[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this shit ever coming out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: cobra.jpg (125KB, 978x492px) Image search: [Google]
cobra.jpg
125KB, 978x492px
>>
Who cares?
>>
>33579545
No one wanted to answer your shitty thread then, no one wants to now either.
>>
>>33587609
>$700 for a .38 snub
lmao

only pony fanboys would buy that shit.
>>
>>33587654
This. At that price, it better be a .357 imo.
>>
>Not blued steel and wood grips
it's shit
>>
What differentiates this from literally any other revolver that justifies excitement for it?
>>
>>33587896
The prancing pony logo
>>
>Yet another fucking .38 Special snubbie
>$699 MSRP
>2017
This shit is so hilarious it's surreal, Colt deserves everything that is happening to it.
>>
>>33587609
is like they dont even try... Sure they are good weapons but not better than anything at that price range they offer their products
what kind of salaries do they pay their employees? How do they justify taht cost?
>>
>>33587609
>.38 special ed
>$700

This will be the death of the current year S&W and it needs to happen. Hopefully, a family owned manufacturer will buy the name, and they'll be great again. I-I hope...
>>
I'm still waiting for charter arms to drop that Medusa clone that takes a dozen cartridges. It's the only reason I'd buy a charter.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with .38

debate me without mentioning .357
>>
>>33588251
They got their rimless revolver finally working, is that it?
>>
>>33587609
Im sure at some point it will. I fucking hate how gun manufacturers release shit

>put huge display and tons of press into something like SHOT in January
>ship a small amount to the top distributors
>that small amount goes to top sellers in each distributors chain
>those are snapped up by fanboys
>months later ship out an actual shipment to the top distributors
>most dealers get 2 or 3
>these are snapped up by the fanboys who missed the first round
>months go by
>finally dealers are starting to get regular shipments of decent amounts
>just in time for christmas

I wish manufacturers would take a fucking clue from movies and video games. Build up your supply. Make sure that all distributors and dealers have some and then put out a single release date.
>>
Colt depends on the rabid collectors that buy anything for top dollar featuring the dancing pony logo. Colt charges a 25-50% premium for what you get in return, but the fanfudds will buy that shit anyway.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.