[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you adjust the spread on a full auto pistol so it can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 1456253161495.jpg (105KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
1456253161495.jpg
105KB, 660x371px
how do you adjust the spread on a full auto pistol so it can take out several people in front of you?
>>
>>33584375
You could try bandit style shooting like the chinese did with their Wauser box cannons
>>
>>33584401
what's bandit style? holding it by the magazine like a tommy gun? i dont think that would work on most pistols.
>>
>>33584375
Press escape to bring up the menu.
Select "Weapons".
Scroll down to "impact cone".
Move slider up to at least 30 degrees
>>
>>33584416
Sideways, use the recoil to force the gun in a cone in front of you
>>
>>33584425
wow i always figured that would be stupid, but since you are trying to spread it, why not do it horizontally. i guess that makes sense but it would be wild. i doubt a range would ever let me test it on targets layed in a row and record it for you lads.

>>33584419
my macbooks escape key is broken i have to wait for the touch strip to come in.
>>
>>33584419
That's for the newest GunOS though. The settings are different on older models or new models running the old OS.

OP, if you have an older model here's what you do:
>double tap the magazine release to bring up the main menu
>settings -> performance -> spread
>usually this value is set from 1-4 MOA depending on the manufacturer, just turn it down to your desired MOA
>hit save in the upper righthand corner
>all set to go
>>
on a side note how do i cope with the realization ill never own a mateba? the pain is real...
>>
>>33584819
I've only tried drugs and alcohol.... Hasn't works for my yet
>>
>>33584838
like how did he get that finish? id honestly be content with at least ONE gun that can match such an erotic sheen.
>>
>>33584838
Meant me, not my. Too drunk... And high , fucking mateba
>>
>>33584435
It's more of a revolver technique, though.
>>
File: git out.gif (814KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
git out.gif
814KB, 320x240px
>>33584847
>high
weed is for niggers
now git out
>>
>>33585059
fuck you weed is a white man's drug
>>
File: 1466489479401.jpg (55KB, 393x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466489479401.jpg
55KB, 393x500px
>>33585069
fine
smoke weed and handle firearms
just do everyone a favor - DON'T put away your weed and bong before you an hero because you nd'd into one of your major arteries. leave it out and in clear view
i don't want everyone's first thought after you fuck up to blame the weapons and not the stoned idiot
>>
>>33585099
>Implying weed is anywhere near as bad for you or stupidity inducing as alcohol
Nancy Reagan pls go
>>
>>33585099
Never been high a day in your life have you. I'm guessing your only experience has been jr.high idiots and hoodrats.
>>
>>33584819
I usually just look at it from different angles until the feeling of disgust overwhelms the mechanical novelty
>>
File: 1.jpg (138KB, 1273x922px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
138KB, 1273x922px
>>33584435
>he uses a macbok
>>
>>33584375
Hold it at 45 degrees and aim at the first targets legs on the left if you are right handed. The targets need to be literally beside each other at 15 meters though. Full auto handguns are an answer looking for a question.
>>
>>33584435
>why not do it horizontally

Ejection. 45 degrees is correct
>>
File: Fry trolling or stupid.jpg (42KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Fry trolling or stupid.jpg
42KB, 604x453px
>>33584375
>>
>>33584877
>>33584877
>It's more of a revolver technique, though

If a gunsmith has worked on a revolver so it can be fanned as a single action it is faster to deliver lead than a semi auto.
>>
>>33588025
Mainly stupid. A fully auto handgun is basically a deliberately broken gun
>>
>>33588034
The gun is mechanically capable of firing faster than an autoloader. The human using the gun is a different story, in which cause a DAO revolver wins over either
>>
>>33590625
>The human using the gun is a different story, in which cause a DAO revolver wins over either

Only a SA can be fanned. As the shooting hand can be held completely immobile without even the trigger finger moving (as the trigger is held back all through the cyclinder) if you have a steady gun hand you can but six shuts on taget faster than with a semi - because on a semi you are offing your finger on the trigger.

NOW

Fanning is a good was to destroy an unturned SA and can on be done on guns worked for it.

Further this only matters if you have learned to point shoot and have a gun that fits your hand for a good point, which due to shape no semi can be.

I love semis, I love pretty much all guns but once you understand them the king of handguns guns is the SA

This looks fake. It is not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7HN7THecwg

point shooting is a dead art, semis and glocks are killing it
>>
>>33590625
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBDHrnmho1Q

Fanning on a revolver and if you don't have a tuned gun it will fuck it BUT

Single Action Revolver Faster Than Semi Auto Pistol? How and Why
>>
>>33590625
Rex Applegate on point shooting

Which is MUCH easier with a revolver fitted to your hand right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeSpwAA_0DU
>>
>>33590625
Glocks and two handed grips and eye level sighting have fucking killed the art of handguning
>>
>>33585113
depends on what kind of shit they get
i've had people think i came out of the TV when they were high
>>
On fanning

If you have a nice SA you need a smith who can tap and drill the frame to put a stop in for hammer travel that aligns EXACTLY with the cylinder indexing, You can do it yourself if you use a set screw but if you fuck it up you may ruin the gun.

You may need to change the hand spring to a coil etc also

If you are not sure don't do it as you will wreck your gun and if you fire out of a cylinder that is unindexed it is a serious hazard.

I fan differently using my left palm and when the hammer hits hard on the limited I let it fly this insures a complete index. I'm old now and I have a shatter my wrists and done other damage at different points but when I was in my 30s I could all six in less than a second with all on the black on a 100M carbine target at 20M using 38s healed
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI3fN5wvMtM
>>
BTW Arvo Ojala taught eastwood fast draw

Ojala was "the genuine article" to those he tutored. His speed was clocked and verified a number of times. He could draw, fire, and hit the target in one-sixth of a second, faster than the eye can blink.

SA revolvers

The kings of handguns
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.