[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghettoblaster General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: J-22 in box.png (678KB, 576x625px) Image search: [Google]
J-22 in box.png
678KB, 576x625px
Jennings J-22.

Best $80 I've ever spent. Fun as fuck, more accurate than you'd think, and when I'm done with it I can just toss it out the window in the nearest hood and let nature take its course, or hose it down with WD-40 and toss it in my tacklebox.

Either one is good.
J-22 don't care. J-22 don't give a fuck!
>>
I legitimately hope this becomes a thing
>>
>>33592321
Actually just bought one recently. Took it to the range and it was pretty fun.
>>
>>33592387
Right??
I mean the design, materials, and QC are pretty horrific, but if you get one that runs, holy hell! Way fun!
>>
I can't wait until Callum pays $180 for that same gun
>>
>>33592321
You are still a faggot, even though you just became haz guns
>>
What are some other cheap guns like this?
>>
They still make these under the name Jimenez.
>>
>>33592481
>What are some other cheap guns like this?

Look up Phoenix Arms, they make a Jennings-like .22LR and a similar .25acp for something like $140 with a lifetime warranty. They also make a "Deluxe Range Kit" with a .22LR pistol with 3" and 5" barrels, a cleaning kit, and a lock all in a plastic case for about $200.

I think Phoenix and Jimenez are the very last of the "Ring of Fire" gunmakers.
>>
>>33592726
Phoenix arms is loosely related to the old "jennings" line, in a convoluted sort of way.

They look a bit odd with their vent-rib decoration, but the handful I've dealt with seem to work fine with a modicum of care.

They also seem to be pretty good about offering inexpensive spare magazines and even an extended barrel for a very reasonable price.
>>
>>33592913
My friend has one he might sell to me for just 100 dollars. Only problem I have with it is the fucking safeties. There's like 3 safeties you have to engage, 1 having to do with reloading. Idk if you've seen any with mods to safety, but if I do buy it I'm going to make it not retarded.

And yes magazines and barrel are cheap.
>>
File: 645143m2_ts.jpg (152KB, 1155x1155px) Image search: [Google]
645143m2_ts.jpg
152KB, 1155x1155px
Is this a decent gun? Is it a good value?

Yeah it's ugly as hell but I've heard they are reliable and I'd love to get a backup pistol
>>
>>33594370
Get a carbine. Hi-Point carbines can be had for about 100$ over their pistol counterparts give or take, and they're solid guns.
>>
>>33592726
>>33592913
Can't stand the Phoenix Arms, too many parts. I like the old school pocket pistols made of steel like a GT-27 or a good(shit) Raven Arms 25
>>
>>33594370
Only thing I've heard that's bad about them that isn't just memes or that they're ugly is the trigger reset is terrible.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.