[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

Is this true?
>>
>>33579350
Is rape cheaper than .22?
>>
Sure is. You can rape anything and anyone for free.

Bullets vary by grain and caliber anywhere from 5ยข to $5
>>
Bullets are pretty cheap, but I guess rape is technically free.

We should start a fundraising campaign to provide free ammo to all insurgent and terrorist groups around the world, to prevent rape. It's really the least we can do.
>>
Considering rape costs at most, a few hundred calories sure. And yeah, they shit holes amnesty is talking about are shit holes. Rape, torture, cutting off limbs and tits, etc anything goes.

On the flip side, a gun is cheaper than years of therapy and a rape trial
>>
>>33579350
Better to try and stop war than stop rape-in-war

I mean there's a whole continent perpetually at rape-war.

It's the least we can do.
>>
How the fuck is texting 84118 going to help Amnesty International inflate the cost of rape? How does this work?
>>
>>33579490
>I mean there's a whole continent perpetually at rape-war.
I love this, im going to use this from now on
>>
>>33579350
Do you not need an STD test after raping?

Just rape them, then shoot them, and save money on the test since you can't get infected while they're dead.
>>
>>33579350
so the plan is to make bullets cheaper than rape?
>>
>>33579350
>we're going to stop rape in war
>but not do anything to stop the war itself
Come on. I don't like to say things like "fuck feminists," but seriously, fuck feminists.
>>
shouldn't they be arming women in conflict zones?
>>
Young males are raped more than females in 3rd world countries.
>>
>>33579501

They will ask for donations. That's it.

They're an NGO so just want money. Texting them is like "raising awareness", just you doing something that will assuage your guilt about bad things happening.

I bet they're also anti gun as fuck. If shooting the rapist(s) will guarantee that it won't happen, they will just ask for donations to help with counseling for the rape victims instead.
>>
>>33579557
that does not seem logical.
>>
File: 1410317049638.jpg (11KB, 478x361px) Image search: [Google]
1410317049638.jpg
11KB, 478x361px
>>33579622
>>
Rape takes time.

Time is money.

Rape makes STDs.

STDs cost money.

Bullets are probably cheaper... but why not apply both bullets and rapes together?
>>
>>33579474
>war in third world shithole
>rape trial
nice joke
>>
today the only good reason to join the militarye is free-sex, they really want to take this fro m
us?
>>
I'll buy a pack of rapes, please
>>
>>33579760
Would you like to try this war's special? If you get two packs of rape, we can throw in a free bag of child-molesting.
>>
>>33579809

Hmmm...is the special only for brown kids or...?
>>
Rape takes time and time is money so no, it's not cheaper than bullets
>>
>>33579948
Only for children of countries you are warring in.
>>
>>33579970
So he can rape a local, wait a few years, and molest his kid?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>33580009
So long as you're still warring in that nation at the time of molestation, and the person is still in the age of minority in said country.
>>
Rape is labor-intensive but not capital-intensive.

Bullets are capital-intensive but not labor-intensive.

In the developing world, the workforce is fairly large and wages are low, so it makes sense to use the available labor rather than developing capital-intensive industries.

Personally, I think rape adds a lot more charm and individuality to the piece, but it's a heirloom industry and therefore not suited for mass production.
>>
>>33579615
>I bet they're also anti gun as fuck
iirc Amnesty played some part in Lord of War, which is basically a massive middlefinger to any form of arms industry
>>
>>33579444
Only if you didn't buy ghb
>>
Warfare rape has been an African tradition since before recorded history.
>>
File: 1479322316856.jpg (21KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1479322316856.jpg
21KB, 427x427px
>>33580040
>but it's a heirloom industry and therefore not suited for mass production.

but at least it is suited for mass REproduction
>>
>>33580056

If the problem can be solved by force, they will actively campaign against it. Consequences be damn.

>>33579970

Shit.
>>
>#STOPRAPE
>Why are you still raping?
>Didn't you see my #?
>I'm going to write a very strongly worded blog. That'll stop you from raping!
>>
>>33579350
Yes. There aren't any men or children left to kill so they rape the women to death. Either they die from sepsis/trauma, or they get the AIDS. The worst thing that happens after a rape is more of the little fuckers get made so they never completely kill each other.

>Twist ending: Child soldiers
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.