[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General_stories and raifus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 119

File: image.jpg (393KB, 1087x1400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
393KB, 1087x1400px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.
It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

anon-kun
anon gets a swiss raifu shenanigams ensue
https://pastebin.com/q5npm7UJ

sksanon
anon and an sks go for the stalker challange, what would happen?
https://pastebin.com/t17XG1mH

Link to sticky: http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread:>>33524656
>>
File: 05e33ebc23318f50df0032afe051bb3a.jpg (560KB, 736x2914px) Image search: [Google]
05e33ebc23318f50df0032afe051bb3a.jpg
560KB, 736x2914px
>>
File: 1490974115857.png (190KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490974115857.png
190KB, 800x800px
>tfw everyone else is out with friends and I'm here
also bump
>>
File: 54b.jpg (38KB, 456x596px) Image search: [Google]
54b.jpg
38KB, 456x596px
>>33580895
I-I'm still here merchant-kun.
>>
File: 1487824639199.jpg (43KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
1487824639199.jpg
43KB, 464x464px
>>33580895
>>33580948
had to cancel date due shit that went on this side of the world
>inb4 story time
i aint talking ahout this shit, im to tired for this
>inb4 single again
some bs related to living on mexico
>>
File: dinner with the fam.jpg (912KB, 1221x1628px) Image search: [Google]
dinner with the fam.jpg
912KB, 1221x1628px
I'm actually wiring something for once.
Give me an hour or two for me to post
>>
>>33580895
No worries, man. I'm going to bed soon because I have work in 6 hours.
>>
>>33580895
Meh, more like running errands all night.

>>33581257
>Canceled date
Sorry to hear that man.

>>33581274
Awesome, looking forward to seeing what you have.
>>
File: 1484964569155.png (110KB, 944x609px) Image search: [Google]
1484964569155.png
110KB, 944x609px
>>33581573
is cool man, we agreed to go tomorrow to the park at least
>>
>tfw us forces moving into syria
>nobody anywhere has any clue why
>ww3 might start tommorrow
>I might never get to be an artist
>>
>>33581937
I mean... should I draw snek with McNuke™?
>>
File: M14.jpg (104KB, 800x1006px) Image search: [Google]
M14.jpg
104KB, 800x1006px
F-frist story
B-be gentle
Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/wQYVd7dc

>Be anon
>Saturday night
>All of your friends are out
>You're left alone, aside from your rifle, Eva - your Vietnam-era milsurp M14, in the other room
>You've been shitposting for a few hours on /wfg/ in the hopes for (You)'s
>You never really contributed much to both the thread or society
>All you really could be credited for was shitposting when threads were about to die, but today you change that
>Today is the day you finally do something; you recount what happened to you last weekend
>You begin writing about your autistic adventure with your friend; however, life seems to have other plans as your is suddenly opened
>Your rifle, dress only in her panties and a tank-top, bust into your room
"Anon! When will you clean me!?"
>Eva was your first rifle, you could never forget her features: her dirty blonde hair, eyes green as the jungles of 'Nam, her slender yet athletic physique - you also had to remind yourself how quickly she could become a hothead
>"When I have the time" You say disgruntled, trying to still shitpost on /wfg/
"Anon, look at me when I'm talking to you." Your rifle demanded
>You carried on with your work, foolishly trying to ignore your M14's demands
"What are you doing that's so important that you can't talk to me me? Are you on that autistic Afghani Opium Board or whatever you called it again?"
>"First off, it's a Chinese cartoon board. Second--"
>Your monitor had shut off as Eva had slipped her hand past you towards its power button while you were preoccupied with your retort
>"Hey! I was typing something!" You saw with anger as your jump out of your chair and stand
>Eva began laughing as your tried to make yourself taller in a futile attempt to see in control of the situation
>"What's so damn funny?" You inquire, taking the stance of a certain CIA agent
>>
File: Eva.jpg (125KB, 700x529px) Image search: [Google]
Eva.jpg
125KB, 700x529px
>>33582083

>Eva towered over you at 5"9'
>Being a manlet at 5"6' never helped on the physical side. You were even often relegated to little spoon when you cuddled
"Oh, it's nothing." Eva said, trying to hold in her giggles
>"Listen, Eva, if you want to keep living here, you gotta respect me."
"Right after you take me shooting" Her smug look on her face killing you on the inside
>You let out a sigh, trying to tell her what you have been for the past few weeks
>"I told you once, but I'll tell you again, we can go shooting once I have free time."
"You don't have free time now?" Eva inquired, chest bouncing as she did a plethora of hand gestures to express her anger
>Eva was a master at using her body as a weapon
>Not in the traditional sense but rather in the ways of persuasion; especially with men
>"I do, it's just that... uh... that..." You eyes began to wonder on Eva as you examined chest her exposed midriff
>Eva knew how to persuade you with ease
"Anon, you're staring at my chest again."
>The spaghetti began to fall from your pockets as you tried to escape her trance
"Whatever, I'll be waiting in the other room" Your M14 says as she walks away, hips swaying
>"Waiting for what?!" You shout down the hall
>No response
>Trying to finish quickly, you turn on your monitor and reply to whatever Polybro was going on about with a shitty car reaction image
>You check your other programs for notifications, specifically Stream to ensure your friends were actually all offline instead of playing Arma 3 together or something
>All offline - this has to be the most mundane Saturday of your life
>You leave your workstation with your PC on in the hopes you will return soon
>>
File: pineapples 2.jpg (95KB, 600x631px) Image search: [Google]
pineapples 2.jpg
95KB, 600x631px
>>33582094

>Walking down the hall, you notice that only the living room light is on
>This has to be one of her tricks, you think back to your previous late-night experiences with your M14
>Such as that one time you went to piss in the middle of the night and were jumped in the hallway
>Eva had manged to knock you out with what you think was one or two of her fully loaded .30 magazines; possibly an M67 grenade - when you woke up you were tied to a chair and she force fed your pineapple pizza because you forgot to get the proper ammunition you had been promising for weeks
>Your M14 gave you tough love but you knew she would never do anything to seriously harm you
>Hopefully, this time won't end with your tied to a chair for several hours and sixteen pineapple pizzas
>You proceed with caution into the living room, checking both your 3 and 9 O'clock for the enemy; it seemed clear for the most part
>As your slowly walk towards the center of the living room, your eyes are drawn to the couch, there, your Eva was waiting for you
>In a display you couldn't have imagined, Eva was naked aside from her panties and her rifle covering her nipples - she looked up at you and demanded:
"It's time to clean me, Anon."
>"You got your kit laying around here?"
"You ARE the kit, dumbass" Eva says playfully as she tosses her rifle form on the coffee table to the side, exposing her breast
>It suddenly hits you as you realize what she wants of you
>Without hesitation, you mount her on top of the couch
>With your face only a few inches from hers, she grabs you and begins to lock lips
>Foreplay has been thrown out the window as Eva slides her hands down to your waist as your keep your mouths intertwined
>There was an initial struggle to undo your belt, but Eva quickly overcame it and manages to slid down your pants, followed by your underwear
>Following her lead, only quicker, you slide her panties down her legs
>>
File: [blocks your path].jpg (325KB, 1261x1712px) Image search: [Google]
[blocks your path].jpg
325KB, 1261x1712px
>>33582100

>As she finishes her work, she slides her hands back up to your face
>Grabbing your cheeks, she forcefully moves your face away
>"Am I doing something wrong?" You try to hastily understand
"Just do what you do best and make sure I'm clean." Eva announces as she grabs your face again and continues kissing
>With that, you start thrusting into her magwell
>There were some breaks in your kissing as you both needed to let out moans which could be heard down the hallway
>As you thrust, Eva directs your hands to her chest; it's obvious what she wants from you
>Obliging her, you squeeze her breast as she lets out moans of approval
"Good Anon, you're doing fine!"
>"Are you ... really ... patronizing me ... right now ..." You struggle to speak with each thrust
>All Eva does is smile with that signature smug look, arms wrapped around your neck
>A few seconds later, you fill her magwell with your cleaning fluid
>She had taken all your energy as you gently lower yourself onto her
>"Is... is this enough?" You say, exhausted
>Your rifle, with the stamina of a horse replies
"You take good care of your rifle and you'll be rewarded"
>Eva's response was cryptic as ever
>The M14 looks off the wall clock on the side
>>
File: Eva atonomy.png (177KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Eva atonomy.png
177KB, 960x720px
>>33582129

>2314 hours
"Come on Anon, its getting late; we should head to bed"
>You only grunted as your buried your face in her chest as you so rarely had to opportunity to do
>Eva smiles as you were enjoying yourself
>Minutes pass and you decide it's time for bed
>Raising your head from her chest, you are greeted with a smiling Eva
>"Good idea." You say as you get up, allowing Eva to follow suit
>She towers over you again, this time both of you are naked
>The M14 lets out her hand signifying that its time to go
>You take her hand and head to your bedroom
>Entering the bedroom, you both walk to your respective sides of the bed
>Lifting up the covers, Eva is first in bed
>This meant you were little spoon tonight, as always
>You climb naked into bed and fall asleep as your rifle cradles you to sleep
>>
>>33582154

Alright Anons, that's all I have for my first story. I know it's shot but feed back is always welcome
>>
>>33582083
>those first 8 lines

Too close to home, anon.

>>33582162
Went from 0 to lewd in record time, I think this is honestly the fastest any of these stories has gotten to sex. That being said it's refreshing sometimes as most of what we have is long form content that requires heavy investment.

Good on ya, glass.
>>
File: Snek_standing_by.png (42KB, 1914x874px) Image search: [Google]
Snek_standing_by.png
42KB, 1914x874px
Snek standing by for location of treaders.
>>
>>33582162
Sloppy and poor structure. Need some work, but it's not too bad.
>>
>>33582162
dude, this has an sloppy strocture, you're forcing humor when is not necesary, there is guides on how to write lewd stuff for non experienced persons on the FAQ and needs LOTS of work
>>
>>33581937
>I might never get to be an artist
Just go to fucking /ic/
>>
>>33582162
People seem to be saying it is sloppy without giving any examples of why, here is what I saw:

>>33582083
>Line 9
>your is suddenly opened

Not quite sure what this was meant to be

>Line 10
>Your rifle, dress
>dress

>>33582100
>Eva had manged to knock you out with what you think was one or two of her fully loaded .30 magazines; possibly an M67 grenade - when you woke up you were tied to a chair and she force fed your pineapple pizza because you forgot to get the proper ammunition you had been promising for weeks

This sentence should be broken up a bit, as there is a LOT of information stuffed into it.

Admittedly, heavy lewd stuff like that isn't really my thing, so I can't critique any of that as I kinda glazed over it.

If you plan on writing more, I'd suggesting reading your work back to yourself a few times, maybe even aloud, as that helps many people to catch a lot of structural errors.
>>
Something random

I am to defend my shooter's life
>I am not to defend him by being fired
I am to defend his livelyhood
>I am not to defend him by putting down a threat
I am to defend his family
>I am not to defend his family standing between them and a threat
I am to defend my shooter from blind justice guided by foolish emotions
>I am not to defend my shooter by killing the wrongdoer
I am to defend my shooter from the those who call we tools, we guns, as evils by definition
>I am not to defend my shooter by violence
I am to defend my shooter by having violence acted upon myself
>I will never be wielded by shooter in his time of need
I will surrender my existence so that my shooter will not fall to the petty hatred of those who seek to bring him harm simply because of the badge he wears
I am a willing scapegoat
I am a necessary evil
I am a drop gun and I will serve my shooter by allowing myself to be taken to that furnace
I will not blame my shooter
I will not cry out in pain
I will not weep
For I will save my shooter by not being fired
And in that I will return to the Rifle Mother, First of Us All, with a content smile upon my lips
>>
>>33582162
Just smut and unnecessarily referenced shit in the general and the general itself. Abstract references are okay, but shit like directly calling something out grinds my gears.
Other than that, everyone else has kinda said what needs to; just generally sloppy structure detracts from the "story."

>>she force fed your pineapple pizza
This is not a bad thing.
>>
>>33582663
https://pastebin.com/03qPFDe3
Bear in mind that gang bangers, narcs, and jihadi shits take the guns off their buddies who got shot and killed. Fully knowing it causes legal problems the officers/etc.
>>
File: 1485729345786.png (80KB, 1189x515px) Image search: [Google]
1485729345786.png
80KB, 1189x515px
>>
>>33582663
Oh come on...

>>33582162
Just want to point out, little spoon is good. Feels safe.

>also, Ukrainians are fucking weird. Lovely, but weird
>>
Two days later.
>Jack didn't know just what day it was, then again, it was possible in his mind that he'd get transmissions made on the tenth on the ninth. Didn't matter. Every day's Friday when you're on an endlessly gracious host planet who are basically like you and can't get enough of you. Hell, even their endlessly different language could be instantly decoded and translated between Jack's speech and that of the locals when he wore the suit out. It was the handiest full body pocket translator he'd ever worn.
>Jack clicked the button on the transmitter, which lit the button and a blank screen showed the words "Scanning. Relay access. transmit."
>"Signal! Test, do you read?"
"I read, what time is it?"
>"Eleven twenty pm, but that doesn't matter much, we'd like to know why you're a few days late."
"Sorry about that, a blue lady's had me pinned to the bed for a couple weeks."
>"... Really?"
"No, well not the past couple days at least, but she gave me something and I've been bed ridden."
>"Alright, you're going to give the king an offer of a special alliance with humanity."
"214K?"
>"Er... hang on a second while I check on that for you." The sound of papers being furled and flipped through the air came through the radio as clearly and as recognizably as ever. "Eh, yeah. 214K."
"I don't think he'll go for it. These are a rural and nationalist people, not given to surrendering themselves to an alien identity. They're what humanity should have been in the early twenty-first, and what they'd become in another forty years."
>"Well, the good news for me is that I get to hear this all and tell you I don't give a shit. You're gonna make the offer. Whether they choose this or not is up to them."
"I'll give him the offer at my first meeting with him."
>"Alright, so you give them the offer, they reject, possibly degrade our relations. What could go wrong?"
>>
>>33584294
"I can think of a few things-" Jack said before Pitra's voice came through the small house
>"Jack! What are you doing out of bed? And CLOTHED?"
"Oh shit, gotta-" Jack managed to get out before he realized that the white house had terminated the transmission. "Boring conversation anyway."
>"They know when to butt out, it seems." Pitra remarked.
"Yeah, probably because they don't want to be the first people to hear a man fuck a xeno. People on earth tend not to be degenerates like that."
>"Oh? Not you. Point of fact, I'd say you more or less kept up with me in heat, if that's degenerate, then you're outright scum."
"Guilty. What can I say? You're so warm and you caught me fresh out of the suit. I truthfully thought the first week or so was going to be my life from then, doesn't make much sense to make a significant expense of sending a ship across the universe on account of a single man washed up on your planet when you could be using the seemingly massive amount of resources for more productive ends."
>>
File: basically_Pitra.jpg (344KB, 1013x847px) Image search: [Google]
basically_Pitra.jpg
344KB, 1013x847px
>>33584314
>"More productive than bringing the curiosity across the universe to US? More productive than making a new alliance? You may be right, but then again I wouldn't have my own pet human."
"er...yeah... But then again, I'd still be in the suit and need surgery to skin it for more than a brief period."
>"See, it works out for everyone." Pitra offers.
"Well. Since I have such a high degree of discretion, is there anywhere we COULD go that we could start ripping the Icrah to shreds? Personal excursion?"
>"I think um. Well. Give me a few days. I could probably. Uh." Pitra said, seemingly getting distracted by some irritating sensation. "I um. Fuck I can't think in a straight line, let me start that over."
"Are you okay, Pitra?"
>"Um, yeah..." Pitra said, fidgeting visibly as though some urge were surpassing her ability to control herself. "...If you gave me a couples days I could think of..." Pitra placed an arm across her center, right hand on her left pelvic bone. "...a couple places. Did I um... Did I mention I wasn't kidding when I said I wanted you in bed a minute ago?"
"Yeah I'm comi-umf!" Jack got out before Pitra had quite literally snatched him up by the rib cage and shoulders, beginning a brisk and fast walk to the bed. The rest was a blur.
>>
File: image.png (321KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
321KB, 900x1000px
>>33582663
d-delet this
>>
>>33584334
aw. Such a cute little momiji.
>>
>>33584060
Of course Ukie's are weird, their whole nation is a result of getting trampled on, split apart and then getting spitroasted by Kurwas and Vodka Niggers. Let's not forget about the Roach infestation who had access to them to a while. Now add a pinch of toxic Bolshevism and communism and you have Ukraine
>>
File: 1490289535366.jpg (32KB, 432x506px) Image search: [Google]
1490289535366.jpg
32KB, 432x506px
>>33578252
I've been talking to my guns a bit even before these threads. Goes for other things too, like my car or machinery i. I'm working with.

>>33582162
If only I were so lucky to find a loving raifu who would let me clean her, despite all my autism...

>>33582258
I think the one with the G11 and XM-8 went lewd about the same time. Something about cleaning rod and salty lubricant...

>>33582663
Damn the feels...

>>33584332
Who has time for intergalactic diplomacy and shadow ops against random xeno races when you've got your schedule filled with ayy fugging?
>>
>>33584689
EXACTLY.... well, in a couple days he'll have time...
>>
>>33584424
No one got me really shitfaced and told me to wear a dress
>>
>>33580085
When I was young I used to lay my clothes on the floor like that in the bathroom, hide behind the shower curtain and call my dad in. He used to pretend that I had melted/disappeared. Now he only pretends that he's proud of me.
>>
>>33583838
IVAN FUCKING CHESNOKOV
https://pastebin.com/fjz1FZmG
>>33584060
I have my moments
>>33584334
It'll be okay.
>>33584689
Feely feels. The kinda feely feels that make you hold your pistol a little closer.
>>
>>33582663
I'm not sure how I feel or understand this. I get that it is a creed, or possibly a religious litany, but something doesn't feel right.

The Gun, arguably a defensive tool, is born simply to die? To never have been shot? To be dropped off, apparently wished well, and ditched while the shooter is fleeing?

Maybe I'm autistic. There's actually a good bit of evidence supporting that hypothesis. But I don't get it.

Care to explain it?
>>
>>33584332
How often is that species in heat?

Because he just got snatched up as a living dildo.
>>
>>33584060
>lil spoon is a best
this is why i like you m8

>tfw gf has a feet over me
>tfw im a happy mofo
>>
>>33582083
try to decide between present or past tense & stick with it, please.
>>
File: 1471992858625.jpg (46KB, 424x564px) Image search: [Google]
1471992858625.jpg
46KB, 424x564px
>>33585028
But I can't hold my pistol close!

>>33585028
But it's good to hear Ivan helping out bubba'd rifles. They deserve proper love.

>>33585287
I'm fairly certain that this is a gun that was meant to be sacrificed in case the government decided to get all grabby and the ATF didn't believe the unfortunate boating accident story.
>>
>>33586062
fsck I can't English today, too much tired and aching muscles & too little booze...
>>
File: sleep early.png (179KB, 576x539px) Image search: [Google]
sleep early.png
179KB, 576x539px
>>33586181
>>
File: 1476144163252.jpg (159KB, 915x678px) Image search: [Google]
1476144163252.jpg
159KB, 915x678px
>>33585940
>tfw 5'10"
>small enough to be a manlet in the modern age
>tall enough to never have Poly levels of amazoness in my life
Even worse than any of that is that I am somehow still lanky and cannot put on muscle/weight no matter how hard I try.
It's a weird type of limbo I find myself in.
>>
>>33586791
oh shush you i'm not even on that scale

>not even 5'4
>>
>>33586791
i mean, im pretty much a skelleton
>>
File: IMG_1005.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1005.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>33585315
haven't got to such a length of time that such a thing needs to be defined. come to think of it, probably won't. Acra aren't exclusively sexually active in heat, and are more or less reserved with eachother until they find mates. At least that's how I'll say it goes. explain enough?
>>
>>33586791
>am 5'7"
>have done many a woman taller than me
>face at perfect titty height with Prime Amazons
>currently married to 5'5" redhead woman with tits that could smother me and and ass that makes a heart shape

Tall women are fun, but I know my kryptonite.
>>
>>33588249
big girls a best
>>
>>33588316
If you wanna fuck a Jagdtiger and a PTRD at the same time, I won't judge
>>
File: dissapoint.jpg (68KB, 606x496px) Image search: [Google]
dissapoint.jpg
68KB, 606x496px
>>33588387
>PTRD
>D
>>
>>33588409
My bad. I thought you liked the D
>>
>>33588619
it's okay
>>
>>33586791
>5'6"
>Squat, round, and hairy
Dorf status is good. No one wants to fuck with you after you figure out how to put all your weight in a low punch without stumbling. Also perfect height for amazon tits.
>>
File: 1296376178.jpg (301KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1296376178.jpg
301KB, 800x800px
>>33588721
amazonians truly a best
>>
>>33586791
>Even girls are now 5'11-6'1
Legitimately, I think I've only ever known ONE woman who was in that height range. Had an amazing body, something like triple-K sized tits (no joke, that's what she told me), used to have a massive fucking wire in her bra for some reason to strengthen it, and manlets will be happy to hear this... for years, she dated a guy who must have been like 5'6, and skinny as shit. VERY friendly dude, mild-mannered, pretty quiet, band-geek, and just in general a fucking good guy.

They broke up at some point, I hear he's bi or maybe even turned gay, but she kind of let slip that he enjoyed being fingered while being blown. Didn't think that was very cool of her to tell us, but to be fair it was with two VERY good friends of his, and we'd never judge him negatively for it. To each their own. Personally, I'm 6' tall, broad shouldered, barrel chested, and I have a pretty decent face. Good teeth, masculine features though when shaven it generally makes me look younger (as usual for men), however I'm a bit overweight. Still, plenty of strength, fairly thick arms (muscle; I'm no stranger to physically demanding labour, nor a stranger to push-ups), and a relatively generous amount of body hair for my age. Yeah, not all chicks like body hair, in fact most probably don't, but I'm proud of how I look. Give me an axe, a red-plaid t-shirt, and blue jeans, as well as at least a week or two of scruff, and I'd look a lot like a stereotypical lumberjack. I guess it doesn't help that I'm also Canadian, though I'm not from British Columbia, and I don't wear women's clothing and hang around in bars, so I'm not the cool kind of singing lumberjack. Just the typical 'rape you in the woods' type of lumber jack.

Just kidding about the 'rape in the woods' bit. It was entirely consensual when I fucked that teenager in the woods.
>>
>>33588860
Ever gone camping with your significant other?

It's fucking in tents.
>>
File: 1485059865819.png (270KB, 750x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485059865819.png
270KB, 750x1500px
>>
File: 8273853353a8803952e8fcdddc6beca3.jpg (148KB, 735x1102px) Image search: [Google]
8273853353a8803952e8fcdddc6beca3.jpg
148KB, 735x1102px
>>
File: 1488089916272.jpg (120KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488089916272.jpg
120KB, 750x1000px
>>
File: 1488090005463.jpg (125KB, 540x618px) Image search: [Google]
1488090005463.jpg
125KB, 540x618px
>>
>>33590210
That's terrible. I like it.
>>
/r/equesting that cap of the crazy paratrooper
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Brought to you by a screenshot and the realization that i should just free hand this shit today instead of pre-writing, the Night reich will continue in just a moment.
>>
>>33594449
>he said over an hour ago
>>
File: IMG_5965.jpg (366KB, 1024x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5965.jpg
366KB, 1024x482px
>>33594005
Burger guy?
>>
>>33584332
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qaX3gBmmbM

Three weeks later.
>"We have a few from the sixth regiment of the ARA and you've put on a few post human warriors for this event. I can't say I'm not impressed."
"Did I ask your opinion?"
>"A good point as always." Fireball answered.
>"So 'Outcast,' what's the plan?" Pitra asked while stifling a giggle.
"I haven't ENTIRELY worked that out yet, but with a landing on-"
>"HEY! Someone told me this operation was a low risk operation with a slight probability of mild inconvenience, is this where the briefing is?"
"Well, the exact words I used were 'suicidal' and 'certainty of expense, but we were just getting to the plan, good to see you join us." Jack answered, yielding slightly at the rye humor of the post human warrior known only as 'Moon Man.'
>Jack had known him to be a man of great violence when the shots started flying, and more than anything else being at rest for him was an act of restraint. He'd honestly regretted that night of browsing 2020's media, which prompted him to assume the name 'Moon Man' out of pure edginess. Then again, if anyone had an excuse to be Edgy, Jack thought, it was the post human warrior he'd known as 'Postman' Prior to 2170. He was, after all, stuck in a half melded generation five nano suit for the rest of his life. The differences of which were less obvious than those of generations one and two, but still pretty pronounced to his own former Generation eight, and now, generation nine.
"You see, what really gets me, is that I got president Jackson to sign off on my hijacking and misappropriating of ten post human warriors bound for a campaign on Kuneilly four."
>"The king isn't nearly as operationally liberal as Jackson, it seems. At the very least he'd DENY what we're doing." Pitra remarked with a smirk.
"So what I'm thinking is we'll start the offensive with a cloaked infiltration of this station HERE." Jack said, marking a particular planet on the holo-map.
>>
File: Gen 2 left_ Gen 1 right.jpg (147KB, 1049x1151px) Image search: [Google]
Gen 2 left_ Gen 1 right.jpg
147KB, 1049x1151px
>>33595006
I'm sorry, I got SO CARRIED AWAY on looking at the machinery for sale because this morning I saw a full sized motherfucking lathe for sale with like a 48" distance between centers on Ebay for like $350. Anyway, I then took like an hour to write the first entry because at first it's slow, THEN it starts to flow.

https://youtu.be/NyezdGZWluI
>>33595388
>The holo-map highlighted the selected planet in a red color, making it stand out from the mostly blue map of the system.
"So what we have here, is an orbital factory which according to intelligence afforded to us by the lovely Pitra, and the gracious king of Acrassas, is a factory which manufactures a large bit of the more advanced pieces of Icrah armor, particularly vital components in some of the more advanced Icrah infantry, of whom the Acra, such as Pitra and her recon team, here as advisers have experience in fighting. We however, have yet to encounter such units, apparently owing to the Icrah having a doctrine of sending in what you might call an inferior race or breed among them as fodder, and escalating to more adaptable, intelligent, and better equipped units and warriors as time goes on. It is believed by the Acra that the same breed of Icrah who pilot their fleet ships, such as those deploying dropships to earth during 'the rave' also wear powered armor and take on the infantry roles as the lower Icrah sent previously die off. In short, someone who could be an ACTUAL threat aside from their not too inaccurate orbital fire."
>"What access points are there, and how can we split around to map them?" came the voice of Moon Man, still, a little Disappointingly not the primitive text to speech voice of the early 21st century media.
"A great question. Acrani intel doesn't say shit about it, but we have the good luck of being in full body supercomputers that will map it as the suit sensors read it. If nothing else, we'll make our own ingress route. The ship can orbit ten kilometers off while cloaked."
>>
>>33595702
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAawhg6JtyY

>"Ten kilometers? How far is that?" Pitra asked.
"Doesn't matter, the suit will calibrate it to units you're familiar with. Don't worry don't worry about making orbital maneuvers, we're going to be inserting by a formation EVA. As long as you stay in formation with the rest of us, we'll at least hit the station."
>"Speaking of hitting the station, why so many suits?"
"Fuck if I know, Just figured it better to have plenty and go about it damn quick. Speaking of which, time to divide up the teams. Fireball, you'll lead predator, pick three. Moon Man, you'll lead radon, pick three, I'll take Pitra and the two you don't pick up will go with me. Any suggestions?"
>"Yeah, hack their systems and cut communications between a section or two to draw security away from our insert point."
"Noted, but lets try the quiet way first. I want at least ten minutes to pass before they figure out the guards are dead, even better if we get out and they never even know we came in."

>Those who had been briefed exited the room as Jack and Pitra, the only two as of yet unsuited remained.

>"What's up with Moon Man. He looks like he's melted."
"The suits have some chemical inhibitors that prevent them from melding onto the people and assuming the original human form of the operator. Post human warriors sometimes turn them off and they regain their human form after some time... or full body burning of the outer layer, you know, standard stuff."
>"So he's not completely fused?"
"Precisely. Some of the other post humans leave them on and have their body fully broken down, leaving what's left of them essentially as the closure of the loop that allows the suit to work. Eventually they end up just being a suit dreaming it was once a man."
>"So they take risks."
"You sign on knowing you risk it. Same with death, maiming, burning, exploding, mental apparition. This is no more than another consequence of going to war."
>>
>>33594005
>>33595156
Or do you mean /k/oko the loco?
>>
>>33595906
>"When you go to war in my society, if you die, you at least die, you don't do... this."
"Oh, we understand what you're getting on about, don't think we haven't thought of it. You sign on with EDF, you could die in the line of duty, you fuck up, you could be put in the nano suit and have a significant portion of your life involuntarily dedicated to staying up for a year at a time. And in doing that, if you're unlucky, you could still die or you could walk the universe dead and lose all those little things that make the time, ten years, twenty or a hundred mean anything. You sign the papers, you take the risk. No one HAS to get into the nano suit, even if they don't realize it at the time. There's still always prison. Let's get suited up."

>The suits cloaked and the door opened, thrusters spat out propellant and the suits were soon far from the ship they'd departed. With their magnetized feet they'd be on the hull of the station in a matter of minutes.

>Soon enough the suits had come feet down on the station they intended to cripple, active sensors sending signals through the solid matter than made up the station, patching into communications and filtering signal to noise, mapping the station while giving the suits access to all information that was going through the station on anything but a closed circuit.

>"I'll get in through here, Fireball, Outcast, go around the station exterior and find a good spot to break in."
"Pitra, Dane and Azar, with me. He knows what he's doing."
That'll be about all for tonight. See you tomorrow WFG
>>
>>33596044
See ya
>>
>>33596044
You really are damn good, kek.
>>
>>33596040
koko the loko
>>
>>33597220
Yes?
>>
>>33597554
>it's actually him

I think you are what the remaining 99.99% of /k/ wants to be
>>
File: 1485026611466.png (698KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1485026611466.png
698KB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: 1485041281998.png (119KB, 832x655px) Image search: [Google]
1485041281998.png
119KB, 832x655px
>>
>>33595906
I'm not following something.

>chemical inhibitor prevents suit melding
>some post-humans turn them off and regain themselves
>other post humans leave the suit-meld inhibitors on and wind up as suits themselves

Shouldn't it be the other way around?
>>
>>33598040
Why's that? Ask anyone who was on the Discord before it died, I'm literally just a dude.
>>
>>33600593
...that interrogated his own pupper by intimidation.
>>
File: DSC00470.jpg (4MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00470.jpg
4MB, 3648x2736px
>>33600730
No, it was a game!

If she got the treat in the middle of the table before I could change mags, she got another! Now she's attuned to the sound of someone reloading!

She can kill ATF during mag changes!
>>
>>33600881
This exchange keeps getting better.
>>
File: Dale1.gif (393KB, 311x264px) Image search: [Google]
Dale1.gif
393KB, 311x264px
>>33596662
aw, thank you... I'll be on after CNC operations.
>>33600407
no, in fact, it's not clear whether their body ever regains its lost functions after they meld with the suit. They could almost be described as still being stuck inside, however, if the chemical inhibitors are left on, the suit will break down non functioning body parts for the materials within and eventually reduce the person within to a body, and then to a mass that merely acts like a fuse enabling power to flow through a breaker. Their personality being sampled, stored and emulated by the computer as it takes over more and more of the functions once held by the blob of bio mass that was the operator. If the suit DOES meld, it will eventually regenerate the outer layer to the original form of the operator, save for the irises remaining bright blue, and appearing mechanical with plates marked by blue light emiters of some sort as opposed to retaining their natural form, composition and color.

hopefully that makes sense, if not, I still have to go to CNC operations.

>TFW I'm a real operator and operate operationally in real life.
>Have close to a hundred hours of operating under my belt with CNC's and other various heavy machinery.
>>
updates to bins to follow soon
>>
>>33600881
...and decided it was less difficult to steal a whole person than just cutting a dummy cord and stealing a rifle.
>>
>>33602542

The person will raise alarm when such person discover that the rifle is missing.

Take the person and the gun makes sense.
>>
>Cleaning Anna after range trip this weekend
>Come to the shocking realization that I have never disassembled her bolt
>Ever
>The insides look like they haven't been touched since WWII
>Fucking packed with brown/black grease

S-sorry Anna...
>>
>>33602905
Put some of your white goo in there.
>>
ATannie is up to date

https://pastebin.com/zkqBZDX7
>>
File: 1382311008139.jpg (19KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
1382311008139.jpg
19KB, 283x283px
>>33603021
>>
File: 1467024258860.png (721KB, 1280x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1467024258860.png
721KB, 1280x1518px
>>33602905
Clean/lewd the rifle
>>
>>33603157
You will never stop my lewding
>>
>>33602905
Oh dear... I should just keep the thought that just crept up to myself..
>>
File: Concern.jpg (89KB, 784x708px) Image search: [Google]
Concern.jpg
89KB, 784x708px
>>33603160
>>33603473
>>33603618
>>
>>33600593
>there was a discord
>>
>>33603740
d-don't listen to them being mean
>>
>>33604758
We can make a new one?
>>
File: 85c.gif (490KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
85c.gif
490KB, 256x256px
Zofie still a best.
>>
>>33598567
Best Dad.
>>
File: 58698751_p0.jpg (386KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
58698751_p0.jpg
386KB, 1280x720px
>>33603160
>>33603021
>Lewding Anna

Bitches, that's MY job.
>>
>>33606408
Literally who

>>33606475
Gr8 b8 m8 i R8 8/8
>>
>>33602542
A tired person makes weird choices.
>>
File: hurry up to bed.png (114KB, 472x415px) Image search: [Google]
hurry up to bed.png
114KB, 472x415px
>>33606408
>>
>>33608477
I just woke up, showered, and brushed my teeth. I'm literally on my way to work.

I can't go to bed right now.
>>
>>33608511
i hop your work day is better than mine
>>
>>33608519
or mine; my ISP refuses to provide a list of my IP addresses starting from a bit before a claimed copyright infringement in January 2016 even though Finnish communications regulatory authority has already stated in 2007 that I have the right to get that information for free to proove that at the specific times I was using a different IP from what my ISP has claimed for some reason.
>>
>>33608836
>go to work
>be sick
>wobble around
>Don't want to look weak for the girl at work that looks a little like i imagined Annie
>something happens
>i wake up in strange room
>in new clothes
>not exactly sure where i am
>head hurts like a wood chipper fed through a saw mill
>phone battery is low

so idk how this will end. But it's kinda exciting i guess
>>
>>33608859
so, either someone slipped some roofies in your coffee or you passed out & were taken to hospital/something along those lines
>>
>>33608921
i may have hit my head. also this is someones room
>>
>>33608950
Go through the cupboards for health packs and ammo
>>
>>33608979
worried i will fall if i try stand up
>>
File: 1472047944721.jpg (94KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
1472047944721.jpg
94KB, 640x428px
>>33596044
Woo! Space infiltration! Woo! Sneeki spacy!

>>33608990
That's kinda strange, waking up in a strange room. Maybe you're not you, anymore. Look at your ID. See if it says you're someone else.
>>
File: 1488090070868.jpg (226KB, 540x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1488090070868.jpg
226KB, 540x1416px
>>
I'm gonna be writing a bit today. My girlfriend's across the country now, so I should have a bit more free time to add to the story.
>>
>>33610197
>>
>>33582162
Seems sloppy and the smut comes on way too fast. I'd say you need to work on it some more.
>>
>>33610197
You're still alive?
>>
>>33610933
Unfortunately.
>>
File: Detective-with-smoke-flipped.gif (97KB, 490x399px) Image search: [Google]
Detective-with-smoke-flipped.gif
97KB, 490x399px
my dumb ideas

>true crime detective novel
>detective or federal agent working on the more violent cases such as missing persons, sex crimes, ect
>being former military, he knows a lot about firearms, tactics, combat, ect. I want the thommais harris level of specifics on things like guns and police work. Not your standard "oh he had a .45 auto cop sidearm #4" bullshit
>hunting an elusive serial killer who has been taunting him for over a year
>his brother on the other hand is a famous actor/director living in hollywood
>though the two are relativity close, they are very opposite in terms of personality and goals
>the detective is former military, stern and a bit stoic, but deep down has a very protective side and has immense guilt when he cant solve a case
>the actor brother is a bit more care free and somewhat reckless, but has connections that later come in handy
>the killer (or killers, havent decided yet on the number) begins targeting celebrities like charles manson, forcing the two brothers professions to collide

its sloppy, I know, and your basic mystery shelf novel mothers buy like hot cakes to drink wine and read all day. But I always liked reading them so its what I dick around with most days when I write. I have the basic foundation of the story, but I have several variations. Some have the detective brother being a bastard child of another famous director, and half brother to the actor, some have him dabbling in movies and art himself, some dont even include the brother. The killer(s) are tricky, I want something original but im taking a lot of inspiration from exisitng true crime cases as well as some of my favorite tv shows, movies and books. I particularly like the true detective idea of a killer being involved in some bigger conspiracy (and with pedo wood it could work)
IDK im just kicking around ideas, what do you guys think and what do you guys like to see in these?
>>
>>33611102
Sure, go ahead.
>>
File: 1488491884780.jpg (78KB, 640x664px) Image search: [Google]
1488491884780.jpg
78KB, 640x664px
>>
File: 1488344187818.jpg (523KB, 962x1238px) Image search: [Google]
1488344187818.jpg
523KB, 962x1238px
>>
Is /wfg/ always this slow?
>>
>>33612868
Only during when people are working or at school.
>>
File: 1487227977158m.jpg (100KB, 722x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487227977158m.jpg
100KB, 722x1024px
>>33612868
Currently at a point where I'm feeling inspired to write certain scenes that are not necessarily in order. I'm getting stuff done, but just not in a manner that will show immediately.

Also, what >>33612923 said. Full time job and all sucks up time...
>>
Swear I'm not dead, just in a rough patch for work and life. Apologies for not updating in a while, to the one or two of you that read my stuff...
>>
File: 61951858_p0.png (779KB, 869x1730px) Image search: [Google]
61951858_p0.png
779KB, 869x1730px
>>33612868
Writing takes more time than just general discussion, so lulls are to be expected. As others said though, life tends to be a bit of an obstacle, as well as lack of motivation.
That said this seems to be a dryer spout.
>>33613530
Take your time. We're always waiting.
>>
>>33613823
>That pic
Cute

I think I have gotten all of my pics from this thread, except maybe 1 or two. All of the other anons seem to be so much better at finding these pics compared to me.
>>
File: 59623061_p0.jpg (2MB, 3507x4960px) Image search: [Google]
59623061_p0.jpg
2MB, 3507x4960px
>>33614099
Pixiv has some good shit, my dude.
少女前線 is gonna be your friend
/c/ is also a good place to find character images, not that I ever include images in my posts. Not that I ever write anything to post.
>>
>>33613530
Nigger, write. I need more angry Potatohead in my life.
>>
>>33614170
I'll have to check those out, thanks.

>Not that I ever write anything to post
Fix it!
>>
File: Krink.jpg (133KB, 736x460px) Image search: [Google]
Krink.jpg
133KB, 736x460px
Buuuuump
>>
File: Its_Funny_To_Me.png (50KB, 600x165px) Image search: [Google]
Its_Funny_To_Me.png
50KB, 600x165px
>>33613530
>one or two of you that read my stuff...
>>
File: fe2.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fe2.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>33614401
If it makes it easier for you, Here's an imageboard where all the quality Girls Frontline pics we find are uploaded.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=girls_frontline

>tfw I spend more time uploading and cataloging raifus than actually writing about them.

Gotta get my priorities straight.
>>
>>33616975
Oh shit I forgot about that place.
Also cataloging Chink art is important too.
>>
>>33612868
>>33612988
Work plus college. And it's been so long since I last wrote that I've forgotten how I planned my story. Fug
>>
>>33616975
>pass user since 2016
da fuq?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170412-013606.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170412-013606.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Alrighty /k/, I've saved up enough of my shekels to buy another ring. That means marrying a third raifu.

Since I like you guys, I'll let you decide: which among pic related should I put a ring on? The Thompson and 'Anna' are already taken care of.
>>
>>33617858
I vote m21.
>>
>>33617858
Don't know anything about this game, but WA2000
>>
>>33581257
Lose has another meaning
>>
>>33617858
WA2000
>>
>>33617858
G36
>>
>>33617858
I've gotta say, if there's a WA2000 there, you'd be a fool to not tap that.
>>
File: IMG_20170412_102208.jpg (21KB, 1070x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170412_102208.jpg
21KB, 1070x324px
Man, these threads used to be great. Now it's like all the great writers gave up on writing before their stories could come to a close. The bread and butter writers that made our threads something special just dropped off the face of the earth. PTRfag, FALfag, RPK anon, Garandfag, and a whole lot of others. Even Guard. These threads were incredible. Bustling with both old and aspiring authors, constantly putting out new content. Weekdays or not. They were constantly going past the bump limits and sometimes there were three threads a day. What ever happened to them? Why did they leave so suddenly, never to be heard from again?

Now we've been left with the other writers. None too unique, and many being nothing more than mediocre. We're barely getting by. Maybe with five posts an hour.

I sincerely hope our little community can bounce back, but as it stands now, things are looking grim.
>>
>>33619562
A lot has been dropped on my plate lately, but I'm making headway.

Though, I do find that this post does a lot of disservice to the other writers that have been posting lately, such as keksodus, LtCol._L, /k/ris hansen, /u/k/-fag, Tsuhna, and Road Anon.

Has it slowed down? Very much so, and a lot of it has to do with life getting in the way, but I'd say that we're still putting out quality content.
>>
>>33619562
>Now we've been left with the other writers
Ouch.... I mean, I'm trying man. Sorry to dissapoint. I'll try and pick up the pace if that'll help at all.
>>
>>33619562
>left with the other writers
Gee thanks mate, gives me a warm fuzzy feeling :/
If it makes ya feel better, I'm writing right now. Real life of being a senior year engineering student keeps happening, so free times to write and do shit ends up being few and far between.
Until this last week, I had about a weekly update thing going. Once again, senior year said "lol fuck you"
So ya know, real life happens.
>>
>>33619562
>None too unique, and many being nothing more than mediocre
Implying that the writers who are still here and in a position to write are "not unique" and "mediocre" is not how you get them to keep writing.

As for the ones you mentioned, I can just about guarantee it's one of two things: life getting in the way, or writer's block. Do try to remember that as much as writers try to keep their stories going, they are not obligated to do so, and other things can take priority.
>>
File: wait i want coffe.jpg (14KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
wait i want coffe.jpg
14KB, 472x472px
>>33619562
since ive been traped here since there were still writters on /ak/ and found archive there and trough E-mails i keep tab trough some of the old fags i think i could give you an answer to that question, the main reason of the super fast threads is because there was A LOT of shitposting/blog posting on the beggining so THATS the why the super fast threads and come on like >>33619654 >>33619866 said youre being to rude to some of the newer guys there is good writers, like i tend to say/yell writers have a life outside of 4chan, altough hey, if they lurk showing interest is as good as getting a (you)
>>
>>33619562
>Now we've been left with the other writers. None too unique, and many being nothing more than mediocre.
Ouch
>>
Thinking about starting up a futuristic story, set in space and all that entails (space marines, ortillery strikes, boarding actions and so forth).

Would anyone be interested in me posting this? I've never really written anything seriously before so I can't promise it would be amazing.
>>
>>33619562
>Now we've been left with the other writers. None too unique, and many being nothing more than mediocre.
I know I am not exactly Johan Ludvig Runeberg or Aleksis Kivi but this hurts none the less.
>>
>>33620030
We have a couple of spess and futuristic stories going, so go right ahead. Don't have to limit yourself to our version of Upotte!! or modern day settings.
>>
>>33619654
>>33619834
>>33619934
>>33620059
I like you guys
>>
>>33620030
as the FAQ says, as long as is K related is more than welcome on this thread

>just give a heads up for a name for it and if you will keep a tab on your stuff
>>
>>33619562
Hey fuck you too buddy, not like I ain't over here writing a HFY story or anything...
>>
>>33620030
I see no problem with more people trying to write, and space naval action has always been neat.
>>
File: whendakushhityou.jpg (12KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
whendakushhityou.jpg
12KB, 500x575px
>>33620064

noice. thanks a lot
>>
>>33619562
Am I bad or gone?

Because if you feel disappointment to me, there is a long line of people ahead of you
>>
>>33619562
You could have probably worded that a bit better bud. I see what you're trying to say but you pretty much just shit on everyone you didn't list by name.
>>
>>33619562
Why dont you tell me how you really feel
>>
File: ah_nuuu.jpg (31KB, 381x391px) Image search: [Google]
ah_nuuu.jpg
31KB, 381x391px
>sticky 2.0 soon
>>
previous thread is done
>>
File: Adeptus Machanicus sad.jpg (50KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
Adeptus Machanicus sad.jpg
50KB, 219x230px
>>33619562
I'm sorry that I'm shit...
>>
>>33621107
Sweet, there's a bunch of fics I need to play cat soup with.
>>
File: 1.9.3.png (20KB, 289x591px) Image search: [Google]
1.9.3.png
20KB, 289x591px
work so far done to the sticky
>mfw this is getting longer by the hour
>>
>>33621404
I'm sorry you're shit, too. JK, I don't really think you're too bad, you're just starting out, eventually you'll do better. If you were around long enough, you'd have seen me the first story, which wasn't that good, but not that dissimilar to how I write now, if dissimilar at all.
>>
>>33592577
This is good, I like this.
>>
>>33619562
sorry but I dont consider a some of those writers to be the "bread and butter" of the general. maybe they were in youre opinion, but that doesnt make it so. the general has definitely slowed down a bit but that doesn't mean that the content being released by some writers is bad, hell i think some of the ongoing stuff is far better than what some of the people you listed ever wrote. if you really are concerned about the general dying then starting brainstorming and write.

just like with you though, this is all just an opinion. dont go starting shit by basically calling everyone you didnt list bad writers.
>>
First time ever tripping, so no bullying if I did it wrong.

I've brought this up in an older /wfg/ thread, but I never got a response so I'm asking again. One anon, many threads ago, brought up an idea of a US military figure going overseas to the middle East, things happen and befriending a taliban AK giest. However, as far as I know he nor anyone else put the idea into motion. I've always loved writing(though I've never let anyone read it because I don't think I'm good at it) and would like to try to bring this cute idea to life. But I don't want to unless it's ok with said anon and everyone else, because I would hate to be accused of stealing someone's idea.

Also, where is a good site to learn military terminology and designations from? Like what you would refer to different sized groups as, or different "jobs" each person does in the group.

Thanks for reading my long post, really love these threads, and would like to start contributing to them soon.
>>
>>33622267
no prob, tripping is semi-required here so we can tell who's saying what.
>>
>>33622267
>>33622315
Yeah this is actually a situation where tripping is legitimately useful and not just ego-fellating.
>>
File: 1442773688955.png (169KB, 249x305px) Image search: [Google]
1442773688955.png
169KB, 249x305px
>>33622267
>I don't think I'm good at it

i had that a lot. still do
>>
>>33622267
>I don't think I'm good at it

You'll never really know unail you try. Damaged Goods is the first thing I have ever written and people seem to like it enough to motivate me to keep on writing.

Assuming the anon who originally proposed that story idea is okay with it, I'd say go for it.
>>
File: happy-plane-pic.jpg (16KB, 431x289px) Image search: [Google]
happy-plane-pic.jpg
16KB, 431x289px
>>33622529
yeah, see if this guy says it, you should totes listen
>>
>>33622315
>>33622378
>>33622411
>>33622529
>>33622547
Alright, thanks friend, I'll give it a go! Pretty nervous, but looking forward to it as well. Hope to have something worthy to post in a few days. Wish me luck!
>>
>>33619562
>left with
My fucking bad, dude. I started off having never professionally written but getting pissed off that many posters couldn't seem to fix the simplest technical aspects of syntax and a sudden desire to write an origin story of birthing consciousness from the perspective of the one becoming self aware.

I guess I'll fuck off.
>>
>>33622761
eh it's just one ungrateful faggot shitposting. Ignore it.
>>
File: 2017-04-12 18.53.08.png (2MB, 1741x776px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-12 18.53.08.png
2MB, 1741x776px
>>33619562
Kek, I'll go and ice myself then. Immortan Joe has spoken, I am mediocre.
>>
I've been following some of the 'mediocre' writers here since the AK threads.(Looking at you JT) I tend to lurk more due to work and being a thread or two behind, but I still come in daily to check what I missed. I'm rarely disappointed. For that, everyone gets a (you), even mining anon.
>>
File: 1488563604315.jpg (135KB, 735x950px) Image search: [Google]
1488563604315.jpg
135KB, 735x950px
>>
Yall niggas don't need to listen to that one dude. I'm sure he was just listing off his favorites.

Now I know I ain't been around for a while, but I'm sure that these threads would be long dead if quality had dropped off as much as he made it seem. Keep working at on your writing, keep improving, and don't let the opinion of just one anon get you down.
>>
File: 1411979249929.jpg (547KB, 1944x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1411979249929.jpg
547KB, 1944x1944px
>>33619562
Slow threads happen, but attitudes like this is what kills threads; encouraging everyone to jump ship.

>not listed in old guard
>but haven't posted recently either
>in neither group
>tfw
>>
File: VDV.jpg (188KB, 626x640px) Image search: [Google]
VDV.jpg
188KB, 626x640px
Hello all, I felt like continuing the whole "Cold war gone hot" universe but from a very different point of view from when the war starts. Also a very special thanks to a paratrooper friend of mine for helping me.

without further wait I present to you: Red Dawn (I know, shoot me over such a Cliche title)

>You lay in your bunk, eyes wide open
>After serving in Afghanistan for a few years your unit was then transferred to training grounds in the interior of Russia
>then suddenly your unit was then sent to a airbase in Western Poland and put on standby
>Even if the orders tell the unit to be on high alert at all times, this was the first sleepless night you've had sense you arrived
>The officers are getting restless, something is up
>You see them constantly mulling over maps in their barracks or outside, running to and from the comms building and other buildings
>You dig into your shirt pocket and pull out a photo and a folded up letter
>What's really got you on edge is that they told the unit to keep their rifles and some ammunition in the barracks with them
> You've seen her face a thousand times before you joined up
>She was at first a classmate in primary school
>Then she was a friend and then you girlfriend in secondary school
>As you joined the military, she went to University to get a degree
>Both of you promised to marry each other when you returned from the army
>Even though it's been only four days sense you've received it, you've read the letter a hundred times and counting
>"Reading the letter from your girl again eh?" A voice next to you whispers
"So what if I am Vasili?" you say, turning your head to face him
>Vasili and you have been in the same unit since you were selected for the VDV
>the two of you knew each other before being deployed, but quickly became friends in Afganistan when you were both assigned as an RPG team.
>>
>>33625467
>"I bet you some hunk is fucking her brains out as you get dragged around Eastern Europe and Afganistan for you motherland" he says
"Ey, I bet some fat bastard on your block is doing the same to your wife, fucking dick" You shoot back, slapping him over the head with the beret that was hanging by your bunk
>Vasili laughs as he recoils, trying to get out of the reach of your beret
>"You're so easy to pick on Maxim, that's why we became friends" he says between laughs
"Oh, are you sure it wasn't because I saved your ass when our convoy got ambushed outside Kabul?" you say,"And you still owe me a drink from that you bastard!"
>"Yes, Yes, I know Maxim. But you know the rules, no drinking while on standby" Vasili replies
>The two of you quickly turn back to the normal conversations of plans of what you will do after you get out, what you think is going to happen, ect.
>Suddenly the barrack doors are flung open
>One of the senior officers stands in the door
>"TOVARISHCHI! GEAR UP! PREPARE FOR DROP MISSION!" he yells
>"NATO DOGS FIRED ON OUR NAVY IN THE MEDITERRANEAN, WE'RE NOW AT WAR!"
>the men in the barracks are stunned at the news
>War with the west? he must be joking
>"THIS IS NOT A DRILL LADIES! DAVAI DAVAI!" he yells again
>you along with the rest of the barracks are flung into a flurry of motion
> You get your pack with the necessary gear ready, and your rifle
> With your basic combat gear and pack ready you form up with the rest of your unit and march down to the armory
>As you exit you see other units officers running around, shouting from other barracks, and the sound of men getting their gear squared away
>You pack and gear are filled with extra ammo, barrels, explosives, and extra RPGs for the launcher Vasili is issued.
> As your unit marches out onto the tarmac towards the waiting IL-76s, you see the whole base is in motion
>You see other VDV units lining up or marching into their aircraft, officers and ground grew shouting and waving directions
>>
>>33625467
>A platoon of BMD-2s pass you on your left before being guided onto another waiting IL-76
>Your pack slaps against your legs as you climb up the back of the aircraft, it getting more and more annyoing with each step
>You soon feel the plane move along the jetway, before turning onto the main runway
>You feel the plane accelerate then finally take off into the polish sky above
>As soon as the plane levels off an officer at the front of the plane jumps up
>"ALRIGHT COMRADES! THIS IS IT! WE'RE GOING TOE TO TOE WITH THOSE NATO BASTARDS! CHECK THE MAPS YOU WERE ISSUED!" he yells
>You pull out the map, and at a quick glance you can tell it's of part of Western Germany
>"YOU WILL BE DROPPING IN BEHIND ENEMY LINES NEAR THE TOWN OF TRIEFENSTIEN!" the officer continues
>"THE LZ WILL BE 3KM WEST OF THE TOWN, YOUR OBJECTIVE IS TO SECURE THE HIGHWAY BRIDGE 2KM SOUTH OF THE TOWN"
>"THIS WILL RESTRICT NATOS TROOP MOVEMENTS FROM FRANKFURT TO THE BAVARIA AREA!" he continues
>"SECONDARY OBJECTIVES ARE THE SMALLER BRIDGE 2KM NORTH-EAST OF THE TOWN, AND THE TOWN ITS SELF! ANY QUESTIONS"
>"NO, COMRADE COMMANDER!" everyone in the plane shouts
>After a few hours of flight time you feel the plane beginning to bounce and sway even more than ever
> Soon two different officer in jump gear stands up by one of the doors
>"TEN MINUTES!" the officer shouts
>"TEN MINUTES!" the unit shouts back
>"STAND, UP!" the officer yell
>again, the men inside the plane all yell the command back
>you along with the rest of the unit stand up
>"HOOK UP!" the officers yell
>"HOOK UP!" the unit yells back, proceeding to hook up to the static line
"CHECK STATIC LINE!" the officers continue
>Everyone yells back the command and proceeds to check their static line hooks
>"EQUIPMENT CHECK!"
>You begin checking you have everything as best as you can, that everything is where it should be, and looking like it should
>"SOUND OFF FOR EQUIPMENT CHECK!" the officer yells
>>
>>33625499
>Soon you feel a slap on what exposed back you have
>With Vasili right in front of you, you give him a solid slap on ass to signal you're good
>Soon the call of one minute is heard and repeated
>You begin to become more nervous
>This is your first official jump into combat from an aircraft
>In Afghanistan it was always either getting out of a helicopter or riding on a BTR or BMP
>"30 SECONDS!" the jump officers call
>You see in the front the doors are opened by the guy in the front
>"GREEN LIGHT! DAVAI, DAVAI, DAVAI!"
>the men in the front jump out the aircraft with the man behind them following a second after them
>Soon Vasili as at the door and jumps out
>As you get to the door you feel the icy wind as you hop out of the aircraft
>You feel the massive tug as your chute opens
>You look around in the sunlight of dawn to see another IL-76 get struck by a missile from a NATO fighter
>The rest of your unit made it out safely
>As you gently glide down, watching the sea of parachutes you think
>So, these are the opening moves of war
>you smile to yourself on how cliche this all is
>that the first thing NATO see's is a red dawn

and that is the end of chapter one. Please tell me if there's anything wrong or just your comments on it in general
>>
File: 28106734_p0.jpg (2MB, 2800x2416px) Image search: [Google]
28106734_p0.jpg
2MB, 2800x2416px
>>33625467
If you're looking for titles, how about
>Blue Dawn
>Parachutes over Paris (or any Nato city/country that starts with a P)
>VDV in Vienna
>Commies in the Chateau
>Anything else with alliteration and what you're going for

idk
>>
>>33625512
got it, thank you for the feedback, will think of something other than "Red Dawn"
>>
>>33625550
update, I decided on "Berets over Bavaria"
>>
File: 50207476_p0.jpg (349KB, 1447x2863px) Image search: [Google]
50207476_p0.jpg
349KB, 1447x2863px
>>33625550
I know it's hard to come up with titles, I'm still not happy with mine five months after the fact, but it's gotta be better then the name of an already established cold war gone hot franchise.

>>33625570
See? Loads better.
>>
>>33621964
Tell me what I need to improve on, rather than simply saying that I need to improve.

>>33625512
Could you help me come up with a better name for Dike n' Geist too? It was just the first thing that came to mind, and I haven't been able to think of anything better.
>>
File: Taxi Driver Robert De Niro.jpg (810KB, 1170x664px) Image search: [Google]
Taxi Driver Robert De Niro.jpg
810KB, 1170x664px
Just wanted to pop in and say I'm not dead...well not yet at least. I went back to work and juggling that and school is an adjustment. I will start writing again soon hopefully....
>>
File: checkem.png (796KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.png
796KB, 1440x1440px
>>33596044
Alright, let's see if I can get back into the scene.

>Jack and company split from Moon Man and Fireball's teams, circling sixty degrees around the cylindrically shaped station.
"Pitra, make sure to set your comms to isolated team chat."
>"Got it."
>Jack and team came to an agreeable spot where the mapping of the supercomputer didn't find any Icrah workers nearby. As the computer went to work on unsealing all bulkheads in the station, Jack went to work with the suit's integrated cutter.
>In a matter of seconds alarms began blaring inside the station, workers of course no longer appearing in the maps as the suit's computer determined them to be either lifeless or else couldn't make sense of the sudden disappearance of the signals coming through the hull, followed by a surge and then nothing.
>Jack finished his cut, the small square section he cut through just separating from the little pressure left on that side of the bulkhead.
"Advance. Be ready for contact, there may be workers or military personnel here ready for a de-press or an infill."
>The team advanced through their first rooms of the station, suits coming to conclusions of targets at what might be considered the "top" and "bottom" of the station, mapping them out fully, and proceeding to set waypoints to their locations.
>"Moon Man for Outcast. Got anything?"
"Outcast copies, we see nothing so far, scanning in full spectrum shows nothing different. The gravity is still on, just the atmosphere isn't."
>"I read you, I've seen a shockingly low number of corpses for what this place is."
"Nothing out of place here, though I'd be on look out for Icrah specialists. Scan in Full spectrum and be sure to cycle narrow ranges, low spectrum IR and high, maybe electron magnetic, cycle around and see if you can see them."
>As the team advanced they found the first corpses, two strange things comparatively, with long spindly extremities and heads buried into their shoulders, likely not having necks at all.
>>
>>33626289
HYPE
>>
>>33626204
I can't tell you what you need to improve. writing is like (insert activity that everyone does a little different and has different luck with different methods here.) Maybe something this board does... like... shooting, anyway, there's a loose structure of HOW to do it, and you're within that, but like shooting, the only way to hone the skill is to do it more. So get to writing and find what works best for you.
>>
File: 1489754075743.png (372KB, 728x860px) Image search: [Google]
1489754075743.png
372KB, 728x860px
>>33626373
Didn't know you were a fan, thanks my dude!
>>
File: 1488563812795.jpg (319KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1488563812795.jpg
319KB, 960x1280px
>>
File: 1485399334780.png (580KB, 1324x580px) Image search: [Google]
1485399334780.png
580KB, 1324x580px
>>
Hey guys, I'm working on some material for HFG and actually want your opinions the HFG's would carry.

Currently in terms of grenades I don't have anything for the HFG's. I was thinking smoke, tear gas, and possibly white phosphorous grenades as equipment they could carry.

What are your thoughts?
>>
>>33627169
based Ehasz
>>
File: vryconCeRNediAN.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vryconCeRNediAN.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>33628835
Why not give them something like a Japanese knee mortar, but it's firing full-size 81mm mortar rounds? You could pack all kinds of interesting effects into those shells.
>>
>>33619562
>tfw not counted among the oldfags

Anyway I'm back with some more bits that I wrote up over the past week, continuing casefile 7.

Where we last left off...
>>33547437
>>
>>33628972

Within a couple of hours, they were all packed up and ready to go. Dave was waiting in the car, keeping it running with the heater on, as the weather was shifting in a wintery direction with cold northerly winds blowing in. It wasn't yet snowing, but he knew it soon would be.

Chris was taking a long while to actually leave the apartment and come downstairs to street level, so he honked the horn a couple of times. He watched with bemusement as she opened the window for a moment to give him her middle finger.

Finally, she came down, wearing a big fluffy parka and carrying a shivering beagle in her arms. Dave unlocked the door for her and she unceremoniously shoved herself into the passenger’s seat.

“Took you long enough.”

“Fuck you, get driving.”

Dave just smirked and put the car in gear.

7 hours later…

The drive had taken a little longer than expected, as it was already getting dark by the time they rolled into the town. Chris had called ahead to the client and explained, and they had agreed that they would all meet the following morning to make the most out of the daylight hours.

In the interim, Dave had been driving around until he spotted the sign for a motel, and pulled into the lot just as Chris was finishing her call.

“This place look good for the night?” he asked.

“As good as any,” was the response. “Go in there, see if there's a room available.”

“How come I have to go? It's fucking cold out.”

Chris raised an eyebrow at him. “Dave, honey?” she asked in a sweet voice that unnerved him. “Do you like having sex with me? Or would you rather be content with your right hand for the next three months?”

He sighed long and loud, and stepped out of the car, into the freezing night wind, while Chris just smiled in a shit-eating way.
>>
>>33628989

Dave muttered under his breath as he trudged up to the front desk office, which was in its own separate little structure. There was a lamp turned on inside, as well as a little sign that said “Yes, we’re OPEN” in the window, so he gave the door a push.

It jingled softly as he stepped inside, out of the cold. Until he realized it was still cold as balls inside as well, as if someone had a window open. There was a clerk manning the desk, but either there wasn’t a heater in the tiny building, or he hadn’t even bothered to turn it on. Either way, the clerk didn’t seem bothered one bit by the cold.

The only source of light was the lamp on the desk. Somehow, it seemed brighter from the outside. It barely did its job of illuminating the little desk and the paperback novel the clerk was reading, and did a better job of making the shadows seem darker.

The clerk himself was a rotund and balding little man, who took his time in even acknowledging Dave’s existence. Calmly as could possibly be, he dog-eared the page he was on and closed up his book, setting it aside before looking up at Dave and smiling with far too many teeth.

“Why, hello there, stranger! Welcome to the Moonshine Lodge, how can I help you? Looking for a room?”

“Uh… yeah… a room would be good…” said Dave, feeling a chill up his spine. Everything about the guy was creeping him out and setting off alarm bells in his head.

“Well you’re in luck, we have one left! And it’s the honeymoon suite, complete with color television and queen-sized bed!”

“Uh, sure, sounds good…”

“That’ll be a hundred and fifty dollars.”

“One hundred and fifty- wait what- agh… nevermind, whatever. Fine.” Dave coughed up the money and received a key. Then he shuffled back out to the car, hoping he’d never have to go in there again.
>>
>>33629001

Dave put the car in gear and pulled it around the main building, noticing a distinct lack of cars in the lot. He severely doubted that the suite was the only room left, concluding it was just a line he was fed in order to gouge him on the price. But he was too tired to argue the point at the moment.

A couple of minutes later, he was at the door with a couple of duffel bags near his feet and Chris behind him, holding the dog. He fished the key out of his pocket while Chris swore under her breath at the chilly winds.

The room was a whole lot smaller than he’d anticipated, as he saw when he opened the door and flicked on the lights. It was only just large enough for a queen-sized bed, a small table, an old CRT television in one corner and a bathroom on the far side. The 70’s deco wallpaper was fading, the floor was covered in brown shag carpet, and it all smelled faintly of cigarettes, but it all in all, it appeared clean enough. The bed had fresh sheets at the very least.

“Honeymoon suite my ass… a hundred and fucking fifty for this…”

Chris slipped in and closed the door behind her, shivering a little even through her big fluffy parka. “Is there a heater in here? Fuckin’ freezing...”

Dave set his bags down on the floor and went over to a little thermostat panel, and turned the little dial to the maximum setting. After a few moments, some machine rattled to life, sending warm out through vents set in the wall, near to the floor.

“Thanks.” Chris deposited Cyka on the floor and her parka on the table, and sat on the bed, rubbing her arms to produce a little more heat. Cyka simply curled up next to the nearest vent and fell asleep.

Dave sat down right next to Chris. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close.

“Is… is something wrong?” she asked, noticing his silence.

“Yeah… I think we got ripped off with this room and… I dunno, I just feel like things are a bit… ‘off’ at this place.”
>>
>>33629008

“What do you mean by ‘off?’”

“Just… just a feeling. Nothing concrete,” he said with a shrug.

“Well, okay then. Let’s just keep our eyes peeled, just in case,” she said, leaning into him slightly. She gave him a little peck on the cheek. “There’s a more pressing matter at hand, though. I’m still cold, so… wanna help me warm up?”

Dave blushed in response.

>Casefile 7: To Be Continued

That's all for now, more will come soon, hopefully.
>>
>>33628890
was thinking that, but my main issue with it is that the HFG would be static for some time. Their main defense is speed and agility. The reason they can stand a chance against say tanks, or APC's is because they're agile and quick. A knee mortar while awesome might hinder them.

Also was thinking of using grenades as a mass area suppression device. You could deny the enemy an entire block with one throw.
>>
File: NSV.jpg (81KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
NSV.jpg
81KB, 960x720px
>>33625467
why didn't you guys tell me it's Desantnik -season already?
>>
>>33629332
Well the knee mortars were incredibly effective because they were so fast and accurate. You just crouch, plunk it on the ground, and drop a shell down the barrel.
>>
>>33629511
I'll look more into it, in the meantime I do need ideas for grenades. What would you guys use?
>>
>>33629861
Maybe a flashbang that disperses flashbang bomblets like those less-lethal artillery shells?
>>
>>33629861
high intensity UV light bombs that burn retinas to a crisp
>>
If anyone has any feedback, positive/negative/otherwise, I'd love to hear it.
>>
File: 1471992145861.jpg (102KB, 848x737px) Image search: [Google]
1471992145861.jpg
102KB, 848x737px
>>33619562
Jesus fuck, you're an ungrateful little shit. There are people here writing good, quality stories for free, and you have the balls to try and make them feel like shit. Nobody asks you to post here, so kindly fuck off.

And to all the people that do post here, thank you for providing great entertainment, and a good way for me to unwind at the end of the day. My life's actually better because the writefags exist. So thank you all for being here.

>>33625509
I'm liking the opening, so far. Some of my favorite books are about hot cold wars. I'm hoping we'll get more character development for Maxim and Vasily. They seem like they make quite a team.

>>33626356
Alright. A nice little snippet of the prelude before battle. I think I'm sensing that something fucky is afoot in this battle. Hopefully it won't take too bad of a toll.

>>33629024
There's some tomfuckery going on at this motel. Hopefully the gang can get some quality lovings in before the proprietor goes all Psycho on them.

>>33629861
I like the bomblet idea. Maybe one that fires out small frag grenades. Or maybe some flechette type frag grenade.

>>33629929
I enjoy them so far. There's some good stuff there. I really like the buildups and the interactions between Chris and Dave. Cyka is also good for laughs.
>>
>>33628972
Hooray! Love your story man, glad you updating it again.
>>
>>33619562
I don't agree completely but I have to say I feel like my story is the /k/ version of "The Room"
>>
File: 1491980426205.gif (271KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1491980426205.gif
271KB, 400x320px
bump
>>
>>33580085
>MI Gen 2 SS rail
Holy shit how old is that pic?
>>
>>33625509
Only question I have is what is the year/decade this is supposed to be taking place? Pretty damn good intro, and will be waiting for more!
>>
File: 5a5.jpg (55KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
5a5.jpg
55KB, 680x453px
>>33626289
Awesome to hear, /k/ris! Can't wait to see what'll happen with Kimber, Robert (mother fucker), Diego, Ash, O'Mally, and Simon.
>>
>>33630045
You keep me going back to writing when I feel like ditching.

Thanks, man.
>>
Does anyone have a link to that story about the monster girls turned military personnel? Loved it and thought i had it saved but turns out I didn't.
>>
File: 1485430014615.jpg (77KB, 750x472px) Image search: [Google]
1485430014615.jpg
77KB, 750x472px
>>
File: TGo60Ey.png (122KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
TGo60Ey.png
122KB, 500x600px
Everything went to complete shit IRL. Wanted to release Hotline 9 soonish, but school and life think it's funny to ensure I'll never sleep again.
>>
>>33626289
Topical, /k/ris
http://www.voanews.com/a/military-veterans-step-up-to-help-fight-child-abuse/3792301.html?trk1&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2017-04-05&utm_source=newsletter
>>
>>33617858
Pray tell what game this is?
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Just got some parts for Emily!!!
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
before...
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
after.
>>
>>33626356
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oED4gk-LUyM

"Spindly, lenky things, ain't they?"
>"Damn right. about eight feet tall, limps look to be weak points, no necks on' em. Check over there, I got two more pinned up against some kind of structure."
"Safe to assume they're machines. They seem to have some kind of power armor on."
>"Yeah, guards. How good do you think your slug throwers are at penning that shit?" Pitra asked.
"Let's find out." Jack said as he pointed the M-34 at it and fired a lone shot, effortlessly penetrating the armor of the dead icrah.
>"HOLY SHIT! So that's what the fuss about slug throwers among you humans is about!"
"Well...Yeah, the only way to stop that shit is with actual material."
>"I'm throwing out my plasma projectors."
>Advancing through the next bulk head they were greeted with what they had hoped to be a few soldiers, but was disappointingly only five corpses.
>in the darkened side of the room a bright window, some of... THEM behind it...
>"Contact front!" came the cry from Pitra.
>Jack watched as a good dozen of them lunged out and the artificial gravity and lights went out.
>Jack quickly enabled his thrusters, and began with the task of double tapping six of them before all settled and he realized his team had gotten the rest, not wanting to waste this momentum, he quickly flipped the switch and put a burst through the window, bringing the ten or so inside the compartment out.
>A blue burst of light protruded out and into Jack's side just below his left breast plate and spun him around.
>>
>>33633369
>Jack rode the rotation and fired a short burst, virtually ripping the Icrah in half as the .70 cal projectiles ripped through its armor and then with energy directed more outward, shredded guts muscles and organs.
>Jack brought power back to his thrusters, slowing his rotation just in time to see five icrah dashing toward the rest of the team, only two of them catching lead before it turned into a hand to hand brawl of the type post human warriors loved.
>As Jack decided to leave Azar and Dane to their business, he decided he'd better intervene with Pitra's fight, seeing as the young Acrani had not been trained among the nano soldiers in the art of four dimensional non gravity assisted pugilism.
>Just as Jack began thrusting toward pitra, chuckling internally at the double meaning of such a double meaning in its context while the slow advancement toward the melee suddenly derailed as one of them apparently decided that tackling him would be a fun idea.
> As a hand grabbed his shoulder and started to stretch his left arm, he switched into radial strength and used the arm to pull the Icrah's skull into the fist of his right arm, not quite punching straight through the skull as he'd hoped, but flattening the face and penetrating into the back of the skull, leaving a fist sized hole where the face of the icrah had been.
>"JACK! HEELLP!" Pitra screeched over comms.
"Switch to radial strength!" Jack yelled as he made a high thrust burn to the brawl and soon found his muzzle against the icrah's side, squeezing off a short burst before tumbling through the brawl, taking Pitra and her adversary with him.
>Jack found himself on the ground, and quickly deduced that the gravity had came back on.
"SHIT. That's gonna make it harder to traverse the main shaft, doable, just... harder."
>"How do you wanna do it, outcast?" came Dane's voice through the comms.
"we have terrain mobility, we can probably leap from point to point."
>>
>>33633809
https://youtu.be/I9xkxwSwJBs

>"Fireball for Moon man and Outcast, we've encountered heavy resistance, they're cloaked and can detect us when cloaked, switch to armor and use EM sensors to see the--"
>static washed over the line. another voice came on. "Moon man to Outcast, can you read on Fireball?"
"No, I've got nothing, he's off comms for the whole fucking theater."
>"AMAZING.Look, you're closer to the top of the station, you leave recovering and or incinerating them to me. I'll get to their LKP en route to the bottom of the station anyway."
"Don't get yourself killed. If it's too dangerous, just go to the bottom where the reactor is."
>"Don't get killed?! As IF, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M THE ONE AND ONLY ETERNAL MOON MAN!"
"You can give me the real moon man speech when we're back on the ship, later."
>Jack climbed through the window as he looked around and found the elevator shaft, kicking the doors open and taking a look up the shaft.
>To jack's pleasure, the shaft had plenty of lips and ridges along the side that a nano suit could grab onto, though whether they would HOLD the suit and its sixteen hundred pound frame was another question he didn't feel like answering with the smaller of them, instead deciding that he would go for the larger girders instead of the smaller ones, whose width only could have measured three inches.
"Team, regroup on me, I'm gonna blaze a path up the shaft."
>Jack waited until all were watching, then made a twenty foot leap up the shaft to a large girder, hanging off for a moment before posturing his body and propelling himself up to the next, waiting for dane to come into position and observe his location before making the next leap. This procedure was repeated until all were in the shaft. Then, as he made the last leap, the gravity shut off again, slamming jack's head into the roof of the room he was jumping into, instead of dropping him in place to clamber over the ledge into the life support bay and signals station.
>>
Its tht time of the thread m8s
>>
File: 1398975848534.png (1MB, 1380x934px) Image search: [Google]
1398975848534.png
1MB, 1380x934px
>>33634778
come on now guys, who are you waiting for an update from?
>>
>>33632926
this looks awesome, thanks reader!
>>
>>33634857
pretty nuch anyone
>>
So got a noob question for pastebin. Do I have to make an account in order to use it and post stories and such on it? I assume it'll give me a unique url to link like it has done with your own stories? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>33635502
make an account so you can edit it later, altough i think either polybro or archive can give you a better answer than me
>>
>>33635527
Alright, much obliged friend.
>>
>>33630943
The original story "Break in the Ice" took place in the mid 1980s, and this story being in the same universe is also mid 1980s
>>
File: bored.gif (351KB, 263x239px) Image search: [Google]
bored.gif
351KB, 263x239px
Where's that faggot that was writing about a revolver he fixed up from being so rusted out it couldn't function?

Something about he being able to see geists, but nobody else could. I'm waiting for more.
>>
Here's what I've got so far, feedback and constructive criticism is always appreciated of course. A bit of a teaser, hope you guys like it. Shoot me some ideas for a title, having trouble with that part.

https://pastebin.com/4xBKnX6q
>>
File: 1485157277816.jpg (61KB, 423x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485157277816.jpg
61KB, 423x720px
>>
>>33636784
I really like this, right up my alley. No pun intended.
>>
>>33636149
Yeah, I'm wondering as well. Things were getting heated up, and the revolver still needed to take anon's shooting virginity.
>>
File: 1364352653937.jpg (57KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
1364352653937.jpg
57KB, 500x455px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVudkZcdI7I
>I was just a child when the stars fell from the skies

Ace combat-tier story of dogfighting invaders from space with your prototype sentient warplane when?
>>
>>33636207
This seems quite promising to me. I don't feel as if it's long enough for me to offer any proper feedback or critique, but your grammar/spelling and whatnot all looks fine. I look forward to you continuing this!
>>
>>33637472
Awesome, thanks friend. I only had about an hour to type right from the start of brain storming before I had to leave with my wife to go to her mothers for dinner. Hoping to come up with a title soon, and be able to keep the story interesting. Time will tell I suppose lol.
>>
File: Delta.jpg (74KB, 540x590px) Image search: [Google]
Delta.jpg
74KB, 540x590px
There is a war between heaven and hell.
You may not believe it, but it started at the dawn of civilization and has never stopped.
This war is so bombastic, it bleeds out into the world.
It's leakage sipns conflict and turmoil.
Leaders use this to gain power and leverage circumstance.
This war is also spurned by man.
In heaven, the forces of order hold their own. They strive for stagnation, and repent the coming of the night.
In Hell, the forces of chaos churn and writhe. They bring about change because they can.
These forces war against each other through out the ethos, and throughout the human spirit.
This war is for your mind.
This war is for your spirit.
The victor gains your mind to its cause, and your spirit to fuel on its ambitions.
You may be in between, but every one choses a side
>>
>Haven't been home since leaving for work this morning
>Got no writing done
>Going straight to bed to do it all over again tomorrow

Whoooo hooo...

>>33636207
You're grammar is sound, that's no e to see right off the bat. The descriptions are good as well, but something about it feels funny to me... I can't quite put my finger on it... maybe the flow of it? Sorry, I know that wasn't very helpfyl. Just "thinking out loud".
>>
>>33637184
I just like old planes...
>>
File: 1485730379419.jpg (192KB, 970x598px) Image search: [Google]
1485730379419.jpg
192KB, 970x598px
>>
I lied about not being able to release Part 9.

To those of you who may be impatient, here is the pastebin for part 9! Will post the full part tomorrow.
https://pastebin.com/bLSNz08v
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 600x503px
>>33634306
>As jack found himself disoriented floating through the bay he began making sense of his tumble though the air of the station, stabilized himself and began scanning the area to be greeted by nothing.
"Anyone else notice these guys are really boring to fight?"
>"Yeah, rather an anticlimax after all this talk of power armor and shit, they practically couldn't be easier to fight with projectile weapons." Dane answered.
>"It's a bit different with energy weapons I suppose. NO ONE uses slug throwers out of the stars for some reason." Pitra answered
>"You know, I always thought that had to be some human science fiction fantasy that the aliens never use proper projectile weapons like people who weren't stuck up faggots, 'Ooh look at me, I have four eyes and a mastery of energy weapons.' Imagine my surprise when, no shit, EVERY SHOW about that shit for two hundred years was dead on." Azar added.
"DEAD. ON. Pitra, what have you to say for yourself?"
>"I don't know, how would you have any accuracy with those fucking things? They don't exactly shoot where you point them!"
"BUT THEY DO!"
>"Yeah, when you humans with your space magic show they do!"
>"Have you never heard of RIFLING?" Dane shot back.
>"What the fuck is 'rifling?' Are you just making up words now?"
"That explains a lot."
>While the conversation went on, Jack went about his way first booting the comms array offline and then planting his charges on the life support systems before broadcasting on leader chat.
"Outcast to Moon Man, come in. Charge planted, continuing on mission, have you found Fireball?"
>"Yeah, we found him and his team in the lower quarter pinned down, we remdered him assistance and we're just about to plant out charges, it looks like the whole factory is clear, I want you to get out and wait for us on the ship to clear our tails if anything follows."
"Good shit, we'll be waiting."
>"Orders?" Pitra asked as she looked at Jack, floating through the air.
"Exfil."
>>
File: 1492004959109.jpg (23KB, 275x325px) Image search: [Google]
1492004959109.jpg
23KB, 275x325px
>>33640164
>ayy lmaos don't know bout rifling
>>
File: Story objectives.png (1MB, 1047x721px) Image search: [Google]
Story objectives.png
1MB, 1047x721px
If anyone was wondering, this the AO for "Berets over Bavaria" for these first few chapters.
>>
>>33640444
to be fair even humans discovered the positive effects of cutting spiraling grooves into the barrel almost by accident
>>
File: 85181185.gif (998KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
85181185.gif
998KB, 500x280px
>>33640595
oh no I'm not saying that's a plothole

I like the idea, the reaction was a mark against the "advanced" aliens not unlocking ballistic potential

because fuck xenosl
>>
File: 1490260653741.jpg (210KB, 800x691px) Image search: [Google]
1490260653741.jpg
210KB, 800x691px
>>33634306
This is pretty cool. I knew those Icrah had a fuck you up their sleeves. But it's ok; we've got Moon Man.

>>33637184
It's definitely got potential. I'd like to see where this goes.

>>33638387
I gotta choose the side that lets me run around with a 1911 while tripping all the balls from the acid.

>>33640164
Pitra, how do you not know about rifling? It's simple gyroscopic forces! Even Congreve rockets knew about gyroscopic stability! Fuckin Zenos, man. Sorry. I guess I can forgive the Zenos. They're alright.
>>
Do i post JT now or wait for next thread?
>>
>>33641336
Next thread probably. Almost at the bump limit
>>
File: 1491092256539.gif (305KB, 800x709px) Image search: [Google]
1491092256539.gif
305KB, 800x709px
>>33641370
okay. Also, name
>>
File: Glock_Slide.jpg (3MB, 5376x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Glock_Slide.jpg
3MB, 5376x3024px
Shitposting to get tanks sooner.
>>
File: 1610460.jpg (658KB, 1229x689px) Image search: [Google]
1610460.jpg
658KB, 1229x689px
go faster, thread
>>
File: 1478170549955.jpg (661KB, 1000x946px) Image search: [Google]
1478170549955.jpg
661KB, 1000x946px
>>
File: 1490921225546.jpg (32KB, 764x580px) Image search: [Google]
1490921225546.jpg
32KB, 764x580px
>mfw will never have a fluffy SVD
>>
File: 1477496737100.png (408KB, 1280x789px) Image search: [Google]
1477496737100.png
408KB, 1280x789px
>>33641759
>>
>>33641529
i have it all written!

>>33641757
Surströmming isn't that bad, even if burgers seem to think so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_haw_YDC_zo
>>
>>33641774
How does surströmming even tastes like m8?
>>
File: daww.jpg (100KB, 850x645px) Image search: [Google]
daww.jpg
100KB, 850x645px
>>33641373
this is way to adorable m8, im smiling
>>
>>33639678
Shits getting real now. I really like the dad/daughter relationship, instead of the usual lewd relations.
>>
>>33638503
Any critiquing is welcome and helpful.
>>
We need more shitposts, I have content for the next thread.
>>
File: dance.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
dance.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>33642398
>>
>>33636207
So, having just read your little teaser, I can say that I think this has a lot of promise for it. Captures the tension of the situation really well.

one issue though: "What could've been. What might have been."

could've sounds bad, and it sounds even worse when you say 'might have' immediately after.
>>
File: 1398652277956.gif (2MB, 328x268px) Image search: [Google]
1398652277956.gif
2MB, 328x268px
>>33642420
>>
will make thread early stufff is going on here
>>
File: need a cig.jpg (79KB, 354x476px) Image search: [Google]
need a cig.jpg
79KB, 354x476px
>not only the mythological meaning
>related to some stuff that happened on the past
>only 4 persons that i talk from here will get it

>>33642646
>>33642646
>>33642646
>>
>>33641906
It's not bad at all if you eat it on flat bread with onion and butter. I like cheese on it as well
>>
>>33642467
Good point, I'll edit it when I get home, and hopefully have more time to type up some more. Thanks for the critiquing!
>>
File: 1488741895053.jpg (59KB, 800x410px) Image search: [Google]
1488741895053.jpg
59KB, 800x410px
>>
File: [muffled tank noises].jpg (78KB, 343x480px) Image search: [Google]
[muffled tank noises].jpg
78KB, 343x480px
>>
File: CT8X6EEXIAAd3gF.jpg (80KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CT8X6EEXIAAd3gF.jpg
80KB, 600x450px
>>
File: hwk11.jpg (99KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hwk11.jpg
99KB, 800x600px
>>
File: 1485551735300.jpg (288KB, 866x671px) Image search: [Google]
1485551735300.jpg
288KB, 866x671px
>>
File: 1485730409967.jpg (117KB, 605x412px) Image search: [Google]
1485730409967.jpg
117KB, 605x412px
>>
File: 1486621512690.jpg (72KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486621512690.jpg
72KB, 540x540px
>>
File: 1485395712973.jpg (140KB, 574x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485395712973.jpg
140KB, 574x800px
>>
File: OHSHITOSHOITOSHIT.jpg (55KB, 578x325px) Image search: [Google]
OHSHITOSHOITOSHIT.jpg
55KB, 578x325px
>>
File: flirting with the nurses.jpg (48KB, 594x448px) Image search: [Google]
flirting with the nurses.jpg
48KB, 594x448px
>>
File: refueling writers.jpg (389KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
refueling writers.jpg
389KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>walk carefully, your time in hell is done

>>33642646
>>33642646
>>33642646
>>
>>33638503
>you're grammar is sound
Goddammit, man. And the rest of that sentence is worse.

>>33640595
I must know more.
>>
>>33644409
>I must know more.
the grooves (originally straight) were originally cut to make fouling less of a problem with muzzle-loading muskets, then it was noticed that they make musket balls spin in a predictable manner & over time this discovery led to rifling as we know it
>>
>>33644576
>It's too dirty
>grooves should help clean it
>looks like it's spinning
>...wait, I'm hitting shit better and more often

That is fucking fascinating.
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 119

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.