[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best home defense weapons? Preferably diy, all I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: KINDLE_CAMERA_1488732219000.jpg (319KB, 1296x808px) Image search: [Google]
KINDLE_CAMERA_1488732219000.jpg
319KB, 1296x808px
What are the best home defense weapons? Preferably diy, all I have right now is a 10 pound dumbbell with one end screwed off. Basically anything go's here.
>>
>>33604514
A stick with a pointy bit tied to the end of it. Machete, short sword, hatchet.
>>
>>33604514
Pipe bombs and molotovs.
>>
My rock hard abs
>>
>>33604514
While now an actual weapon, wielding anything that even remotely looks like it can hurt while screaming like the devil himself is filling you with a lust for blood can go a long way towards getting a home invader to fuck off. Even people dumb enough to make the life choices that lead to robbing people's homes have a fight or flight response, and your goal needs to be making them choose to flee.
>>
>>33604514
batknife
>>
>>33604514
That's too heavy. You won't get a good swing, you'll only get one, and you'll probably miss and be unable to recover, and put it through a wall.

Instead, use an axe handle, or a hammer, or a large wrench, or a screwdriver, or a knife hone, or a mop handle with a pointy end, or a chair leg, or you know,

buy a gun
>>
naked fat guy
>>
I bet you ride the fuck out of that thing nightly.
Can you take the entire shaft??
>>
I wired my house to blow. When Tyrone comes visiting in the night, he and I, and half a city block are all going up.
>>
>>33604514
>all I have right now is a 10 pound dumbbell with one end screwed off

So something with the reach of a small kitchen knife and the weight of a large sword.

I don't think you're going to hit anyone with that unless they've got the palsy.

A decent machete can be had for about $30.
>>
Okay here's what you do
>melt that piece of shit down
>turn it into many balls
>shove them up your ass and train yourself to launch them from your ass at high speeds
>Tyrone breaks in to see your chocolate starfish launching metal balls at him
Never get robbed again
>>
File: 20170309_164557.jpg (2MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170309_164557.jpg
2MB, 2048x1152px
AR15
>>
1851 navy
>>
>>33604514
Acid is technically a weapon; all you need is one drop and the intruder will be in too much pain to rape you.
>>
>>33604514
>anything go's
haha
>>
>>33604514
flamethrower

works great for removing targets in large numbers or with body armor
>>
>>33604514
If someone breaks in just start lifting the dumbbell and say "bruh" after every other word, that'll get him the fuck outta there pretty quick.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.