[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

g43 recoil spring issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: WTF.jpg (128KB, 1800x1013px) Image search: [Google]
WTF.jpg
128KB, 1800x1013px
Can anyone tell me why this happened? I've never had this happen with my glock 19. When it's stuck like this, it's impossible to pull the trigger, so breaking it down is impossible as well. I have to pull the slide way back, compressing the spring even further, before I can pull the trigger and get the slide off.

Also, just in general, the spring inside my g43 rides rather loose, and just falls out when I remove the slide. It's like it's not compressed at all, and isn't held in place. What's going on here?
>>
>>33570358

>What's going on here?

You are trying to use tupperware as a firearm.
>>
>>33570358

Glock perfection
>>
>>33570358

buy cheap guns, get cheap quality
>>
>>33570412
This thing was $500. That's not cheap.

>>33570387
Polymer pistols have been proven time and time again. There's nothing wrong with a polymer frame.
>>
>>33570358
I think you put it back together wrong. Pull the trigger (if you are sure it's unloaded, and pointed in a safe direction,) and see if your slide comes off
>>
>>33570462
I want to say that your recoil spring wasn't properly seated deep enough, in the right spot when you re installed the slide
>>
>>33570358
You put the rod in backwards.
>>
>>33570448

>proven time and time again

>one just had a catastrophic malfunction because it was fired

Don't see a revolver losing it's spring thingy because the plastic cracked
>>
>>33570358
Is your guide rod in backwards?
>>
>>33570448

you overpaid, they can be had for as low as $400

the Glock is a $20 gun to produce, the shitty build quality and injection molded plastic shows that whatever price they decide to screw you for doesn't matter anyway
>>
>>33570358
Operator Error.>>33570462
>>33570471
>>33570472
>>33570480
>>
>>33570486
Glock 43's dont go for $400. STFU and quit shitting up his fucking thread you tool.
>>
>>33570486
Retard

>>33570358
Make sure the part of the RSA that faces you is properly and deeply seated on the lower shelf of the barrel when you're putting the gun back together. The RSA of the 43 is known to be finicky. I had that happen to me in a gun store and panicked.
>>
>>33570522
Yes, I think that's what happened. It was on the higher shelf, and not the lower one with the curved cutout. It just wasn't seated properly.

I'm surprised the guide rod came through though... wasn't expecting that.
>>
>>33570522
That's what I said>>33570471
>>
>>33570557
This is what happened to my g26. If it isn't fully seated in the correct shelf it pops out. Doesn't happen when firing though, just if you dick up the assembly.
>>
File: PolymerLower.jpg (33KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
PolymerLower.jpg
33KB, 768x576px
>>33570448
>Polymer pistols
>polymer frame

You can say plastic anon. Polymer includes wood you know.

Might as well call all steel framed pistols MINERAL FRAMED
>>
>>33570638
Wood is a composite...
>>
>>33570638
You're jelly of my lightweight pistol.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.