[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about sikhs /k/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11

File: sikhs.jpg (111KB, 800x518px) Image search: [Google]
sikhs.jpg
111KB, 800x518px
Tell me about sikhs /k/
>>
It's in their religion to be fudds.
>>
>>33608802
Go ask /int/
>>
>>33608802
why do they wear the hats?
>>
File: 9GBVFep.jpg (94KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9GBVFep.jpg
94KB, 1920x1080px
>>33608802
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvQitBXj0BM
>>
>>33609680
>Have fun and send us your grouping
I like this guy, he's sick.
>>
>>33608802
sandniggers like the rest of them
>>
I'm going to a Sikh wedding in a couple of months. My wife had to get a traditional dress for the wedding (mind you she's a Germanic blonde from Dallas). Upon finding out the groom is wearing a traditional dagger I asked if I could do the same. I'd also settle for wearing my esee 5.
>>
>>33609680
>>33609931
4yrs army, dat trigger discipline
>>33609974
this guy gets it
>>
>>33609595
It's because they believe they're all kings and should dress as such. Also since they don't cut their hair it helps keep that shit under control. I knew a Sikh that wore dew rags but it triggered the fuck out of some of his Sikh compatriots
>>
>>33610046
WE
>>
File: secret service grips.jpg (49KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
secret service grips.jpg
49KB, 800x533px
Apparently Eagle Grips (the guys who invented the boot grips for S&W revolvers) was founded and run by a Sikh guy, and now his son. There's a really cringy interview video where this guy keeps bugging the son about the differences between Sikhs and Muslims.
>>
>>33608802
Much like other Punjabis:

>bad drivers
>ill mannered
>a bit smelly

But they're not Muslim, or crazy Hindu, which immediately makes them more agreeable.
>>
>>33610101
>There's a really cringy interview video where this guy keeps bugging the son about the differences between Sikhs and Muslims.

Important difference though. One will be a functioning member of society the other one will rape your family and decapitate you.
>>
A religion created to battle Muslims coming into India, based on not being victims and defending the weak.
Practices include always being armed (ceremonial daggers) and treating thier body's as gifts from god (many don't cut thier hair and instead wrap it under turbans)
Relatively based for poo in loos
>>
>>33608802
They're okay. Have good PR going for them so everyone(white people) loves them and their bullshit but Punjab areas are okay.

T. Half poo in loo
>>
>>33610129
please dont tell me the other half is a shit-stained white
>>
>>33610106
>>33610118
Exactly.

They still like their curry food, but they aren't here to convert or kill me as I do no harm to them.
>>
File: IMG_0200.png (636KB, 824x656px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0200.png
636KB, 824x656px
>>33610132
Oh but it is. Now give me more grant and scholarship money so I can buy ammo and a sling once summer semester rolls around.
>>
File: can he hear me.jpg (112KB, 788x329px) Image search: [Google]
can he hear me.jpg
112KB, 788x329px
>>33610157
Affirmative action was a mistake.
>>
>>33608802
Religion requires them to go armed at all times in case someone needs protecting. Have taken killing terrorists to an art form.
>>
In any group there's going to be some assholes. This goes for the sikhs too.

The sikhs are a culture, not just a religion. The reason the rest of the world has noticed the sikhs is that they have a warrior ethos not entirely unlike the gurkhas and have found room to serve in wars and armies where few other Indians show up or make a difference. I like that.
>>
>>33608802
I know a little about them
They fucking hate Muslims, some people seem to love them for some reason, but I've met many and they've always been pretty kind caring people
>>
File: COVER-FOR-WEB-hi-res.jpg (322KB, 1002x1598px) Image search: [Google]
COVER-FOR-WEB-hi-res.jpg
322KB, 1002x1598px
>>33608802
They're okay. I can respect their whole thing being about preparedness and whatnot. The hats are cool too I guess.
>>
>>33610198
While I agree with you, that shit mostly benefits niggers and spics. I don't know many asians getting gibs me dats but know plenty of nigs getting them.
>>
sikhs seem pretty based. generally decent, god fearing (their own god anyway), and most importantly, tolerant people.
>>
>>33610238
People just end up abusing it and idiots who should't be in college end up in college and administrations wonders why incoming classes keep getting dumber and dumber.
>>
>>33610307
Yeah I see that a bit when I look around some classes
>how the fuck did you get he...
>oh that's right
I'm going to see it a lot when I enter the working world.
>>
>>33608802
They're a generally great culture.
Just like >>33610211 I know better than to say every single one is amazing but no matter what country they live in, they always seem to blow me away with how powerful their global spirit is and yet with that how more powerful their patriotic spirit is.
>>
>>33610228
Oh, my dad in his younger days fell and seriously hurt himself while working on some Sikhs house
The guy was at his side through most of his coma, was there much more than my grandparents were
Very caring guy, dunno anyone who would stay with some cunt working on his house throughout their coma, I fucking wouldn't
>>
>>33610363
Damn that's pretty based.
>>
>>33610157
What the hell do you think I did with my "loan refunds"? They said they had to be used for "educational/living expenses," and guns and ammo are a living expense for a /k/ommando. Better they get scholarships and grants than some Black Nationalist or feminazi.
>>
File: IMG_0327.jpg (102KB, 500x610px)
IMG_0327.jpg
102KB, 500x610px
>>33610405
Kek my grant money helped buy my first AR. Thanks Florida, sorry needy Haitian or Cuban, I needed an AR.
>>
>>33610382
Yeah, very compassionate act
Not that it makes all Sikhs great, but they seem good people
>>
>>33608802
They act based when they're guests but will start raping you when they're the majority just like the Muslims.

They're cool because of their martial lifestyle. You don't need to wear a towel to live a martial lifestyle, incorporate the based aspects of any belief system into your own system.
>>
>>33609974
Honkie ass cracker
>>
>>33610106
Half and half, the ones you see who own liquor and 711s and whatever will give you that rude impression. But I've worked with sikhs and punjabis and most are hard working and very polite and anytime I didn't have food they would all ask to share their food with me (I miss it, first time I had Indian food and it was fucking good)
I have a few close Punjabi friends now, they aren't very traditional, they don't dress with turbans and what not, only wear that flashy clothing during weddings and shit.
Good guys mostly, vastly, vastly different then muslims. And Indian women can be fucking hot as fuck
>>
>>33610561
baboon ass nigger
>>
File: Sunny-Leone.jpg (119KB, 444x666px) Image search: [Google]
Sunny-Leone.jpg
119KB, 444x666px
>>33610633
This thread needs moar Sunny Leone.
>>
>>33610157
I know that feel my fellow technical minority compadre

>get paid $5k per semester after tuition to go to college
>spend it on funs and vidya
>graduate debt-free
>all my white friends are in debt
>>
>>33610036
the british army
>>
>>33609595

Lot of loyalty for a hired gun.
>>
There's a Sikh in my neighborhood who likes to push his grand baby around in a stroller on nice days.

All he does is say seemingly soothing/nice things to his kid in his language, and smile/wave at passerby. Seems like a good human being to me.
>>
>>33610101
A lot of Sikhs in the USA are worried about that though
on 9/11 a man went to town and shot a Sikh because he thought he was a muslim
>>
File: sunnyleone.jpg (116KB, 682x1024px)
sunnyleone.jpg
116KB, 682x1024px
>>
>>33608802
>Hate Muslims
>Strong martial tradition
>A giant sword fight broke out at their biggest temple a couple of years ago

They're alright in my book
>>
File: Balwant Singh.jpg (70KB, 618x559px) Image search: [Google]
Balwant Singh.jpg
70KB, 618x559px
>>33609595
Judging from their size, it must be where they hide their weapons.
>>
>>33610774
sarcasm it was a bout finger
>>
>>33610974
what
>>
>>33610952
Imagine how fucking hench his neck must be
>>
The turban, or dastar, is worn for a number of reasons. It's connected with a whole slew of positive mature traits which includes honor, responsibility and so on. There are also historical reasons for the garment being worn at all times. Its practical function is to keep the wearer's long uncut hair in check. It is of course also a way to display you are a sikh.
>>
>>33610886
>a giant sword fight broke out
Can you expand on this
>>
Wasn't there a Sikh in commiefornia trying to sue the state for not letting him own uncucked rifles with normal 30rd mags saying it was against his religion or something?

How is that not something we can get behind?
>>
File: 1485506496127.jpg (45KB, 313x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485506496127.jpg
45KB, 313x400px
>>33611620
>post yfw if he wins
>>
>>33610952
d...does it create its own orbit?
>>
>>33608802
It's a heavily traditional warrior clan that follows its own karmic religion. The hair thing is related. They also still fight with swords and shit, because why not. There's a good video of them getting into some family feud two years ago and breaking out the blades. They've had every reason to stay armed for centuries and modern India hasn't done much to make them safer. Mostly left in peace, not even remotely the oddest people in India.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvertGZkwF4
>>
>>33608802
>hates muslims
>warrior culture
>kind and respectful (unless muslim)
>love guns
They're the most /k/ peoples I know
>>
Isnt this the religion with dedicated anti muslim knife?
>>
>>33609680

>come get trained

based religion
>>
Punjabi food is fucking cash.
>>
>>33615173
kek, amazing
>>
>>33610072
WUZ
>>
>>33608802
21 sikh soldiers killed 600 afghans in the 1800s...
>>
>>33608802
Based Muslims.
>>
>>33616784
SIKHS
>>
>>33611575
I'd be lying if I said I knew what caused it, apparently it was rival factions of some sort.

Anyway, Sikhs always carry a ceremonial sword or dagger of some sort. People got pissed at each other and started swinging their swords at each other.

https://youtu.be/KvertGZkwF4
>>
>>33619851
It's not ceremonial
It represents the idea that they must always be strong and ready to defend the innocent and the weak
>>
Sikh's are pretty /k/. One of the tenets of their religion is that they are always armed; they carry a dagger everywhere. I think they get a pass on the knife laws in Canada under religious freedom.

From what I've read about them, they seem alright. They keep to themselves, they don't really bother anyone.

For all the guys saying they smell, idk about that. Maybe they have some weird cologne thing they wear; but they are ideologically bound to take a bath at least once, maybe twice (?) A day.
>>
>all of this bs sihk propaganda on 4chan
They're shitty people which is why they all do some shitty sales job or insurance fraud schemes for cash, while taking government assistance. The only good ones are the ones that leave the Sikh containment centres because "they fucking can't stand other indians". Also this "sihks hate muslims thing" is a total meme. When they're together, they act like best friends.

I've never met more dishonest and lazy people.
>>
>>33621458
I think you're confusing Sikhs with Hindus
>>
>>33621504
No, I know the fucking difference.

t. Moved out of Brampton, Ontario
>>
poo in loo's
>>
>>33621522
Maybe leaf Sikhs are shitty because leafland is shitty, I don't fucking know

I never met one that didn't hate muslims
>>
>>33620343
"Moderate" Sikhs say it's ceremonial and that fighting laws that require blunting the knives is for troublemakers.
>>
>>33608802
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saragarhi

>21 dead Sikhs

>400+ dead Afghans
>>
>>33618981
'N
>>
Check my Sikh dubs
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.