[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who were the bravest soldiers in history? My vote goes to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Who were the bravest soldiers in history? My vote goes to the Japs. Say what you want about them, you have to give them respect for being so tough. Despite overwhelming odds, they fought to the death and kept their dignity.
>>
>>33605927
strosstruppe and their entente and central powers equivilents
>>
There's a difference between bravery and stupidity yo. Mindlessly sacrificing all your experienced troops in suicide attacks is most definitely the latter.
>>
>>33605968
Kamikaze attacks did kill a lot of American sailors. Given the circumstances, the Japanese pilots probably would have been killed anyway.
>>
>>33605927
I've read a few books on the Guadalcanal campaign in the last months, and some of the stories regarding the Jap infantry, both army and navy, is horrifying. Tough bastards, no doubt about that
>>
>>33605927
They about to cook dinner?
>>
>>33605927
>kept their dignity.
because raping captured women to death is sooooo dignified...
>>
Germans.
>>
>>33607774
> letting captured women live

They made the best with what they had.
>>
The Japanese were brave as hell. After reading up on many war memoirs written by veterans of the Waffen SS and the Heer I am fully convinced without superior supply and heavy bombing Germany would've never been capitulated.

Those Soldiers were good.
>>
>>33607774
Are you talking about the US blacks that did that during occupation?
>>
>>33605927
Krauts in the Kaiserreich. Fought the combined power of europe and nearly won in the era of what I feel was the most defensively oriented in history.

Really, just read about the lengths they went to.
>>
>>33605978
Kamikaze pilots were all rookies. I think he was speaking of banzai charges.
>>
How about the swiss guards of the pope?
>defended him against terrible odds
>didn't step back even though they were surrounded by traitors who would happily taken them to their ranks
They're the reason the pope survived.
>>
>>33605968
They did the best they could to max out enemy dead. Kamikazie attacks didn't happen until they weren't on equal terms with numbers and technology
>>
>>33607754
Japs don't eat dogs, you racist. They're about to fuck him

>>33607774
If the women had had any dignity they would have killed themselves instead of getting used as sex slaves. Obviously they chose their fate.
>>
>>33607812
What the FUCK are you talking about?
>>
>>33607794
Talking about the US whites
>>
>>33607812

FOR THE GRACE, FOR THE MIGHT OF OUR LORD!
>>
Sonderkommando Elbe
>Sonderkommando "Elbe" was the name of a World War II Luftwaffe task force assigned to bring down heavy bombers by ramming aircraft into them mid-air. The tactic aimed to cause losses sufficient to halt or at least reduce the western Allies' bombing of Germany.[1]

>The pilots were expected to parachute out either just before or after they had collided with their target. The chances of a Sonderkommando Elbe pilot surviving such a practice were low, at a time when the Luftwaffe was lacking sufficient numbers of well-trained pilots.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando_Elbe
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.