[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gun ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: Dec30040.jpg (95KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Dec30040.jpg
95KB, 480x640px
post your gun ideas and show me your war face!
>>
File: 679696.png (157KB, 531x807px) Image search: [Google]
679696.png
157KB, 531x807px
This but with a 12g instead of the proprietary 50 cal russian grenade.
>>
>>33559306
A revolver chambered in .950 JDJ
>>
5.56 revolver. Standard and compact models. That'd be fun.
>>
File: Bebop[1].jpg (23KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Bebop[1].jpg
23KB, 480x320px
I want to make an ugly, fat snub-nose revolver. Seven rounds of .44 special, 1.75" thick stub of a barrel, gold bead front site, stainless steel, bobbed hammer, oversize trigger guard (maybe even full on Fitz Special), and fat, rounded mahogany grips.
>>
>>33559561
What the fuck is that?
>>
File: 1472420081517.jpg (58KB, 736x588px) Image search: [Google]
1472420081517.jpg
58KB, 736x588px
>>33559306
A toggle-lock action carbine that feeds from either box magazines or stripper clips, and it's chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor
A revolver chambered in .50 BMG with a two or three shot cylinder, like something out of Borderlands.
An assault rifle that uses Korobov's falling breech block design to shorten the overall length of the action, chambered in 6.5 Grendel.
An intermediate carbine/SMG that uses what are essentially P90 magazines, except they latch on the left side instead of the top, and the casings eject out the right.
Oh, and an overbuilt .50 BMG bullpup in the vein of the RFB or the GM-6 Lynx, except it feeds from a big old hopper that accepts stripper clips of ten rounds each, and has an Abakan's counterweighted recoil system.
Oh, and feasibly all of the cool Helghast guns out of Killzone, pic related especially. A space P08 that feeds from little helical magazines that lock in using a big metal latch.
>>
>>33561605
Would it be too much to hope that a rando gunsmith will come across this dead thread and create our meager ideas?
>>
File: _MG_1894.jpg (45KB, 400x563px) Image search: [Google]
_MG_1894.jpg
45KB, 400x563px
Saiga shotgun chambered in 8 gauge.
>>
>>33561878
wew lad, take all my money for that one.
>>
China Lake style 30mm grenade launcher with a straight pull bolt action.
>>
>>33559306
7.62x38 arisaka taking AK mags and stipper clips
>>
Shortened .460 Weatherby AR for Big Game hunting.
>>
decker's gun from blade runner but real and it takes 5.56
>>
>>33561851
the second one is basically what the spanish did with the Ameli light machine gun, it has like a 15 inch barrel
>>
>>33563259
was the CETME shorter than the mg3? on the surface they seem like the same length? If so, was it as accurate as the longer barrel model? always like those weapons.
>>
File: biz2.jpg (69KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
biz2.jpg
69KB, 640x400px
On a more realistic side of things, Pretty much just want some cool 22LR clones of things like the Bizon, L85, FAMAS, P90, FN2000, Degteryev, Johnson 1941, AUG etc. Purely for cheap fun plinkin'. A shooting buddy and I always talk about if we had the money we'd start a company making this type of stuff. Pretty autistic, but i have other guns in bigger calibers, etc.
>>
>>33559306
Upscale a Nagant M1895
Go from 7.62x38 to like 10x50
Sick ass wood furniture
Suppressor
Optional top rails for optics
Actually good Irons

Yes, I know it's at best nonsensical and at worst utterly retarded, but I want it in my life
>>
>>33563871
As a note, I meant this in a carbine pattern
>>
>>33562710
Make it an original Mauser and not a POS Arisaka and you have a deal anon.
>>33561605
Some good ideas.

Anyways, for my own post, the following.
Please assume any "a modern X" involves modernization.
A modern Lee (not the enfield, the straight pull) done with a free floated barrel (though still with a wood stock; I actually just want it for starter shooting)

Better 9mm single stack pistols

Modern (non shit) .32s

Revolvers in the vein of the medusa that can take damn near anything as long as the diameter's right.

Some form of comeback in wood.
I'm getting a bit tired of the only guns that have wood being the shitty fudd guns.
I can like both, it's only furniture.

Cut through AK mags and more makarov style mags.
Hell, cut through anything mags with see through grip panels.
More rifles that aren't the AR pattern of rifle but still use the STANAG magazines.

The P90 mag concept brought further and farther. It deserves some attention.
Specifically an M1 carbine styled thing that takes P90 mags.
>>
>>33559306
Put a blanket on that fucking child OP.
>>
>>33563883
>but muh COC
>but muh dust cover
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.