[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How effective are these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 15

How effective are these?
>>
>>33557791
Very if used correctly.
>>
>>33557791

Assuming you use them properly to avoid breaking your own fingers, they can hit pretty hard.
>>
>>33557801
So would you use these if you wanted to hurt someone badly but not kill them?
>>
>>33557791
You can dent sombodys head with them.
>>
>>33557791
I"ve smashed a few jaws, knocked out teeth and broken a few cheek and eye sockets. such was the life of someone being in the skinhead/punk subculture early to mid 90's. have never hurt myself while using them, i think that may be a myth.
>>
>>33557833
No, you'd use those if you wanted to give someone brain damage and most likely kill them.
>I only want to rough him up
Then it's not a fucking fight.
>>
https://youtu.be/FGSkogXuY40

You tell me. Does it look like this lanky faggot knows how to throw a punch?
>>
>>33557833
Just use your bare fists if you want to do that.
>>
>>33557833
Anytime you get into a street fight you run the risk of both killing your opponent or getting killed yourself. Don't fuck around over high school ego bullshit.
>>
>>33557871
>1:00
kek
>>
>>33557791
Holds down paper pretty gud
>>
>>33557833
No you use them to punch someone without risking broken fingers
>>
Use your fists, pussy. Learn to fight. I swear some of you seem like pussies who never leave the house. If you break any part of your hand on a human skull, you have weak hands/bones. I've only broke my hand (the pinky bone that goes from knuckle to wrist, idk anatomy nor do I care) when a car going 5~mph was moving towards me, passenger bear the fuck out of a girl for no reason and everyone was after the car and yeah I was drunk and it hurt after but I didn't feel it until the next morning (right hand and I drove a 6speed)
>>
Condition your knuckles gais. Punch, let it bruise and swell, once healed , repeat, your knuckles will be like rocks, my left hand knuckle is fat and it has a "cut" in the bone, I'm right primary, but a strong right , decent left and finish with a right, just learn to punch under pressure, and land the punch is the most important obviously so work on that too
>>
>>33558752
>he does not know the major cause of sportsmen that are trained to punch people, that know how to hit something in a proper way, that trained their bodies to be able to punch better without taking damage, going out of business is broken fingers
Little boy, the better and more experienced men are talking here. Shut up and try to learn something.
>>
>>33557791
Illegal
>>
Brass knuckles are a force multiplier. No matter how hard I punch somebody in the head, there is very little chance that my bare fist could actually breach somebody's skull. I might crack it, I might break a weaker area like the cheekbone, jaw, orbital, or the base of the spine. I could kill somebody, but I wouldn't count on it.

With brass knuckles, i'd be applying the pressure to a smaller area, concentrated on the metal edge of the brass knuckle. This means that breaching the skull is now a possibility. It is also now very likely that I will cause a fatal injury.

TL:DR, bone vs bone, or metal vs bone
>>
>>33557791
Very effective at landing you in jail.
>>
>>33557791
>>
>>33558786
Lol, if you're talking to me. It's really not hard to learn to fight and hit accurately.
You may act hard on /k/ but dude.. you can't rely solely on your firearm.
Fighting should be any MANs way of settling shit, then get a weapon for assholes who come at you armed or trying to steal from your property.
>>
>>33558786
And I'm 28 KID. I'd wreck your world. I've broken two jaws bare hands, wrecked multiple people, you need strategy when fighting people, fat people, tall people, buff fuckers, etc. each person has at least one vulnerable spot
>>
>>33559462
Pro tip; Its usually the testicles
>>
>>33559462
>>
File: bullets.jpg (190KB, 842x452px) Image search: [Google]
bullets.jpg
190KB, 842x452px
>>33559462
>>
>>33559715
No it's not.
Okay I'm summary, fat people; let them get tired, get used to dodging (I learned this technique from playing in the RPL(division 1 paintball).
Tall and tall and buff people, side of knee, inside works too but usually from non dominant side.
Buff and short; balls always. I've lost one of my fights to a short buff fuck, he literally didn't run out of energy. Besides that my only other loses (2) were from being hit from more then 1 person (no they weren't black either, one set were "MMA" fighters who were talking shit I knocked the dude who said he was mma in ONE hit to the jaw (learn pressure points) and his buddy hit me on my right temple from behind less then a second after his buddy went to the ground.
I'm not saying I'm some badass motherfucker but I grew up learning to fight because I didn't grow up in the burbs
>>
>>33559906
I have an arsenal, and ccw not worried about that either. I learned how to fight earlybin my life as should any boy, and if your 18 and don't know how.. well then.. sux4u
>>
>>33557833
No you want sap gloves for that, or a bat/baton and aim for limbs. Strikes to the head with hard weapons like knucks can cause brain damage, broken bones (mostly the eye and temple area), and death.
>>
>>33558752
>hurr durr your hands just aren't hard enough

Ever heard of a "boxer's fracture"?
>>
>>33560225
Yeah dumb fuck, look at the post I made right below my original post(not op, but the post you're replying to)
>>
>>33559462
Alright edgy the hedgehog. I'm sure your drunken bar scuffle are way more valuable as experience than years of training under professional fighters.
>>
>>33559462
>Internet tough guy all growed up posting on 4chins
Shit, thought you's guys went extinct, surprised all yous guys haven't killed yourselfs from the constant uncontrollable chimp rage. Must be hell.
>>
>>
>>33560258
Lol no, I've only been in one drunk scuffle and it was the one were I knocked the guy down and his buddy hit my right blind side.
I don't get drunk and try to fight people, in this case they were picking on a small gay fag (literally) he was prob 5'2 both these guys were around 6 feet. I don't go out looking for them whatsoever.
It's funny you guys think your cool saying oh you so edgy boi, in reality, if you weren't equipped with weapons 99% of you would be beat in any type of fight. You should learn hand to hand combat or some type of MA(I have none). I learned while young from my asshole cousins how to fight
>>
>>33560252
>he thinks knuckle conditioning by smacking your hand against shit is real

lol, pro tip: you're not strengthening the knuckles your just killing your nerve endings so you don't feel the damage you're doing, retard.
>>
>>33560259
Calm down butter hands.
I'm giving actual real life shit, why would you risk a felony and lose your gun rights e side you wanna use brass knuckles? Why not condition your knuckles and learn to fight? Save the guns for self defense and target
>>
>>33557833
Can be done but apply according to baton chart.
>>
>>33560294
Lol okay baby hands plz tell me hows to fight den
>>
>>33560308
>butter hands
You're an ok guy.
>>
>>33560294
Better than being a little bitch like yourself
>>
>>33559419
>>33559462
>>33559924
>>33560292
>>33560308
Why are you so insecure? Who are you trying to convince?
>>
>>33560318
With wraps and gloves and in a ring instead of on the street like trailer trash.

99% of street fights you can walk away from by bot being an egomaniac.
>>
>>33557791
Honestly very... if.. and that is IF they dont see them.

These should be used as more as a backup last ditch defense. Legally you'll get screwed having them. Now said home defense or SHTF you will most likely get away with having them. Outside the house? Nope. You will be screwed if caught.
>>
>>33560345
I'm not trying anything, why the fuck would a man use brass knuckles (a federal felony in every state almost) when you can use your hands just as effective if you know how to fight and where to strike. I'm not some mma faggot, i just learned to fight by getting my ass beat by my cousins. It's not hard. Why risk your gun rights because you can't fight with bare hands? Use a lighter for fucks sake, any fist pack will help and isn't a felony
>>
>>33560387
Did you lose a lot against your cousins? Did they make you feel weak? Is this why you have to try and prove yourself to strangers on the internet?
>>
>autists in this thread think LEOS in 2017 give a fuck if some citizen carries brass knuckles

Lol no
>>
>>33560404
No I got my head ripped open, cousin and I were wrestling, my head hit the corner of the old square box TVs and a few butterfly bandages and I was alright (applied by my aunt(nurse).

Don't try to make me out as some cray fuck, anon. Troll elsewhere. It's not my fault your weak and only stand behind your guns.
My marksmanship would embarrass you.
>>
In most places you can buy them, own them sell them, etc, but you can't carry, sell, buy, etc over state lines, because the laws that apply are federal.

Of course their use in a crime is treated as a deadly weapon.

TL:DR, owning them is fine, but using them upgrades the crime to a felony.
>>
>>33560444
Anon, no one here is trying to assert their themselves as a tough street fighter except you. You tell stories to try and prove it to us. Why do you think that is? Why are you so fixated on making others out to be below you?
>>
>>33560410

>autists in this thread think LEOS in 2017 give a fuck if some citizen carries brass knuckles

Town currently in would drool at the fact of a brass knuckle arrest. They post EVERYTHING on twitter from homicides to fender benders. This is their bread and butter.
>>
>>33560496
Because using brass knuckles is for pussies. Plain and simple.
I don't agree with anything besides a BIC lighter in between your knuckles, perfectly legal and won't make a person a vegetable. Lateran to fucking fight gais.i don't get how so many of you are such pussies, your first two weapons should be you're hands. You won't always have a weapon such as a firearm or even knife, of course if it's a wild animal attach you're dead.
>>
>>33560345
Internets anons, get some e-xp with each (you) but it only counts when someone really belives it.
Cool Story points can be spread to your intewebs persona core attributes directly tho
>>
>>33560496
And I wasn't solely implying I'm a cool edgy street fighter, I just don't believe in bras knuckles , use your hands. Condition them. If caught using them
Youre fucked and kiss your 2nd Amendment goodbye
>>
>>33560444
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG0nXmUQ8AE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG0nXmUQ8AE
Is this you anon? Because it's how I imagine you look.
>>
>>33560565
I have no internet persona, I've been on 4chan for 9 years, I've never tried to portray myself for anything that I am. "Anonymous " or not, I'm not a liar and never have been
>>
>>33560599
Kek, I would kill my self if I did. Most of you just haven't actually been in a real fist fight.
>>
>>33560607
One free point.
Maybe add it to charisma?
>>
>>33560624
I have. Most of the time it ended badly. Wish I was trained to fight at a younger age. Damn lazy parents and shitty ass baseball.
>>
>>33557791
hold them wrong they can snap your fingers
>>
>>33560561
You're post are mainly stories about your own violent escapades, not about brass knuckles. You're using it as an excuse to talk about yourself and gain validation from others. You're a very insecure person anon. You should talk to a professional to work out your issues.
>>
>>33560644
Exactly , when you don't know it's hard to get your mind and body in sync, your mind is scattered and your body gets tense and you go defense mode but if you don't know certain techniques then you're asking to lose. Again I'm not here to toot my own horn, I'm saying using brass knuckles is wreckless and isn't needed, why not just try to learn to fight?
>>
I'm more surprised at the lack of a, "Watch out, we got a badass here", pic yet.
>>
>>33557791
They will effectively put you in prison. It's a murder weapon.
They will effectively get you killed if opponent manages to disarm you.
>>
>>33557833
they crack skulls break jaws and ribs
Lincoln body guards were carrying brass knuckles when he got shot
>>
File: 1251809923424.png (3KB, 209x212px) Image search: [Google]
1251809923424.png
3KB, 209x212px
>>33560698
>Lincoln body guards were carrying brass knuckles when he got shot
They should have worn them before he got shot.
>>
>>33560668
Violent? Every time has been self defense or protecting a smaller person who cannot defend themselves. I've never fought because of my ego. I have never gone out looking for a fight.
I hate living in a city, but that's the kinda people you get, they talk shit and shit happens. I've never said I'm a professional or been professionally trained, shit I learned from living in a shitty area. Brass knuckles are cheat shit.
>>
>>33560680
This isn't reddit and he was already called out on being an ITG, faggot might as well don a trip at this point, he clearly fits the criteria.
>>
File: 8ab.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
8ab.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
>>33560561
>brass knuckles are for pussies!
>engage in honorable fisticuffs like a real man
>>
>>33560680
Because look at my posts, they aren't blatant lies. You kids just can't realize there's a lot of fuckers out of your parents house. Been on my own since 16(by choice), you learn shot the hard way.

I'm not edgy, I'm not some tacticool guy, I shoot shotguns , bolt actions and 22-9mm pistols (hunting varmit)
>>
>>33560760
Use them all you want, go ahead and strip yourself of your gun rights. By all means, that's one less faggot carrying a weapon.
>>
>>33560763
>I shoot shotguns , bolt actions and 22-9mm pistols (hunting varmit)
Why are you telling that to us, anon?
I doubt anyone cares.
You sound very insecure.
>>
>>33560717
>>33560763
Who are you trying to convince?
>>
>>33560717
>they talk shit and shit happens
>self defense
Pick one then just admit you chimpout when someone hurts you're feelings cause you're insecure you faggot, now quit rping.
>>
>>33560763
And don't try to bring up oh I'm so cool because I shoot BAs, that's my preference, I have other weapons by hunting I use a bolt action (223-270-308) and my 9 or .22 depending on animal. (9mm if I don't plan to cook and eat it)
>>
>>33560795
You babe, my posts are for Jew.i mean you.
>>
>>33560717
>>33560763

OP has a message he is trying to make. Fight smart. There is a time and place for brass knuckles. A dumb street fight is not it.
>>
File: 1490206091735-k.jpg (631KB, 648x542px) Image search: [Google]
1490206091735-k.jpg
631KB, 648x542px
>>33560561
>you won't always have a weapon
thatswhereyourewrongkiddo.jpg
>>
>>33560810
Literally no one asked you about what guns you owned

Put on a trip so I can filter you, faggot.
>>
>>33560804
No actually, I don't go to fight because honestly I don't like it, I'd rather drink a beer with the person and settle it that way.but in northern Cali you get guys who thinks it's cool to hit women and pick on small dudes and think they are tough. I don't agree with picking on people because of that, I'm not some "I'm a defender " no but if I see something I can an handle the situation, I will try, successfully or not.
>>
>>33560848
>I don't look for fights I don't like it guys I'm really peaceful
>I just go around bragging about how much of a fighter I am on the internet
>it's self defense tho because they attacked my ego
>>
>>33560844
Lol fuck off you faggot.
>>
>>33557791
Ask that German artilleryman from Band of Brother
>>
>>33560867
No last fight was those guys picking on some small ass dude, previous one was this one guy punched a girl in her face at a party, no one did shit and I walked up and squared off. Yeah that fight I was drinking, but I don't agree with hitting a women, I dealt with that shut when my mom was abused by my old step dad. If you faggits wanna know the truth. Anyways, I've been drinking and I'm over your basement fags trolling, go
To /fit/ and learn to do anything besides type
>>
>>33560848
New anon here, you are a collossal faggot

You grew up trailer trash with druggie parents so you left, congrats. Nobody gives a damn about you, you should have learned that by now.
>>
File: le jojo reference.jpg (9KB, 200x205px) Image search: [Google]
le jojo reference.jpg
9KB, 200x205px
>>33560848
Holy shit, every post is like a hellish level of cringe that just eats away at my soul and every time I think we've hit the bottom of your mommy issue the chasm fucking deepens.
>>
>>33560904
Lol
I make 75k a year and my parent wee median 100k. We moved around a lot , shitty areas and nice areas until we settled in a decent place in nor cal.(except gun rights)
>>
>>33560907
Good. It's funny because half of you are ugly motherfuckers and I'm actually good looking, I won't go further. But ur funny watching you guys troll, it fuels me to wannapost and troll you faggits with truth
>>
>>33560918
Cool story fag.
>>
>>33560918
>brags about fighting and money on the internet to strangers

Holy shit lol, are you going to tell us about your hot trophy wife next?
>>
Goodnight cucks, the one real man in this shit board is heading to bed, I have work unlike most of you.
Love ya all either way, but don't risk your gun rights over something that makes your hand hit harder. My opinion . Laters gents, and remember; KYS
>>
>>33560935
Post a time stamped picture of your face and physique
>>
>>33560962
>later gents

Don't forget your fedora on the way out, cunt flap
>>
>>33560951
I wanna screenshot my bank account so bad, but I don't wanna release anything on 4chan besides my first name, but believe what you want, 75k really isn't much, maybe in Midwest, but in California I'm glad I have a decent house , a couple cars(one is shit)and my guns.
>>
>>33560981
Fuck your bank account, do this >>33560964
>>
>>33560964
Face on 4chan...
Kek you must be new. Sorry I will not broadcast my face on an "anon" board. Nor will I ever, I got in 4chan because of the anonymity, it's changed a lot since then, there was never "post your face for 4chan" 9 years ago except for /soc
>>
>>33560973
I wouldn't ever wear a hat let alone a fedora, ducking gross, my old roommate wore one and I was like wtf are you..(thanks 4chan)
>>
>>33561000
>brags about how good looking he is
>won't post face or physique

So how fat are you on a scale of obese to morbidly obese?
>>
>>33561028
not as fat as all the dicks your mom takes in a day
>>
>>33561028
About a hamplanet.
>>
>>33561042
Well, at least we know you are in fact a middle schooler for sure now.

Have fun with your empty angry life of insecurity trying to prove to everyone how tough you are.
>>
>>33557791
I've owned a few throughout the years. 2-3 shots to the head and it's hospital time without a doubt.
>>
>>33557791
Ask that kid in Broken Arrow
>>
File: 1470357775291.png (118KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1470357775291.png
118KB, 500x281px
>>33561042
>>
>>33561042
I kekd
>>
File: autistseverywhere.png (437KB, 663x938px) Image search: [Google]
autistseverywhere.png
437KB, 663x938px
Lol, this whole thread, what the fuck.
>>
>>33560778
Sunshine, a lot of guys just like me have had numerous firearms without the slightest concern for loss of our "gun rights" We honestly could care less as it's piss easy to get ahold of virtually whatever we want with a phone call or two.
>>
>>33561199
I bet you also enjoy "pound my ass" time in jail
>>
>>33561240

Jail was just a matter of getting over and getting out. Besides, if you're righteous it's just a matter of hanging out and waiting to get released.
>>
>>33557791
they make a very effective paperweight. ;)
>>
File: 1489086543942.jpg (16KB, 365x346px) Image search: [Google]
1489086543942.jpg
16KB, 365x346px
>>33560642
>>
>>33561296
LOL! Remember when those ads were in the backs of magazines?
>>
>>33559061
Not where I live.
>>
>>33560387
>any fist pack will help

Finally got something right. But the true form of fighting is the Ottoman bitchslap.
>>
>>33557791
>effective
>implying evidence of a crime

knucks ain't legal famalam. effectiveness is irrelevant unless you want to do prison workouts.
>>
>>33561296

I would use my BP revolvers as paper weights but they just seem to emanate filth. No matter how much I clean them and how thoroughly, they will leave grease and residue on anything I leave them on.
>>
File: IMG_0617.jpg (116KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0617.jpg
116KB, 1920x1080px
>>33560583
>condition them
>mfw they think that bones can grow back stronger like muscles or some shit
>>
>>33557791
Are you trying to rob some kid that has an AR?
>>
>>33560387
>(a federal felony in every state almost)

Nah.

Police will for sure care more about guns than brass knucks. If you aren't really that bad of a guy and have a half ass good excuse they might just confiscate them without busting you.
>>
File: IMG_0612.png (517KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0612.png
517KB, 1136x640px
>>33561042
>>
>>33561199
>look at me, I make phone calls to my """connections"""
>am I tough yet guys
>>
>>33561442
I feel sorry for you if you can't get a gun without having to fill out forms and shit. Around some places it's easier to get a gun than a loaf of bread sometimes.
>>
>>33561473
Right, that's my point. Not sure what Shadow the Edgehog is trying to say here.
>>
>>33561539
My bad, just relaxing after work and had a few drinks.
>>
>>33559924
>(division 1 paintball)

O i am laffin
>>
>>33560292
>telling long bullshit stories on the internet and thinking it supports your statements
>>
>>33558681
wrong. You're more likely to break your wrist or hand using brass knuckles than you are just punching them without.
If you ever try to land a punch with the full force and ability of your body with brass knuckles, 100% guaranteed to break your wrist.

When using knuckle devices, you generally want to just jab, and not hit as hard as you can, and you only do this to refrain from wounding yourself.
>>
Hella bump
>>
>>33560642
Roll for anal circumference.
>>
>>33562008
What a large amount of bullshit. As long as the knuckle dusters in question are sized correctly for your hand and you actually know how to throw a punch, brass knuckles carry no more danger for the user than would a baseball bat or knife. The only time I've ever injured my hand while using knucks, I made an ill advised attempt at sticking my thumb in some guy's eye and then hit it with the knuckles.
>>
>>33557791
Hammers are cheaper and easier to use.
>>
>>33562823
Please, attempt to throw a full powered right/left hook the next time you hit a dindu with knucks. I'd love to see photos of your wrist afterward.
Knucks are metal and thus have no give, your hand is much softer and much more prone to injury, so when you punch someone extremely hard with knucks, regardless of how well you can throw a punch, your hand is going to contort around the metal.

I highly doubt you've ever hit anyone in your life with knucks because its assault with a deadly weapon, and police tend to go the extra mile when people pull that shit.
>>
>>33562924
>t. an assblasted nigger

Get off the computer, Jamal. White people are posting.
>>
>>33560561
Only meth heads that have idiot decision making spent their money on chasing their high, and don't want to do more jail time for having a real weapon use a bic as a fist pack. Ghetto fucker right here. You're the reason I even own guns. You wouldn't pick a fair fight for all your talk about fair fighting. Fucking thieving junky.
>>
>>33562924
As a former boxer, this is bullshit. You won't fucking hurt your hand due to the way the forces get directed INTO the metal part and not your hand. Likewise, holding a roll of quarters in your hand has a very similar effect and I recommend it for places where knuckles are banned.
>>
>>33557791
>one count assault with a deadly weapon
>one count criminal battery
>one count attempted murder
Have fun in Jail because Johnny was talking shit in history class.
>>
>>33559462
>you need strategy when fighting people
Tactics. Strategy is what you do with a map in a war room.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.