[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only in Finland and California

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 10

File: finlandcalifornia.jpg (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
finlandcalifornia.jpg
202KB, 1920x1080px
is this kinda of shit possible to happen. Have fun no guns!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHCHXI4CsEk&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>33608248
K
>>
>>33608248
Lmao fuckin k
These kids must have survived an abortion or something.
>>
>>33608248
>knock knock
>POUND POUND
>BOOM BOOM
>CRASH
>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG
>BANG BANG BANG
>silence

How the story should have gone.
>>
>>33608248
Stupid bitch, learn to spell.
>>
>>33608248

what does finland have to do with any of this? did you mean sweden?
>>
File: 20mm Garand.jpg (74KB, 669x535px) Image search: [Google]
20mm Garand.jpg
74KB, 669x535px
>>33608340
>>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG
>>BANG BANG BANG
>>ping!
>>silence

fixed that for you.
>>
Oh my God, I hope that bitch gets a standard liberal Twitter whooping.

>mom please help he's inside
>k
>mom please help
>mom?
>I'm busy
>call 911
>>
File: 1485366422660.jpg (68KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
1485366422660.jpg
68KB, 700x714px
Police in Finland just denied semi auto rifle from a hunter, reason being "too much fire power". The hunter may appeal this in court and get the permission since there's no law ruling against owning semi for hunting (it's actually fucking normal, but EU).
Police is handling my buying permit for semi auto .308 and it's been two weeks, and no mail from them. I called them today and they said "it's been onl-.. just wait two more weeks, we're busy". When I applied for buying permit weeks ago they said they'd handle it the same day, because they're not busy. Fuck this country, fuck EU gun control bullshit.

They just started to find ways to put more locks on trucks and cars because of stockholm. When iron pants for women with locks, so no rapes anymore? Safeguard the keys in the police station so rapes won't just move from streets to peoples homes. When does this end /k/?
>>
>>33608542
with a 20mm wouldnt it be more BANG BANG BANG from the hi-points and BOOOOOOOOOM, BOOOOOOOM, BOOOOOOOOOOOM, POOONNGGGGG from the garand?
>>
>>33608248

Their mom is a cunt and should get life in jail.
>>
>>33608337
>>33608322
it's quick and informative.

she gets the message
>>
File: 100_1321.jpg (373KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
100_1321.jpg
373KB, 1536x864px
>>33608340
Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew!
Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew!
Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew!
Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew!
Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew!
Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew!
>>
>>33608952
I imagine the real downside to putting 30 rounds toward a threat is fucking up your house.

Would a couple rounds of weak ass buckshot be better than 30 rounds of 5.45 tearing through your house end to end?
>>
>>33608966

>not keeping the holes and blood splatter to warn other vermin
>>
>>33608248
>Finland
No, not here.
>>
>>33609050
If police shootouts have taught us anything it's that rifles are the king of the fight 99% of the time.

The other 1% is shotguns.
>>
>>33608248

But you can own guns in California.
>>
>>33608627
Stop crying and get a SRA license
>>
>>33609542
Yeah, it's like buying an RC car and say that you can legally own an offroad vehicle.
>>
>>33608966
What's the downside?
>>
>>33608750
no it would be more like BANG----EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
To be fair most gunowners in America probably don't leave guns within easy access of their 14 year old daughters.

This video does show that mothers should not be in the workforce unless they absolutley need to - and they should preferably have a gun
>>
>>33609658
There are plenty of stories of kids defending their homes from invaders with their parents guns
>>
>>33609658
14 is old enough to be taught how to use a gun and be trusted with one
>>
File: 1488181161146.jpg (74KB, 807x802px) Image search: [Google]
1488181161146.jpg
74KB, 807x802px
k
>>
>>33608627

If you think that this is something new, you have not really paid attention during the last few years.

As far as Police is concerned it is clear that hunting has been lately used as a loop-hole of sort for acquiring semiauto rifles when the real reason is "just because I want one", while reservists and sport shooters that actually have a valid reason have to proof why they need any.

Besides, this happened in Turku/Åbo, which has been commonly known for years to be the shittiest place to get permits for funs due to local cops having their special interpretations, which have nothing to do with existing legislation.

One of my friends just waited bit over 6 months with cops trying several times during that time to find any excuse for rejecting application for getting purchase permit for "muu-muu", so cry me a river for waiting just two weeks.
>>
File: 1486660136270.jpg (26KB, 563x563px) Image search: [Google]
1486660136270.jpg
26KB, 563x563px
>>33610196
I had a case of public intoxication on public transport 11 years ago when i was 18, they use that as a reason to deny my weapon permit.

The EU deserves to burn. I live in the land of the free now so i have rights again.
>>
>>33610247
>public intoxication while riding a bus

would they rather you drive back from the bar?
>>
>>33610269
In the infinite wisdom of the EU being intoxicated even if you aren't breaking any laws means you can't own firearms.

Being an illegal with terrorist charges is fine, but god DAMN you if you're legally consuming alcohol.
>>
>>33608248
>here me
Stupid cunt
>>
>>33610301
well you might as well buy some illegal firearms from a "refugee" if the EU won't let you get a gun legally
>>
>>33609687
Eh, before 14 preferably. My nephews have shot just about everything we have and are not even 10. Teach them early and about safety.
>>
>>33610355
Even better. I moved away and now i can tell them "i told you so" when they crash and burn.
>>
>>33610247
Public intoxication on public transport - how did that happen? Did you pass out in bus or train and got taken to police station for a night to sober up?

If so, that is a damn sorry excuse - are you sure it is the only reason? I am asking because I have not heard anybody having their permit application revoked just because of ending up to drunk tank once or twice during their youth.
>>
YOU MADE THE NOGUNS BED, NOW SLEEP IN IT!
>>
>>33610247
Fuck the EU! When Russia, china or terrorists start ww3 they will wish more people were armed.
>>
>>33610393
HEY! We need to help them see the errors of their way, not make fun of them. Thankfully, here in the US, the new supreme court justice might overturn the laws in CA, NY, and the other states that fucked up.
>>
>>33610384
I was barely awake when they talked to me, i agreed with them that i was in no shape to get home on my own so i went into the drunk tank with them. But yeah, because of that i can't get a gun license since they put that on my traffic record and being drunk even if i wasn't in traffic still means they mark me as being a danger to society.

Thank fuck I'm tearing up my citizenship soon to be an american instead.
>>
>>33610393
Actually I'll just move to pro-gun states and vote for liberal candidates ;)
>>
>>33608248
It's not that they didn't have guns. Even if she had a weapon how would you expect her to effectively use it? People throughout history knew it was not okay to leave women alone, especially small girls. Where is the father?

...Where are the women and elderly in your family right now? How are you protecting them?
>>
>>33610393
That's a very collectivists state of mind.
>>
>>33608340
No it's
>BOOM BOOM
>CRASH
>BOOM BOOM
>CRASH
>Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
>Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
>>
File: 1473727842296.jpg (11KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473727842296.jpg
11KB, 245x250px
>>33610755
>>
>>33610196
The fact it's happening more often is what worries me.
The most recent arbitrary ruling on who need semis by the police was actually in Järvenpää. I got permit from there just last summer, and the police handling it was a good guy who handled my case fast and professionally (i.e not making his own rulings but follows the law). The guy was retiring and cursed gun politics in Vantaa and Helsinki.
Now there's new one who makes rulings based on his own arbitary intebration on who needs what, that's tyranny.

So sorry I'm worried on the future of my hobby and lifestyle. Great that you can make rulings who really need semis and who doesn't. The law says I can own semis for hunting, ressu-wannabe-soldiers NEED those semis just as much as I do, so fuck you. Shooting paper on range is just as much a hobby as me shooting paper on my property. Only difference is that I can actually shoot on my property without driving around the fucking country since, you know, all the shooting clubs and ranges are closing down. Gee I wonder why...

At least I hunt and cull the moose population. Assholes shooting paper who think they have some sort of priviledge on weapons should be put against wall for treason.
>>
>>33609562
How do I into SRA? I need a license to join, but to get the license I need to be a proven hobbyist?
>>
>>33609687
13-14 year olds have no sense of right and wrong.
>>
File: 1491892538425.png (282KB, 422x308px) Image search: [Google]
1491892538425.png
282KB, 422x308px
>>33610557

Stay out.
>>
>>33611446
they know to shoot somebody who's breaking in
>>
>>33611492
And wild animals, cats, the neighbor's mean boy, etc.
>>
>>33611503
well if you raise your kid properly you won't have those problems
>>
>>33611517
It's not about how you raise them, it's their undeveloped emotionality at that age. They'll be fine once they're 16.
>>
>>33611526
when I was a kid I had access to firearms and I never did anything dumb with them

my parents taught me about firearm safety from a young age so they could trust me to not do anything stupid
>>
>>33611536
Anecdotes are not data
>>
>>33611211

The difference is not that you hunt. The difference is that while sport shooters and reservists are required to provide paperwork that proves they are actually active in their shooting hobby, "hunters" have only needed to provide hunting permit - nothing more. Hence its common knowledge that getting firearm as a hunter is much easier and that there are plenty of people misusing this by getting themselves firearm(s) as "hunters", even if they do not really hunt at all.

While something might be legal, it is not always right. Everybody knows how there are bogus "hunters", who are misusing this loophole, which is why the cops do not like people which they think are trying to do just that. Not that the bogus "hunters" are the only ones under false pretense, I have personally taken part in training hundreds of SRA-shooters - much of which are never to be seen in any training or competitions.

I don't rule who can get semis or not. But I'm not surprised if people who are suspected of trying to misrepresent their actual intended use of firearm find their application revoked. I have been owning and actively shooting firearms for over quarter of century, plus training their use about a decade now. Hence I have gathered pretty good understanding how the permit application system usually works.

Those "ressu-wannabe-soldiers" are voluntarily spending their own free time and money to train for defending your worthless life. So ounce of respect would not be an tall order.

BTW: Most Finnish hunters never shot even a single moose, since in most places you either have to land-owner or well-connected to be included as shooter into a hunting party that does moose hunting. So while culling moose population might be the traditional justification, for most hunters it is a poor excuse.

The traditional hunter's reply to tightening legislation has been "this does not apply or worry us, since we are hunters". Well guess what - with new EU-directive it is time to get worried.
>>
>>33611536
Same here. My kids are the same. At the ages its the biggest problem, they shouldn't be home alone anyways.
>>
>>33611585
How do I start SRA?
>>
>>33611526
You're a fucking retard

>You go from no common sense to common sense magically because you aged two years

Kill yourself stupid feminist fuck. I bet you support the aoc myth too.
>>
>>33611585
>The traditional hunter's reply to tightening legislation has been "this does not apply or worry us, since we are hunters". Well guess what - with new EU-directive it is time to get worried.
This is a problem everywhere.
>why do you need 30 rounds? 5 should be enough
>semi-autos? nah! bolt action works fine
>ah, thats horrible for hunting, so you don't need it anyway
>>
>>33611626
>children experience radical changes during puberty
No shit
>>
We are all in the same boat, some are just drilling holes while some of us are bailing water
>>
>>33609569
lol wat
>>
>>33611644
I wish someone would shoot the drillfags
>>
>>33611643
>Puberty starts at 16

Look that up retard. Puberty begins on average at 11 in females.

Idiots like you are who make laws and are arrogant enough to think you can control everyone else, meanwhile you don't have a fucking clue.
>>
>>33611526
>>33611555
>>33611643
You sound pretty set on this. Would you go so far as to say kids shouldn't be around or shoot guns at all? Or that guns shouldn't be in houses with children present?
>>
>>33611653
Its like those idiots who'd rather their kid get raped (possibly killed) than take a life. My kid is more important the a fuckup criminal.
>>
>>33611616
>>33611585
pls respond
>>
>>33611433

It depends. Do you have firearms already and/or are you doing other shooting sports? If you already have most important suitable weapons (semiauto-rifle firing centerfire ammunition and pistol that is at least 9mm) you just join reservist club that belongs to RES or RUL and get into next SRA training course. In addition for SRA training course you will need an insurance for shooting sports - RAT (reserviläisen ampumaturva) that can be acquired along membership is a standard, but also SAL license comes with a valid insurance.

If you do not have those firearms and you do not do other shooting sports, then the situation is more difficult. You cannot get permit to pistol before clocking in enough practice time and normally nobody is going to deliver you a pistol for SRA competitions - which basically makes shooting competitions without your own pistol difficult to say the least. Hence our local district does not even take people without their own firearms to SRA training course anymore. I am not sure if other districts or associations do. If you have no firearms the smart starting point is start first with service/reservist shooting (palvelusase/reserviläisase-ammunta) - usually there are loaners of reservist organizations available for that and it allows you get the practice needed for pistol permit. Also if you are a novice it usually allows you a possibility of testing various rifles and pistols, which provides useful reference for buying your own.
>>
>>33611714
>If you already have most important suitable weapons (semiauto-rifle firing centerfire ammunition and pistol that is at least 9mm)
I can get the pistol by being a member of a pistol club, but don't I need to be in SRA or palvelusaseammunta to get the rifle in the first place?
>>
>>33608248
>get text from daughter to call police
>don't call police
>argue with her tell her to call
>call neighbor and tell them to call the police
fucking retard cunt

>bald with shaved head in 20s-30
>no race
So nigger then.
>>
>>33611211
>that's tyranny.
But Europe never had freedom to begin with. This is why America happened.
>>
>>33611585
But the problem is not the fact that police is trying to stop guns from getting into hands of wrong people. They are actively doing everything in their power to stop everyone getting guns, and that includes me. I should not be one to suffer from mass panic resulting from single cases of firearm missuse or terror attacks.

Making any more stricker gun laws won't make this country more safe, that should be obvious. It will only kill gun hobbying and hunting (which would be catastrophic). So what if few people get guns even if they don't hunt? Those guns threat none. Besides, I don't actually know these bogus hunters you're talking about. In my hunting party we are sober, with permissions and most people hunt actively also outside moose season. We have good hunting culture in finland, and it's sad to see it ruined/killed by laws.

"Have to provide yada yada" who to say that these hobbyists are any more legit people to get guns than anyone else? Because you stamped their one a year range day to their range book? That's riddiculous. And the system of only "legit" hobbyists getting guns discriminates people who could shoot all day on their own land, but don't live close to any active shooting club, are they not "legit" since you're not on their backyard stamping their range day? And again, will the gun turn hostile in the safe and crawl to shoot someone if you're not taking it out to competitions or reservist shootings? People who want guns for other reasons than your hobby, are not automaticly unstable murderers.

I've spend my time with the defence force, been back to training after my service and will be there at the drenches when the threat comes from the east, you'd do well to show me respect, huh? Doing range shooting in camo, going to karelia war museums, or collecting money for vets doesn't protect my sorry ass from Putin. And it doesn't qualify you to be better gun owner than me, and should not give you any priviledges regarding laws.
>>
>>33611750

If you have no suitable rifle, but already have sport shooting background, either getting first into palvelusaseammunta first or going directly to SRA should work. Doing either of these sports is valid reason for acquiring a suitable rifle. Have you contacted local reservist club(s) already? Typically SRA training courses are listed in MPK (Maanpuolustuskoulutus) course system in their website and often also listed in discussion forum of Toiminta-ampujat.

Not that the two sports are cancelling another out. Personally I consider that they actually support one another. Hence I do palvelusaseammunta, SRA and (mostly just for fun) also perinnekivääri.
>>
>>33608966
Just hit up your Homeowner's Insurance and you'll have your drywall patched up in no time.
>>
>>33611827
And to add, it's no wonder hunting is used as loop hole reason to get guns since; Clubs who provide guns are rare (like unicorns) and actively going to the range that rents (if there is one near you) will cost you a fortune before you can buy your own gun (the two year time should be halved). Starting the hobby has been made so challenging that it's no wonder most wont bother.
>>
>>33611827

The system is not perfect, nor do you need to convince me that it is not. As far as I am concerned the grand majority of Finnish population could be given permits for anything, TT4 weapons included and as far as the firearms are stored in proper manner, it would be unlikely to cause any real problems. But the fact is that the existing system normally does things in a certain way for certain reasons.

You do realize that taking part in shooting events a couple times creates situations in which a shooter has to socialize with other persons and show that he/she uses firearm(s) in safe manner? Hence the whole idea is that persons with "too many bats on the attic" or otherwise too reckless are likely to be spotted. Basically the cops outsourced part of the process for checking the persons applying permit. While you may consider the process unfair, it works. To be strict this is even somewhat unconstitutional.

You do remember that the purchase permit application form does contain questions about use of the weapon to be acquired? Hence persons who have no real intention of using the firearm for the purpose that they listed on the form are in fact intentionally lying in official document and signing it. That is neither legal or anything that should be encouraged. If they have no trouble lying in official documents, what else are they willing to do.

Respect is to be earned, not given for granted. What you have written this far has not really contained anything worth of getting respect.

I'm not asking any privileges, but I would like to see hunters to be treated with equal requirements as the rest of us, instead of hunting permit acting as card blanche when it comes to applying licenses.
>>
>>33609569

huh
>>
>>33611526
Lol ok. My father would leave hand grenades and loaded full auto npaps in the house. Never once have I touched a thing as he told me not to and explained why.
I'm not from the states btw
>>
>>33608248
what does this have to do with guns
if there is an argument that the kid could have shot the intruder thats retarded because kids are even more retarded and would just close their eyes and start blind firing and most likely miss and then get overpowered when they are out of bullets in the clip
>>
>>33609318
When they are loaded with slugs?
Nah, just busting you balls, I love shotguns, my Binelli Nova is my go to for just about any situation.
>>
>>33611211
Don't worry, the Ruskis will roll through your country soon enough and it will all be ogre.
>>
>>33611446
that's not true
>>
>>33612098
Continued:

What reservist organizations are primarily doing is offering possibilities for developing and improving one's capabilities as a soldier. If you don't see any value in that, you really don't have a clue, since the whole thing has been created to channel that allows getting additional and more frequent training than was the woefully sparse official refresher training can provide. What you describe is mostly "work for maintaining traditions" (perinnetyö).

At the moment not being able to get semiauto-rifles for hunting purposes is that how police interpret the matter in some places and not based to existing legislation. The EU-directive and the following legislation are pretty much guaranteed to make it legit after which there will be no chance of changing the decision via complaint to administrative court (hallinto-oikeus).

I have three friends who are hunters, I followed how the directive was going in EU parliament and when I told them that it wasn't looking good for the hunters and asked if their organizations trying to do anything about it. Their reactions were:
1. "I don't care. I have no semiauto rifle and I don't see any use for them in hunting".
2. "We are hunters, no restrictions will apply to us, so I am not worried". (Valmet Petra owner).
3. "Hunter's organizations are not going to do anything about it, since we have too many Fudds." (guy who actually uses AR-15 for some of this hunting).

I also don't understand what you against shooting paper targets. What I have seen way too many hunters do not practice or necessarily even check if their rifles are still properly sighted in for the cartridge that use before they go hunting. Which is why so many are failing in (now extremely easy) hunting test for moose (hirvikoe) the first time. Not so long ago I saw in a gun shop a hunter, who would have wanted to buy only 10 rounds for his rifle, since he thought that box of 20 rounds was excessive for his needs for the season.
>>
>>33616914
.."I also don't understand what you HAVE against shooting paper targets"...
>>
>>33610355
Can you plead that your helping an immigrant business owner?

>I buy my AKs from Hameed!
>I'm just doing my part for diversity.
>>
File: Real human bean.jpg (2MB, 3408x2988px) Image search: [Google]
Real human bean.jpg
2MB, 3408x2988px
Feels nice to be an actual person.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.