[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nutnfancy Terms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: nutnfancy.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
nutnfancy.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>"Tactical Elitists"
>"Squared Away"
>*Whip sound while introducing piece of gear*
>"Previously reviewed in TNP"
>"Sheepdog"
>"SAWC"
>"ROL"
>"WROL"
>"PCC"
>"BOB"
>GRV/KRV
>"GTW pistols"
>"Tactical Knife"
>"Jimping"
>"Really locks into your hand"
>"Firepower vs mobility"
>"Second kind of cool"
>"Coloration"
>"LEO/FC LEO"
>"SAPR"
>"Gear check"
>"Hall of fame/HOF"
>"Myopic"
>"Dudes!"
>"na na na na na na" while introducing a piece of gear
>"PoU"
>>
Is he any more autistic than any other Airfaggot?

I don't think so. He's the best the Air Force has.
>>
He talks like he's writing an OPR. Everyone who is good at writing an air force OPR talks like a fucking fag because OPR verbage leaks into their normal day to day speech.
>>
>"Run and gun"
>"Soldier boy"
>"System!"
>"I love this knife"
>"Your mileage may vary"

Add more if you think of any, I used to have a good list
>>
Safety check = racking the slide 20 times and making as much noise as possible. There's no way that would fail to extract or eject a round.
>>
>>33579630

So most ppl talk shit about him, 90% of /k/ is just as autistic, if not more. Only difference is the lack of acronyms for /k/

The autistic faggot probably uses his stuff more than most of us too.
>>
>>33581191
That's how I safety check my guns. What do you actually visually inspect the chamber like a faggot?
>>
>fuddnfancy
>>
>>33581468
I know because there no way an extractor could ever fail, or a rim of a case could break, or it could fail to eject due to a broken ejector, or simply that you aren't bringing the slide far enough to eject a live round while enjoying your noise making spree. So you are telling me that simply looking at the chamber which takes about one quarter of a second is more "autistic" than raking the slide a dozen times like some kind of retarded toddler with a tambourine? OR that it is more safe/effective than a visual inspection, I assume you would be happy to have an airplane mechanic do all your preflight checks by ear, Ray Charles might have a career outside music after all.

Let me guess, you are the type of guy who's always asking his buddies to pull his finger?
>>
>>33581484
He's actually the opposite of a fudd
>>
>>33581551
>hurrdurr let me lock the thing open and bring it up to my face for a lookey-loo inspection like my daddy does on my butthoel

You're a retard, i hate people like you
>>
File: 1444755364857.jpg (206KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1444755364857.jpg
206KB, 768x1024px
>>33581633
Holy shit you are fucking dumb, it's no surprise that you're nogunz. The 4473 really should have an IQ requirement, perhaps a check box asking if one is a "dumb nigger". Enjoy your ND, I'll see you in your "I just AD'd my Dad's 870 into his kitchen floor" thread.
>>
>>33579630
Do people actually watch this potato? Or is this just a meme?
>>
>philosophy of use
>>
>>33581951
Beat me to it
>>
>>33579630
>knowing all these terms.

Anon pls
>>
When he refers to anyone who's ever watched one of his videos as a "TNPer".
Cringe level: PoU/WROL
>>
>>33579630
no Tactical Duracoated fetus? I am disappoint /k/
>>
>>33579630
>browsing /k/ f5ing constantly
>take mouthful of dr pepper
>see "WORL" followed by nutns face
>spit dr pepper everywhere
u fucker.
>>
>>33581468
Yes I and double check with a physical inspection with my pinky
>>
>>33581381
>The autistic faggot probably uses his stuff more than most of us too.
ffs people who start nutnfancy threads should just put an inb4 to this in the op because some faggot always posts "HE PRACTIZES MOAR DEN U FAGGIT"

1) shooting well isn't even really that hard, 16-18 year old kids have been doing it well enough to win wars for longer than any of us have been alive
2) anyone who owns land they can shoot on probably practices just as much as autisticfancy
>>
>>33581633
>not an argument
look, you just got btfo. hard. no one here respects you. you could at least respect yourself and admit (even just internally) when your methodology is flawed. we have eyes for a reason. that being said >>33582066 is a little gay.
>>
> feature-length review
> combat egress system
> nutnfancy likeability scale
>>
File: 1451972727919.jpg (153KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1451972727919.jpg
153KB, 1366x768px
>>
>>33582412
>nutnfancy here bringing you dudes another tabletop review
>today I've got the stillborn 92, or SB92 for short
>now, is a dead infant carcass something that interests you? maybe it does, and that's a second kind of cool thing
>personally, I'm not a big fan
>it needed at least two more months in development
>i really feel that mrs nutnfancy rushed this product out to market, but that's just my opinion dudes
>now let's go over the POU...
>>
File: 20170404_170208.jpg (85KB, 274x466px) Image search: [Google]
20170404_170208.jpg
85KB, 274x466px
>>33582066
>tfw smell it every time
>>
>duracoated his cock
>>
File: 89682.jpg (93KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
89682.jpg
93KB, 898x701px
>>33582454
>>it needed at least two more months in development
>>i really feel that mrs nutnfancy rushed this product out to market
>>
>>33581633
Sell whatever guns you have a donate your bodyparts to people who need them.
>>
>made two reviews of the spyderco paramilitary 2
>short version 20 minutes
>long version 40 minutes
>speaks 20 minutes about the spyderco catalog in the long version
>mfw the long version is basically the same as the short plus the catalog part
>mfw I watched both happily
>mfw I wasted 1 (one) hours of my life watching a knife review

I like his videos anyways.
>>
File: 1488694819714.jpg (28KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1488694819714.jpg
28KB, 500x333px
>>33579630

Hey dudes I left my shotgun in the desert like a faggot
>>
>>33582454
Jesus Christ I just felt some nostalgia for those early days of one's first adventure to /b/
>>
>>
>>33582482
What the fuck sauce
>>
>>33579630
I like him using "GTW" in place of Go To War, because the acronym is longer than what it replaces.

True sign of jingo brain damage.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.