[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ I really like the idea of machine pistols, something about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: easywayto3fingers.jpg (34KB, 640x467px) Image search: [Google]
easywayto3fingers.jpg
34KB, 640x467px
/k/ I really like the idea of machine pistols, something about the idea of spraying your load like a threatened skunk just makes me laugh.
So that said, with the proper tax stamps and paperwork how do well do the select fire sear kits for glocks work? Are they worth it? Anyone with experience that can comment?

>Inb4 enjoy your grenade
>>
File: 9mm.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
9mm.gif
2MB, 288x288px
>>
>>33585329
they work great
there are enough videos on YT showin them working reliable
>>
>>33585329
>So that said, with the proper tax stamps and paperwork how do well do the select fire sear kits for glocks work? Are they worth it? Anyone with experience that can comment?

in the USA there is no tax stamp you can purchase to get a legal full auto GLOCK

it's a post 86 machine gun, you can never have one
>>
>>33585411
Unless you're a class 3 dealer.
>>
>>33585438
>Unless you're a class 3 dealer.

yes no shit unless you are a dealer or pay the SOT as a manufacturer

but there is no tax stamp to make one legal for the average person
>>
Why bother when flights to Vegas are $100
>>
>>33585411
I think there are a few pre-86 Glock 17s registered as machineguns, but don't take my word for it.
>>
>>33585529
>I think there are a few pre-86 Glock 17s registered as machineguns, but don't take my word for it.

nope there are not

that is an old rumor
>>
>>33585329
>, with the proper tax stamps and paperwork how do well do the select fire sear kits for glocks work?
Lol, nope. You're fucked no matter what. You can thank Congress for that. You can never, ever own a full auto Glock legally.
>>
>>33585529
There are none and your word is worth nothing.
>>
>>33585968
As of now. With some luck and meme magic and a bunch of other bullshit we might have chances similar to winning the lottery twice of repealing the Hughes, but OP is still a retarded faggot and shouldn't reproduce.
>>
>>33585329
I know of no thing in which the average Joe can make a legal G18.

I have seen some plans for a homemade backplate, however.
>>
>>33585968
Class 3 Tax
SOT
Demo letter from a CLEO
>>
>you need a class three dealer license to purchase
I thought the whole point of the tax was to not need the license. I was told that if you get the license to buy FFL items, but not sell them, you're going to get busted for tax evasion.
>>
>>33586970
You need the dealer license and pay the SOT to be able to transfer those types of firearms. You need the CLEO demo letter to show you have a legitimate law enforcement agency who would like to have a demonstration of said toy.

Not even going to get into the ITAR
>>
>>33585456
Wait so I can manufacture a machinegun if I'm a manufacturer?
>>
It's legal if you get the verbal or written consent of your local Sheriff.
>>
>>33587007
So, guns like these are unable to be owned, period? They can only be transferred and used for demonstration and law enforcement?

If that's the case, are there any FFL items that can be owned by dealers and non-dealers? Is that only limited to pre-86 machine guns?

Sorry, but this is new information to me.
>>
>>33587031
Yes and, in manufacturing the machinegun you become a manufacturer. It's a loophole.
>>
>>33587031
Yeah, it's not like the government is going to follow its own laws, and they need to buy their giggles somewhere.
>>
>>33587062
I'm just wondering if FFL license that enables one to just make ar15 receivers (serialized and transferable ones) is the same one that can allow for manufacturing machinegun receiver or parts otherwise defined as machinegun by ATF such as drop-in auto sears.
>>
>>33587050
The dealer gets the demo weapon in, and its only transferable to a law enforcement purchaser after that. Its the FFL owners at that point essentially
>>
https://shop.jncmanufacturing.com/shop/full-auto-drop-in-auto-sear-for-glocks/

You guys think this is the atf?
>>
>>33587074
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Firearms_License

Class 7 SOT 2
>>
File: MAC-10.jpg (24KB, 350x319px) Image search: [Google]
MAC-10.jpg
24KB, 350x319px
You can still, as a civilian, own a select fire pistol. It pretty much has to be a MAC and it's going to cost $5000+, but it's your fairest shake at owning something with a giggle switch.
>>
>>33587089
An additional $1000/year I see
>>
>>33587074
>I'm just wondering if FFL license that enables one to just make ar15 receivers (serialized and transferable ones) is the same one that can allow for manufacturing machinegun receiver or parts otherwise defined as machinegun by ATF such as drop-in auto sears.
Nope.

The FFL system is a clusterfuck of red tape - and unlike any other legal system in the world, ticking the wrong box will get your dog shot.
>>
>>33587117
Ayup

and youll probably need to pay the ITAR too
>>
>>33587031
>Wait so I can manufacture a machinegun if I'm a manufacturer?

yes, however the ATF takes a dim view of people who pay the manufacturer SOT just to collect toys, you better be doing business in the industry or they will bust you

>I'll just pay the SOT and get a bunch of machine guns for myself

yeah the ATF is onto this cunning plan
>>
>>33587046
>It's legal if you get the verbal or written consent of your local Sheriff.

NOPE
O
P
E
>>
>>33587078
>The dealer gets the demo weapon in, and its only transferable to a law enforcement purchaser after that. Its the FFL owners at that point essentially

The FFL owner has to give up or destroy the weapon when he closes down shop and is no longer an FFL
>>
>>33587141
Aww, well at least I don't have a dog.
>>
So, is there anything FFL a non-dealer can purchase?
>>
>>33587083
Bumping this for interest. I was told that even owning the parts to make a full auto was illegal
>>
>>33585329
>So that said, with the proper tax stamps and paperwork
call up Symnra for a G18 if you can get all that.
>>
>>33587122
>ticking the wrong box will get your dog shot.

Presumably, only the 'dog shooting' box. Is the print super small?
>>
>>33587193
>So, is there anything FFL a non-dealer can purchase?

what do you mean by "anything FFL"
>>
>>33587222
Like, suppressors, registering an SBR, or buying a pre-86 machine gun. Can one do that?
>>
>>33587239
>Like, suppressors, registering an SBR, or buying a pre-86 machine gun. Can one do that?

yes, you just go through a background check, pay for the tax stamp and wait like a year
>>
>>33587255
Well, at least the ATF lets us have some fun
>>
>>33585329
the kit will work fine if a smith installs it. The Glock on the other hand...
The 18 isn't actually a "good" machinepistol, that money should go to something else that doesn't need a hackjob to work.
>>
>>33587277
>The 18 isn't actually a "good" machinepistol, that money should go to something else that doesn't need a hackjob to work.

The factory made Glock 18 is a fine weapon, these are conversion kits for other glocks
>>
File: 1486455907232m.jpg (100KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486455907232m.jpg
100KB, 724x1024px
>>
>>33587083
You can buy all the full auto internals you want.
However, if you also own the gun they go into, it may imply intent.
>>
How's the Beretta 93R as far as machine pistols go? Its got great aesthetics from what I've seen
>>
File: now.jpg (31KB, 638x639px) Image search: [Google]
now.jpg
31KB, 638x639px
>>33587651
DELET
>>
>>33587683
AFAIK they're pretty much impossible to get. Only imported for a few years at most.
>>
>>33587180
>Aww, well at least I don't have a dog.

I would be concerned that they'd buy you a dog just to shoot it, then bill you for the dog and bullet.
>>
Guns are stupid I think knives are better
>>
File: thisthread.jpg (33KB, 374x503px) Image search: [Google]
thisthread.jpg
33KB, 374x503px
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.