[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ I paid $40 for this, was I ripped off?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (506KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
506KB, 700x465px
Hey /k/ I paid $40 for this, was I ripped off?
>>
>>33611403
thats about the standard going rate you so didnt get ripped off. you just bought shit and wasted 40 bucks.
>>
>$40 gun
you didn't get ripped off
>>
Not at all. Use it to tinker with.
>>
>>33611403
Pretty cheap for a really shitty and awful niggermatic.
>>
>>33611403
i would have to see it closer to know for sure. send it to me and i'll get back to you
>>
>Under its Bryco name, the company was described by the U.S. BATF as one of the "Ring of Fire" companies.

heh
>>
>>33611477
It's generally a bad sign.
>>
>>33611403
Depends how many bodies Tyrone put on it before he sold it to you.
>>
>>33611403

Can't wait to see it on Liveleak.
>>
It's worth it if you never fire it and place it in storage. They are the kind of shit that will wind up on Forgotten Weapons in 2060. Once guns are all banned in half the Union after the Great Succession of 2055, firearms will spike in value.
>>
>>33612931
It's probably good for at least a few magazines, assuming you don't load them fully.

God knows what it does after that though, I've seen a .25ACP one explode out the back of the slide. Small bang, because it's .25ACP, but still bad.

Also it's secession, not succession.
>>
File: muh wrist.jpg (25KB, 800x262px) Image search: [Google]
muh wrist.jpg
25KB, 800x262px
>>33611403
If you can shoot $40 worth of ammo through it before it breaks, I would say you broke even.
>>
>>33611403
Know your meme OP,

It's, "did I get ripped off?"

And know your meme /k/ !
>>
>>33611403
No you didn't get ripped off.

It's a piece of shit that wont hold up for more than a few mags, but $40 is about right for said piece of shit.
>>
>>33611403
It's worth $40 just to play with and point at the TV. Wouldn't use it for defense if there was another choice.
>>
>>33611403
I want to buy one of these and run mag after mag through it until it breaks
>>
>>33611435

It's a troll thread.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.