[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MEPS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: meps.png (3KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
meps.png
3KB, 309x163px
Question for milfags who have been through this or know anyone who has been through this.

A year ago I had a SLAP tear which was repaired (yadda yadda, everything is 100% now, I know I need paper work). I also had a kidney stone at the time which was zapped out of me.

I'm either told A. Do not say anything or B. Tell them about the slap tear but don't say anything about the kidney stone.

I'm looking into joining either the Army, Navy, or AF (26 yrs old, I've tested myself for PT and ACE all 3 branches requirements for people 18). Anybody know the chances of a slap tear getting cleared? Any advice on what the fuck I should say? I get so many mixed answers and feel like I should honestly just spill the beans about the slap tear but keep my mouth shut about the kidney stone.
>>
Always lie kid.

YES = Your Enlistment Ends

NO = New Opportunities
>>
>>33582655
Really? I'm told so much shit, if I get an XRAY in the future of my upper body for some reason, they'll see the plastic attachments in my shoulder. What if I decide the make this a career? It could absolutely fuck me.

Fact is, I do not want to be sent packing up shit creek with a dishonorable discharge on my record.
>>
only if you're desperate
but there's a 99% chance your shoulder will be fucked up for life if you continue
>>
>>33582699
i should mention I'm an x-ray tech at the VA
>>
>>33582699
But my shoulder is fine now, I'm back to lifting heavy and everything I was before. It was an injury due to BJJ and me not tapping.

Only if I'm desperate I should do what?
>>
File: 1487110089121.gif (4MB, 313x238px) Image search: [Google]
1487110089121.gif
4MB, 313x238px
I have scoliosis but it is so mild that it's hardly noticeable and X-ray says no abnormal curvature should I not tell recruiter or mess due to having to get a waiver for a ear surgery I had
>>
*meps ^^
>>
Just bumping for further input, I've heard the YES and NO acronyms before. I have had recruiters in person tell me say no to everything and yes to just the slap tear and hope for a waiver.

I'm honestly looking for input, VA Xray tech has me confused with the "only if you are desperate" line. Only if I am desperate I should lie about both, or just about the kidney stone? Or just joining the military period?

I'm obviously leaning towards trying for a waiver for the slap and keeping my trap shut about the kidney stone, but would really like more opinions. The reason I want to mention the slap is if I decide I want to make a career out of it (if I get in), I would not want to get completely fucked in the future by a simple XRAY and telling a lie. Whereas if I just say NO, I can play russian roulette and pray I never get an XRAY and nothing ever happens.
>>
>>33582624
Just tell the truth.

They have standards for a reason.
>>
>>33582624
if you don't have metal in your body, missing organs, or visible scares, it's always NO!
I had a double hernia operation at the age of 2 and there was no hiding those scares, so I told them, nobody gave it a second thought.
>>
File: DELETTTT.gif (4MB, 480x383px) Image search: [Google]
DELETTTT.gif
4MB, 480x383px
>>33582785
DELET THIS
>>
>>33583244
I understand, I'm leaning heavily towards telling the truth regarding a slap tear. I see no reason to add in the kidney stone since it was one in 26 years.

>>33583253
Sadly, I have plastic anchors in my shoulder so there is no hiding it if there is an Xray or MRI in the future.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.