[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rare knife?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: victorinox.jpg (10KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
victorinox.jpg
10KB, 250x233px
My dad gave me this knife because he just wanted to get rid of some shit. I noticed that this model seems to be kind of rare due to the curved pruning blade or whatever.

Do you think it's worth anything? It's called the Pioneer Harvester
>>
>>33569713
Take a pic, Op

It's probably just a mushroom/garden knive. Use it for picking produce and foraging 'shrooms
>>
>>33569713
Try posting a pic the actual knife your fucking talking about or gtfo
>>
>>33569713
>Do you think it's worth anything?
No.

It's still a decent knife, but not very rare and not worth much.
>>
File: knife.jpg (48KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
knife.jpg
48KB, 720x960px
>>33570044
This is the knife you retard
>>
>>33569862
>>33570044
Jesus, you guys are fucking stupid.
>>
>>33569713
Standard issue in the Dutch army
>>
>>33570531
Also, the curved blade is the can opener
>>
>>33570490
NO. op is fucking stupid for starting a thread asking for opinions on a specific knife he owns but cant be ass pained enough to actually show a pic of it till people ask for it.
then he posts a fucking potato picture like a degenerate retard.

don't fucking start a thread asking for opinions on a specific thing you own without showing pics of that specific thing, this is a fucking image board
>>
>>33570816
The thing in the OP is a pic of the specific thing, it's identical you fucking moron. How stupid are you people?
>>
>>33570816
It's the knife in his original post. Fuck God you are that stupid.
>>
>>33571162
that's not an argument.

OP was asking specific questions about "His knife" not some random image from google.
kys
>>
>>33571217
IT'S
THE
SAME
GOD
DAMN
KNIFE
>>
>>33571217
>this knife
Pic obviously related

>It's called the Pioneer Harvester
He even gave you the name, retard. Are you autistic or something? How about you get a life
>>
>>33571210
knife in op pic is a brand fucking new flawless example of the same model.

op was asking about the value of *his knife*

without an actual pic of his knife we have no way to estimate its fair value.

why is this so difficult for you to understand?
>>
File: yr4jT84.jpg (177KB, 1682x2198px) Image search: [Google]
yr4jT84.jpg
177KB, 1682x2198px
ITT:
>>
>>33571262
Quit proving that you're dumb as a rock. Please?
>>
>>33571239
no the one in OP pic is brand fucking new.

OPs knife is used and we cant tell by his pic here >>33570252 if the knife is fucked up or not

any idiot can google the knife model by name and get a list price (which op could have done in the first place instead of making this dumb thread)
but without seeing his actual knife we have no way of estimating its actual condition and thereby appraise its value
>>
>>33571287
your proving your own austistic ignorance more and more
>>
File: Petco or Not.jpg (2MB, 1920x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Petco or Not.jpg
2MB, 1920x2000px
>>33571217
/k/, please stop talking.
>>
>>33571351
you have on fucking concept of the idea of "New" , "Used", "Worn out"

Fine
Very Fine
Good
Servicable
Poor
Very poor

these different terms ring any bells in your empty fucking head?
>>
File: MaximumLaughing.jpg (925KB, 4961x4961px) Image search: [Google]
MaximumLaughing.jpg
925KB, 4961x4961px
>>33571351
>>
>>33570252
nice potato bumblefuck.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.