[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGS thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 24

File: 1-gun2.jpg (336KB, 1312x946px) Image search: [Google]
1-gun2.jpg
336KB, 1312x946px
Even the fake stories are entertaining enough. Any new tales from the LGS?
>>
File: areyounotentertained.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
areyounotentertained.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>33571436
I was at my LGS lately and bought a rifle I'd had my eye on for a reasonable price from the knowledgeable and friendly proprietor.
>>
my favorite gun store is staffed by people that take Alex Jones seriously.
>>
>>33571436
the ones where im at are very nice, ones technically a pawn shop, and said pawnshop has a taschenpistol kinda hidden behind a stand, i wonder what he wants for it
>>
I just recently started working at a big box store. I've already seen countless horrors of people being retarded on the 4473. Half the people don't bother to fucking read it and throw a shit fit when they get self denied.

I'm not really going to complain becuase of the massive discounts though.
>>
>>33571664
alright faggot, best 4473 fuckup so far, go
>>
File: 1479447813257.gif (1MB, 234x280px) Image search: [Google]
1479447813257.gif
1MB, 234x280px
>>33571466
>>
>>33571436
I want to know who buys inventory for these stories? I'm looking at the ARs on the wall and all I can say is ''why.''
>>
>>33571747
>I want to know who buys inventory for these stories? I'm looking at the ARs on the wall and all I can say is ''why.''
I'm in California. I think of all the ARs that *aren't* on the wall and all I can say is "why".
>>
>>33571673
Not that Anon but when I bought my first rifle the dude said someone fucked up the 4473 13 times in a row with the owner behind the counter.
>>
>>33571673
Nothing very egregious comes to mind. Just people fucking up their names, 11a, and 12d2. Really stupid errors of not paying attention. Today a guy who apparently was denied 6 months ago and had to fight to get his felony record removed came in, did the form, and answered 11b (are you a felon) as yes. Fucking dumb ass.

First day I started we had a guy who tried to come in 3 times to do a straw purchase for a friend who couldn't speak english and couldn't find a scribe and witnesses.
>>
>>33571808
>Just people fucking up their names
that sounds pretty egregious to me
>>
>>33571821
It's more typos, or people with multiple middle names or last names or maiden names, or people who abbreviate their names thinking it doesn't matter.
>>
File: 1484155239152.gif (387KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
1484155239152.gif
387KB, 269x270px
>Be in a town I don't visit much
>spot a gun shop
>say my hello to the sole vendor up front
>friendly enough guy, we shoot the shit for a minute
>Oh snap, is that an FNC?
>Vendor takes it off the wall and hands it to me
>Vendor get called to the back by who knows who
>all alone fingerfucking an FNC
>Check the price tag: 17 grand
>Suddenly realize it's full auto
>It dawns on me, I'm holding a dream gun
>All alone
>With an urge kleptomania rearing its ugly head
>The door is mere yards away
>mfw the angel and devil on my shoulders are screaming in my ear
>This goes on for 4-5 minutes
>Vendor finally comes back
>"Nice gun eh?"
>Practically throw the FNC at the guy
>Hang out for a bit longer before saying bye

I haven't stolen anything since my shoplifting days back in high school. I can't believe I even entertained the thought.
>>
>>33571436
LGS are hit and miss. For the most lart they don't carry milsurp and only carry AR's and tacticool shit.

Pawn shops are really the best deals for guns and have more variety just less quantity.

Some LGS like Uncle Stew's are really good and run by good people but can't compete with Gun Nutz (yes that's the name) whose employees are car salesmen who know shit about guns.

The big gun shows like the bi-annual one in Tulsa Oklahoma is shit, fudds everywhere and everything marked up.

Small-mid size town gun shows are the best.
>>
File: IMG_20170405_163921.jpg (3MB, 4048x3036px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170405_163921.jpg
3MB, 4048x3036px
>be Florida fag in Oregon visiting family farm
>Armslist is amazing here
>Scanning good deals and find guns I like
>"Lol why the fuck would we need to meet at a gun store"
>Oregon laws require ffl for private transfer
>Out of state residents can't even buy pistols
>Meet at gun store because i really want this rifle
>Actually have to give up thumb prints
>NICS approval forwarded to local police office
>Get cleared and walk out with a sweet Lee-Enfield n4mk1 1944

Pretty normal but the Oregon laws made it interesting and the guy I bought it from really cool.

Thanks Oregon!
Gun store also had a FA Sten.
>>
>>33571872
>I can't believe I even entertained the thought.

Would have been the epitomy of stupid.
>>
>go to local ACE hardware store
>entire display case filled with classic 1800's revolvers and lever actions for salle
>>
>>33571480
Not an argument.
>>
>>33571914
>For the most lart they don't carry milsurp and only carry AR's and tacticool shit.
>tfw both of mine purposley try to get as much as possible
feels good
>Small-mid size town gun shows are the best
true stuff, theres one by me where one guy always has 3-5+ fully stocked tables of milsurp, got a great condition Type 38 (no mum but rest of gun is fucking pristine) for 220
>>
>>33571747
This.

Baxter, MN, has a large gun store with an indoor range. Used to be a different company last year.

I don't remember what the selection was like before, but now it features three big racks of M4gery-like ARs. BO-RING.

There was one slick-looking Noveske. That was the only interesting AR in the store.
>>
>>33571915

Oregon thanks you! Now git out.
>>
>live in shitty little town with one pawn shop
>sells high end guns for cheap
>has a Sig P226 for $450
>its been sitting there for a year because fudds dont want it
>guy isnt allowed to sell glocks anymore because he was selling them for like $200 a pop and Glock revoked his right to sell their shit
>>
>>33571480
That sounds like fun.
>>
File: ArnzenArmsFront.jpg (26KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
ArnzenArmsFront.jpg
26KB, 480x320px
>>33571436
>Any new tales from the LGS?

I went to one last weekend that I hadn't heard of before a month ago. It's a neat fucking store. Eden Prairie, MN.

There aren't a lot of long guns, and most are AR's and shotguns, but they have a nice selection of handguns and general gun stuff.
>>
>>33571480
With all the shit wikileaks is pouring out I don't think you can make fun of them anon.

No sadder words in tongue or pen
Than "Alex Jones was right again"
>>
>>33571967
Yeaah I got a CZ52 for $150
Works fine. The ammo that came with it was shit and thrown into the garbage where it belongs.

Also that's awesome, Stew's does that and ofcourse there's the overpriced antique fudd shit but there's still variety.

Sadly idiots like Gun Nutz always win because they sell for profit and aren't willing to bargain. Plus gun normies that suck AR cock only buy new accessories and new parts.

I do like the AR, building my first one I jusr hate thr community and following of it, that said I am going to get a double NFA item and a echo trigger.
>>
File: 124043050091.jpg (70KB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
124043050091.jpg
70KB, 498x280px
>walk in to LGS
>ask for 10mm plinking ammo
>halfway decent price, so 300 rnds
>in process of paying
>two asian college students speaking asian
>different salesman wheels out out four boxes from back and offloads them on floor next to asian-speaking asians
>"four-thousand 7.62, and I'll be back with your 9mm"
>my salesman and I pic related
>>
>>33571947
You're right, it isn't. It's just a statement.
>>
>>33572229
Should have asked them to be range buddies.
>>
File: really makes you think.jpg (84KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.jpg
84KB, 600x800px
>>33572092
when will he name them though instead of using terms like "internationalist global bankers" ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4
>>
File: 1473533197760.jpg (12KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1473533197760.jpg
12KB, 480x358px
I went to 2 LGS today. Complete horror shows!

>1st store, store Z.
>I was looking for a basic AR because the prices online have dropped like a pallet of bricks.
>See Ruger Ar 556 for $549, but..... Its used.
>Think "Wow, what a terrible deal! I can get it new online for 499." turn 360 degrees and moonwalk back to my car.

>Store 2. Store L.
>Smith M&P Sport II.
> ..................
> $989!!!!!!!
>It didn't even have sights on it! I was a "sights ready" model.

Just fuck my shit up fampai. I'm going to have to order online and just have it shipped here.
>>
>be WA gunshop employeefag
>dudeweed shops everywhere
>every dudeweed customer comes in my shop
>some try to buy guns
>check yes to 11E like clockwork
>process dudeweed fag 4473 to ensure denial is NICS wide not just telling them to fuck off from my shop
>transaction denied
>sorry weedfag you were denied
>dude what111!!?!XD
>well here you said you were an unlawful user and this precludes you from owning a firearm
>here is appeals information
>have a nice day now gtfo
>>
>>33573052
kek
>>
>>33571915
sucks to be out of state

local police never enforce that shitty law and have even gone to the capital to say it to Commisar Brown's face
>>
>>33573052
ORfag here too
I'm not a fan of that question on the 4473 for liberty reasons, but at the same time I get a warm tingle when a pothead gets denied trying to buy a hi-point
>>
File: vicwantsanswers.jpg (126KB, 396x300px) Image search: [Google]
vicwantsanswers.jpg
126KB, 396x300px
>>33573052
>gun shop employeefag has something to do with whether or not people are sold guns

sounds like you're LARPing bro, how can employees block sales?
>>
>>33572229
Asians love guns and the freedom to shoot them.
>>
>>33573223
he didn't have anything to do with them getting denied, they checked YES to have you ever smoked weed/done drugs outside of federal law which is a auto fail.

I dont agree that doing something legal in your state should strip your rights but this is such a new thing I dont expect this to be addressed any time soon.

>>33573052
What recourse would you have as a GS clerk if you had a reasonable suspicion that someone bought stuff from the dispensaries but no proof and they check NO on that box?
>>
>>33571915
Yea, OR is a point of contact state, have to pay $10 for each check done. Also, is fingerpritning wierd or something?
>>
>>33573223
He isn't blocking shit. Those retards check yes on 11E and it keeps them from owning guns. If anything anon is just doing his job.
>>
>>33571673
not that anon but oh boy where do i start
>misspelling his first name
>fucking up so many times that he had to do 6 forms in total
>filling out the entire thing, half of it wrong
>manlets adding in half inches to their height like it matters
>people who fill out the form, answer "no" to the "are you a fucking felon" question, get denied, and upon a few brief questions state "well i did commit a felony but that was years ago!", this has happened at least 4 times
>not knowing what county they live in
theres more but fuck i dont even want to remember some of them, people are retarded

>>33573014
>989 for a sport II anything
christ almighty, we're right now selling a Delton with an EOTech for like 1k out the door
>>
>>33573052
What gunshop? I'm a WA fag and I smoke weed and shoot guns. Just consider the state legal marijuana to be a lawful use of it.
>>
>>33573234
is this a new form? this is the first I hear of it. certain states only?
>>
>>33573247
Unusual for other states. WA only fingerprints for the CPL license but not for gun sales.
>>
>>33573251
youre an idiot and youre wrong, i hate people like you with a passion because youre too arrogant or stoned to get over the fact that youre not supposed to own guns, idiots like you are why they reworded #11

marijuana is federally illegal, if you smoke pot, for any reason, doesnt matter, you are an illegal user of the substance, end of story
>>
>>33573257
....it's a federal form
>>
>>33573265
well fuck you too, holier than thou faggot
>>
>>33573223
while this situation has already been explained by >>33573234 a shopkeep can refuse to sell something to someone. they are not forced to accept money in exchange for an item.
>>
>>33573272
maybe if you learned to read i wouldnt have to talk to you like youre retarded
>>
>>33573265
>nfa is dumb why can't i have ALL THE GUNS
>stupid government telling me what to do, i hate them
>oh, weed? LOL FUCK YOU DEGENERATE I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE SEIZURES STOP BREAKING THE LAW XDDDDDDDDDD

I fucking hate people like you, closeted statist
>>
>>33573278
Maybe if you weren't such an uptight prick you could accept your fellow man and their hobbies.
>>
>>33573265
Regardless of the law what do you personaly think?

Should someone who consumes marijuana with no criminal or mental record be allowed to own firearms? I get that you dont like dudeweedlamos trying to buy highpoints but I bet you sell dozens of guns to smokers you would never realize do.
>>
>>33571436
semi old fag here.
I started working at my LGS and it's pretty baller
>>
File: tumblr_ndce69HiV81rcoy9ro1_1280.jpg (80KB, 1268x617px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndce69HiV81rcoy9ro1_1280.jpg
80KB, 1268x617px
The only story I got is that time my dad fucked up filling the paper work.

Checked yes to "Were you dishonorably
discharged" tried to explain to the clerk that he misread the question, clerk told him to try again tomorrow.
>>
>>33573247
I have no problem turning my prints over but coming from Florida it was peculiar.

We have no restrictions on private sale in FL. About the only thing you cannot do is open carry.

>Gunshine State
>>
>LGS is all sorts of backwards.
>Few ARs and glocks, and more oddballs.
>Surplus parts kits everywhere.
>Tons of suppressors and a handful of already cuckstamped SBRs.
>Owner has a hardon for Keltec and CZ, so tons of cheap Keltec and CZ stuff.
>Can shoot steel case in the attached range, but not certain kinds of brass.
>Owner's wife tried to sell me an AUG they can't seem to get rid of.
>Got a Cz P07 and a KSG instead for a grand total of $980
>Missed thier last crate of Lugers, and apprently they get one or two a year.
>Also $15 transfers

Nice place, but they never have anything common. Good luck getting a glock holster or M&P mags or something.
>>
>>33571673
Only fuckup I've had is that my penmanship is so poor the lady processing the form read a 4 in my SSN as a 9, really sucks when you've gotta wait longer because you decided goddamnit I'm gonna' get this gun on my lunch hour.
>>
>>33573251
Recently they actually added a part to the 4473 about marijuana and it being illegal federally. I can't cut and paste it for some reason
>>
>>33573330
wrong thats always been there they just added clarification cuz people are dumb
>>
>>33573330
Well that sucks. I fell under medical statutes before WA abolished it for more tax money. Medicinal was federally legal and my only other options for treatment are spinal taps every two weeks or opiates every night.
>>
>/k/ bitches that the feds won't let them have full-autos or suppressors
>making marijuana a schedule 1 narcotic is a-okay

stay classy
>>
>>33573223
Well

On the one hand, if someone comes in smelling like weed or alcohol or I generally believe them to be under the influence of something, federal law prohibits me personally from initiating any kind of transfer to them I.E. I tell them to fuck off

My shop also reserves the right to refuse service to anyone

Or you yourself are a moron and answer yes to a question on a 4473 the will preclude you from owning a firearm

Protip this a business not a constitutional rights exercise facilitator that exists in your black and white binary fantasy in your head you have concocted after years of basement dwelling

Go fuck yourself you fucking moron
>>
>>33573251
The ATF has your address now, and will soon be over to take your guns and kill any dogs.

I can drink myself into the hospital (which I have done) and be fine on that form because I can still check "no" on it. But if you smoke 1 joint you can't. It's fuckin' stupid, and the whole marijuana thing is just political BS.
>>
File: haha.jpg (177KB, 790x1024px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
177KB, 790x1024px
>>33573348
No it hasn't you fucking retarded POS. They added the bold part in the section clarifying marijuana use recently after they sent this memo around.

>>33573352
I live in Alaska and we voted to legalize due to privacy rights. It was illegal before and some guy fought it and won.
>>
>>33573383
>people willing break the law to smoke weed and own guns
>but wont break the law to own NFA items

lel fuckin hypocrites
>>
>>33573257
glad to see you've never actually bought a gun before.
>>
>>33571436
>last Christmas
>at local Cabelas
>back in the gun section
>look behind counter
>Tavors for 2 grand and other assorted rifles
>nope over to the rifle racks not behind the counter
>looking at the racks of the cheap rifles
>look at one and think, wtf is that?
>pull it down and look at it
>it's a M1A SOCOM
>why isn't this behind the counter?
>oh well, drool over it and can't even finger fuck it because everything on this rack has a trigger lock
>put it back and leave
>following week, talking with someone at work
>hey anon, you see on the news where someone stole like 4 rifles from Cabelas?
>news said he even stole a M1A SOCOM!
don't worry /k/, it wasn't me, but someone did take advantage of the xmass crush and did walk out with 4 rifles including that M1A SOCOM that apparently someone who works there had no clue as to what it was and had it on a rack of crappy bolt action rifles
>>
>>33573389
are you intentionally being dense or?

>what it used to say a while ago
>you cant use a controlled substance
>WHICH INCLUDED MARIJUANA

>previous revision
>examples: etc etc etc MARIJUANA

>what it now says
>THIS STILL INCLUDES MARIJUANA HOLY FUCK

so yes it has always been there you just dont know what youre talking about
>>
>>33573407
Things that did not happen

This story
>>
>>33573265
Good job keeping muricuh safe, Elmer. So much for SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, huh?
>>
>>33573257
>ATF Form 4473
>ATF being an entity of the federal government
>different 4473 for different states

I bet you get your own special snowflake 1040 to right?

Wrong, go away fucking retard
>>
>>33573407
Post news story
>>
>>33572085
That's the store I go to most of the time. I get all of my online purchases shipped there for transfers. Gotta love a gun store that has dogs.
>>
>>33573414
>>33573428
suck it, and it was 3 not 4, so kill me
http://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/same-man-stole-3-firearms-from-cabelas-west-chester-police-department-says
>>
File: 30 Goddamn dicks.png (122KB, 326x297px) Image search: [Google]
30 Goddamn dicks.png
122KB, 326x297px
>Walk in to LGS to pick up an m44 (California, 10 day waiting period)
>One of the guys who works the counter is real cartoon character, but more Bugs Bunny than Elmer Fudd
>I can't place his accent but if I had to guess it originates somewhere east of the Elba river
>"Ayyou, what model of safe do you got?"
>I tell him
>"Is that the truth?"
>yes
>"The whole truth."
>Yup
>"Do you swear to god?"
>yessir
>"Which one?"
>What ones you got?
>20 minutes of California brand paper work hoop jumping and banter later I'm walking out with what turned out to be a pristine Romanian m44, three bricks of gatteries and hopes that that Nambu type 14 is still behind the counter by the time I'm 21 in December.
>>
>>33573387
Meh, 5 guns makes me a little fish and they already had my address, I bought them all legally.

>>33573389
Nice, I'm hoping they legalize it federally within the next 5-10 years.
>>
>hurr durr u r a statist XD
>I am Le sovereign citizen I smoke weed lmao
>Haha KYS KEKOLD you have an NFA item 111!!! LE KEKSTAMP
>haha break the laws!!
>oh yeah bro but its different when I file a tax return and don't build SBR without form 1 filings haha yeah I don't follow the laws except when I do lol
>>
File: dumbshit.png (76KB, 996x545px) Image search: [Google]
dumbshit.png
76KB, 996x545px
>>33573411
Look for yourself nogunz dumbass. The old form vs the new recently changed form.
>>
>>33573460
dawg, i have actually talked to the ATF about this, youre an idiot

here is what the bolt text is: its a fucking reminder that MARIJUANA IS A SCHEDULE 1 DRUG AND ITS A FEDERAL FORM
>>
>>33573460
Not the guy you are sperging at but food for thought your dudeweed pea brain may or may not be able to comprehend

>ATF is federal entity
>Firearms are regulated at a federal level, with federal regulations taking precedence over state regulations
>controlled substances are a federal definition
>lol well in my state it's legal ATF must not be talking about me XD

Just stop posting and making a bigger idiot out of yourself
>>
>>33573460
have you really not noticed that the wording of the question is exactly the same? this has to be b8 right
>>
File: 5635846755_4c3f2a8aea.jpg (127KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
5635846755_4c3f2a8aea.jpg
127KB, 400x500px
>>33573467
>>33573486
pic related
>>33573493
I was pointing out the fact that they recently changed it to include that it may be legal in a persons state but is still federally illegal.
>>
>>33573486
Got a call from the FBI (not NICS, actual FBI agent) today to get a 4473 for a dude who lied on the form. I asked why he needed it and he said "due to blah blah circumstance, he lied on the form, we need it for his upcoming trial"
I'm wondering which question he lied about and signed his name to. Probably another year or two in the pen.
>>
File: IMG_6933.png (200KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6933.png
200KB, 1136x640px
>>33573511
You really should just kys at this point
>>
File: 1480644612762.gif (936KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1480644612762.gif
936KB, 600x337px
>>33573467
>>33573486
Not that anon, but guys, hes calling someone an idiot for not acknowledging a change in the 4473 form that explicitly calls out state legalization and medicinal use, not making pro marijuana claims.

You autists sperg over every slightly perceived view. We're adults here and we can have an adult debate.
>>
>>33573511
>multiple people call you out for being an actual retard
>MUST BE SAMEFAG

all you did by posting the differences in the form is prove how stupid you are
>>
>>33572085
Been there a few times. Everything is overpriced. Its EP though so you have to be rich to live there. At least they are nice. They used to get tons of milsurp. Like maybe 7 or 8 of the smaller floor racks absolutly full. Although nobody has too much milsurp these days.
>>
File: brolin.png (381KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
brolin.png
381KB, 500x500px
>>33573523
>We're adults here and we can have an adult debate.

Hi, you must be new. Not just new to 4chan, but to the firearms community in general.
>>
>>33571480
You're globalist
>>
>>33573441
What an absolute mad man! 3 guns in three days.

>Criminals always return to the scene of the crime
>>
>>33571673
>older white guy comes in
>yeah I'm here for that AR-15 for $450
>DPMS Sportical
>have him inspect it out of the box, match serials, etc
>give him 4473 and start explaining form
>yeah yeah I've been doing these since before you were born
>k den here's a pen
>he checks yes to 11a through 12d2
>hey I'm done! Gotta be back at work in 20 minutes let's hustle!
>sir is this a joke?
>no, now I'm in a hurry could we..
>yeah I can't sell you a gun today, you're a felon and have been discharged from the military dishonorably, been convicted of domestic abuse, and are an illegal alien
>guys starts yelling
>show him form
>dude threatens to call lawyer for obstructing his 2a rights
>hey man I just work here
>>
>>33573523
his original claim was
>Recently they actually added a part to the 4473 about marijuana and it being illegal federally. I can't cut and paste it for some reason

which is not really true, because marijuana has been federally illegal for some time, the ATF states the change is:

>Question 11.e: Added a warning statement regarding marijuana that has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where the transferee/buyer resides.

this addition changes jack shit about 11e, the 4473 has always stated that marijuana is illegal
>>
>>33573547
Other than the M1A he has shit taste in long guns
>>
>>33573549
>his original claim was
>Recently they actually added a part to the 4473
Did you not see the difference between the old form and the new one you retard?
>>33573460
backpedal harder noguns.
>>
>>33573313
Where are you senpai?
>>
>>33573570
the addition does not change the actual question

it does not change the legal status of marijuana, nothing changes with the addition
>>
>>33571915
HAHAHAHA oh fuck is that from J&B firearms in Beaverton?
>>
>>33573320
Never put my ssn. Unless your name is common you should not either. Got my id stolen when i was 14. I did not even know what a ssn was. Still fucking my life up at 23.
>>
>>33573542
I guess it's just wishful thinking that at 0114 it would be adults, but fuck me, right? At least I got some keks.

>>33573549
Guess I missed the original claim. I was under the impression that the sole difference was just a clarifying bold text for stupid people and that was the point the other anon was trying to make. I am aware that the laws have not changed but I havent bought a gun in a while so I was unaware of the form's language adjustment.
>>
>>33571480
Alex Jones is a joke. He screams "globalist" all day long but refuses to name the Jew despite the fact that they are all Jews.
Plus he dropped pizzagate and actually took back what he said previously about it. Seems like someone threatened him to shut it down.
>>
>>33573313
Are you from bizzaro world?
>>
File: 1491608724113.png (284KB, 633x709px) Image search: [Google]
1491608724113.png
284KB, 633x709px
>visit lgs, owner is cool dude and I get my reloading supplies there
>pretty big shop with a decent selection. Lots of home build stuff like ak's and other parts kit guns roll in quite often
>only draw back is this visibly autistic kid who comes in almost everyday asking if the owner is hiring
>claims he's ex military and graduated from gunsmith school but thinks all rifles use the same thread pitch
>lurks around for hours asking for discounts and cash prices for guns, but never actually buys any and just asks for a job application instead
>tism is here as usual when I walk in but disappeared into the back couple minutes after
>chatting up with clerk when a man walks in, asks if it'd be okay if he brings some mags with snap caps to make sure the home built izzy ak would work with his mags
>owner gives him a thumbs up and goes to the back with another worker while the ak man, sales, and I shoot the shit and discuss which ak mag is best
>ak man locks his waffle mag in on the ak and cycles the gun. Solid lock up and happy wit the result
>as soon as he's about to turn around and say he'll buy the gun there's a loud screeching coming from the back of the store
>autist runs up to the counter while drawing his springfield grip zone and demands ak man drip the gun before he shoots him
>we tell him it's not loaded and tell him to chill the fuck out but he won't listen
>ak man drops the gun and another employee comes out and draws on autist, telling him to drop his gun
>owner barges out of the back asking what the commotion is only to find a bunch of people waving guns around and a customer scared shitless
>autist start talking as if he saved the day until owners knife hand sent him packing home
>never seen him since but I can still feel something lurking in the back whenever I enter the store
>>
>>33573638
You could have mitigated that situation by spouting memes to soothe that /k/ommando on the spectrum.

Not as funny as him getting knife handed, but oh well.
>>
>>33573282
....well if youre retarded enough not to lie on a form, how can you be trusted with a firearm?
>>
>>33573580
>the addition does not change the actual question
It was a clarification because some LGS's weren't sure. Last gun I bought is when I noticed the extra wording.
>>
>>33573594
How?
>>
>>33573313
Lucky bastard
>>
>>33573392
The difference in legal penalties between these two things is huge, dipshit.
>>
>>33573581
I saw a MK23 for like $1600 there once. I was tempted, but that would have maxed out my credit card.
>>
>>33573638
Nice.
>>
>>33573744
Yeah they really don't have too much but what they do have is good stuff.
>>
>>33573792
I really want to buy that SVT-40 that they've had there for ages.
>>
>Work at lgs
>Lady comes in, wants to but Taurus 380
>4473
>Ask for ID and Cwp
>ID address different than on 4473
>Tell her at has to be the address on the form
>Oh
>Pulls out voter ID
>Still different address
>Cusses at me because I won't she says it doesn't matter where she lives
>Tell her to leave
>On her way out say she's reporting me to the ATF
>40 minutes later get call from lgs down the road about stupid bitch trying same thing there, called to warn me
>Told him, too late
>Put stupid bitches name in local " who's in jail " web site
>MFW multiple drug related charges
>Guess I know why so many different addresses, keeps getting kicked out
>>
>>33573704
Credit score is wacky. Wouldnt be to bad if i didnt have to wait 4 years to start fixing it. Government got weird with me when i needed student loans. Dont really understand the details on that other than try thought info was wrong and every semester i would need to call and fix it. More if a dispersing the loan money rather than qualifying for it. I just have to thank God that i didnt have to deal with the debt that Mexican racked up in my name, and that i can still get guns.
>>
>>33573953
>>Work at lgs
>>Lady comes in, wants to buy Taurus 380
I had this but the girl was a 9/10 fitness model, the check went past five days which is the NICS Brady Transfer date, and model called asking if we'd transfer the firearm. The answer was no because corporate orders.
Got a call the next day saying NICS denied her so I called her and told her she was denied, give NTN number, she's challenging the NICS system now.
I've never dealt with that bullshit but good luck challenging that.
>>
>Work at a LGS in a metro city
>Get a call last week
>Some guy asks how to get around the recently collapsed interstate
>Coworker tells him his GPS will give him the best route
>Guy gets legit pissy and starts calling him incompetent and shit
>Coworker says whatever and hangs up
>FF 20 minutes later
>Guy calls asking how to get around recently collapsed interstate
>Give him a few routes
>Says his buddy has a question
>He hops on the phone
>Asks if we think people are going to go out of there way to come to our store because of the interstate
>Look around store
>it's full of customers
>Tell him they do right now so yes
>Guy pauses and says no you don't get it
>proceeds to ask the same fucking question over and over again while he and his faggot buddy laugh in the background
>Genuinely confused
>Guy continues to ask the same questions
>Give him the same answer one last time
>Calls me incompetent and stupid
>Hang up out of confusion

I still don't understand what he was trying to get at
>>
>>33574134
Atlanta?
>>
>LGS

Latter-Gun Saints?
>>
>>33574165
Local gun store?
>>
>>33574179
Leroy goes shopping?
>>
>>33574146
Yep
>>
>>33571480
What store?
>>
>>33573407
The M1A wasn't behind the counter becuase it was part of the gun library. Basically used guns, surplus, and shitty century AKs.

Also, apparently quite a few cabela's don't even have asset protection on site, so unless some employee wants to break company policy to stop you, you can walk out with whatever the fuck you want if you know how to avoid the cameras.
>>
File: spurdo_face.jpg (28KB, 600x459px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_face.jpg
28KB, 600x459px
>>33574200
LIDORAL GOMBAT SHIB :DDDDD
>>
>>33571872
Good on you for resisting, Anon. It's okay to have urges. What matters is what you do with them.
>>
>>33573313
Lol my lgs has 3 AUGs that they've been holding for a couple years now. People just don't want 'em
>>
My LGS got robbed by a crazy guy that threatened to shoot up a school. He's still at large. He took a dozen handguns, a rifle, and am FA rifle.
>>
>>33573446
>gatteries

Keked all the way home
>>
>>33571436
>go to LGs
>everything has 15% mark up from online
>360 moonwalk out
>>
>>33575211
I'd want one if there were in the $700 range as opposed to what $1600-1800 on slickguns? It's more of a price thing for me, and i suspect, a lot of others.
>>
>>33575211
this

as much as i love the aug

i really want an RFB, the only keltek offering i want
>>
>>33573273
I wouldn't be too sure.
"Bake that cake or be fined by the state, bigot."
>>
File: 7-g0239_1.jpg (18KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
7-g0239_1.jpg
18KB, 550x550px
>>33573548
Sweet fuck, thats one ugly AR
>>
>>33573014
dont worry, once you do that 3 times, he's much more likely to haggle a sale with you

t. happen to me

make sure to use impactguns.com for price checking
>>
>>33575533
I think the point for many people is that theyre so cheap, it's woth buying them on special for $450-500, and just swapping out some parts, adding some tacticool BS and not having it look like that.
>>
File: kek.jpg (14KB, 1023x30px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
14KB, 1023x30px
>>33573257
lmfao

It is against FEDERAL (not state) law to smoke weed and own a gun.

this applies to EVERYONE in america.

apparently you've never bought a gun before
>>
>>33571673
Had one guy that kept mispelling answers on the form. Since it is submitted online, the form has to be redone. The guy did the form three or four times. When I start to submit it it says it can't because of incorrect answer.
>Print form.
> Did you answer this correctly?
>Yeah
>So you were convicted of a felony?
>Yeah, like 30 years ago.
>Sorry, I can't sell a gun to anyone who has been convicted of a felony.
>For real?
How could he not know that?
>>
>>33573282
maybe because we dont feel like getting hit with a $250,000 fine and 8 years in federal prison?

No ones saying you shouldnt be able to smoke weed and have a gun.

were just saying YOU LEGALLY CANNOT.
>>
>>33575533
>>
>>33571436
>mom is white, dad is Italian
>look like pseudo-beaner
>balance it out by shaving and dressing well
>I call this look "almost aryan"
>walk into cabelas, cash in hand, to pick up a new scattergat
>fingerfucking a browning A5 they had on display
>counter guy walks over
>"hey buddy, maybe this is more your speed"
>yanks browning out of my arms and hands me a maverick 88
>>
>>33575575
If it's non violent, after 8 years you can file for appeal.

but the older crowd seems to think it's automatic, it's not you need a lawyer and a chunk of money.
>>
>go to lgs
>little hole in the wall place
>only place locally I can get HP ammo for my 91/30
>see SKS on the wall
>ask to see it
>Norinco in a shitty tapco stock
>comes with 3 duck bill mags
>check price tag
>$650
>I really want to support them but holy shit everything is overpriced
>>
>>33573223
I work at a big box retail store and was told when I first started we could deny any sale we felt uncomfortable with. Even if the manger disagrees with me corporate policy says he is supposed to back me.
I haven't had to do it, but there have been customers I would have denied if they tried to buy a gun.
It may be an American's right to own guys, but there is no law saying we have to sell to them.
>>
>>33575597
thats okay, i have the long haired hippy look.

tends to work in my favor sometimes

>years ago
>pick up RFB, not sure what it was
whoa this is neat, what is it
>you see here kid, that there is a bullpup it-
>i lock the slide back, and explain to him the history of the AUG and how its one of my meme dream guns

>o-o-oh i-im sorry, thats a keltek RFB
>whats your opinion?
>eh, wait till the price drops below an aug

sometimes i get deals putting people in awkward situations like that

got 500 rounds of x39 for $3.75 a box at a gunshow before, because the guy thought i was looking at his meme knives while i was really interested in the ammo under it

>man i dunno
>you treated me like a kid 2 seconds ago...

ended up buying ammo from him all the time
>>
>>33572001
>glock getting all the profit
>buttfucks over a guy who just wants to help people out and get good guns for cheap
Glock confirmed for jews. Fucking jews always fucking over people.

First it was their own kind, and now us? Was Hitler right? Will we ever learn to not trust jews?
>>
>>33573249
My shop gets the "But that was years ago!" when people get denied.

Or:

>Nope, never convicted of a crime. I do have two DUI's though.
>But I'm _off_ probation for the robbery
>Since when can't you buy a gun if you hit your wife, she deserved it
>Wanna buy this Glock with the serial number plate removed?
>>
>>33571871
protip it doesn't unless a felon in your AO also uses that spelling. that's why your social is optional.
>>
>>33572943
>kike getting rich off controlled opposition media feeding woke people trash
>calling out the Jew agenda
gee I wonder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh2vbbYMYtc
>>
>>33575593
really hope you didn't
>>
>>33575609
You don't know suffering. The only LGS in my town still operates without an internet connection and the guy running it assumes everything works the way it did when he started up in 1960. IE he charges what he wants and if you don't like it you can fuck off, because he's the only store in town. This results in things like $670 beat to shit SKSs, and $1200 century AKs. It's the only place nearby that stocks surplus nugget food at just under what it costs to get some shipped here. Right next to the stack of cans was a bucket of stripper clips for $10 each. When I told him I could get a pack of twenty shipped to my house for that cost his only response was "Ha! good luck, those are $10 each and I'm not budging 'em."

We have a Scheels and Gander Mountain in town, and they both have better prices on guns and ammo. You know your sales models are fucked if Gander Mountain is out competing you. I don't know how he stays in business.
>>
>>33575496
AUGs have always been a richfag gun. Now that they're readily available, richfags don't want them because they aren't that exclusive anymore.

They were popular as fuck in the 80s/early90s due to rules that did not allow non factory optics in the precursor to 3gun matches. That's where they got their crazy fucking rep as being GOAT and ridiculously reliable here in the states.
>>
>>33573438
I do all my transfers through them as well. $20 isn't too bad for a transfer fee, and everyone there I've met is pretty friendly, I only wish they still had the deal where it was $20 for the first transfer fee and then reduce the fee to $15 when transferring multiple firearms at once. There's a guy there who I regularly talk with and he's always curious to see what I'm transferring next. He had a pretty surprised look on his face last time I was there when I told him I was transferring a Franchi SPAS-12.
>>
>>33575851
>based Quantico tactical near my house
>first transfer $20, every additional on same order is $5
>while in a sea of $30-40 transfer fees

I've only gotten a lower once, but the fact they are holding company policy when they could inflate to match the local market is something I really appreciate.
>>
>>33574134

I think he was accusing you of giving directions to your store
>>
>>33574114
>I've never dealt with that bullshit but good luck challenging that.
friend at work is dealing with a denial. happened at a Black Friday sale. Still aint got it cleared up. My butthole still clenches when they run me through NICS.
>>
>>33574944
>used guns, surplus, and shitty century AKs
you've never been to the Cabelas in West Chester OH. lots of Mil Surp bolt actions sure, but also high end 1911s (seen at least one Wilson Combat) at least one 1911 stamped US Gov. last time I was there they had 3 Webley revolvers, two in .455 with unshaved cylinders, and one in .22. Lots of Colt/S&W revolvers from the 40's through the 60s and 70s.
>>
>>33572001
>guy isnt allowed to sell glocks anymore because he was selling them for like $200 a pop and Glock revoked his right to sell their shit
people were proly buying them and flipping them, hell, I would have. Selling guns is kind of like selling Harley's. You can sell them at or under MSRP. But why would you if you know what the market can support? Had a friend that worked in a Harley dealership that sold them at MSRP. Some guy kept coming in and buying them, like 6 or 7 in just a few months. Turns out he was buying them at MSRP, and flipping them to dumbasses for a good enough profit that he kept doing it.
>>
I live in Philly and I can't find a gun store that doesn't price gouge like motherfuckers.

There's a local range that actually has close to online prices when you factor in FFLs (bought my Glock there) but they have nothing but Glawks, Kimbers and M&Ps for sale.

There's a used gun store outside of town that also gouges, but the owners are pretty cool and open to haggling, so I'll probably end up buying a shotgun there.

Pretty much regardless of where I am most gun stores I walk into are price gouging motherfuckers, and the rest are so far away from my house that I'd either spend more in fuel or have to fly with it, which is a pain in the ass.

I really wish I had a cool LGS
>>
>>33571436
Anyone else who works gun retail ever notice that there are a lot of people with weird hair/eye combo? I've never really noticed it much until people started handing me some their drivers license/ccw, but there are people who have combinations that shouldn't even be natural. Hell, just yesterday I saw a dude with purple eyes and an Asian kid with blue eyes and black hair. Thought it was color contacts until I asked about it but shit was real.
>>
>>33571774
Right in the feels fellow Calibro.
>>
>>33571774
t. From cuckramento.
>>
>>33571872
Yeah well you nearly took a felony over not paying $17k. Come on now anon
>>
I love my LGS

> Small, but well staffed
> Employees give good advice and don't pressure you
> Good collection in store
> Website with much larger catalogue that ships free from warehouse
> Cheap FFL transfers
> Reasonable prices
> Electronic 4473
> Not overboard on the fudd/tacticool spectrum
> Always willing to let you fingerfuck something cool, even if they know you won't buy it
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.