[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: pix747658653.jpg (63KB, 567x425px) Image search: [Google]
pix747658653.jpg
63KB, 567x425px
I saw this on gun broker is it worth the money?
>>
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/635894551
>>
Thanks for the tip, going to buy it now
>>
>>33551807
That's nice. That's not what I asked, do you guys think it's worth the money.
>>
>>33551973

lol fuck no
>>
>>33552005

sorry im only a few jugs of coffee in. no. no it is not worth it

get a ruger precision in 6.5 creedmore and then get good glass and mounts. and learn to reload.
>>
>>33552035
With 6.5 creedmoor you'd have to. I was looking at lapua brass with a small rifle primer pocket, any thoughts on that. I know lapua makes some of the best brass there is. I just haven't spent a lot of time on researching the difference the small primer pocket will make.
>>
>>33552086

well if you want a precision gun in any sense you want to reload. shelf ammo will never be as good as custom loads you develop for your gun.

my friend has a ruger precision, gen 2, that he reloads hornady xdls or something to distance shooting. he pings an 8" plate at 1600 and a 10" at 1800. and he thinks he can move from an 8 to a 6 plate and the 10 to a 8".

you want this to hunt or distance shooting?
>>
>>33552137
I do already reload for my precision firearms.

And it would be for distance mostly, you can't hunt with a rifle cartridge in my state yet.

I love 308, but I've been looking to move to 6.5 creedmoor and see how it stacks up against my 168gr alco loads.
>>
>>33552274

6.5 is the tits mayne. youll spend more money, but youll get super giddy behind one. ny friend with one lets me pop spray paint cans with it at 500. im okay behind the trigger, but ive yet to miss. its on my list.

the precisions ive seen on gunbroker for a gen2 in 6.5 go for retail at about 1400. if you can suck a dick or two and get one for dealer cost they are about 1050. then get stupid nice rings and glass.
>>
File: keykeyke.png (462KB, 431x767px) Image search: [Google]
keykeyke.png
462KB, 431x767px
>>33551766

Looks like a tactiqueer version of a standard bolt action rifle that you could get for less than half the price of this.
>>
>>33552496
It's kinda not, the stock alone on it is ~1500
>>
>>33552594
>Muh "upgrades" make it worth what i paid for it

Was worth 1500. New.
>>
>>33552594
Oh, pardon me.

I thought the picture was the Ruger Precision.

So this actually is the Remington 700.

Just a police/military approved version of it?
>>
>>33552661
It's a Remington 700p in 308 with a 5r barrel. It says it's a brand new never fired build.
>>
>>33551766
>http://www.gunbroker.com/item/635894551
>3.5k for some bitch rem in an AI chassis.

No bro. And there is 0 chance you can use a 3.5k gun to its full potential. Buy a FCP-SR for $600, toss a mid range vortex on it and spend the other 2.5k on ammo.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.