[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any good operator stories?? any real black black dark operator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

any good operator stories??

any real black black dark operator shit so fucking black it's unbelivable
>>
>>33555863
Make a better thread and answers may come
>>
>>33555863
If they did they ain't sharing it here.
>>
>>33555863
yeah back in 1996

>was sent to present day zanzibar
>to stop war leader and to rescue elite soilders that were captured by the war leader
>as i went through the mission i was ambushed and there were lots of traps set for me
>i manage to get passed every single one of them
>i also manage to save all of the elite soilders and met this beautiful woman
>i found out the base was housing a new experimental weapon
>Latter on i found out the base leader was non other then my own CO the one i was talking to in the radio and was knew were i was so was setting traps for me
>I faught him to death with just a can of spray and a lighter making a make shift flame thrower
>>
File: 1259450746911.jpg (75KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1259450746911.jpg
75KB, 600x450px
>>33555863
First rule of black ops: if you hear about it, then it's not really black.
>>
File: 1490543917181.png (201KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1490543917181.png
201KB, 682x1023px
>>33555945
stfu nigger
>>
The only black stuff you can get is what MAC-V SOG did back in Vietnam. Everything got declassified in 1995 so there's plenty to read on them. I recommend Hunting the Jackal by Billy Waugh. Also either of John Plasters books on SOG.
>>
>>33555863
went to places. did shit.
>>
I once killed a man with his own jawbone.
>>
>>33557290
Some cunt in HS always used to tell this exaggerated story of his granddad swinging through trees in vietnam and scalping viet cong

Maybe he was black ops
>>
>>33557290
Hello, Cane.
>>
look up abdullah catli and operation gladio
>>
>>33557290
SAMSON?!?!?!
>>
>>33555945
Kek.
>>
I'll let one go

>be Master Chief in the SEALS
>really fuck up and get busted out to Chief Petty Officer line cook on the USS Missouri
>it's not so bad, less running
>tinitis was really acting up anyway
>make friends
>we're due in port at Pearl Harbor for President Bush Sr. to give our decommision speech
>feeling glum, Commander starts a fight with me and muscle memory kicks in
>fuck his ass up
>he has me locked in a fucking freezer to cool off
>some dickhead ex-CIA operative and a band of mercenaries sneaks aboard due to the festivities
>they intend to steal the ship's arsenal of nuclear Tomahawk cruise missiles
>plan to sell the nuclear weapons on the black market by unloading them onto a stolen North Korean submarine
>I hear gunfire and escape from the kitchen area
>find some hiding sailors and turn this unlikely band into hardened counter-insurgents
>kill all the mercenaries
>find the ex-Cia operative in the control room
>realize I know this fukken guy
>all these feels
>we fight with knives, dirty style
>I pop his eye out and stab him in the head
>then coup de gras by smashing his head into a computer monitor
>find out ex-Cia operative launched a missile at Honolulu
>oh shi-.jpeg
>dial in the codes and the Tomahawk missile is deactivated, blowing apart before it would have destroyed Honolulu
>The Pentagon celebrates wildly, then calls off the air assault on the Missouri.
>restored back to Master Chief and have a big party on the ship

You can check all the news outlets you want, nothing mentioned anywhere.

I finally retired to Honolulu with Playboy Playmate "Miss July '89" Jordan Tate who I saved onboard the Missouri. We got married and have 3 daughters.

Feels good to share
>>
>>33557455
That actually happened, but it was an Airborne Recce team that literally went savage.

>Tiger Force was the nickname of a Long-range reconnaissance patrol unit[1] of the 1st Battalion (Airborne), 327th Infantry Regiment, 1st Brigade (Separate), 101st Airborne Division, which fought in the Vietnam War.
>Sallah found that between 1971 and 1975 the Army's Criminal Investigation Command had investigated the Tiger Force unit for alleged war crimes committed between May and November 1967. The documents included sworn statements from many Tiger Force veterans, which detailed war crimes allegedly committed by Tiger Force members during the Song Ve Valley and Operation Wheeler military campaigns. The statements, from both individuals who allegedly participated in the war crimes and those that did not, described war crimes such as the following:
>the routine torture and execution of prisoners
>the routine practice of intentionally killing unarmed Vietnamese villagers including men, women, children, and elderly people
>the routine practice of cutting off and collecting the ears of victims
>the practice of wearing necklaces composed of human ears
>the practice of cutting off and collecting the scalps of victims
>incidents where soldiers would plant weapons on murdered Vietnamese villagers
>an incident where a young mother was drugged, raped, and then executed.
>an incident where a soldier killed a baby and cut off his or her head after the baby's mother was killed.
>>
>>33560379
Nice
>>
>>33560379

Steven, fuck off.
>>
>>33560482
That bullshit movie was made about the events.

Obviously the government can't acknowledge the truth.
>>
File: contemplative but still macho.jpg (72KB, 620x800px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative but still macho.jpg
72KB, 620x800px
>>33555945
Big boss did nothing wrong
>>
>>33560067

he used the jawbone of an ass.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.