[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder that the second amendment, just like the rest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Just a reminder that the second amendment, just like the rest of the constitution, was only meant to apply to affluent, well socialized, white land owning males. That means
>Autists
>Women
>People who rent houses and apartments
>people who don't have a gf
>people who have less than 1000 facebook friends
>people who see a therapist more than once a year
>people who don't have cars
>niggers
>5 foot tall mexicans

Cannot and should not be allowed to own guns. If you fall into any of these categories than according to the second ammendment you need to turn in your guns m8. Hey it's just what the second ammendment says bruh
>>
>>33596656
Except you're forgetting that over two centuries, the concepts of citizenship and personhood have extended to include everyone in the species homo sapiens, and even corporations, so that they all have legal representation, and hence these rights. Your argument is invalid, get back to reading Atlas Shrugged and stick to /pol/ fgt.
>>
File: IMG_0135.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0135.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>33596656
>was only meant to apply to affluent, well socialized, white land owning males.
Glad we have you to divine the irrelevant will of dead people who are several hundred years removed from our culture.
>>
File: IMG_0103.gif (1MB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0103.gif
1MB, 500x225px
>>33596656
>you need to turn in your guns m8.
Commies get off my board.
>>
>mfw minority who always keeps cool to his elders
Can I at least keep the break open shotguns?
>>
>>33596656
>people who don't have a gf
my guns are my gfs
checkm8 athiests
>>
>>33596795
>irrelevant will of dead people
so you are basically saying that the 2nd Amendment is irrelevant. Therefore "SHALL" doesn't work anymore does it?
>>
>>33596944
The only thing relevant is the document itself, not the context and intentions of the writers. Jefferson isn't around to tell us, "no no no, what we meant by citizen is..."
>>
>>33596656
back to pol you go
stop shitting up our board you commie fuck
>>
>>33597015
so you really think that people who can't even scrape enough money together to own a house or a car should actually own a gun? we can't give guns to useless bums who can't even look after their own lives. parasites who cannot amass a personal fortune. Nor autists who might shoot up a gamestop if sonic the hedgehogs shoe color changes to the wrong hue.
>>
>>33596656
Even if the second amendment did just apply to land owning white males that still doesn't mean other people are banned from owning guns, just that the right is not constitutionally protected and laws could be passed about it.

There is no constitutionally guaranteed right to walk outside, doesnt mean you cant walk outside.
>>
>>33597076
Chris Chan hates guns though.
>>
“A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of well educated socially normative white men with significantly valued estates to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
Wtf I just re-read the 2nd amendment and I think OP is right!
>>
>>33597317
No but context manners and the point of guns is for those who have fortunes and those who own guns to protect their earnings from the hordes of lazy bums who think they are owed the fruits of our wealth just by merely existing. They demand welfare. We pay them in bullets.
>>
>>33596656
>>people who have less than 1000 facebook friends
I find that normie white people usually have around 200-500 Fb friendos

1k is shit like I find here in the Philippines because everyone here is addicted to social media and add random fucking strangers as friends.
>>
Supreme Court has consistently ruled that The People of the Constitution refers to all voting-eligible citizens.
But yeah, the Constitution was built around an oligarchy.
>>
File: 1489303148281.png (276KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489303148281.png
276KB, 1280x720px
>>33596656
>>
>>33596824
farming blacks can have bolt actions, pump actions and break actions for hog swaddlin. Niggers get nothing. Condoleeza rice can have any gun she wants. In fact I'd like to stick my bolt carrier group in her receiver
>>33596803
>commie
On the contrary I'm an economic elitist. I think capitalism is the best interpretation of the divine will of God and that a fair government is one that keeps the division between the winners and losers of society as sharp as possible. The one problem is that the bums always get restless, instead of trying to improve themselves they throw a hissy fit and try to take the wealth of those who earned it. That is what guns are for. To defend our god given wealth against the bums who seek to take it from us.
>>
>>33597716
you aint a capitalist. Your a closet commie.

Its time to get out.
>>
File: IMG_0078.gif (718KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0078.gif
718KB, 200x150px
>>33597716
>capitalism is the best interpretation of the divine will of God

HAHAHAHAHA
This is how commies interpret the capitalist mentality.
>>
>>33596656
>1000 Facebook friends
I know a lot of affluent people who do not have 1k Facebook friends. It's on a decline anyways, so that's a poor representation. While the concept is applicable, the measurement has to change. Back in 2012 this could be considered valid.
>People who don't have a gf
Ehh, I guess. I'm curious as to why this would be a point though.

Aside from those, you have a pretty good list m80
>>
>>33596656

White, land-owning, gainfully employed, married, male here. I win.
>>
>>33597856
do you have over 1000 friends on facebook?
>>
>>33597317
>well educated socially normative white men

>this is the exact definition of "Well-Regulated Militia" :^)

Blacks were not guaranteed the same rights when the Document was written. They could not be trusted to care for themselves, they were chattel like women.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/120458908
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.