[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ quality discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Who is this?
Every thread has him in it and every thread has like 30 Hunters all replying to each other
If this is some new dumb meme I want it to stop.
What has happened to the quality of posters? It seems that every other post is a bait post now. Are there ever any serious discussions anymore?
General discussion on the quality of /k/
>>
There used to be a trip called Hunter 2-1 Actual or something. Nobody liked him. All those Hunter 3-1's are ironically shitposting to satirize him I'm guessing. It's amazing how people almost always take the bait even though it's not even bait to begin with.
>>
>>33599303
Zed, stop trying to start threads about that namefag hunter maymay you created.
>>
>>33599303
Stop giving namefags attention and they'll leave.
>>
>>33599357

It's one guy and he is a muslim living in america and a complete newfaggot

It's not a meme.
Don't reply to them. Don't give them attention
problem solved
>>
>>33599357

>namefagging on 4chan is now "bait"

are you retarded?
fuck off you newfaggots
>>
>>33599303
I always liked the parody names.
>>
File: 1490912621436.jpg (7KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1490912621436.jpg
7KB, 320x320px
>>33599361
/k/ will always be plagued with namefags and their white knights
>>
>>33599303
We're infested by underage phone posters, and just another demographic that wants your head if you aren't in 100% agreement with every opinion they hold.
The population just has gotten shittier as a whole, there's no fix. You just have to begrudgingly deal with it, and remember to actually REPORT posts when it makes sense.
>>
>>33599544
this sounds about right
>>
>>33599399
I agree.
>>
>>33599399
>>33599775
aids
>>
>>33599544
>and remember to actually REPORT posts when it makes sense.
this
>>
>>33599303
The problem is most of the /k/omrades just left or are simply lurking now because of the rampant full retard fagotry and so have become the silent masters of /k/ only surfacing for small periods of time to bestow knowledge to those deemed worthy
>>
>>33599901
that is the single dumbest thing I have ever read
NO, the tryhards went to OP chan
The rest of them grew up and left 4chan
>>
>>33599394
But it is though.

>>33599375
I think you're thinking of muslim""""bro""""
>>
>>33599986
Get the fuck out of here
>>
>>33599968
My point in case
>>
>>33600043
That you are wrong?
/k/ was never good newfag
this "MUH SEKRIT CLUB" bullshit is nonsense.
I will say that it has gotten significantly worse in the past few years, but there is no silent masters and there is no knowledge here
>>
>>33599901
>Edge: the post
WOW, you get a (you)
>>
>>33599544
Why is phone-posting regarded as a bad thing? It's much easier to flip through posts while having a smoke or something, and the simplicity of the site kinda encourages it.
>>
>>33600220
because they can't be banned
Hunter bragged about being banned like 30 times but phone posting let him through
(trip from different thread)
>>
>>33599544

this probably sums it up best
>>
>>33600220
>phone-posting regarded as a bad thing?
because PITA touch keyboards lead to lazier posts vs people on a pc
and generally are done by the younger portion of the population, and more of them are shitposters with nothing but bullshit to spread
>>
>>33599303
Are you retarded?
Is it so hard for you to filter the Trip/Name?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.