[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly Reminder, Don't Be a Dumbass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 16

File: life is suffering.jpg (59KB, 1284x714px) Image search: [Google]
life is suffering.jpg
59KB, 1284x714px
I got conned into depositing a "police officer's" paycheck because he really wanted the P320 I am selling and couldn't wait. Once I gave him my name and address for the check he sent me a tracking number. I got this weird piece of paper saying something like "We are thankful for your help but there is one more thing we need you to do. Please call blahblahblah." I can't find it but it wasn't the best English, if you know what I mean. The "paycheck" that came with it was $2500.

Then came the badgering texting. I mean this guy was relentless-- over 200 texts in 2 days-- in getting my attention and getting me to wire him the leftover funds after considering the price of the gun and shipping and a finder's fee. And he was also specific about sending amounts less than $900. And when the transactions wouldn't go through because the amounts were too similar he gave me the names of people in CA and TX, while he claimed he was a police officer in MA.

After I sent the "fair" amount I tried for the third time to go ship it to the FFL he provided. He then told me he didn't want the item anymore since he found a better deal. Of course he wanted me to transfer the rest, minus a $100 "restock fee." I was pissed but did it because I committed long ago to making the sale and not being a bad guy in business. And of course there's a hold on my account with the check I deposited-- it may not have been certified as he claimed (and I wouldn't know how to tell when looking at it, anyways).

So there goes two years of savings and I'm now officially one broke ass motherfucker if this money really disappears, which I am all but certain it will. And what can I even do about it but bend over and take it?

Lesson learned-- don't be a nice, trusting person in trade and don't be a dumbass-- if it seems fishy, it probably is.
>mfw I realized I fell for my first con
>>
>>33574645
You're such a retard you deserve to be conned. Actually I wish I was the one conning you.
>>
>>33574645
How did you lose money if he was the one buying a gun from you, and he never took delivery? Your post is terribly worded.
>>
File: 1489888338747.jpg (8KB, 196x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489888338747.jpg
8KB, 196x200px
>>
>>33574645
You dumb, like rilly, rilly dumb.
>>
>>33574645
So he gave you money and somewhere in between that and you refunding him you lost 2 years of savings?
>>
>>33574645
Fullblown fucking retarded.
Why didn't you pause ALL of this shit until the funds in his paycheck cleared 100%?

You basically just sent him YOUR money by sending him "the leftover" funds.
>>
>>33574645
This is a $550 gun, retail. Why were you dealing with a $2500 paycheck and $900 wire transfers?
>>
>>33574674
This. You are an idiot op and now we have to deal with one more vindicated scammer anytime we want to sell something.
>>
Oldest con in the book
Scammer sends fake check for what plus extra
Dumbass deposits fake check and send the extta back
Check bounces 3 days later and the funds are withdrawn from the account
>>
>>33574692
Bc he cashed a fake check then sent him real money. Bank took OPs real money to cover the fake check. Scammer is laughing with retard OPs money in Malaysia.
>>
In what world do you guys still accept anything besides cash/wires/money orders for personal sales? Money orders/cashiers check clear within 24 hours, generally.

No business would accept someone's paycheck as a payment. None. Why would you do this?
>>
>>33574739
Wait, make it a little bit easier for me to understand.

Conn gave him a fake check
OP gives check to bank
Bank realizes its fake
Bank thinks OP is trying to scam them, so bank fucks OP and removes money out of him

How does the scammer gets money out of this?
>>
File: 1461478089023.jpg (45KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1461478089023.jpg
45KB, 620x670px
>>33574782
>con artist gives OP fake check
>OP takes check to bank and deposits it
>bank examines check for 72 hours to determine if it's bullshit but gives OP $2500 conditionally because he's a customer
>OP wires $2000+ to con artist
>bank realizes check is fake 72h later
>bank removes $2500 from OP's bank account
>OP already transferred $2000+ of his own money to the scammer
>>
File: Chan Burauza.png (1MB, 1177x625px) Image search: [Google]
Chan Burauza.png
1MB, 1177x625px
>>33574645
I know this has been stated already, but it truly bears repeating. You are a goddamned retard. This is your fault for being a dumbass and nobody here is going to feel bad for you.
>>
>>33574802
wowowow. Here's what gets me confused.

What made OP wire the money to the scammer if he was the one buying?
>>
>>33574692
>>33574701
>>33574720
>>33574782
ITT another retard like OP
>>
>>33574817
The scammer sent OP a fake paycheck with a value much greater than the item and came up with a bullshit "I don't have time to deposit it myself, take your price and wire me the leftovers" sob story

OP took the bait.
>>
>>33574825
Oh.

So basically the con made some bullshit excuse to give him extra fake money so that OP would have to give him some less real money. Got it.
>>
>see nice car for sale on craigslist
>reasonable price
>only about 30 min away.
>contact seller
>sends me more pics and details on car.
>we agree on a price.
>ask where he would like to meet to complete transaction.
>get response.
>Im currently in the US Military on deployment, car is located on military base in Arizona. I can arrange shipping to your house. Will just take a $500 deposit.
>Dont be dumbass like OP and Nope the fuck out.
>>
>>33574817
Goddammit.
>Scammer gave OP a goddamn2500 check for a 500 dollar gun.
>OP wired money to Scammer because when somebody overpays in America, you give them their goddamn change back.
>Goddamn check from Scammer was no good to begin with but the goddamn bank didn't realize until 3 goddamn days later.
>Bank still gave OP access to money based on goddamn good faith
>OP got fucked out of his own goddamn 2000 doll hairs because the bank took 2000 back after realizing that check was no good and OP had basically used 2000 goddamn doll hairs from the Bank to give the goddamn Scammer the "goddamn change".

.... Goddammit!
>>
>>33574820
OP never explicitly mentioned the check bounced in his post. I didn't think he could be that retarded
>>
>>33574645
Retard.
>>
>>33575146
This is a really old scam.

Moral of the story: Don't take checks for guns. Cash, gold, Silver, Money Orders, Elves, and knives are the only currency you should ever accept.
>>
>>33575146
OP here, went out walking my dog because fuck everything. It hasn't bounced yet but it's obvious that it will. I got an email at 4:30 this morning from my bank saying the check had been altered.

Yes, everyone, I know I'm a dumbass but this is what I get. It was my first time doing a sale online and I got suckered by my naivette and ignorance.

Any point in going to my bank or to the police? I know he's as good as gone, though.
>>
>>33575244
Thanks for letting us learn from your stupidity, OP.
>>
This is one of those cases where
>current year
actually applies. It's 2017 and there are still people falling for this ancient scam. OP, you should still report it to your bank and the police, but if you wired the money you're toast.
>>
>>33574645
holy shit, how the fuck have you never heard of this scam?

it's one of the most common scams around.

a simple google search could have saved you
>>
>>33574837
I can help you understand how this scam works, just email me you name and address
>>
>>33574645
Topkek. Morons like you are the reason scams like this still exist.
>>
>>33575195
blow and blow associated jobs are also acceptable
>>
>>33575195
>Elves
ONly the brown ones, at that. if you're trading good iron for paleshits, you might as well be OP.
>>
>>33575389
>brown ones are good

Fuck that. Pale female elves are sex slave tier.
>>
>>33574645
God damn you must be serious retarded. How can you fall for that shit seeing all those red flags. Who the fuck has someone else deposit their check. Congratulations on paying $2500 on a lesson you should have e already knew about.
>>
>>33575464
Delicious brown elves are the lewdest.
>>
>>33575489
>muh elveniggers

Fuck off. Pale ones are looking the most pure. Its tastier to mindbreak them.
>>
This is quite literally "The Nigerian Prince" he tells you he can't access his bank after a large sum of money, you are a kind soul and help him, he says you can have ~10% of it. He sends you a check and you think "wow, this is a lot of money, I could buy so much with this" all while the "prince" is receiving 90% of your own money.

Good job OP you fell for the most popular e-mail scam, you should feel proud, you have shown your true retardation today.
>>
How old are you OP? This scam only works on Boomers. Lol I'm sorry OP but you kinda deserve it for falling for it. Any time something suspecious like that happens you should always wait for the bank to officially clear the check, which can take over a month. But you should never ever deal with checks in the first place unless it's from people you know and trust.
>>
wait wait wait wait.
>So there goes two years of savings and I'm now officially one broke ass motherfucker if this money really disappears
>two years
>2500 dollars
Get a fucking job you moron...
>>
>>33575580
some people work shitty jobs and that's all they can save up
>>
>>33575585
Fuck that, I know 30 year olds that pay the bills and taxes, buy drugs and drink every day who manage their money better. If it takes you two years to save up 2500 dollar you need a career change or a money management course. That is not normal even for someone whose entire income is based around shoveling snow.
>>
>>33574692
>>33574701
>>33574720
>>33574782
>>33574817
>>33575146
Retards like yourselves are the reason why people still get away with these obvious fucking scams
>>
>>33575585
That is such bullshit.
That is 25$ a week. I saved more money stripping sail boats for scrap in college, while paying for college.
>>
>>33574817
Jesus fucking Christ how many of you retards are out there?
>>
>>33575594
>buys drugs
>manages money
pick exactly one (1)
>>
>>33575594
>>33575585
>>33575580

I work two jobs, one full-time at $13/hr and the other is part time with tips. And yes, I buy weed regularly. But even after all of this I still have $1400 in the bank and can pay rent, so at least my stupidity didn't kill me.

But yes, I'm retarded and there's no reason a college graduate should be so poor and degenerate.
>majoring in English
>>
>>33574674
>>33574802
Honestly why the fuck wouldn't you just wait 72 hrs
>>
>>33575626
>english major
How's it feel to waste $60k?
>>
>ameriblubbers still use checks in the year A.D. 2017

baffling if you ask me
>>
>>33574645
Holy fuck you are a stupid piece of shit.
Fucking kill yourself before you breed and spread your stupidity.
>>
>>33575636
OP is a child and doesn't understand how checks work, probably didnt know that a check could "bounce" until after he had already wired $2000
>>
>>33575642
Actually was good enough at taking tests and making grades that I got a full scholarship, actually. Graduated only 10k in debt and have that paid off. Too bad that going to law school thing didn't work out.

>>33575636
I actually had another gun just clear the bank and I was planning on using the funds from this gun to cover that. Now I'm doubly fucked.

>>33575676
somewhat true. I was never taught about personal finance and I've basically had to pick up everything on my own and by personal experience. I always learn best the hard way
>>
>>33575616
Thats the point. I know people who blow their money like retards that can save more than 2.5k in two years.
>>
>>33575690
Ah, but are they as apathetic, depressed, and unambitious as I am?
>>
>>33575684
>OP managed to graduate college without knowing the difference between a personal check and a cashier's check
>>
>>33575722
It's true. Not sure I could balance a checkbook, either. Definitely have never compiled a budget. God forbid I ever buy a house.

>credit score of 785
>>
>$2000
>2 years savings
>Actually falling for such a dumbass scam

Honestly guys you shouldn't make fun of the mentally disabled.
>>
And at no point did this seem odd to you? Jesus. That's why you only do money orders.
>>
>>33575780
>money orders
This is why you only use CASH.
Cash is king for a reason.
>>
>>33575780
From the moment I opened that check in the mail. But I thought I had to be a man of my word and go through with it after he went through the trouble of sending it. At literally every point I was pissed off and thought this person was retarded. I was completely oblivious. I thought I was using a money order by going to moneygram.

When I try to actually sell this pistol I will just wait it out until someone will meet me in person for it.
>>
>>33574817
It's a fucking con. The scammer plays you by "trusting" you with his money. It works because it plays off of your moral directive to not be a total fuckstick and give him back his money in a timely fashion.

>>33574645
OP, go to your local post office hub and report it. The postal investigators get a hard on for these kind of scams.
>Mail fraud
>Wire fraud
>Involves firearms
>Across state lines
>Impersonation of a police officer

You probably won't get your money back, but some fed would love to fuck this guy for you.
>>
>>33574692

Checks don't clear instantly. They need at least two days for both banks to settle the transfer. However, banks have basically all gotten to the point where your immediate convenience is important, so the funds will be a valuable immediately, as a sort of "loan" while your bank waits to clear the check.

OP received a check and cashed it. His bank then allowed him to use the 2500 dollars immediately even though the check hasn't cleared. OP like a colossal idiot then transfers like 2000 dollars back through wire transfers. After two days the bank realizes that the check isn't any good and removes the 2500 dollars it "loaned" OP from his account, the check bounced. So OP ends up losing 2000 or so dollars because he is a monumental retard and doesn't understand how banks operate.
>>
File: 1489146700780.png (96KB, 960x230px) Image search: [Google]
1489146700780.png
96KB, 960x230px
ITT: people who dont know the difference between available balance and current balance
>>
>>33575858
Don't spoonfeed
>>
>>33575489
Both is better. White one to show in public and a brown one to bust on. The contrast is what gets me.
>>
>>33574692
Next mark detected.
>>
>>33574645
Microsoft is on the phone.
Your computer has been sending error codes, are you on the computer now, sir?
>>
>>33575280
>Learn
OP when I was in Middle School swinging deals on craigslist I knew not to do this. First and foremost if it ain't in person you don't deal, second checks != money, and 3rd if they are deviating from the script there's a reason. Don't be a tard, you need not post at all because children know better than to fall for this.
>>
Obvious scamshit, without even taking into account the obvious scam:
>Doesn't into english well
>Won't talk on the phone (usually say they're deaf, since you're guillible enough to get that far)

Also you can literally google half of these scammer's numbers and find out they're scammers.
>>
>>33574645
>Lesson learned-- don't be a nice, trusting person in trade

No

>and don't be a dumbass

That's the one.
>>
Holy fuck OP someone fell for that shit? Happened to me too but im not a shitbird and didnt fall for it.
>>
File: aa7.jpg (11KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
aa7.jpg
11KB, 213x250px
Want to know how OP should have avoided this scam? Get a 4chan gold account and vew this handy guide!

Just copy and paste your credit card information into your post and you will automatically be charged $5 for your 4chan gold pass.

Don't worry, it automatically censors it for you so people can't find out your information. Watch.

Name On Card: xxxx x. xxxxx
Card #: xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
Exp: xx/xx
PIN: xxx
>>
>>33574645
I got a call not too long ago from "the DEA" regarding online drugs I had purchased seven years (I'm a paralegal so knew instantly np) ago. There was artificial sounding 1970s police noises in the background since apparently government agents work in a downtown police station, but anyway he wanted $2,500 to be sent Western Union to an address in Utah or a SWAT team would be sent to my house to serve an arrest warrant, at which point I hung up because I had just wanted to report the address and didn't figure I'd glean any extra info, couldn't find a place to report online since the only crime that took place was impersonating a federal agent and it would then be my word. Possibly they got my number from a very old purchase of diet pills from a Canadian company, like maybe the out of business website sold my info or it was stolen. Is a common scam if you google, sometimes FBI or local police, but always pay to get out of trouble without having to see a judge or be arrested.
>>
Assuming thia is a business transaction and u met the buyerin person you know what he looks like.

You should shoot him in the face with his own gun
>>
Two years of savings is 2500?
>>
>>33574645
Jesus Christ how autistic do you need to be to not see this scam from a hundred miles away?
>>
File: 1274423703864.png (51KB, 324x246px) Image search: [Google]
1274423703864.png
51KB, 324x246px
>>33574645
How can you be this fucking stupid?
>>
Did he also offer you extra money to take down the posting and have his moving men come pick it up for him?
>>
>>33574645
Somebody called my grandpa and said they were with the power company, said the power would be turned off immediately if payment wasn't sent by something they sell at Vons the grocery store. Thankfully the manager of Vons realized an old man shouldn't be paying a $500 electric bill at the grocery store so he refused to sell it telling him it was a scam. I go out of my way to shop at that location now.
>>
File: 1490586872989.jpg (40KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490586872989.jpg
40KB, 400x250px
The best part is that you cant even afford a plane ticket to go break his hands with brass hammers.
>>
File: AroundFyndhornWatchYourselves.jpg (133KB, 365x301px) Image search: [Google]
AroundFyndhornWatchYourselves.jpg
133KB, 365x301px
>>33575195
>Elves
I wonder who's responsible for this post?
>>
>>33574645
You have given me a headache with your stupidity OP, not even kidding.

I would never tell you to kys, but I will certainly think it aloud.
>>
>>33575281
Checks are so rare now that I reckon more people are going to fall for it.
>>
>>33576550
These cucks called me the same day a virus scan found a virus.

Because I didn't immediately hang up, they called me every day for basically a year.

By "didn't immediately hang up" I mean I asked them for the department so I can call back (i.e. I call microsoft switchboard to verify its legit). Hanged up as soon as they didn't answer that.
>>
>>33574645
literally the oldest scam in the book
you are a dumbass
>>
>>33578542
how do I delete this?
>>
>>33576815
>and have his moving men come pick it up for him?
lol, I put up a couch and a bed on two separate craigs list ads. Next day I had two identically worded emails promising me a check and that movers would come to get the items from me. I knew what was happening instantly and just deleted them.
>>
>>33578542
Im not letting you fucking goyim take my fucking money tell me how to delete it
>>
But surely all of you could not have seen this coming without first learning about it yourselves? I always heard jokes about Nigerian princes but nobody ever explained the scam to me. I didn't even know what I was walking into was a thing.
>>
OP here. Unbelievable, the guy is back for more and is playing dumb, just starting texting me again saying he lost interest in the cheaper gun and wants more pictures. I wish there was something I could say or do to give him a good "fuck you"
>>
>>33579283
He, like everyone else, considers you a complete fucking idiot and hopes to get a few more bucks out of you. I can only imagine how fucking hard he was laughing as he typed that.
>>
>>33579283
let the police take it from here
>>
I legit don't understand how so many people fall for this scam. Why the fuck would you cash such an outrageously overpriced check? Why not tell the fuckface to send the proper amount? How does anyone who actually own a check book not understand that it takes time to confirm a check has cleared? Why would you proceed moving funds/goods before this?

I'm at a loss. This is literally shit 7 year olds understand.
>>
>>33579983
This. Unless it's your paycheck, never use funds before a check clears. You can have a bank hold funds until it clears.
>>
>>33575626
>make 10 dollars an hour
>save 6k in 2 months
Might as well wipe your ass with that degree.
>>
File: 1466740598094.png (650KB, 1055x808px) Image search: [Google]
1466740598094.png
650KB, 1055x808px
>>33574645
>>
>>33578558
>>33578606
Did you actually post your info? How could you be that stupid man.
>>
>>33575244
Yes.goto your bank hat in hand. Explain the fraud, file a police report.

It probably wont change anything , but it wont hurt anything but your pride.
>>
>>33581284
Read the fucking OP, this guys dumber than a fucking hand grenade
>>
>>33581366
OP and
>>33578558
>>33578606
Are different people. I refuse to believe one person is that double whammy stupid.
>>
File: YallN1ggazPostinInATrollThread.jpg (18KB, 240x249px) Image search: [Google]
YallN1ggazPostinInATrollThread.jpg
18KB, 240x249px
>>
>>33581195
You're either full off shit or you work a shit ton of hours and live with your mom.
>>
gun people are so dumb, I should get into conning just for laughs
>>
>>33574645
Outside of you being a complete moron, why did you post Coach O?

Even he would agree that you're a dumbass who shouldn't be allowed to have money.
>>
File: IMG_0327.jpg (102KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0327.jpg
102KB, 500x610px
>>33574645
Kek I always wonder who are the idiots that fall for shit like this. It's retards like you, anon and old grandmas who's also don't know shit. You deserve it.
>>
I wish I knew how to properly con people, a couple thousand could change the fuck out of my life. If only I was a Zimbabwean prince.
>>
>>33585805
It's all about getting people to trust you; to buy their confidence. The guy that conned me was experienced and knew enough about gun laws to seem legit and he provided a picture ID that corroborated his story. It was my first time selling anything so I was an easy mark (hell, I even told him it was my first time and I'd need help dealing with the process and the FFL).

>>33585757
I don't know, I just love seeing LSU lose to Bama and how it messes with them so I saved it.
>>
Anyone else like to read scambait?
http://www.419eater.com/html/RoadToChadDarfur/

tl;dr guy gets Nigerian Prince email and gets scammer to send his guys into a war zone in search of loot
>>
>>33574645

Holy fuck. I, too, recently fell fur this con.

I thought, I'm not sending anything until the check clears. Then, he said he didn't want it, and that I should send him the money. I did, then my bank said the check was fake, at which point I palmed my face into oblivion.

Then, this fucker had the audacity to tell me that there was someone else interested in my firearm, and he sent me another check.

I'm totally and completely dumb, but not dumb enough to get fooled twice.

Moral of the story: always do face to face transfers, using cash only.
>>
>>33586125
You're just a dummy.
>>
>>33587001

The worst part is that, throughout the entire ordeal, warning lights were flashing in my head like crazy. Nothing felt right. But, again, I thought, once I get the money, this it's fine. A fake check never occurred to me, even though the check itself was a red flag.

I've never been more retarded in my life. And the only way I can get through it is that the 2K that was scammed, although sucks, didn't set me back years, or even months (I currently have over 40K in savings).
>>
>>33585805
My freind good greetings to you! Though I am a man not of royalty blood myself I have, through my contacts in my working legally as a lawyer of upstanding reputation, come to meet a Prince of Zimbabwean Royalty Himself who is in need of a man of just such thinking as yourself!

Please contact me above at the above email address above and we can continue forwardly with this conversation and bring us both much benefit.
>>
>>33575722
A lot schools and universities are absolutely fucked when it comes to teaching you about finance or real world problems. In all my high school and college the only thing that remotely touched on it was consumers ed in hs and it only went as far as: heres how to do a 1040EZ, if you need more you should go to a tax service; lets say you make $3000 a month, if you want to have 15% in savings how much money would that be?; and my favorite, lets play a video game about the stock market. Embarassingly, my college education was less rigorous than my hs education. So its very possible people can have no clue what theyre doing by the end. I didnt know what a certified check was until i bought a gun with one this year. Luckily my banker takes the time to answer my questions about my accounts and ive gotten a hold of the basics with experience. Im still terrified of the investing world.
>>
>>33575375
Underrated
>>
>>33575655
How else do I pay rent
>>
>>33575626
>And yes, I buy weed regularly.
So you lie on your 4473 also? Have fin taking this one to the cops.
>>
>>33587163
The fact that people are paying well into six digits for a piece of paper should tell you how fucked our species is.
>>
OP here
i made up al of this and you fags fell for it
>>
>>33589271
The lack of real financial education coupled with the crippling debt from getting those pieces of paper where you didnt learn anything about the real world is why socialism and communism are becoming popular.
>>
File: ff.jpg (92KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
92KB, 640x640px
This is what cop bootlicking cuckoldry gets you kids
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.