)
>>
>>33629247
Nope.

It was 8.

EIGHT FUCKING TALIBAN KILLED 4 SEALS

Fucking lol
>>
>>33624242
>the taliban video

Sauce to video?
>>
>>33629392
Do you have any idea as to how small unit tactics work? In this case, a force twice their size staged an ambush against them. Where the SEALs were geographically made it very difficult for much to about that.
>>
>>33624193
Sadly people think Lone Survivor is a documentary and not just a hollywood action drama loosely based on biography. Luttrell's account and the movie have a lot of different aspects, like how long and how injured Luttrell really was.

Also from what you might expect, Luttrell was really disorientated after a while, and the believed number of fighters was heavily exaggerated. Also Marcus kept saying he was there when each member of the team died, but that's not true either. He was there, but he didnt see them die. The way Murphy(or maybe Axl, cant remember) was found implied that he continued fighting some time after Marcus presumed he was dead. Also Luttrell never knew the Heli that came to pick them up was there and got shot down, until after.
>>
>>33629559
Not talking about the movie. His account in "his" (a ghost writer, I don't think this Texas retard can write) book is in question.
>>
>>33629969
Yeah and that's the poblem, there's a diconnect between the actual event and the book, and an even larger disconnect between the book and movie, which means he's doomed to be called out for lying.
>>
>>33629166
>>33627866
I think he got the dog, not the VA.
>>
>>33629392
>>33629481
I think one of the AARs talked about the taliban fighters having a belt fed and the SEALs, only M4s.
>>
I'm not sure if we should be mocking this guy for any reason

Particularly since I for one have never achieved anything of import in my life

Sounds a lot like he got fucked because he untied those Tali, should have just left them tied up in the hills. I imagine they'd want those goats back eventually. I mean, the SEAL's may be trained a lot better but that's Terry's home. They know shortcuts and shit like that. The movie made them seem really lazy about getting comms working too, which is just a bad call altogether especially when you know they're gonna come for you
>>
>>33624208
in the talib video you can clearly hear a heavy firefight
>>
>>33630244
True, the question about letting the goat farmers go was def risky, but it was such a gray area on what they could and could not do.
>>
>>33624176
SEALs have the job of being the public face of SOCOM so they have some something to show congress when it's budget time.
>>
>>33629481
>allowing yourself to be outmanuevered by sand people

L m a o
>>
>>33630338
>every sandman is incapable of doing anything
>>
>>33630338
Friendly reminder that America got outmanouvered by rice field chingchongs

Hahaha
>>
File: 1491752210016.jpg (8KB, 276x277px) Image search: [Google]
1491752210016.jpg
8KB, 276x277px
>>33624866
eliminate yourself, sir
>>
>>33625859
>"He stole Marcus luttrels car and shot his dog"
>"Oh"
>>
>>33630157
"Luttrell, the Houston native who co-wrote “Lone Survivor: The Eyewitness Account of Operation Red Wings and the Lost Heroes of SEAL Team 10,” was given a yellow Labrador puppy as part of his recuperation from war wounds suffered in Afghanistan in 2005.

Luttrell named the dog DASY, an acronym he created out of the names of his four-member reconnaissance team, of which he was the sole survivor."
http://www.wacotrib.com/news/military/animal-cruelty-conviction-upheld-for-killer-of-lone-survivor-dog/article_e270b01a-a72e-5c08-bcba-9f0f85decedb.html
---

It was "given to him" and I don't doubt that he was injured, and perhaps entitled to a service dog, provided he really needed it.

Oh, and what an owner he bestowed on his dead brethren by named her after the first letter's of their names, we're dealing with a genius here boys...
>>
so much veteran hate in this thread. are you just sad you never did anything proud or noteworthy in your life? its okay I'll continue to enjoy my benefits while fucking your slutty girlfriends everytime I come home.
>>
>>33627866
>>33629166
>lol military are welfare queens.
>"MOM WHERE ARE MY TENDIES!"
>ptsd is bullshit, I've played over 9000 hours of fps games and I don't have ptsd, I bet they make that shit up.

You faggot, you have no idea what it's like, you fat tendie gobbling piece of NEET shit. I bet your Mom would have kicked your ass out if you wern't the only thing she could push out her cunt, you wanna know what it's like? Try making friends, and these friends you'll do anything for, and vice versa then you hit an EFP, and one of your friends gets blown in half, as he's dying he's begging you to tell his parents he died instantly, so they don't have to know he died in fucking agony then having to lie to their FACES.
>>
>>33627866
>sign a contract for contract work
>begin reaping the benefits of said contract work
>"WOW DOOD HOW DARE HE USE HIS BENEFITS STIPULATED IN A LEGAL DOCUMENT"

Some day you will grow up, kiddo
>>
File: blackwoah.jpg (182KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
blackwoah.jpg
182KB, 690x388px
>>33629166

Benghazi guys didn't fail to do their job. Protecting or rescuing the ambassador was not their job. They were being paid to protect CIA dudes at a different location; trying to save the ambassador was something they did for free, which is something a soldier can't even say.
>>
>>33630961

I would not say every soldier, every bit of uncommon valor that goes above and beyond would qualify.
>>
>>33629481
Luttrell said it was 200 dudes. He's a fucking liar.
>>
>>33630932
Not my fault fags choose to join the military to be some kind of cowboy. They don't do shit for America except make the Middle East even more volatile.
>>
>>33630951
>complaining that the government forces me to pay for someones health care for life because they felt like larping as a cowboy in the Middle East is now considered immature.
>>
>>33631016
Yes, complaing about the contract workers for taking benefits stipulated in the contract is immature as fuck. if anything those people are smart as fuck if the benefits are so godly.

You should be bitching about the contract itself.

>WOW DUDE FUCK THOSE GUYS FOR TAKING THAT GREAT OPPORTUNITY! WHAT TERRIBLE HUMAN BEANS!!!
>>
>>33630984
>"hurr I don't want to die for Israel!"
Ok fatfuck go join Assad, or the fucking Kurds, but you won't because you're such a fat, useless piece of shit that even if we needed dudes to clear mines by running over them you wouldn't be able to do it.
>>
File: Fig4-19.gif (10KB, 450x307px) Image search: [Google]
Fig4-19.gif
10KB, 450x307px
>>33630976

I don't mean in that sense, I mean that a service member is paid to go where they go and do what they do. It's what they have agreed to.

The benghazi guys were acting outside their contract, basically just as US civilians trying to save another american for free, with no guarantee of a big old SGLI pay-out if they died or were maimed. That is a very unique situation, especially how the public and media have been shitting on contractors for years now. Contractors have been the villains in tons of video games and movies over the last ten years... I think it's no coincidence from a marketing perspective that they called them "the secret soldiers of benghazi" when they would have called them "greedy mercenaries" a few years before.
>>
Why does nobody ever talk about nicholas irving?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Irving
>>
>>33630882
Danny
Axl
marcuS
murphY?
>>
>>33631041
Did you even read my post? Kek, this boards iq really is that fuckng low. I'm going to meet my friends at my favorite liberal metropolitan bar now. Gg ez, you fucking redneck. Keep prepping for that civil war that never happened under Obama.
>>
>>33631066
Probably because he's still alive, and he didn't set any record's or anything.
>>
>>33631066
He isnt a Seal
>>
>>33631052
Lol, you actually think we need to be in the Middle East. I'm so happy we got rid of Saddam by the way.
>>
>>33631080
Day of the Rope can't come soon enough.
>>
>>33631066
Cuz he's a nigger
>>
>>33631093
Why don't you go to the range and work out your frustration
>>
>>33631088
Ok fatshit, you want to play a game?
>Go to Kurdistan
>LOUDLY say that Saddam never had chemical weapons, and he was great leader for keeping the region "stable"
>live stream it so we can see you get lynched.
>>
>>33631104
I CAN'T THE SHIT IS FLOODED FROM NON STOP FUCKING RAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>33631119
Wait, you honestly think he gassed people? Hahahahahahahahahhaha. Not that I'm surprised, you probably thought Obama was going to personally take your ar 15 from you cold dead hands.
>>
>>33631136
That didn't stop Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>33631149
He tried, but got BTFO by the House and Senate. It was a major reason why Democrats lost so many seats. But I bet you blame Russian Hackers for that as well.
>>
>>33624176
idk why you guys reply to these threads. /k/ still living up to the "easiest board to troll" rep. Sage and move on.
>>
>>33631155
I truly feel sorry for that guy.
>>
>>33631149
Wait, you unironically believe that Saddam didn't gas anybody? Holy shit dude. You must be another Russian shill. Go make more 1 meter models Sergei.
>>
>>33630932
>wewlad.jpg
E-D-G-Y
>>
>>33630932
>these friends you'll do anything for, and vice versa then you hit an EFP, and one of your friends gets blown in half, as he's dying he's begging you to tell his parents he died instantly, so they don't have to know he died in fucking agony

What movie was this? I like a good comedy.
>>
>>33629355
>his account was embellished to make up for being a rat who slunk away from his buds to save his own ass.

no man u don't get it, i read his book and he says the liberal media held back his roe!!!1!
>>
war propaganda is always necessary, saves a lot of money on recruiting and also helps with avoiding drafts.
>>
File: 1457208236306.jpg (51KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
1457208236306.jpg
51KB, 630x420px
>>33624176
>ITT:
No one can substantiate any claim to any story because not one single person on this board was there for any of it.

keep crying dress-up faggots
>>
File: 1489210915793.png (131KB, 778x778px) Image search: [Google]
1489210915793.png
131KB, 778x778px
>>33630338
anon outmaneuvering your airsoft buddies isn't the same as real life
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.