[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun Lubricant health hazards???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

File: 126157.jpg (45KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
126157.jpg
45KB, 880x660px
Not sure if this belongs in /k/ but I'm freaking out right now and I figure you guys can probably help me out.

Is there anything in Hoppes #9 Lubricating Oil that would be dangerous for internal use? The botttle looks like pic related.
>>
>>33603245
>internal use
You put it in your ass, didn't you?
>>
for humans or doggos?
>>
>>33603265
No no no. A little of the lube did get in but I didn't use the bottle. Christ it has no way to stop it from getting in too deep. I will never be one of those freaks you see with the funny xrays at the ER.
>>
>high viscosity and penetration

It's not THAT kind of lube.
You should be fine though, as long as you didn't drink any water in the past 72 hours.
>>
>>33603290
>as long as you didn't drink any water in the past 72 hours.

I can't tell if serious or not.. yes I've had water since then. Like at least a gallon or two. What is the chemical I need to be worried about I'll call the poison control number.
>>
>>33603245
How bad did it burn?
>>
>>33603313
Only a little but it didnt really burn burn it just ached a bit. I figured it was because I didnt use enough.
>>
>>33603289
Are you saying you used Hoppes to lube your asshole, but didn't use the bottle as your butt fuck dildo because it's not safe enough?
>>
>>33603245
http://www.hoppes.com/getattachment/a530ca03-bbc5-482a-9e9a-2e7a1eb62f46/Hoppe-s-Lubricating-Gun-Oil

Here's the MSDS

>Description of First-Aid Measures

>Eye Contact
>> Immediately flush with clear water for at least 15 minutes, including under the eyelids. Consult a doctor.

>Skin Contact
>> Remove with soap and water, rinsing and repeating for 15 minutes.

>Ingestion
>>DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING! Material may enter the lungs during vomiting. As a precaution, consult a doctor.

>Inhalation
>> Remove to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Seek medical attention if
symptoms persist or if unconscious.

>First-Aid Responder Protection
>>Wear adequate personal protective equipment based on the nature and severity of the emergency.

>Most Important Symptoms and Effects, Both Acute and Delayed

>Eye Contact
>>Liquid contact may cause pain along with moderate eye irritation.

>Skin Contact
>>Prolonged or repeated exposure may cause skin irritation.
>Ingestion
>>Not anticipated to be harmful if swallowed.
>Inhalation
>>Not anticipated to be harmful if inhaled. May cause respiratory irritation or other pulmonary effects following prolonged or
repeated exposure to oil mist at levels about the recommended oil exposure limits.
>>
>>33603338
Yes. I looked at the msds and it says hoppes is mostly mineral oil which I've used in the past. Mineral oil is used in some foods so it's safe on its own. But its been hurting now for like 2 hours.
>>
File: 1481297712033.jpg (20KB, 408x231px) Image search: [Google]
1481297712033.jpg
20KB, 408x231px
>>33603289
>No no no. A little of the lube did get in but I didn't use the bottle.
>>
This is why we can't have nice things.

So who regulates THIS unintended application...
the BATF or the FDA?
>>
>>33603265
>>33603289
>>33603338
>>33603354
A magical place
>>
>>33603371
Neither, OSHA regulates MSDS
>>
>>33603245
I used remoil to lube my sound and fuck my pee hole but a few days later I got a bladder stone and was in the hospital long story short don't do it op its bad for you
>>
>>33603245
>>33603309
>The World Health Organization classifies untreated or mildly treated mineral oils as Group 1 carcinogens to humans; highly refined oils are classified as Group 3, meaning they are not suspected to be carcinogenic but available information is not sufficient to classify them as harmless.

PROTIP: GUN LUBE ISN'T FOOD/MEDICAL GRADE, YOU PROBABLY HAVE CANCER BREWING IN YOUR ASS

That's assuming the mineral oil isn't contaminated with other toxic petroleum products which it might be because you used a gun lube instead of medical or food grade lube
>>
>>33603423
Well how can I tell? Also that doesnt sound like it would cause pain immediately. Is there a solvent or something I need to worry about?

Also I have this thin plastic tubing do you think I should rinse out with it? I can add some dawn to the water so its oleophobic. It should hypothetically get rid of it.
>>
File: Mario_Fiction.jpg (144KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Mario_Fiction.jpg
144KB, 1280x1024px
>>33603412
was referring to the actual act of the ass-lube-ery itself

Well, things could be worse- OP could have been into archery.
>>
>>33603497
Occupation Health Safety is probably still the regulating body you're looking for. Them or child protective services.
>>
>>33603464
What's causing pain in your ass is some other petroleum product like mineral spirits that was contaminating the lube burning the inside of you.

Call poison control and tell them you ingested industrial mineral oil rectally. They have pharmacists whose job it is to figure out exactly how fucked you are.
>>
>>33603544
ok will I need to give them my name and can they trace me if I use a textnow phone number?
>>
>>33603371

Either way I hope you don't have any pets, OP.
>>
>>33603565
Why would you need to give them your name? They're not law enforcement or a suicide hotline. They're an information service that dispenses free poison advice to the general public. You can request to remain anonymous, their goal is helping medically.
>>
hopes oil is 100% mineral oil, but a quart bottle from the pharmacy for $2
>>
>>33603423

Ballistol is medicinal grade mineral oil and some harmless alcohols.
>>
>>33603670
Bullshit. We know there's banana oil in it, amongst other things.
>>
>>33603289
You jackass, use a non-toxic like Ballistol or Frog Lube. Then your ass will smell like licorice and mint. In a pinch use RimOil, it has teflon. You won't have to wipe your ass for a week.
>>
>>33603679
Ballistol is a food-grade nontoxic lubricant.

Hoppes is an industrial lubricant of unadvertised toxicity.
>>
>>33603722
be shittin' armor-piercing turds yo
>>
Guys I need help asap! I washed it out with water and dawn soap and when i was cleaning up I wiped and there was blood on the tp. I think its just the cuts I normally have down there from stretching/friction but is it a concern that the oil could have gotten into my blood stream?
>>
>>33603716
You're confusing the kerosene based solvent with their mineral oil based gun oil. Their gun oil doesn’t have the traditional banane smell
>>
>>33603745

>injecting hoppes oil directly into the bloodstream

you're fucked now mate
>>
>>33603745
Relax nigga
M pretty sure there have been numerous soldiers who've oiled ther gun with cuts on their hands
>>
>>33603776
But what about oiled their pole with cuts in their hole?
>>
File: 1470474880176.jpg (71KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
1470474880176.jpg
71KB, 640x622px
>>33603745
>Still hasn't called poison control yet
>This was a shitty troll thread all along
>>
>>33603245
google "hoppes MSDS"

/thread
>>
>>33603802
No I called but I hung up because I got a bit nervous. Can someone call for me?
>>
>>33603245
http://www.hoppes.com/Hoppes/files/a5/a530ca03-bbc5-482a-9e9a-2e7a1eb62f46.pdf
>>
>>33603832

>tfw I am generally curious how a poison control dude would react knowing I shoved gun lube up my ass
>>
>>33603832
Your conversation will be confidential medical records inaccessible to even law enforcement, just talk to them.
>>
>>33603857
Bro I havent even had a physical in like 4 years because its so awkward.
>>
>>33603813
MSDS is a good reference for accidental workplace exposures.

For shoving something up your ass it's somewhat lacking.
>>
>>33603832
I was about to volunteer, then I realized I don't give a fuck.
Good luck, hope everything heals quickly.
>>
File: ian.jpg (43KB, 571x565px) Image search: [Google]
ian.jpg
43KB, 571x565px
>>33603245
i want to believe
>>
>>33603802
N-Nani!?! A troll thread about lubing your ass with Hoppe's? I hate Hoppe's now, fuck this.
>>
File: Kramer.jpg (110KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kramer.jpg
110KB, 540x720px
>>33603245
>Hello poison control center, How can I help you?
>h-hi i have a problem i t-think i've been poison
>Ok sir can you tell me what kind of substance it was?
>it was lubricant for guns
>Ok sir how did you contract it?
>i uh... anal
>What?
>it uh... it went up my ass
>You got gun lube in your ass?
>y-yeah
>Alright sir I'm gonna have to ask you to clear the line, we have people that really need our help
>w-wait
>*click*
>>
Call poison control and tell them you grabbed the wrong bottle of lube or some shit. I doubt they really care if you did it on purpose or not. Tell them you contacted it through your Anus and now it's burning. They'll tell you what to do. You might end up fucking yourself up more if you dont.
>>
>>33603716

theres other shit in the solvent but its still 80% Kerosene, buy that shit for $1.99 a gallon.
>>
>>33603726

Medical grade is a higher rating then food grade, which is what Ballistol is, its entirely safe to consume, USDA didn't approve it in the U.S but the rest of the world has been using and consuming ballistol since 1909.
>>
theres nothing in all of the $15 dollar an oz "gun" lubes that the trillion dollar automotive industry isn't aware of, it's all marketing, everything is blended or rebranded automotive products.

Mobil 1 is a 400 million dollar lubricant, beats any gun lube, and cleans up extremely well due to the additives.
>>
>>33603289
hoppes is radiolucent

can attest
t. x-ray tech
>>
>>33603722

don't buy tracklube/seal 1/froglube,yes they are all the same exact thing made by the same company.
>>
>>33603544
I don't think getting fucked was his problem
>>
>>33604122
...and you want those additives on your hands/cheek for long periods of time? What are you a blue collar cuck?
>>
File: IMG_5184.jpg (58KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5184.jpg
58KB, 480x361px
>>33603245
Did you have any failures to feed?
>>
>>33604204

Virgin motor oil is non toxic.
>>
>>33603870
>Physical exams are too awkward to endure
>But not shoving things up your own ass. Nope, that's natural as fuck.
>>
>>33604237
Look I admit I'm a bit of a neet I just get nervous talking to other people. Why the fuck do you think I'm posting on 4chan.
>>
>>33603412
That would require it to be a work-related incident
>>
>>33604293
>im a bit of a neet
>lubricates asshole with gun oil
>>
>>33604210
>failure to erect
>>
>>33604210
Op forgot he is supposed to clean breach to muzzle
>>
>>33604383
>failure to ejac
>>
>>33603245
Hoppe's #9 Ingrediants: Ethyl Alcohol (yes, the kind you drink), Kerosene, Oleic Acid, Amyl A
cetate, and Ammonium Hydroxide.
D001 - Flammability Hazard. Reasons: Flash point below 140°F (55°F).
No specific test data related to reactivity is available for this product or its ingredients. T
his product is stable. Under normal conditions of storage and use, hazardous reactions are not expected to occur. Keep away from heat, sparks, flame, and red hot metal (again, D001). Incompatable materials include Acids, Alkali Metals, Bases, Dimethyl Sulfate, Halogens, H
ydrogen Peroxide, Perchloric and Permonosulfuric Acids, Potassiumtert-Butoxide, Strong Reducing Agents. Will decompose into Oxides of carbon, nitrogen and/or sulfur may be formed depending on fire conditions. The US Department of Transportation lists this solution as a Flammable Liquid, NOS (Contains Kerosene and Ethanol), Limited Quantity.
>>
>>33604445
is that the bore cleaner or the lube?
>>
>>33604445
thats the bore cleaner idiot.
>>
>>33604479
>>33604487
Hoppe's #9 Lubricating Oil Ingrediants: P
rocess Oil.
No specific test data related to reactivity is available for this product or its ingredients. This product is stable. Under normal conditions of storage and use, hazardous reactions are not expected to occur. Keep away from heat, sparks, flame, and red hot metal. Incompatible with: Strong oxidizing agents. Will decompose into Oxides of carbon. Not a DOT regulated Hazardous Waste.
Other notes: S
kin P
rote
ction
For
brief
co
n
t
ac
t
n
o
p
r
e
cautions
other
than
clean
body-
covering
clothing
should
b
e
needed.
W
hen
prolonged
or repeated
contact could occur, use protective clothing impervious to the ingredients listed in Section 2.
Do not put into ass.
>>
>>33604391
Sounds like he did just that. Breech is the back on a cannon isn't it?
>>
>>33603343
>MSDS
Silly anon we're back to calling them SDS's again.
>>
I know it's a troll thread, but the cap will be funny once we forget the thread itself
>>
Hey, don't worry
Worse things could happen.
Could've gotten laid tonight but the girl shit herself and I'm locked out the hotel...
Uhh... Yeah alcohol isn't a good love syrum...
Good luck with your rectum issues, I sure as shit couldn't solve hers...
>>
File: IMG_5838.jpg (66KB, 575x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5838.jpg
66KB, 575x584px
>>33604770
>>
>>33604640
do you load things into your ass and shoot them out your mouth?
>>
>>33604098
Ballistol also claims to be able to neutralize corrosive salts from firing corrosive ammo.

I'm buying a truckload of this stuff.
>>
>>33604204
>blue collar cuck
>working with your hands is a bad thing

Look at the pretentious desk jockey and laugh.
>>
I need to take a shower, I can still smell her shit...
Again, whoever told you that alcohol helps you loosen up and hook up with chicks is a liar. This night was bullshit. Also hoppes 9 is retarded, use cooking g oil next time. Fuck i have work early tomorrow and that bitch was my coworker...
Shit.
Her roommate is nowhere to be found...
>>
>>33604897
Go unload a truck or something you fucking wage slave. If you don't have a salary, we will eventually phase you out with a machine.
>>
>>33604947
Cool, then we'll have technologically provided communism, and people pushing buttons, designing, and book keeping will be the only ones that have to do a damn thing.
>>
>>33605056
No I mean we will simply stop allowing disgusting poor people like you to breed. Well not really, you will just need to get a permit to have a kid. Good luck getting one though, we will follow CAs model for concealed carry.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.