[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SEALs so tough >all are on meth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 13

File: sealz.jpg (156KB, 685x783px) Image search: [Google]
sealz.jpg
156KB, 685x783px
>SEALs so tough
>all are on meth
>>
Not meth, roids.
>>
>>33622356
I don't understand why the seals love to talk about their shit all the time.

Do other countries' special forces do this shit too? When a guy retires from the SAS does he go off to write a book, make a movie and talk to the media about all their dirty secrets?
>>
Adderall and steroids
>>
>>33622381
The SEALs in particular are assholes about it.
>>
>>33622356
>When a guy retires from the SAS does he go off to write a book, make a movie and talk to the media about all their dirty secrets?

lol yes

Every man and his dog has written a book on his experience of the SAS.
>>
Ever met a SEAL that can shut the fuck up?
>>
>>33622400
for
>>33622381
>>
File: Hes_a_big_guy.jpg (156KB, 691x798px) Image search: [Google]
Hes_a_big_guy.jpg
156KB, 691x798px
>>33622381
Exactly yes, how have you never heard of Big Phil?
>>
>>33622410
Only with a dick in his mouth.
>>
>>33622381
>When a guy retires from the SAS does he go off to write a book
Nah onely ex SAS i know of is "Bear" Grylls
I think a lot of it has to do with the kind of people joining the SEALs in the first place
Most other SFs will onely recruit from military personal with a good track record.
>>
>>33622381
I remember a BBC show about the SAS where two retired operatives (Ed Stone was one of the names) explain how they used to do their tactics back in the 70's and about some of their tactics involving dealing with protecting ambassadors and rescuing hostages/resisting torture goes.

It was alright, but you can easily tell what they were doing and using was out of date (Back in the 70's we would've used a custom SMLE with a good optic as a sniper's rifle... ect).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OUuHK3itqM

>>33622425
I think Phil was one of the guys on the show.
>>
>>33622410
I've never even met a Ranger that could shut his fucking mouth. Something about special forces that turns you into a faggot
>>
>>33622356
Meth makes you tough mate. Also try standing watch from midnight to 6
>>
HGH and juice isn't a problem.
>>
Why shouldn't special forces be encouraged to use performance enhancing drugs? Why isn't there a chemistry department of the DOD dedicated to boosting soldiers' parameters with combat drugs?

It's not like sport, where the idea of fair play applies. If there are drugs that can be given to soldiers to make them think faster, run longer and recover quicker, why not use them?
>>
>>33622356

>The individual whose name, face, and voice were altered to maintain his anonymity

Stopped reading there. There's no way to confirm or deny any statements, and the kike media is dumb enough to publish this shit.

There's a reason we need to bring back the firing squads.
>>
>>33622904
Hormones are bad because mood swings and from a legal standpoint if a war crime is committed under influence of roid rage can be bad for everyone.
>>
>>33622904
Because of proper decision making

If sleep deprivation makes you do stupid decisions, when what in the hell do you think happens on PEDs?
>>
>a source says
Fake news
>>
>>33622904
Because neoliberal bureaucrats will just bow to obnoxious suburban pseudo-intellectuals who think that it's immoral.
>>
>>33622542

>BLOO BLOO BLOO

Yeah tough. I can out of an average week go 12 hours sleep out of 7 days on. I can't afford to sleep.

Oddly enough I am up to my gills on test tren and modafinil. Seeing sparks and flashes out of the corners of your eyes is fun
>>
>>33622381
>When a guy retires from the SAS does he go off to write a book, make a movie and talk to the media about all their dirty secrets?
Yes, ARRSE has made it a running joke.

https://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/The_Special_Air_Service_Regiment
>>
>>33622381
Chris Ryan
>>
>>33622356
In No Easy Day it seems like they all pop ambien every couple of pages. If legal drugs are mentioned that often, illegal/more controlled ones have to be in there somewhere as well.
>>
>>33622923
Roid rage is pretty much a myth. You get a disproportionate amount of douchebags that juice compared to regular joe's, so that's where the thought comes from. That and placebo effect.
>>
>>33622904
>If there are drugs that can be given to soldiers to make them think faster, run longer and recover quicker, why not use them?
The germans gave Pervitin (Essentially Meth) to their troops on a relatively large scale in the beginning of WW2. This practice was later stopped, as quite a few soldiers became addicted to it to varying degrees, which caused their performance to drop significantly. From that point on it was only issued to certain soldiers, like piplots or what you would consider to be special forces at the time. I believe that was around 1942.

I believe performance enhancing drugs can potentially be useful for some types of troops in special circumstances, however it should be kept at a minimum to prevent addictions; also, if you use drugs on a regular basis, the actual effect of the drug will go down unless you take a higher dose, which eventually of course becomes dangerous.
It also would give your miliatry a bad reputation if it was mandatory for all soldiers to regulary take substances that get civillians arrested (And jailed) for carrying them.
>>
>>33622994
>Roid rage is pretty much a myth.
Well I work as a doctor and not everything is physical to manifest.
You can continue to believe in whatever.
>>
>>33622381

They definitely do. The SEAL's get waaaaay more exposure though because of the huge market they can cater to. 'Merica is huge and worships their military.

>US has 320 million people and is in a shitload of conflicts, the market will bear 30 books about SEALs and 5 Hollywood "based on a true story" films a decade
>The UK has 65 million people, the market will bear 5 books and a made for TV movie about a patrol gone wrong 25 years ago
>Canada has 30 million people, it doesn't matter if JTF2 gets up to cool sneaky shit because an ex operator can't cover the printing costs with domestic sales, and Americans won't buy it
>>
File: 1469421286480.jpg (175KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469421286480.jpg
175KB, 960x960px
>>33622904
>>33622379
>>33622923
>>33622994

That's a separate issue, the article talks about party drug use like coke, ecstacy, perception meds.

Some 2 cents from some items in the article:

>The interviewees state that they weren't drug tested for years due to only being tested in garrison and they were gone all the time due to sof schedule

Believable, I was rarely tested and I was a regular marine grunt, never tested when in training or deployment.

>one guy tested positive for coke but was allowed to stay in and only got kicked off the teams when he popped for prescription meds later

Not buying it, zero tolerance policy has been around for a long time.

>interviewee will talk to media again through 'untraceable' cell

Fuck off this isn't a Tom Clancy novel.
>>
>>33622975
>>The SAS are famous for Operation NIMROD, during which there were upwards of 35,000 serving members of 22 deployed to storm the Tasmanian Embassy and rescue the ostriches. Upon completion of this tasking they were each paid one million sterling and told to go forth unto the land and spread the news of their success. That's why every pub in the United Kingdom has its own veteran who was on the roof that fateful day in 1980.

holy fuck my sides
>>
File: 645645.jpg (146KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
645645.jpg
146KB, 1200x848px
>>33622356
>drugs are bad
>>
Most people they sign up for the Marines were already drug users before enlisting. It's why they joined the Marines.
>>
>>33622356
Former marine here, plenty of guys I knew Roided up. Shit atleast 1/4 of my BN. used Molly cause you could take it on Friday and Piss Clean by Monday.
>>
>>33623998
*Also Coke, apparently out of your system pretty quick.
>>
>>33623998
Poolee in DEP here...
And I love how they're making the biggest fucking deal over my waiver and the fact that I smoked marijuana 5 times in highschool 4 years ago
>>
>>33624018
Why the fuck would you tell them that you smoked pot in HS?
>>
>>33624018
It's funny. The AF cared more about my speeding ticket then me saying I puffed once.
>>
>>33622410
suprisingly yes, but he was family so maybe thats why. Taught me to shoot decently tho
>>
File: 1491957700923.jpg (788KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1491957700923.jpg
788KB, 1280x1920px
>>33622356
>name face and voice altered to maintain anonymity
>"not proud anymore... because of the direction[the community] is going"
This is 100% a controlled leak. It's not some concerned SEAL speaking out, it's a planted bit of information for the public. Expect a big drug-related purge in the NSW community soon.
>>
File: Finnish Meth.png (569KB, 1280x2090px) Image search: [Google]
Finnish Meth.png
569KB, 1280x2090px
Looks like they're taking a page out of the Finns playbook
>>
>>33622356
>This article
>All this implying "drugs r ba'ad m'kay?

the fucking war on drugs is a fucking crime against humanity. fucking idiot fucking govt probly spent a trillion dollars on it so far and done nothing but manufacture criminals out of of thin air by declaring things like marijuana and cocaine "illegal" as if there is something inherently evil about these natural plants and substances.

they're just using this as propaganda to prop up the faulty foundations of the argument for continuing this failed drug war.
>>
>>33624139
What's the enlistment process like for the AF?
Might be enlisting soon and the jobs I've narrowed down all require TS, so I'm wondering how many people are rejected for various reasons. I highly doubt my scores will be a problem and I should pass any SSBI just fine, but I haven't talked to anyone who's gone through it.
>>
>>33624253
Shhh, /k/ hates drugs because they're illegal. It's too much trouble to actually think about the issue and why drugs shouldn't even be illegal in the first place.
>>
>SEALs on drugs.

This isn't news.
>>
There are all different personalities in Spec ops.. From dudes that are on juice,drunks,coke heads and dudes that won't even touch coffee or caffeine on that juice cleanse haha
Just like how there are dudes in the teams that are 220lbs and dudes that are 150lbs everybody's different
>>
nothing new here
and all you shit talkers stink of envy
>>
>>33622381
SEALs got a ton of pop culture recognition in the 80s and 90s. There's a perception among the general public that they're the tip top elite special forces.

DEVGRU are the tip top elite. DEVGRU are SEALs, but they are much more than SEALs too. Kind of like of how the Blue Angels or Thunderbirds are pilots, but they aren't just pilots... kind of a sloppy analogy, but I think you get what I mean.

DEVGRU is the elite. SEALs are merely a step above ordinary soldiers, like Rangers. Though even that comparison is arguably unfair to the Rangers. Fun fact - there are almost twice as many people in the SEALs as in the Rangers.
>>
>>33624073
Because honesty is a virtue, you cunt. Just because the military fucks people over for being honest doesn't make that untrue.
>>
>>33624845
>there are almost twice as many people in the SEALs as in the Rangers
Bullshit, provide a citation.
>>
>>33624864
You're a child. You smoked a mostly harmless drug in school like most kids did and the military wants to fuck you over a victimless crime but you still consider being honest to them.
>>
>>33622381
If a SEAL goes on a mission and doesnt write at least 1 book about it, did it really happen?
>>
>>33622904
Nah, they have to be like Jeff Seid, all natty brah ;)
>>
>>33624933
http://www.gao.gov/assets/680/671462.pdf

Actually the figure I was looking at included SWCCs, not just SEALs. Just SEALs its more like 1.5x
>>
>>33622356
Is this from the same website that claiming they were canoeing everyone and taking pictures of it to share around for shits and giggles?
>>
>>33625172
Interesting. Thanks anon
>>
>>33622951

More like because shit's not sustainable. It works great in the short term but afterwards it is very destructive to the user.
>>
File: benis.jpg (86KB, 1153x270px) Image search: [Google]
benis.jpg
86KB, 1153x270px
>>33624967
Meh I don't really care because I know my waivers are getting approved because I got a 92 on my ASVAB and my IST scores are impeccable but the guy who you're replying to isn't the poolee from >>33624018

sage
>>
>>33622356
Sounds normal. To be a superhuman you need that extra boost. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dolph Lundgren and Jay Cutler only exist thanks to drugs.
>>
>>33624864
so is intelligence. To bad you only have one type of virtue.
>>
>>33623299
>Not buying it, zero tolerance policy has been around for a long time.

It's likely, they spend slot of money on these men and they aren't easily replaceable. I've seen guys get second chances a couple times, though demotion is highly likely they may not get kicked out.
>>
>>33622356
>>SEALs so tough>all are on meth

You surprised?

Half the combat troops I knew in the 90s took speed on ops
>>
>>33622451
>>33622451
>>33622451
>Nah onely ex SAS i know of is "Bear" Grylls

he's a larper

he was in the ta

drink your own piss for being gullible
>>
>>33622994
>>>33622923Roid rage is pretty much a myth

No its not

and steroid users are unfit for leo or combat near civillians
>>
File: file.png (543KB, 634x424px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
543KB, 634x424px
>>33622381
>>
File: 1488726981840.png (135KB, 288x415px) Image search: [Google]
1488726981840.png
135KB, 288x415px
>>33623883

That's one ugly bitch, the fuck was Dubya thinking??
>>
>>33626796

Also, Strike Back. Written and consulted by SAS guys.
>>
>>33626809
Strike Back was top tier though. Well spent effort.
>>
>>33626732
proof of this outrageous claim?
>>
>people who wreck their bodies with physical stress use stimulants to improve their performance

i'd rather them use them, than have them not and go against a group of soldiers who do
>>
>>33623299
wow. Rocket fin looks a lot larger than it's on amazon page.
>>
File: people-pacino-scarface.jpg (41KB, 750x488px) Image search: [Google]
people-pacino-scarface.jpg
41KB, 750x488px
PPL who fight for freedom should have the freedom of using legalized recreational use cocaine.
>>
>>33622451

There are heaps of books about SASR, be advised.
>>
>>33622356
>Seals are all on meth
>just like pretty much all of the major powers in WWII

wow big surprise.
>>
>>33627386

Everyone should have that right.

Plants are plants.

I could take a bag of grass from my LAWN and do an alkaloid extraction and get high as fuck from it.

Tons of legal chemicals exist we can get high from.

But noooo, let's just use Frankenchemicals cooked up by pharmaceutical businesses that are based on meth, opium, cocaine, etc
>>
>>33622526
>Meets a guy with a Ranger tab
>Thinks the guy is an actual Ranger
>>
>>33622356
>"meth"
We're regularly prescribed go-pills. If you want them, you get them.

>Sleeping aids
Same thing applies.

>AAS/PEDs
Literally nothing wrong with taking them, except if you're taking methylated orals (while deployed). Most AAS have existed for close to 50 years and have all been extensively studied - half of these compounds were created by Russian and American chemists to be used by athletes on an international scale.

And to the "doctor" who is arguing over roid rage, both the FDA and NIH disagree with you.

Aside from that, SOF life is stressful and people will eventually crack under the pressure. Whether it's alcoholism, substance abuse, infidelity, whatever.
>>
>>33628029
You can do what?

Holy mother of God, what kind of pothead witch craft is this?
>>
>>33622994
>>33623025
roid rage is subjective to the individual as hormones influence each person differently.

it also depends on the type of hormone. highly androgenic roids will definitely increase aggressiveness which I can see becoming an issue in certain combat or ROE situations.

however I think if people dont juice to the fucking gills like richard piana and just do hgh so their knees don't explode by age 25 then it probably won't matter.
>>
Pilots get the meths
>>
>>33622991
Wasn't it heavily implied in no easy day that they juiced in BUDs? Getting eeekebds off would make it easy. Just keep it in the car
>>33628349
Are the go pills and roids legal though? Or if command finds out are you fucked?
>>
>>33622410
Yes, yes I have.
>>
>>33628860
Go-pills and sleeping aids are literally prescribed or doled out by physicians.

AAS usage in SOF is an open secret. I highly doubt any anyone would be on cycle during any sort of selection. Logistically it would be just about impossible.
>>
>>33628922

If you lift for 6-12 months with good instruction, and have good peers... you can very easily tell when someone is juicing.

It's not just the SEALs that are juicing, anyone with eyeballs can see that. Don't have a problem with it either myself

It's the weak sauce party drugs that the SEALs are caught with that's a little WTF
>>
>>33628950
That's what I mean about it being an open secret.

But back to the party drugs, like I was saying, it's a stress thing. Guys get burnt out and make shit decisions. The problem is when it's accepted on an institutional (and peer) level.
>>
>>33629081
if you were in the situation that the seals found themselves in in that one movie, where they either kill an unarmed totally innocent civvie, or risk compromise or disagreeing with your superiors orders, would ya do it
>>
>>33628922
>Go-pills and sleeping aids are literally prescribed or doled out by physicians.

This, exactly.
Go-pills are dexedrine or adderall iirc.

People shouldn't be surprised that SEALS have a drug problem.
>>
>>33629183
>"Totally innocent"
That being said, I frankly don't care whether or not they live or die - I'd have tied him to the tree and gagged him and beat feet to exfil. If he lives, cool. If not, whatever.

The primary issue was the whole thing was a colossal fuckup from the moment they started planning it. That's the reason they were compromised and got into a running gunfight.
>>
>>33628462
the bullshit kind
but he's right about legal drugs being everywhere
morning glories contain LSA, which is similar to LSD
you can buy mescaline containing cacti at home depot and they're planted all over as ornamental plants

getting more exotic, salvia is legal lots of places, as is hawaiian baby woodrose, DMT containing plants and MAOI containing plants, aminata mushrooms, psychedelic mushroom spores, unwashed poppy seeds...
>>
>>33629225
>primary issue was the whole thing was a colossal fuckup from the moment they started planning it
what happened?
>>
>>33626732
>>33626796
I never heard or read about him spilling SAS stuff.

He just calls himself a TV presenter.
>>
File: 1484085928289.jpg (181KB, 490x427px) Image search: [Google]
1484085928289.jpg
181KB, 490x427px
>>33624228
Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiicc !
>>
>>33623929
Most people they sign up for the Army can't write before enlisting. It's why they joined the Army.
>>
>>33622451
Bravo Two Zero.

"Andy McNab" is one of the more prolific ones.
>>
>>33626796
And he never even passed selection.
>>
>>33622526
Ranger tab or ranger scroll?
>>
>>33622381
SAS are probably worse than SEALs in that regard. I've seen too many articles like "How one SAS sniper killed an ISIS executioner right before executing a little girl."
>>
>>33622381
I failed BUDS - was alright with the physical stuff but didn't pass the Creative Writing phase - kept using prepositions to end sentences with.
>>
>>33622381
>Do other countries' special forces do this shit too?
No. Because other countries SF don't do anything worth writing about.
>>
>>33626796
>What the hell kind of a name is Soap, eh? How'd a muppet like you pass selection?
>>
>>33624667
No, people hate drugs here because druggies are hedonistic, lazy, degenerate scum who will inevitably convince other people to do drugs just like them.

Honestly, druggies remind me of the sailors who drank the seawater after the sinking of the USS Indianapolis. After drinking the water, they would try to convince others to do the same and would go crazy and try to flip the rafts (society). The sailors did the sane thing and just pushed them out to sea; we should do the same to druggies.
>>
>>33624229
top motherfucking kek
read that shit people it's so fucking /k/ it's unbelievable.
>>
>>33624864
You are so unbelievably goddammed stupid it hurts. Don't do that! Never admit to anything they can't prove you did!
>>
>>33622356
when i was in the marines in afghanistan everyone who had been there long enough was popping prescribed vicodins and huge opiate problem

all were prescribed for pain issues injuries

when we got back the doctors said fuck you need to be clean for pisstet and weeall collectively went inna major withdrawals

i have so many stories

military is resl fucked up guys
>>
>>33622410
I've never met an infantryman that will shut the fuck up. The whole culture of combat arms from 11B to SF is to tell everyone in the room about yourself as soon as possible.

A vegan, a faggot, and a veteran walk into a bar. Which is which? Don't worry, they'll tell you within 5 minutes.
>>
>>33623014
you could stave off said tolerance by MDA inhibitors and anti oxidants. I would believe that said issuing department has a qualified doctor/pharmacologist. However, there are a number of things that come into play. For example, would benzo's be better for a marksman "MGS guize!" But really, amphetamines could sometimes help, but they function by increasing dopamine and adrenaline, which makes me think that they would be redundant in a potential operation, as you probably already have a lot of adrenaline if your system, no matter how badass you might be.
>>
>>33624229
>Heroin was a wartime panacea, which was used for pain, cough, arthritis, and muscle aches. Medics carried two ampules of cocaine in their bags, in addition to four ampules of morphine, 30 opium tablets, and 30 heroin tablets. Those on the front line were issued a package of five heroin pills
>“Substances qualifying as hard drugs were handed out surprisingly freely, in my opinion. If someone had a cough, he might get dozens of heroin tablets, because it was an efficient cough suppressant”
Finland, not even once.
>>
>>33622904
Because stimulant psychosis is very real. Think of how you feel after not sleeping for three days, but now imagine being geeked out like all fuck and magdumping a bush because it looked like a shadow person
>>
File: funky wally.jpg (47KB, 450x503px) Image search: [Google]
funky wally.jpg
47KB, 450x503px
>>33631959

>A vegan, a faggot, and a veteran walk into a bar. Which is which? Don't worry, they'll tell you within 5 minutes.

>TFW see truck drive my with veteran liscense plates
>guy driving looks barely 30
>>
>>33633335
Everyone wants to be like their grandpa with their 1st ID hat and vet bumper sticker.
>>
>>33633525
You funny enough, I think this is a phase that all vets go through

Sure you'll have an old timer who has a million stories to tell but for the most part, old vets who were in the shit don't talk about it but I have a feeling when they were fresh out the military, they wouldn't shut up about it too or went through that edgy phase we're seeing vets today go through

Give it time, once they get older they'll get over themselves, unlike liberals and vegans...
>>
>>33633591
Not necessarily true, my Grandpa didn't talk about his tour much until his late seventies when he suddenly went full SPANK U 4 UR CERVIX
>>
>>33625259
>Bragging about your asvab score
Kek, i took that shit hungover and scored higher than you
>>
>>33633591
Only the ones who want to be treated like heroes....
>you were in the army?
>yep
>my cousin is a marine!
>cool
>/end convo
>>
>>33629199
Dexedrine and adderall at least for AF were phased out for modafinil family.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.