/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knife Angel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: knife-angel.jpg (201KB, 640x898px) Image search: [Google]
knife-angel.jpg
201KB, 640x898px
A new Murderous /k/reation is born, behold the U.K version of the Murder /k/ube the /k/nife Angel made from knives collected during police searches and bin donations

SAVE A LIFE BIN THAT KNIFE
>>
>>33567872
It's...it's beautiful...
>>
>>33567872
>even the UK version of the murder /k/ube is nogunz
>>
File: IMG_2131.png (461KB, 1080x1061px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2131.png
461KB, 1080x1061px
>>33567872
Jesus christ. All hail...
>>
>>33567872
Where's the bike wheel?
>>
>>33567932
:O
>>
>50% are kitchen knives

get those dangerous weapons off the street!
>>
Why ware there so many kitchen knives?
>>
>>33567872

So what is the the Knife Angel in the /k/ube mythos? Is it an alternate manifestation of the /k/ube? Is it one of his servants, the Holy Guardian of the bladed weapons? Is it a previous form, that the spirit of the /k/ube inhabited before the GunFather came to be?

I believe it to be the guardian of sorts. When the gunfather created the tools of war, he bestowed the art of the bladed weapon into a single spirit being, who came to be known as the Angel of Knifes. The Spirit safeguards the knowledge of the Sword and Knife, and bestows upon those he sees worthy. As a beneficial partner to the /k/ube, he safeguards those that have been stripped to nothing but Blades, so that he may shepherd them back to the GunFathers Light. As such, he has become a patron saint to the Unarmed of the the Britons, who see him as a beacon. so they may once again reunite with our lord.
>>
>>33567999
Because contrary to popular belief most crime isn't done with zombie knives and katanas
>>
>>33567999
Because the brits have a dry sense of humor
>>
>>33567872
The knife angel isn't even remotely new. Newfags gtfo
>>
File: Ar-k- angel.jpg (2MB, 2334x3500px) Image search: [Google]
Ar-k- angel.jpg
2MB, 2334x3500px
>>33567872
I'll take "Americuck asshurt and damage controlling over his 50~ missed Tomahawk missiles so he tries to throw the heat onto bongs" for 1000, Alex.

Jesus fucking Christ, the last thread we had about this was months ago. We named it ar/k/ angel and blessed the based bongs for making it.

Fuck off you fucking newfag cuck.
>>
>>33567872
You're like a year behind the news on this.
>>
>>33567872
The artist was arrested on 4,653 counts of knife possession.
>>
>>33567872
I like how it's hanging Itself from the neck with a chain. Very apropos for the United Kingdom
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.