[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$100 Shotgun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1587.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1587.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
So /k/ if you visit wally world and stumble into the gun section you'll likely find pic related. Its a Hatfield and i know fuck all about the company but i just impulse bought one because i got my tax return. Anybody have any experience with this brand of shotgun? Did i fuck up?
>>
>>33618176
it fucking sucks that's all you need to know. get the McCoy instead.
>>
>>33618176
It's not great, but it will go boom when you pull the trigger and probably won't blow your hands off.
>>
>>33618176
What you're gonna use it for? Hunting? Home defence?

It's a official gun for alaskan native people(just like how tec 9 is associated with urban disenfranchised youth of the 80s). Every drunk eskimo had 2 of those
>>
>>33618176
Its shit and you made a poor decison, congratulations.
>>
They make good truck guns.

If Tyrone makes off with it it's not like you lost much and he'll likely just get himself killed with it.
>>
Modify and grind down the trigger guard, handle, and forend to allow it to fold all the way. Take an inch off the buttstock to shorten the LOP slightly, then chop the barrel down so its flush with the stock when folded.

Then you'll have a reliable 9/10 camp gun. The only flaw is that they put a safety on it for some retarded reason. The hammer is the only safety needed. Anything extra just gets in the way.

Have fun with your new project OP. They are great guns when fixed up.
>>
>>33618210
I guess I'd use it for hunting. I wouldn't make it my go-to for home defense though unless I HAD to. I hardly ever shoot because poorfag and I work graveyard at a gas station so no time. But I mean a shotgun is pretty versatile right?
>>
>>33618307
Well I'd cut the barrel the to the shortest legal length that you can.
>>
>>33618305
The only thing blocking it from folding all the way is the trigger guard and I'm pretty good with woodworking so I'd probably just dig out a well in the foregrip for the trigger guard
>>
>>33618334
But then no accurate
>>
>>33618351
its a 100$ shotgun faggot
>>
all the newer single shot shotguns are so blocky imo. I like the look of the old HR model.
>>
>>33618176
good buy, have an old h&r i got about 30yrs ago,single shot 20g best skeet gun in the world for single clay fun,still shoot it pretty regularly now. that gun will be around forever and will work whenever you need it,so enjoy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.