[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Foreign Sub of California?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.jpg (96KB, 639x764px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
96KB, 639x764px
Is there a Russian or North Korean submarine off the coast of California? Unusual Navy aircraft patrol searches spark fears.

The idling presence of anti-submarine military crafts hovering off the United States' West Coast has prompted concerns of a possible threat to national security.
Concerns have circulated that a foreign submarine from North Korea or Russia could be the reason for the unusual military activity off the coast of California.
Three low-lying military aircraft were reportedly seen in the area using flight-tracking software, despite it not being a normal area of surveillance.Among aircraft seen were the Navy EP-3E Aries II, which is used for electronic surveillance, a Navy P-3C Orion, used for submarine spotting, and a Boeing P-8 Poseidon used for anti-submarine warfare, InfoWars reported.
The military vessels were allegedly seen spanning the coastal waters from Los Angeles to the San Diego/Tijuana border near Mexico.
The website stated that a Royal Canadian CP-140 Orion, which is also known for its capability to spot submarines, entered the area at one point. Though the reports remain unconfirmed, they come in the wake of a tumultuous week for the United States' foreign activity, after President Trump launched 59 tomahawk missiles at a Syrian air base on Friday.
The action was said to have infuriated Moscow and Russian government.
According to the Sun, Russia and Iran made a joint statement, which read:'What America waged in an aggression on Syria is a crossing of red lines.
'From now on we will respond with force to any aggressor or any breach of red lines from whoever it is and America knows our ability to respond well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4400340/Naval-activity-prompts-concerns-foreign-submarine.html

I have been autisticly watching this for 6 days now. 6 days there has been at least 1 aircraft on station, A Canadian P-3 has flown down to fill in the gaps. There is no carrier battle group out there. WTF is going on?
>>
>North Korean Sub

Even Botswana has better subs, and they're landlocked
>>
>>33609190
Its most likely a Russian sub eavesdropping on San Clemente Island, San Diego and Navy movements. Took close for a SSBN strike.
>>
>>33609115
Its war, son. War. Its the changinh of an era for our society.

"Harsh times make strong men, strong men make easy times, and easy times make harsh times." Im paraphrasing, but we've been living in a society full of weak minded, and ill-concerned faggots who cant even pick up their mouse on the keyboard from all the lotion they have on.

Trump is leading us to harsh times, and i can honestly say im happy. My children will learn how to be strong, mentaly and physically.

Now with a threat greatter than a sandnigger with an RPG, we will learn what it meant to gorge an empire, and defend it, just like our forefathers did.

You will someday thank us, but untill then, you will hate us. So rest easy tonight, for tomorrow, you may be fighting to stay alive
>>
Could it be chink shit? With all the troops massed near norkorea a sub monitoring west coast movement would be beneficial. Probably one around Guam and Hawaii already
>>
>>33609295
>talks about his children
>sounds like a NEET virgin living in a basement

the irony
>>
Hey guys, Commieforniafag here, it's been terrible watching our constitutional rights crash and burn. But seriously we can't let these gooks get the nuclear launch codes
>>
>>33609333
California here too.

Cant wait for Chinamen to come up from Mexico so I can un-fuck my AR15s and go RedDawn on their asses.

You do know that China has troops in Mexico right?
>>
>>33609738
Right with you. Venturafag reporting.
>>
>>33609115
>infowars reported

try again anon
>>
Probably searching for one of the cartels submarines stashed with weed
>>
File: 1490195026206.jpg (143KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490195026206.jpg
143KB, 400x600px
>>33610109
>CNN nigger detected
>>
>>33609115
>InfoWars
>>
>>33610979
>Alex Jones has been correct 90% of the time so far. When he is wrong, he admits it.

Also

>buy Muh filters
>>
>>33611455
Which Alex Jones are you talking about? That dude says nothing remotely accurate. He lies through his teeth just like everyone else but doesn't have the decency to make them sound believable.
>>
File: IMG_2703.jpg (71KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2703.jpg
71KB, 530x600px
>>33611860
Sounds like you need some Super Male Vitality.
>>
>>33609295
Fucking weirdo, he's a president, not an emperor. For somebody that probably says "cuck" unironically, you sure do have a hard on for another dude.

>>33609115
It's an ELINT plane. It's an EP-3.

>>33609738
No they don't.
>>
>>33611860
I mean, when you spout literally every retarded opinion under the sun......you know what they say about a broken clock.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.