[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mosin Pouch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: mosin-nagant-pouch.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mosin-nagant-pouch.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
how do I use this properly?
>>
Put it on your belt then put ammo in it?

Or shove it down your throat and choke to death retard
>>
>>33606533

how do I attach it to the belt? does the back tab stay down or up.
>>
I don't know how to stack the strippers in either.
>>
last question is does anyone here use a mosin pouch at the range? I don't want to be that weird guy open carrying a mosin pouch.
>>
>Mosins dry up

>don't have any accessories

where can I get a mosin pouch cheap?
>>
>>33606586
A gun show? I got a pair for like $3, and that's in California.
>>
>>33606539
Slide your belt thru the belt loops? What?
>>33606549
Tips of bullets point down, back of stripper up
>>33606556
Occasionally, nothing more than belt pouches for any of my guns, wear a shirt over it so it's hidden a bit

>>33606586
Are you fucking brain dead? Legit find them anywhere, they are cheap as fuck dude.

You people are fucking airheads, christ needing to ask /k/ these retard questions
>>
>>33606511
Tendies in one side, ketchup in the other.
>>
>>33606511
Are they decent sized? I was thinking of getting a couple for extra batteries and SD cards for when out doing field recordings.
>>
>>33608087
They're certainly a good size for that application.
>>
>>33606511
read from the vodka rune scrolls to summon the spirit of the rifle to help you, dummy
>>
>>33608150
cool, thanks, i'll look into getting a couple then
>>
I keep lube in one and operating snacks in the other.
>>
>>33606511
Go to Strikehardgear . com and purchase either the Mosin bandolier or the buttstock pouch.

If you really need to remove Jerry from the sewers of Stalingrad then find a piece of fabric and make your own bandolier out of the pouches you posted, or find some 550 para and make a buttstock pouch out of the pouches you posted.

Either way, you'll be spending about the same amount of money. You can always clip the pouches you posted to your belt and look like a literal retard if you prefer.
>>
>>33606586
www.libertytreecollectors.com
>>
>>33606511
Ye

Two clips, bullets down, positioned closed to body. One clip,
Bullets up, then another bullets facing down clip.

Fits 20 rounds, and you should see theee shiny clips and one line of billet tips if you pack them right. Here is atext illustration. | is a Clip facing bullets down, : is a clip facing bullets up.
||:|
||:|

Yo carry that pouch on your right side, and Carry a second pouch left side with x2 20 rounds in a package. Or the oil can filled with hoppes 9 and engine oil.
>>
>>33608835
Some people are bitches and carry three in a pouch. It's easier in the food for sure, but I'm a pack rat. I reccomend not using a American M1 Bandolier; the fabric is cheap and thin and old and usually a little dry rotted. Strong unbending soviet steel forged with the will of the people's ferocity for their motherland and unforgiving anger will tear your bandolier. I would recommend using leather or something more rigid. Patten 1908?1902? English Calvary bandolier reproductions are useful and normies won't care.
>>
File: IMG_9664.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9664.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>33608886
Easier in the cold*

Also you could get a socket gas mask Pouch as a Cheap ass dump pouch.

Soviet childrens' gas mask bag is handily sized. Just get a cardboard to reinforce the shape and keep it open.

Mosin pouches are ubiquitous and can accomadate 7.62Nato clips easily. An SKS chest rig with 10 round clips could feed an Ishapore 2A1 very reliably and easily; I've had trouble using two 5 round clips with my 2A1
>>
>>33606539
You would undue the front and back tabs, secure the back tabs behind torn belt and through the eyelets, then affix the back tab to the brass spike.
Then use the front tabs as needed. Keep them fixed around the spike during movement.
>>
>>33608087
They hold 30 rounds
>>
>>33606511
Throw it in a dumpster along with your Mosin crap rifle
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.