[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tesla

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

I did this sorry ... no gunpowder
>>
>>33593266
What type of power cells do you use and did you build it yourself.

Also how many watts can it throw out.
>>
>>33593266
Just got to test one of those out in Huntsville AL

Shit doesn't even hurt. Blasted it right at my hands does absolutely nothing.

Best part? It's water cooled and portable via a 40 lb backpack.
kek

Nerds BTFO
>>
>>33593266
How does it do against super mutants?
>>
~4500W 16x 6S lithium 2200mAH Yes... built myself.

Works well on mutants.
>>
>>33593266
Plasma>Laser
>>
HSV is a strange place to find one of these devices ...
>>
>>33593652
That exact device in the OP is from huntsville Alabama.

Made by a man named Cameron who lives in Huntsville AL who built it from a kit you can buy.

The primary coil is super high voltage and would most certainly kill you but the secondary coil that launches the actual electricity is in microvolts which basically tickles you. lol
>>
Wrong ... not made by Cameron. Made by me.... Cameron didn't do fucking shit. Also you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. "microvolts" ... UH NO ... It's 60kV. @ several mA
>>
Cameron might take credit for this thing, but really *I* and another individual I will not name are responsible for it. Cameron hooked up some wires and put in some screws.
>>
>>33593729
Watts kill, volts don't.

A charge measured in microvolts can't airjump, this thing is probably some thousands of volts and microamps, so the watts stay low.
>>
Oh yeah ... and you can't buy a kit LOL. Good luck with that.
>>
It's ~4500W If you consider that low ... okay, I guess that's your perspective.
>>
So is it just a big electrical arc?
>>
Yes ... it's a plasma.
>>
Clicking on post numbers will allow you to quote people
>>
one bad motherfucking bug zapper
>>
>>33593840
Ha ... well I've made a baddass bug zapper too... sounds like a firecracker, makes wasps explode
>>
File: Tesla gun.jpg (431KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tesla gun.jpg
431KB, 1920x1080px
Make me one of these:

I will pay you all the bottlecaps.
>>
You're all fucking retarded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fTC_Ud_k3U
>>
>>33593865
hows about ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIS92QvzWaA
>>
>>33593840
>Shine a blue light on the ground plate
>Bug lands on it
>Take aim
>BZZZZZT
>Heh... Nothing personnel kid
>Gecko crawls on it to eat the bugs
>BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT
>>
>>33593870
haha ... smarter every day ... yeah ... go to the guy who didn't do anything and tape him ::clap::
>>
>>33593882
Literally ... Cameron bought his Teslagun from me....
>>
So all you have to do is get your enemy to hold a big conductive rod with one hand and ground themselves with the other to MAYBE cause cardiac arrest...
>>
>>33593551
Are you Destin?
>>
>>33593948
Nah... you can just stab them with the gun, that's way more effective. But yeah aside from that you're best bet is to burn them and hope they don't have a real gun.
>>
And in case anybody thinks Cameron came up with this gun ... uh ... nope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2jlgTA0QtI
>>
Is this like the bb gun of electrical weapons?
>>
Wow... you talk like a faggot.... sage....
>>
>>33593804
Amps = resistance
Volts = range
Watts = power? Like higher horsepower

Is that all right
>>
>>33594079
Not quite ...
Amps = charge flow
Volts is similar to pressure (like air pressure)
Watts is power
>>
>>33594055
Kinda ... except way the fuck more spectacular than a BB gun. This thing looks way more menacing in person than it actually is.
>>
OP reading your posts gave me cancer. I want you to stick your tongue on your fancy toy. I will say it was a bit funny reading your meltdown over being exposed that you just put your toy together from a kit you purchased from Cameron. Cameron probably gets more pussy than you too.
>>
>>33594187
HA ... link me to the Kits Cameron is selling. They don't exist. He's not an EE. He doesn't know jack shit about building this stuff.
>>
>>33593804
VOLTS HURT AMPS KILL

takes only a dozen or so mA thru the heart to kill someone, which can be attained by a 9v battery
>>
>>33594232
What does EE stand for again? Easy Engineering? Do EEs get ANY pussy at all? Cameron does, I'm about sure of it.
>>
>>33594237
Uh ... uh .. yeah maybe if you stab the 9V battery into somebodies heart, but you have other problems then.
>>
Post full shot of weapon
Or boi puccy
>>
>>33593804
>watts kill

no, amps kill.

wattage = amps x volts,

voltage is pressure and you can get hit with a lot of volts (from a stun gun for instance) and barely feel it but as little as 100mA can kill
>>
File: IMG_2447.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2447.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>33594273
>>
This thread is a fucking mess
>>
>>33594341
Nice Gluon Gun
>>
>>33594376
This, holy fug.
>>
>>33594324
>little as 100mA can kill
>100mA at 1pV can kill you

It can't you nigger.
>>
Actively developing cancer reading this thread
t. electrical engineer
>>
>>33594107
Ahhh hah it was ohms for resistance wasn't it
>>
Ha...kys...or stop typing like this
>>
File: 1490150825670.jpg (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1490150825670.jpg
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>33594545
Make sure to kill yourself with the amps.
>>
>>33593864
Genocide all wasps. The honeybees need living space.
>>
>>33593266
Could this induce orgasms?
>>
>>33595985
We need to know this.
>>
>>33594107
Physically speaking, amps is current, which is the charge per second transferred.
Voltage is the energy transferred per unit of charge transferred
>>
>>33594394
>his gun is only chambered in 1×10^-13 mm gluon
2.82×10^13 mm electron stopping power
>>
>>33595985
OP aim it at your dick and see if it helps you wack it.
>>
>>33596024
>Such brief sustained fire period for such a large pack
>Not double stacking by altering the electron spins
>>
Cool kit build OP
>>
>>33594341
Wew I though it was something new not this pile of shit heap.
Oh well
>>
>>33595985
Ha, nope, that sounds like a good way to get burnt.
>>
>>33593623
That is plasma dumbass
>>
>>33596009
>>33594107
amps is, like these guys said, dq/dt, which is to say the flow of charge as a function of time.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.