[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freedom bike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Bubbles-Big.jpg (127KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Bubbles-Big.jpg
127KB, 1000x563px
Whats the best way to attach one or two ruger 10/22 chargers onto a bicycle in a way that they can be fired on command...possible by using the break. Snd having the motion of the wheel pull the trigger, like with rubber fingers on the spokes that will contact the trigger....id prefer to do this without welding bit whatever
>>
>>33598606
Make device that attaches the trigger to the wheel so it fires like a machine gun, engaged by a brake handle. Try not to accidentally kill someone else or yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 650x751px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 650x751px
Same way they used to mount Villarreal Perosas
>>
>>33598645
But thats already full auto, i need a mechanism that will fire the 10/22 in a way that is basically full auto.

>>33598637
How?
>>
>>33598799
Haha using the crank handle isn`t production of a machine gun, see crank handle kits for standard guns.
>>
>>33598823
Are you suggesting using a gat crank timed to the gears of the bicycle using a hand mounted squeeze brake to engage the system. That's brilliant in its way but then you always have to be moving while shooting.
>>
>>33598914
I was thinking mounting the guns to the wheel and cutting off the triggerguard then putting somekind of rubber fingers on the spokes that will pull the trigger. And to fire it some how i make the brakes disengage/engage the safety
>>
>>33598914
>always have to me moving while shooting

Eh im ok with this once i can figure out the firing system all i need is to adjust the guns to hit a certain point everytime then mount a laser either to the bike or to both guns, its just for tins cans and the occasional opossum....opposum? Possom? Whatever
>>
>>33599128
>implying that you need a safety when you're already disregarding all other firearms safety procedures.

what are you some kinda faggot? Let him build his death bike and flag all the other kids in his neighborhood in peace
>>
Here's what you do OP, you mount the gun on the bike frame then mount a spring under the saddle, then pull a bar from the saddle to the trigger with some fucking contraption so that to fire you jump up and down on the saddle like your wife rides jamal
>>
better yet
>get a gat crank
>attach a chain to the front gears and to the crank
>the guns now fire when you pedal
>>
>>33598606

Rig a spring loaded, hinged "finger" that is pressed then released by the spokes of the wheel.

When actuated by a spoke, it pulls a cable that runs up the fork to a linkage which activates both triggers.

A lever mounted on the handlebars controls the amount of slack in the cable. Tighten it up, the system functions as intended and the guns fire. Let off, the slack prevents the triggers from activating.

Faster you ride, faster you shoot.
>>
>>33599583
I feel like the finger would just take up the slack if it doesnt let go quick enough every time

>>33599444 pretty good but how do i control when i want to fire?

>>33599340
Its not for safety reasons retard its to control when to fite the gun since the trigger will always be getting hit by the things on the spokes
>>
>>33600143
Attach it to your pedals so that it doesn't turn when you pedal forward but does when you pedal backwards
>>
>>33600143

>I feel like the finger would just take up the slack if it doesnt let go quick enough every time

It wouldn't. It's similar to the way the old shoe string machine gun works on a mini-14.
>>
>>33600143

Just get a gat crank, attach a geared down electric motor, wire it to a switch and a battery. Build the whole assembly into a conveniently mountable package and give yourself a switch you can mount wherever.

You could even wire in a potentiometer to vary your RoF, or use a pulse width modulated motor and control board for fine control if you want to get professional about it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.